Amulet Ch. 03

Story Info
Unexpected sex with a hairdresser. Horny fun.
6.7k words
4.75
16.2k
14
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest you read parts 1 and 2 before reading this third part of the series, otherwise you won't understand what's going on here.

At the end of part two, I took Catherine Anderson home, and after ordering in some food from a local Chinese restaurant, we spent a pleasant evening together, studiously avoiding politics. I was opposed to just about everything she stood for, and since she was a politician, I thought that it would be the best course of action, especially if I wanted to make love to her again after we had eaten.

She had asked me earlier as we were about to leave her office if I would take her home and stay with her that night, because she didn't want to sleep alone. Since I had been fucking her senseless for the last couple of hours I felt it was the least I could do, and besides, I'd become quite fond of her. She was, as it turned out, quite a lonely woman despite her stunning good looks and privileged lifestyle.

So, later on that evening after I'd tucked her up in bed, or should I say fucked her in her King-size bed, I stayed and slept the night with her. She seemed to love that there was another human being with her, to comfort her and keep her warm.

It got a lot warmer when we woke up next morning, and when I eventually left, I left her naked with a sizeable deposit of my come leaking from her beautiful pussy. She gave me her private ex-directory number and pleaded with me to call her soon. I promised I would, as I kissed her goodbye, and believe me, I kept that promise many times over.

With the help of the amulet, I was one hundred per cent more successful with women than I had ever been before, and yet I didn't go crazy with it. I suppose I could have had a different partner to sleep with every night, but that didn't appeal to me. It soon becomes very tiresome, and besides, these were for the most part innocent women, real human being with minds and personalities and lives to live. They had enough shit in their lives already without me adding to it.

There had to be something different for me, either someone I found attractive in some quirky way, a woman with an unusual personality, or someone who just happened to cross my path unexpectedly. I wouldn't make love to just any woman because she was beautiful or attractive. I was always looking below the surface, looking for something a little more, some connection, or as I said, some extenuating circumstance which brought them my way.

My cousin Jacki's wedding for instance. Jacki, or Jaqueline to give her, her proper name invited me to her wedding, and since she had always been my favourite cousin there was no way on this earth I was going to miss it, so I accepted. I told her I'd be coming on my own after my break up with my partner.

Jacki had moved away from where we were both brought up in Scotland a few years before, and now lived in the North of England, about four hundred miles away. Too far for me to drive home the same night, so my plan was to drive down on the Friday, stay overnight ready for the wedding on Saturday, then stay overnight again on the Saturday night and drive home on Sunday, or maybe even Monday.

That's where we ran into major problems, because Jacki lived in a small country village, and commuted about twenty-five miles away into the nearest city for her job. The village where she lived and where the wedding was being held had just one hotel, and it was hardly a multi-national hotel with a hundred rooms. The rooms they had available, about six as far as I could make out, were already booked by Jacki's immediate family, her parents, her brother and sister, etc. Luckily, the groom's cousin who lived in the village too, ran a 'bed and breakfast,' business with three bedrooms that were available and I booked a room there.

In the UK, many small villages and towns have "Bed And Breakfast,' guesthouse businesses where passing tourists, hikers, anglers, etc can book a room for the night. These are usually part-time and help to bring in a little extra income to supplement their earnings. Typically the husband or wife has a full time day job in an office or a farm, or whatever, and the other partner, either works from home, or more often running the Bed and Breakfast is their full time job.

I set off on Friday morning in case of delays, road works, etc, determined to be there in plenty of time and arrived I in the early afternoon. I drove straight to Jacki's house, thanks to my sat-nav, to let her know I had arrived. It was so nice to see her again as I hadn't seen her for a couple of years. I also met Tracy, her bridesmaid, a really lovely looking young woman with sparkling blue eyes and a smile that would light up any room. I was tempted, but kept my powder dry, being in no hurry to commit myself for the rest of the weekend just yet.

Tracy made me a cup of tea and a sandwich, while I chatted to Jacki, and we had a lot of catching up to do. After about half an hour, knowing that Jacki was bound to be busy with last minute wedding arrangements I excused myself and made may way to the street where my Bed and Breakfast guesthouse was situated. It was just off the main street, the only street as it happened. A big old house, stone built with a steeply sloping slate roof, typical of the better quality houses to be found in the UK countryside.

I knocked at the door, and a very attractive woman who looked to be in her early forties opened the door. She smiled sweetly, a lovely smile, and when I told her who I was she invited me in. I wiped my feet on the doormat, before entering, not that my shoes were dirty or anything, but it was just courtesy, and good manners.

I signed the guest book and she led me upstairs. She was wearing a burgundy coloured cardigan and a tweed skirt, just below knee level. I liked the sight of her neat, tight bottom as she ascended the stairs before me watching it sway enticingly with each step. She had great legs too, very shapely, but slim with nice delicate ankles as well. It was all nicely in proportion and I liked what I was seeing. She led me along a corridor and opened a bedroom door, leading me inside. It was a good sized room with a double bed, a couple of bedside cabinets, built in wardrobes and another door that led to an ensuite shower room.

She handed me the keys, one for my bedroom and another on the same key ring for the front door. Breakfast was served any time up until 9.30am she informed me, after which the kitchen was closed. Rooms had to be vacated by 11am on the day I was leaving. She smiled all the while, and then she asked me if I'd like a cup of tea as she was just about to make one for herself anyway she explained. It was very nice of her to ask, as she had no need to offer, but I accepted all the same, and followed her down to the residents lounge, but when she went through a big swing door to the kitchen I followed her.

'I don't usually allow guests in the kitchen,' she said, looking a bit startled that I'd followed her through, then smiled again to sugar coat the mild rebuke.

'I'm sorry,' I offered, 'but I'd much rather sit at a cosy kitchen table and have a friendly chat with you, rather than in the resident's lounge if you don't mind.' She shrugged her shoulders and gave way to my request telling me to pull up a chair and sit down if that was what I preferred.

She put out cups and saucers on the table, a milk jug and sugar, and offered me some biscuits (cookies to our American friends) which I declined, but I thanked her all the same. She sat opposite me and poured me a cup of tea, then one for herself. I took milk, no sugar, and she did the same.

'What takes you to our little village?' she began, and I explained that I was here for my cousin Jacki's wedding. Her eyes lit up, an obvious interest there.

'Oh of course, you're Jacki's cousin are you? The whole village is talking about the wedding, it's a big event in these parts. I can tell by your accent you're down from Scotland, I love to hear that accent. So masculine and...' she hesitated, and then she actually blushed, and I waited for her to finish.

'And...?' I prompted, waiting for her to finish her sentence. She laughed.

'And... sexy,' she got out at last looking embarrassed.

'Are you saying that just hearing my voice makes you feel sexy?' I ventured, flirting a bit.

'No, that's not what I mean at all, you know that fine,' she laughed again. 'I just meant it was a nice accent. Maybe it's that Sean Connery thing, you know?' she added. I shook my head.

'No, I don't know, I never thought he was sexy,' I laughed, and she knew I was teasing her. I changed the subject by asking her name and she told me it was Jane Smith.

'A plain name for a plain woman,' she said, alluding to the description of 'plain Jane,' often used along with her first name of Jane. I must have looked surprised and she raised her eyebrows in an unspoken question. I couldn't let that go unchallenged.

'You're never "plain," I can't believe you really think that' I declared adamantly. 'When you opened that big front door my first reaction was that you were very attractive, and I've seen nothing to make me change my mind so far, and you're also a very kind, considerate person. You had no need to offer me this cup of tea,' I said holding up the cup, 'but you did.' She was smiling now, maybe in a slightly embarrassed way, and I continued. 'You have a lovely face, and a beautiful slim figure. Nope! There's nothing plain about you.' I finished. She smiled again.

'Well, thank you,' she said, with a delighted smile on her pretty face 'it's nice to know someone finds me attractive. You've quite made my day.' I pushed my chair back from the table.

'Well Jane, it's been nice sitting at your kitchen table talking to such a lovely woman. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy my stay here with you. I'll try not to be too much trouble,' I promised.

'No trouble at all,' she said. 'I've enjoyed our little chat, you'll be welcome back anytime,' and she stood up and began to clear away the cups. I left her to it, but I left knowing I liked her a lot despite the obvious years between us. If the opportunity arrived, I'd be more than happy to enjoy her lovely slim figure. As I walked up the stairs I imagined what it would be like to slip my hand under her tweed skirt and feel her pussy, and I got rock hard at the thought. Plus I got the distinct impression from what she said about it being 'nice to know someone finds me attractive,' that she felt under appreciated. That was always good fertile grounds for possible seduction.

I spent the evening with some of my aunts, uncles, and cousins in the bar of the aforementioned hotel. It was almost entirely separate from the rest of the hotel with just a small connecting door, and looked exactly like what most people would imagine a traditional English country pub would look like. It was very pleasant to meet up with them all again, and so much the better for being together at a happy occasion for a change. All too often the only time we met was at family funerals.

I didn't have much to drink. I'm not a drinking man, and getting drunk and falling about, making a nuisance of myself isn't my idea of what a good time should be. I'd much rather stay sober and talk to people, and remember what I've done and said the next morning. I made my way 'home,' to the guest house and let myself in quietly so as not to disturb Jane or any of the other guests, and turned to go up the stairs.

'Oh, your back,' I heard a voice behind me. It was Jane, who had just come out of a door marked 'private.'

'Yes,' I answered, with one foot on the first step. 'I don't drink really, and it was a long drive down from Scotland today, and I'm beginning to feel it now,' I added.

'Yes, I can imagine,' she empathised. 'I hope you sleep well then, and I'll see you for breakfast in the morning,' and with another lovely smile she turned and went back into her private quarters. I made my way upstairs, thinking again about slipping my hand under that homely tweed skirt again. That idea certainly held a lot of appeal for me. It was just a passing thought, and others rapidly followed on close behind as I brushed my teeth before climbing into bed. I knew she had a nice slim arse and great legs, but when I started thinking about what her tits might look like, and what kind of noises she might make in bed I knew I was going to 'try,' her at some point over the weekend.

I slept very well, but woke about 8am, and had a quick shower to prepare for the rest of the day. I got dressed and made my way downstairs to the dining room at about 8.30am. As I entered a lovely young woman came into the room, and started clearing away used plates, cups, etc, from another table, where other guests who were earlier risers than me had already had their breakfast.

She gave me a beautiful smile, and I knew straight away that this was a 'daughter of the house.' She looked so much like her mother, the same warm smile, the same slim build, but slightly taller, about five foot six inches tall compared to her mother's five foot three or four.

'Hi, I'm Emily,' she said introducing herself. 'What can I get you, would you like to order now?' she prompted me. So, I ordered the 'Full English Breakfast,' bacon, sausage, eggs, with all the trimmings plus toast, and of course tea to wash it all down. I'd need a substantial breakfast to face the long day ahead I reckoned. She turned to leave, and my eyes followed her noting her lovely slim, but very shapely arse, and her gorgeous legs. Her skirt was a lot shorter than mum's I noted, but then she was so much younger, maybe in her very early twenties I surmised.

She returned within five minutes with a smile, a pot of tea and a rack of toast, the cups were already on the table.

'Do you work here full time Emily?' I asked, just engaging her in conversation, knowing it was very unlikely.

'On no,' she declared, 'I'm a third year student at university, studying engineering. I just help mum out when I'm home for the summer. Serving breakfasts, making beds, that sort of thing.' I made some obvious comment about keeping her busy and she agreed before going back through the door that led into the kitchen. A 'third year student,' so that would make her twenty one, or twenty two I speculated. I unbuttoned another button on my shirt, just enough for the amulet to be visible, and waited.

A few minutes later, she came back into the dining room carrying a large dinner plate, which was obviously hot since she had insulated her hands from the heat by using a cloth to help carry it. She laid it down carefully, bending over the table. Her white shirt, two top buttons open let me catch a glimpse of her cleavage, and very nice it was too.

'The plate is hot, don't touch it please,' she warned, and looking up at me she smiled again, and then her eyes went to the pendant. She stopped, a slight frown between her lovely eyes just for a second or two, and then it vanished replaced by another little smile.

'Mmm... that's a nice pendant,' she remarked. 'so unusual,' and then like a moth to the flame 'can I have a closer look?' The thought about 'turkeys voting for Christmas,' crossed my mind as I held it up for her to get a better look. She actually reached out and took it between her fingers, nice hands, and I let her look at it, play with it, watching closely as she turned it this way and that in the light.

'Oh, it has a lovely little pearl inset,' she said breathlessly. 'I didn't see that before, I love it.'

'It's very old' I said, 'just like me.' I added that to see what she might say in response.

'You're not old,' she protested, 'just a few years older than me and that doesn't matter really, does it?'

'Yes, maybe,' I teased her, leading her to what I wanted her to think, 'but you wouldn't want an old man like me to be your lover would you?' I suggested. She stopped smiling, closed her eyes and took a long sighing breath as she stood there, then opened her eyes and looked at me.

'Y... yes, I would,' she said quietly. I smiled at her and she never took her eyes from mine for a second.

'I'm here until Monday morning, the whole weekend,' I said conversationally dropping seeds into the already fertile soil, 'we have plenty of time. Now, lovely as it is talking to such a beautiful young woman,' she positively beamed a smile of super nova proportions, 'I'd better eat this lovely breakfast you've brought me before it gets cold.' She was immediately all apologies.

'Oh, I'm sorry, really sorry. Of course... of course... I'll leave you to enjoy your breakfast. I'm really sorry, please forgive me... me and my silly chatter,' she scolded herself, 'if you need anything just call me.' She hurried back to the kitchen, leaving me to eat in peace. I mused that it may be possible to have both mother and daughter if I could get the timing right. Now that was an appealing thought that piqued my interest!

I finished my breakfast without any further incident, and left her a substantial tip. I know it's not customary to tip guesthouse staff in the UK, but she'd been so nice I felt she deserved a little reward for her efforts, and besides, I liked her a lot. I was hoping I might 'like,' her a whole lot better before I left on Monday morning.

Back in my room, I decided it was far too early for me to get dressed for the wedding, and since it was such a nice day I thought I'd go for a walk around the village. It would fill in some time and get some fresh country air into my lungs I reasoned.

There wasn't much to see to be honest, mostly just houses, with a village store, which was a franchise from a national shop collective. The hotel of course, set well back from the road where the wedding would be held later, and bit further down the street toward the outskirts of the village a barber's shop. Now that was a surprise, I honestly didn't think a village this size would have enough trade for a barber's shop. As I walked towards it I noticed a woman standing in the open doorway, trade was obviously slack. She smiled at me as I approached, and looked at my unruly hair.

'Mmm... that could do with a trim sir,' she remarked. Her voice was nice with a strong local accent. She was about five foot four tall or thereabouts, wearing flat heeled shoes for comfort since she would be doing a lot of standing in her profession.

She was wearing a thin white hairdressers overall with a zip all the way down the front, with her name, 'Susie,' embroidered above her left breast pocket, which held a comb and scissors. She was very attractive, blonde hair, immaculately cut, shoulder length, with what looked like a nice figure beneath the shapeless garment. She had a lovely smile, and I knew she was just trying to drum up trade but I thought, 'why not, it will pass an hour or so.'

'Okay then,' I said, 'but just a trim. I don't want anything radical that will spoil the wedding photos.' She smiled again.

'Are you getting married sir?' she asked. I laughed.

'No chance, it's my cousin who is getting married, right here in the village this afternoon,' I explained.

'Aaaaw, so are you Jacki's cousin?' she asked me just making conversation, dusting down the chair before I sat in it.

'How did you know?' I asked her, knowing she would know that Jacki was Scottish, and I was Scottish too so it was hardly rocket science. As I said, we were just making conversation! I sat down on the chair and unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt so she could tuck in the cape which would stop the hair clippings going all over my clothes.

She started by tucking the cloth into my shirt collar at the back, but still looking at me as she talked, while I was keeping eye contact with her in the mirror as she spoke. Then she stopped, and walked round in front of me, looking at the amulet.

12