Amy and I take our final journey

Story Info
Amy completes her conversion from cute teen to bimbo slut.
7.6k words
3.93
17.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months since my last encounter with Amy, my now ex-girlfriend. I used to have it all with her. She was my insanely cute girlfriend with perky tits, an ass to die for, 18 years old despite the fact she could have passed for younger. I had given her up. Given her away to Darryl. A bastard who had turned her into a nymphomaniac, cum loving whore, covered in cheap tattoos, enormous fake lips and peroxide blonde hair. She wasn't the same girl anymore. She used to be an intelligent, hardworking and fun loving girl. The last time I saw her she was only interested in one thing. Sex. More importantly, sex with big black cock. Darryl's big black cock.

Amy was now a month short of her 19th birthday. I missed her terribly. And me? I used to have a good job which helped pay for us to do the things all teenagers do when they are a young couple in love, but now I worked for Darryl. Life was a constant strain. My days and nights involved drug running, picking up hookers and delivering them to clients, debt collecting, and any other menial jobs Darryl gave me to do. I had no choice. My life, Amy's life and those of my family had been threatened. I rarely saw Darryl. I just received orders.

I hadn't seen Amy since the end of the previous story. I had no sex life anymore and no prospect of one. My cock was encased in a permanent chastity device Darryl had put on me to mentally torture me. Life was barely worth living anymore, yet still I continued. Every day wondering what might have been and how life could have turned out if I'd made a different choice. If I'd pulled Amy back from the temptation of Darryl all those months ago. I could have stopped all this and had a happy life. Would he have found his way into her heart and soul anyway? I suspect probably so. Helpless, useless. He was a master of seduction. He had a way of crawling into girls heads and re-programming them into his little followers.

Like I say it had been several months since I had heard from him until one day I was contacted by Darryl and offered something rare.

"Hey little buddy, I need you to come over. I have a special job for you. Be here in an hour." That was it. The phone hung up.

I made my way to his. Darryl lived in a very undesirable part of town. I hated visiting his place. He had a reasonable size house which he shared with 3 friends of his Andy, Lee and a beautiful black goddess called Sherise. And now of course, Amy too. I say friends, but they were more like his colleagues. Darryl was the ring leader flanked by Andy and Lee who were his big black associates. Sherise served her role too as a seductress who did any dirty work Darryl required.

Arriving at the door my heart was doing cartwheels at the prospect of seeing the girl I was still madly in love with. What would she look like now? What would she be like with me? She once loved me before becoming embroiled in Darryl's web. She was the perfect girl next door. So completely innocent and inexperienced. I dread to think of how many cocks she had had by now. It must be in the hundreds.

I took a deep breath and knocked. Andy answered the door and smiled a wry smile.

"Well look who's here. It's the little white weeny." He cruelly taunted me.

The knots in my stomach, the ones that I only get when visiting this hell hole were returning. These feelings never go away. The feeling you get when in the most impossible situation of losing control of something. On one hand it's a massive thrill which keeps your cock hard, all because on the other hand you have no control anymore, and despite you not wanting to lose your precious girl, you want to see her getting fucked by someone else, who could satisfy her more. Only those who have been in this situation will understand. The thrill was something else. The helpless feeling of watching your sexy young inexperienced girlfriend nervously waiting for experienced black hands to invade her most private parts. Knowing the second it happens there is no turning back. She will be hooked. The problem is that once the moment has happened, there really is no turning back. The girl is gone and you're alone.

I wanted so badly to see the girl I used to share my life with. My mind couldn't comprehend what I was about to see. As I walked into the sitting room, there she was sitting on Darryl's knee like a naughty schoolgirl dressed in a tiny mini skirt which was far too small for her, a bikini top showing her cleavage and a spiked collar round her neck. Darryl loved dressing her in outfits that were too small for her already tiny frame. I dread to think where the outfits would have come from.

Her lips looked even fuller that before, and they were pretty outrageous last time I saw them. Puffy, ridiculous, plastic. Her hair was long, blonde and straight. Her body had more tattoos this time going right up her neck and arms. She didn't look like Amy anymore, she looked like a plastic barbie doll.

As she stood up, she looked so utterly fuckable. I guess this is how she was supposed to look. Ridiculous, degraded, cheap, yet hot as hell and ready to fuck any time any place.

"Hey little boy." She cruelly said to me in a tone of someone who had zero feelings towards the person she was talking to. In fact, she appeared to love the pain I was feeling.

She walked up to me and hugged me in an almost charitable way. There was no love, no passion, no desire in her towards me anymore. She treated me as if I was a customer in a lap dancing club. The way she moved, the way she wiggled her ass as she walked. This is what hurt the most. This was the girl who I was once so close to people used to wonder if we were joined at the hip. She talked now with a lisp due to her lips being so large and her tongue piercing.

Tears began to form in my eyes there and then seeing the once perfect body I used to adore now as it was. She was a different girl now. And I could tell that she was absolutely loving making me feel like this, which was the most painful thing of all. I'd opened her eyes to the world of black cock and this was the result. She was a fully-fledged experienced black cock slut, despite still being just 18.

"My man, I thought you'd like to take a trip with us. We are going to Prague to have Amy's tits transformed. It's the start of the final part of her journey. She's going to be very, very big after her trip."

Darryl smiled and laughed as he delivered this. Amy though looked pretty pleased with herself. She wasn't in the least bit bothered. In fact she seemed happy at the prospect of having her tits enhanced.

He whispered to me.

"Imagine it, your little Amy, tits so big she can't even see her feet anymore tottering down the street in a little top barely covering her tits. The looks she will get, the money I can charge. She's going to make me a fortune my man, and so will you soon. You'll be starting your own journey soon."

I had no option - I had to do what Darryl demanded of me at all times. I couldn't bear to see what I was going to see. I loved Amy's little 32b tits. I adored her natural body. Darryl the bastard knew all this of course. He enjoyed breaking me down even further than before. He loved it.

"Tonight, my friend, you'll be treated to a show of a lifetime. You haven't seen your little Amy recently and I thought for being such a great guy you should see her perform for you. Have you any idea what she is capable of now? Remember what you saw last time you were here? Well, my man, she has had a lot, and I mean A LOT of black cock since."

Amy cutely smiled at me, although it wasn't like it used to be. It was now more vacant, expressionless and somehow without the spark she used to have. She was clearly wired. She put her finger to her mouth in the cutest of ways and looked me in the eye. She licked her top lip as Darryl was describing her black cock experiences. She was a very different girl to the one I used to know. She was a nymphomaniac fuck doll who existed purely as a set of holes.

The next thing I know, the cameras were brought out and started rolling as they had before. Lee this time doing the work. He set the camera up on the tripod pointing at Amy, who was beginning her act by acting as cutely as she could. Cute pouty lips, fluttering her enormous fake eyelashes and nibbling on her finger to give the impression of an innocent teen school girl, which of course she wasn't. Maybe she was once, but not anymore.

She stood up as if she knew what to do. She knelt down on her knees and put her hands behind her back. Andy fastened a pair of metal handcuffs on her followed by a metal bar between her feet which spread her legs wide open. She had her hands attached to the bar via another set of handcuffs so she was completely immobile. Darryl took what looked like a rubber hood and placed it over her head. It completely covered her eyes, and I could see it had little holes which were designed to cover her nostrils. He fitted it in place over her nose. It left her mouth as the only exposed part of her face. She then had a metal object inserted into her mouth which was designed to force her mouth wide open. It was fastened around her neck and attached to her collar. It all seemed made to measure. She was dribbling from her mouth due to the position it was held. Darryl cruelly slapped her around the face. It still clearly stung her despite the rubber hood. He pulled out his massive cock and began to invade her throat.

There was no love or passion in anything he did. Not a care in the world for Amy or her feelings. Amy offered zero resistance allowing herself to be face fucked my Darryl. Darryl was able to fuck her mouth right down her throat embedding his cock right where he wanted it. Amy struggled to breathe. Darryl was well aware but it didn't stop him. He forced his cock all the way down for what seemed like ages, then just as I thought she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, he removed his cock briefly. Amy stuck her tongue out as best she could allowing him to force his cock way down her throat. She expertly licked under his shaft which was something I had never even seen before. She did this right down to his balls. He eventually grabbed onto her hair and quickened the pace holding onto her hair and using it as a handle. After what felt like minutes he moaned hard as he exploded into her mouth.

"Don't fucking swallow bitch, understand?"

The camera moved to Amy's mouth which was holding Darryl's cum. Darryl. Amy was starting to show discomfort at the lack of oxygen she was getting still not able to breathe with her nose almost blocked and her mouth open with a river of cum inside.

"Are you a good little slut?"

"Uuuhhh huhhh" Was all Amy could moan

"Do you want to swallow this baby girl?"

"Uuuuhhh huhhhhh" she said

Darryl removed the metal device from her mouth and she swallowed eagerly and took her first deep breath in a while, before putting out her tongue to prove she had done her job. I thought she's be incapable of this after the brutal torture she had just endured. She was perfectly compliant. How much training had she had? She was unbelievable.

"Good little girl." said Darryl before slapping her round the face with all his force. Amy winced slightly, but took the beating without complaint.

Andy released Amy from her shackles, leaving the handcuffs tightly fastened and her hood still on. She was lead from the sitting room into a bedroom at the back. It was pretty squalid in there with just a mattress on the floor.

Amy had a metal chain fastened to her neck and then the chain itself fastened to a hook on the wall over the bed. Sherise moved behind her and placed a very large ball gag in her mouth. Her breathing was now very restricted once again and I started to panic. I felt my heart racing and the urge to help her. She was bound tightly to the wall, her hands were fastened securely and her hood was massively restricting her senses.

"This is where she works my man, this is Amy's life now you understand. This is her office. Now watch what happens."

"Is she OK? Can she breathe?" I timidly asked

WHACK, I felt a punch hard in the side of my stomach from Andy. I fell to the ground. Sherise walked up to me and placed her heel on my head and dug it in. I felt the punches raining onto my body. I was in agony.

"I told you once, and I don't expect to have to tell you again. She belongs to me and nothing you say is of any importance. You speak when you're spoken to. Don't ever question me again," Said Darryl. "Do you think I want her dead? She's too profitable to me for that. She's livestock who exists to be fucked and make me money. Her feelings mean shit."

I knew then I was helpless. I was dragged into the room next door which was slightly better kept than the room Amy was in. I realised that I could see into Amy's room through what I thought was a mirror on the other side. I had a full view of her tied to the bed. I have to admit that I would have done anything in that moment to have fucked her tied to the bed. My cock was straining as it often did against the cage. It was shrinking as the months went on due to the restriction. What happened next is something I never thought would happen in a million years.

"Hands behind your back." Came a demand from Darryl to me. I felt I had no choice.

I felt a pair of handcuffs tightly click into place. The pain was severe. I felt like there was no blood flow into my hands. Next thing I know my legs are being cuffed to the bed I am on and my clothes cut off by Sherise with scissors. My hands are pulled back tightly and tied to the bed frame at the back. Next, the unthinkable happens. Sherise unlocks my cock cage, and for the first time in months my cock was free. She moved in behind me and whispers gently into my ear flicking it with her tongue.

"Ok big boy, you're in for a treat tonight, but it'll come at a major cost. It's going to cost your manhood. You're going to start a journey tonight into becoming a little girl yourself. Your body is perfect for a transformation. Slim, young, and ripe. And as your cock is so small, it'll be nice and easy. How do you like the sound of that? Getting fucked daily by black cock like little Amy? A nice new pair of tits, a nice smooth girly body? Darryl says if I make you cum, then you must be enjoying what you're hearing, and we know that you're onboard. Actions speak louder than words."

"No, please no." was all I could say

"If you don't cum, then I'll believe you, but I think deep down inside you, that little cuckold has always wanted to know what it feels like to be a girl getting fucked. I think you're a perverted little fucker who's secretly hoping this happens, hence why you get so hard watching Amy do the same. Let's see if you can hold it in shall we. Look at your cock now little boy, it's hard and I haven't even touched you yet."

I didn't know what the hell she meant. All I know if my cock was rock hard and had started leaking precum. I was a sitting duck. My cock hadn't been allowed to get hard in months, and now here I was in an impossible situation.

Sherise was right. Deep down I did wonder what it felt like for girls to get fucked. It turned me on, not that I would admit it. I often wondered what it would be like to be taken control of, bent over and used. But this was something else. Suddenly I felt a needle in my back side.

"This is a little something to, shall we say, make you nice and focussed on the job in hand." Sherise wickedly announced.

"This will make you extremely horny, not that I think you even need it."

Sherise put on a rubber glove and covered it with lube. At the same time, I saw Darryl enter the room next door with Amy followed by 4 black guys I had never seen before. I saw money exchanging hands, a lot of money before Darryl left the room.

The guys begun brutally assaulting Amy, slapping her ass seriously hard, pinching her nipples and invading her pussy and ass with their fingers. I suddenly felt a rush of hormones. My God it was unbelievable. I had never felt so desperate to cum in my life. I was absolutely helpless. Nothing right now was more important than cumming.

The guys in the room with Amy stripped naked revealing huge black cocks. One stood in front of her wedging himself between the wall and Amy. He grabbed her hair and forced his cock inside her throat. One of the others put himself inside her ass, whilst the third got underneath her and placed his cock forcefully inside her pussy.

As I watched this unfold Sherise started massaging my asshole with one hand and my balls with the other. She didn't touch my cock at all.

Suddenly I feel a large object forcing its way inside me. It hurt like hell. I had no idea what it was but I could feel it expanding inside me. Sherise massaged my balls as she fucked me with this huge object. I was watching Amy getting fucked senseless by 3 black guys simultaneously whilst a fourth patiently waited. I was fighting the urge to cum so hard. I realised by the speed of the fucking that Amy is receiving, she is about to get filled with copious amounts of cum.

My cock was so hard now and the sensation inside me was starting to get me close and I couldn't control it. Sherise massaged my balls expertly. I can't be made to cum watching this and being fucked myself surely? I desperately tried to hold back, but the sight of Amy tied up and being fucked senseless was all too much.

Even though my cock wasn't being touched, it was too late for me. I saw cum beginning to run out of Amy's ass and that was that. I erupted there and then. It was the weirdest sensation. I was cumming without even being touched.

As I came, I felt all sensations vanish from me, and Sherise grabbed my testicles so tightly it was agony. She rubbed the head of my cock with the rubber glove really hard when it was so sensitive completely ruining the orgasm I had just had. It was absolute agony. My orgasm was totally ruined and I was in more pain than ever before.

She forced my shrinking cock back into its cage and locked it tight.

"I think we have our answer don't we little boy."

How was that even fair? The odds were stacked against me being made to watch that show, horny as hell having not been able to cum in months.

I looked up to see Amy still being fucked senseless. Her hood was off her now and she was what could only be described as being used as three holes with no feelings. These guys were brutal in their fucking of her and it was relentless.

It's then I realised that I have been filmed the whole time and everything is saved. Every word Sherise said, every action I had done. All on camera ready to show the world no doubt.

"Lick up your mess little boy." Sherise said holding my balls with force again.

I had no choice but to lick up my cum, which was disgusting.

"You'll learn to love the taste soon," said Sherise. "You'll find yourself addicted to it before long. All little girlies like you love the taste of cum. Remember how your Amy wouldn't let you cum in her mouth all those months back? Look at her in there now."

Sherise was right. Amy was lapping up any and all cum being offered to her next door as if it was her last meal.

"So then my man, or should I say, my girl. Seems as if you enjoyed your first anal experience. I can only assume that you would like more of this. I have plans for you and Amy, which will end soon. For now, you are staying in this position tonight and you'll watch Amy. She's got a lot more fucking to do. I want you to watch and remember all night what you and her once had, and how you let her into my grasp. You could have stopped it, but you let me take her from you. It'll hurt forever. You can also watch her and get some tips. You'll be the girl in that room before too long."

Before they left the room, I felt a huge object being forced into my ass again. No amount of protesting would work. It felt like I was being split in 2. Suddenly my sphincter contracted around what I now realised was a huge butt plug.