Amy Accepts Offer to Neighbour

Story Info
Amy was reluctant although deep down I knew she would.
4.8k words
3.86
13.2k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy reluctantly accepted although deep down I knew it was a ruse, and I knew she would agree.

One stormy night we headed home after a nice dinner out with our travel friends. It was seriously bad weather and I had probably had one beer to many. Just as I got into our street, the rain become torrential and it was near impossible to see my driveway. Then, oh my god what did I hit. I stopped. The headlights and streetlights in the pelting rain were reflecting all over the place which made it difficult to see clearly through the windscreen. We waited a few minutes for it to subside and finally stop. I got out to survey the scene with Amy.

I had misjudged my driveway and knocked over my neighbours prized self-made letterbox which was between our two driveways. He'd always said it was his work of art and he was so very proud of it. He once said it could never be re-created. Myself, I thought it was an eyesore but as the old saying goes 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

It was late and none of his house lights came on, so I thought I would get up in the morning, go over and apologise. He seemed a reasonable bloke and was nice when we street talked outside on the lawn. Amy and he would usually compare and have friendly teasing about their Agapanthus plants, whose was best, greener, nicest flowers and so on. They got on very well. He had the good Irish/Aussie sense of humour. His wife was very nice as well but kept to herself, mainly inside, she was into books and reading and went to a book club every Tuesday night for two hours.

Well, telling him didn't go down too well. He was very, very upset. He understood it was an accident, but let me know that it could not be re-created as some of the parts he used were a one off. I offered to buy something to replace it from the local hardware, but he didn't want me too. He said he needed to think about how and what he would replace it with.

The next weekend he was out early starting to take it apart and demolish what was left of the wreckage. I went out and offered to help, but nicely enough he said he would rather do it on his own. I again offered to buy a cheap replacement until he figured out what he would do. He nicely declined and spent all day pulling it apart, keeping some bits and chucking other bits in the bin. He disconnected the power for a light it once contained, pulled out the foundation and attempted to repair the lawn where it once stood.

At beer o'clock I went out with an extra cold beer. He had all but finished and still looked upset. He appreciated the beer, so I asked him to come over and sit on our deck near the pool. Amy came and sat with us with a slightly chilled Moscato. Amy also apologised, but once again he said not to worry, it was an inanimate object only. He also pointed out that I had damaged the paint work on the bull bar of my new D-Max. Nothing a can of spray paint cannot fix.

After a couple of beers, we heard his wife call out over the fence that his dinner was ready.

"Typical, just when I'm enjoying the company, she calls me," Finn said. "She sits home reading most of day or evening, heads off to book club on Tuesdays, doesn't drink, but she is a good cook. That's about our life, nothing exciting these days at all, if you get my drift."

During the week I saw him several times standing on his driveway, gazing at the spot. He was still upset but said he was waiting for inspiration to come to him, a sign from above or a lightning bolt. Next weekend came and he was back on his driveway as I went out to mow the lawn nice and early before the heat of day. Again, I asked if there was anything I could do to compensate. Same answer, 'no', but thank you.

But I an idea was forming in my head. A nice but unhappy neighbour, with a lifeless wife and no letter box, what could make him feel better. I think I had the answer.

Later that night, after the daughter was asleep and Amy was reading one of her management books and I was writing, I thought I would broach the idea that had been formulating in my brain all day. I was positive it would be accepted by both parties. Not a replacement but a feel-good gesture. Feel-good for me as well, I might add. I put my laptop down. It was comfortable enough not to have a sheet on us. Knickers and jocks only. Amy was on her side reading and she'd had a shower before bed. So, I put my hand down her knickers from the behind and gently started to move them down over her cute little arse. She did not flinch, so I kissed her cool to the touch bum cheeks. She was keen for me to excite her. The knickers came right off. While she kept reading, I moved one of her legs further toward the other side of the bed in a bent position and moved her body so that she was in a half way position on her tummy.

This exposed her cute little bum pucker and the lower part of her gorgeous dark pussy lips. I was very excited about my idea, so my dick was already hard and leaking like an annoying shower head. She knew what I was going to do, so at this point she put her book down, rested her head, closed her eyes and waited. I leaned in, kissed her cute bum hole and began to lick it, across, up and down, pushing my tongue in as far as the tight rim would let me. I love hearing her little moans of delight as she enjoys the sensations it gives her. Rimming her bum is a big turn on for me, and she loves it as some foreplay before her main event. I moved down and licked her pussy lips apart, pushing my tongue in to devour as much of her sweet pussy juice that I could.

I couldn't decide when to say what I was thinking. Should I say it now or fuck her first. But my dick made the decision as usual, it general overrules anything my brain considers. I placed my head of my dick against her wet lips and gently eased it past. The beautiful warm sensations of her tight pussy flowed through my body. I slowly fucked her from behind in this position, fingering her bum up to my first knuckle at the same time. She had humped her body up and backwards into me to get as much of my cock as she could, until at last I cum. Hopeless.

At this point, if I haven't already, I would normally lick her pussy and finger fuck her until she cums. But, once again, do I tell her now or do I tell her after she has cum. I figure this is not that hard to do, but it seems I need to do it at the right moment. I don't want this idea to fail. So, I decide to play with her pussy as I cuddle up, spooning her. She knows I will make her cum soon enough and just relaxes and enjoys the play.

Eventually I take the plunge. "You like Finn, don't you," I ask in a soft voice. With her eyes still closed, she was now laying back down, half on her tummy after I had filled her pussy with cum.

She opened her eyes and without looking at me declares, "Yes, he's a very nice guy."

"He's still upset at what I did to his letter box, even though I've offered nearly everything I can to make him feel better."

"Yes, he is still upset, but you've done the best you can to make him feel better, so don't worry."

"Did you notice I said nearly everything," I said.

"No, I didn't specifically pick up on that, what do you mean."

"I mean that there may be something I could offer, that he might accept."

"And what would that be, I thought you had already suggested as much as you could," she replied, waiting for me to stop talking and to get started on making her pussy quiver.

"I thought I had, but I have come up with an idea that I think would be a good compensation offer that I'm sure he would like, but you will need to agree."

Still letting me play nicely with her slippery pussy and oblivious to what I was thinking, she said "Sure, whatever will make you feel better and if it makes him feel better, I'll agree. What is it."

"You."

After about three seconds, it suddenly dawned on her. Her head moved and her eyes opened wider as she turned to look at me. Her whole body had turned, so now she is on her back, looking up at me. "What do you mean by me."

"I want to offer you. I want you to fuck him. You said you liked him and you muck around with him in a fun way about your plants. So, I was thinking you might also like him to fuck you."

She kept looking at me, silent, but in a good way. She hadn't blown a fuse, so that was a good sign. Over the years we've had some threesomes and a couple of foursomes, so it's not as if it would be her first time letting another man fuck her in front of me. But before she could respond I also added, "I'm sure there is no sex life in his house, and I'm also sure he would love to have your pussy wrapped around his hard cock, while it was firmly inside you." As I said this, I started playing further inside her slippery pussy again, tickling her G-spot to see if that would help her think about making the right decision.

"Really. You want to let him fuck me because you destroyed his pride and joy. I don't know, I'm not sure, he's nice but he's also married and they are next door. I don't know whether that's the right type of compensation he would accept anyway." Amy seemed reluctant but I could feel the wetness around my finger increase, so I think she is playing me.

"How could he not accept you as a goodwill gesture. Your pussy is gorgeous, he would love it, as I do. He probably hasn't had sex for a while." While she pondered, I went for the kill and moved down and started licking her pussy. She agrees to almost anything once her pussy is being licked. After a moment, I came back up and started sucking her nipples, then looked at her.

Finally, after a short and silent staring competition she said "Okay, I'll do it, but it's just for you."

"Good." I moved back down between her thighs as she spread her legs and started licking her pussy again. While she enjoyed me pleasuring her soft tasty pussy and with her eyes closed, she would now be imagining Finn's hard new cock sliding deep into her. Just for me she says, not likely, but it was a yes. This idea is also about my pleasure, eventually hoping to see her being fucked by Finn, it's been a while since she has enjoyed a new cock.

In between moans of delight she asked, "do you think he would, how will you ask him, when would you ask him, when would we do it, what about his wife." Amy's reserved reluctancy has changed to being very interested, she wants to do it. But it was too many questions to answer while my tongue was fully engaged in enjoying her now curious hot pussy, and making her body quiver and cum to the thought of another new experience for us. She cum quickly and intensely, which she does sometimes, especially when talk of another person is involved.

After she had her minuscule cum nap, she sat up against the pillows. Her pussy was dribbling cum and juices, creating a wet patch on my side of the bed, as usual. "Do you think he would, how would we do it," she asked again. She's now in the planning stage, and she said 'we'.

"I think he will, I can tell he likes you a lot, he's always checking out your legs. We could do it Tuesday night while Elsie is at her book club. But," here comes the other part of my plan, "as a personal offer to him from me as compensation, would you be willing to fuck him on your own, without me being involved. You can do whatever you want."

Amy looked at me, considering the additional aspect of my proposal, also knowing how guilty I felt, and said, "you don't even want to watch." That was an undisguised yes, she will.

"If he enjoys it, which he will, I would like us to have a threesome. I think once he's fucked you, we could have him anytime we want. I'll tell him that he can have you on his own the first time as a goodwill gesture from me, then later we could have threesomes." I've only let her have another man on her own once before. He was a backpacker in Bali and she was his overnight holiday birthday present.

"Okay, I will do it, if that's what you want." Wow, my dick suddenly started to re-activate on its own accord. She knew my thoughts only too well. She pulled me to her lips and kissed me with passion, opened her legs and let me drop between them and said "fuck me now while we have naughty thoughts about it." I did, and again left her with another pussy load of cum.

I caught up with him Sunday morning and invited him over for a beer o'clock drink later. He agreed and will BYO.

"Amy, Finn's here," I called out as we headed out to the pool deck, "and I've got you a drink." She replied okay as we sat down. We had planned it during the day that I would ask him when she wasn't around. It would be too embarrassing for her for me to ask him to fuck her in front of her, she had said, and he might feel too embarrassed to say yes in front of her as well. Good point, collaboration is key.

After a bit of meaningless chat, I went for it. "Finn, I still feel bad about your letterbox, so I have a final offer of compensation that I want you to accept." He looked at me, waiting, so I went on. "I'm not sure what you will think, but it's something that we, Amy and I, have talked about and we both agree, so don't feel as if it's not a real offer."

"Okay, if you both agree, then whatever it is, I will certainly think about, but as I said, there is nothing that can replace it."

"That's the thing, this is not a replacement suggestion, it's an offer from Amy and I as a goodwill gesture." He stayed silent again, waiting for me to spit it out.

"I'm offering Amy." He crooked his head, trying to think what the hell I was talking about. "I'm offering Amy for you to have sex with, on your own." Silence. "Amy actually said she would like that," I added as an additional incentive, even though it was true.

Because it took so long for me to get to the point, Amy had just joined us, dressed in her bikini, and he hadn't responded. He had a good look at her, she looked at me. So, I broke the stalemate between us and asked, "what do you think." Amy then realised that the conversation was still happening.

She stood up, not realising that standing in front of him a metre away allowed him to properly survey her slim golden semi naked Chinese body, then looked at me and said, "would you like a few more minutes."

"No, it's fine sweet, stay here." I reached out and held her hand, pulled her to me, not letting her sit down, for good reason. I slid my hand up under her bikini bottom and rubbed her cute little bum.

He couldn't help but look at her, my hand up under her bikini. "Well, that's the most amazing offer you have made so far. I've never had an offer like that before, ever, and if I could be so bold, I would love to."

Amy gave us one of her to die for smiles, "I'll get some nibbles" she said. Off she went, not before me giving her a wedgy, showing us her cute little arse at the top of her gorgeous legs.

Finn was still dumbfounded. "Finn, just so you know, we have had a couple of threesomes, so it's not new to us, however on this occasion, I want you to enjoy her without me being involved, for the first time. Amy's happy to do that and will enjoy having you. Don't get me wrong, even without me destroying your letterbox, she said she would like to have a threesome with you anyway. But, if we did get around to doing it again, it would be the three of us. We are thinking Tuesday night when Elsie is at her book club."

"Wow, this is difficult to comprehend. I've never had a better offer, ever. Amy is stunning, I often think about her, ................ Sorry. I mean that in a nice way, but my thoughts about her are actually sexual, please don't be offended."

Amy had just come out with nuts and cheese. "Offended about what," she asked.

"He just told me he has been having very naughty thoughts about you for a while now," I said, we all laughed.

I heard Elsie's car move off up the street just after 7pm the following Tuesday. Finn was going to wait fifteen minutes then come over, just in case. We had arranged to leave the daughter with the grandparents following their afternoon school pick-up. Amy had just showered, put on her black G-string knickers and black lace camisole and sat on the bed reading. I kissed her, knowing that very soon, she will be fucking our neighbour. I wanted to fuck her now.

He seemed very nervous, but was not going to give up an opportunity to enjoy my beautiful wife. I told him Amy was in the bedroom and led him in that direction. I reached for the door handle and said, "You have plenty of time, an hour or so, so please enjoy and don't worry about me."

"I don't think I'll need that long," he replied a little shyly.

"Don't rush, take your time, enjoy yourself. Amy will look after you." He smiled as I opened the door and he stepped through into our sacred place. I shut the door. After her shower I had given her pussy a nice little lick without making her cum, to put her in the mood, not that she needed it. It was more for me due to the thought of knowing another man was about to enjoy her gorgeous body.

After he left to go home, we both kissed as we closed the front door. Amy dragged me into the bedroom kissing me. I stripped off and within seconds my excited dick was buried to the hilt inside her soggy pussy. While fucking her I asked, "did you enjoy his cock."

"Yes, I did, thank you, and he certainly enjoyed himself. I can't wait for you to organise another one with all of us. We haven't had another guy with us for a while now and it reminded me of how good it is but I feel more comfortable with you around. It was good, and he made me cum, with a bit of help." After just sitting in the lounge thinking about what they would be doing, failing to even read one page of the book I had, was too much for me. My cock erupted, adding another load of cum to her neighbour fucked pussy. It is an amazing feeling, fucking her after someone else has just had her.

We didn't talk about it much afterwards, other than me telling her she is such an incredible wife and that I love her so much for being so open to these fantasies we have. Then we started talking about the next time if he was willing.

On Wednesday's, both Amy and I work from home and we have an hour or so on our own before we head off to pick up daughter at after school care. I hear him come home after work. He gets home well before his wife who generally gets home about 5:30, so I went outside pretending to check out my lawn and the Garden of Amy.

Finn came out all excited. "Hi, wow last night was so good, thank you and without going into much detail, Amy is amazing, she is gorgeous."

"Yes, I know and it was my pleasure, and hers and I'm glad you enjoyed her, I'll let her know."

"You know what, after last night, an inspiration came to me, so I'm working on the replacement letterbox, but I'm not telling."

"That's good, I can wait. By the way, do you remember how I said we would be happy to have a threesome with you. Would you be at all interested, meaning I would be watching you."

"Absolutely, that would not bother me. I would love to fuck Amy any time you let me."

"Great, are you able to work from home at all,' I asked.

"I do already, usually a Monday, but I can do any day I want. Elsie works from home on Tuesdays, but I don't want to when she's home."

'What about the odd Wednesday, when we both work from home. What if you could come over about 3:30pm and we could see what happens." Amy and I had talked about doing it, but only for the odd occasion though. We didn't want an ongoing commitment as we still have our own sex life to enjoy. But next Wednesday would a good starting point if he could. And maybe the odd Tuesday night as well.

"Yeh sure. Are you thinking this coming Wednesday," he asked. I nodded. "That will be great, I can't wait and thank you."

Next Wednesday didn't come soon enough. Amy loves her work but she also can't wait for both of us to pleasure her and fuck her. "I've text him to come over, are you ready," I said. She swiftly shut her laptop down and went for a quick shower.

12