Amy

Story Info
His phone empowered him and Amy was special!
1.3k words
4.06
4.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy9696
Amy9696
11 Followers

Amy

Life -- life as he knew it had never been the same since his accident a few years previously. Now life was empty; without work, without a steady income. He'd never anticipated that life would turn out like this.

He spent his days trawling Tinder and pof, looking for women to chat too. He'd chatted to many women, he felt he could write his own book about all that he had learnt. He knew he could hook a woman easily, he knew how to charm them, and many were similar due to previous relationships. They were insecure, just wanted someone to make them feel attractive and wanted.

Most of the women he chatted to were easy to converse with, easy going and relaxed. He used flattery to gain their trust and it worked. Some women fluttered into his life briefly then fluttered away again, sometimes due to his arrogance. He wasn't arrogant in everyday life, but if he couldn't persuade them to meet his needs, what was the point in chatting to them. Others stayed in his life longer; he'd tell them they were special, close to his heart -- always in his thoughts.

It gave him confidence and power, something that had been plucked from him after the accident. He could be who he wanted to be on the phone as most women had only ever seen a selfie of him and the naughty ones had seen his manhood. Women were always scorning men for sending cock pics, but some women loved them and in time, some would share their own naughty pics with him. He had a catalogue of images on his phone -- tits and clits -- his own personal collection.

Some days, he worried that he was obsessed with chatting to a multiple number of women, although Amy was different. She had been easy to hook in, his own personal porn star. Amy was genuine, a natural, she could turn any man on. He smiled to himself as he thought about the challenges he'd given her. Amy was naughty. Her texts would arouse him in seconds. Her tits were amazing and she wasn't shy. She loved sending him photos; her tits were the best he had ever seen. Amy was very susceptible, always ready for a new challenge.

Lethargically, he swung his legs out of bed. God, he wished she'd take his latest challenge up, sooner rather than later.

After dressing, he went about his usual routine. He didn't have much to look forward to, today, although he knew his daily chat on his phone would bring a smile to his face. He loved the ladies attention, it lifted his life out of the rut he was stuck in. It made him forget the reality of life!

The knocking startled him. Opening the front door his eyes widened with sheer delight as soon as he saw her. Amy stood in front of him, wearing a long black coat and high heels. She was taller than he imagined and her eyes were bright with a blueness of the deepest oceans. Amy, stepped towards him, undid her coat and let it slip down.

His mind exploded in delight! WOW! WOW!WOW!

What a body -- it was so much better in real life than on the vid cam. She placed one finger in front of her lips. "Shhh!"

Amy stepped passed him, and walked up the stairs in her lingerie, he couldn't take his eyes of her. "Mmmmmm," he could already feel his cock twitching.

His heart was pounding as he closed the front door, he padded up the stairs behind her. As he reached the landing his phone bleeped, he stopped and turned the sound off. He didn't want anyone disturbing him for a while. With his phone in his hand, he pushed the door open; Amy was already lying on the bed naked.

She lay there, naked. A perfect form of a woman, such an amazing body. Her skin was so white and pure, and radiated purity. She lifted both her hands up, and rubbed them against her nipples, slowly at first and then more swiftly. Up and down. Up and down her hands moved. He could see her nipples hardening. She pressed down hard on each tit, bringing her nipples to life. Amy moaned a little, stopped, pinched one nipple between her finger and thumb, firmly. Pulled it. Nipped it. Twisted it. Moaning loudly, she continued...nipping, twisting, and pulling each nipple.

She stopped.

Both nipples were so, so hard. In one swift yet gentle movement, she cupped one tit in both hands. She guided the tit upwards - raised her head, opened her mouth and her tongue slithered out; she flicked her tongue across her own nipple - across it, up and down -the tongue furiously and excitedly licked and licked.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she murmured as she aroused herself more.

He stood mesmerised by the site; how he envied her for being able to arouse herself so much whilst making him tingle, stir and twitch without even touching him. He felt as if he was in a trance, paralysed to the spot with wide eyes, all he could feel was stirring and twitching from his cock. He was determined to hold on as long as he could...he felt the hair on the back of his neck, stand on end. He twitched slightly as he continued to watch.

Letting go of her tit, she moved on to the other one- the nipple was so hard; she cupped the tit in her hand moved her head slightly....her tongue was soon in action again. Licking her own nipple, she moaned as she took the nipple into her mouth like a new spring bud, and sucked, and suckled it. Moaning louder...she held the nipple between her teeth -- gritting it hard -- before sucking it a little more. She released it from her mouth. Both nipples glistened. They were hard, wet and firm.

She squeezed both tits together and used her spare hand to rub across the two hard, wet and firm nipples at the same time. She moaned more. She must be wet, he thought -- with sweet pussy juice. He unbuckled his belt, letting it drop down, unzipped his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down.

Standing there with his manhood exposed, in its full glory -- hard and firm. His cock twitched, his balls ached as she aroused him from a distance.

She moaned louder. Her breathing now deeper and louder. He loved her tits. She loved her tits. She rubbed them both, caressing her hand across the hard buds. He could hear her getting more and more excited. How her moaning and groaning aroused him.

Forming two fists, she used her fingers to continue rubbing each nipple. Slowly...up and down...he admired the way each tit and nipple moved...slightly jingling each time, one then the other. She continued to rub herself; slowly - up and down - he could hear and feel her pleasure as he took his cock gently in his own hand. Her moans aroused him more, she moved her fisted hands, faster, and faster...her fingers running over each nipple, faster hands - deeper breathing - louder moans.

He licked the tip of his thumb, rubbed it across the tip of his cock. He was already wet...his excitement mounted.

As she cried out in pleasure, she continued rubbing her tits; he rubbed his cock in time to her rubbing.

She rubbed her nipples faster - he moved his hand quicker; she squirmed a little before crying out louder as she released and enjoyed her first orgasm.

He rubbed himself harder as he thought of her wetness, the wetness between her legs -- he could smell the sweet pussy juice.

Life was full of surprises and he knew he wouldn't forget this for some time. He needed Amy in his life, to escape reality and feel like a man.


Amy9696
Amy9696
11 Followers