Amy & Rosa Plan the Vulture's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was shocked "--But, you can't be done, you haven't even cum yet!" She protested.

"Doesn't look like I'm about to either the way this is going." He shrugged, getting up and going over to get his pants.

"But there's got to be something we can do!" Scrambling, she turned Rosa over on the desk, so she was laying on her belly. "You could rail her? Or me?"

"Yeah, that's more me doing the work than you two bozos, I'm outta here." He scoffed.

"No!" Amy ran to him and grabbed his shirt. She wasn't about to let him leave and waste all her hard work. "We're going to make you cum, I swear just give us some more time! We'll come up with something!" she begged.

"We could do some lesbian stuff to get you going." Rosa offered, pulling herself off the desk.

The Vulture rolled his eyes and looked at the clock. "You broads have twenty minutes to pull this off, then I'm walking outta here." He finally relented and dropped into his chair.

Rosa and Amy got on their knees in front of him and started making out hard; their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Amy's hands pinching Rosa's nipples while Rosa slid two fingers against Amy's clit. The two of them made a show of it, being sure to smile and wink at The Vulture between kisses.

They kept this up for a while, The Vulture watching them intently the whole time. Finally, Amy decided they needed to make this happen sooner rather than later. So, she slid his cock between their lips, and they continued kissing the sides of it, reaching each other's lips around the shaft. This drew a low moan from him, so she could tell they were heading in the right direction.

"Mmmm, still tastes like you." Amy purred at Rosa, licking the length of their captain's shaft.

"Yeah, I taste pretty good." Rosa said, licking the other side of the long cock. "I miss your taste though..." she winked at the Latina across from her.

"Let me fix that." Amy winked, then got up and bent over in front the captain, sliding herself along his shaft, pumping a few times, then taking herself off. "Eat up." She cooed, blowing a kiss to Rosa, who smiled back before gently licking the cock in front of her.

"Mmmmm, you gotta try this." She smirked, offering the cock to Amy. The brunette sat down across from the raven-haired Latina and started licking. Amy looked up at The Vulture to gauge where he was at, and he seemed to be enjoying the show quite a bit.

"I've got an idea." Amy giggled at Rosa, gesturing for her to stand. Rosa got up and was promptly bent over in front of their captain. Amy then knelt down and spread her pussy lips apart with on hand and guided the Vulture's cock into her friend with the other. "Let's just slide this in here, there we go. Good girl." Amy purred.

Something about Amy calling her a good girl nearly made Rosa cum right there, but she held it together. Finally, Amy pulled Rosa off and took her place. "Oh Rosa, could you help me out here." Amy asked with a coy smile.

Rosa got down and spread Amy's pussy, sliding The Vulture in and out a few times before pulling her off. The two Latinas then made a show of licking and sucking his juice coated cock, running their tongues up and down, popping the head in their mouths, sharing the many fluids between them happily. When precum started dripping out from the cock between them they lapped it up happily.

"Oh, thank you, we were hoping you'd give us a treat." Amy giggled, looking at the cock before her and giving it a few more strokes so the precum would drip into her friend's mouth.

The Vulture finally had enough and stood up. Startling the two girls in front of him, he then grabbed Amy by the hair and plunged his cock deep into her mouth, furiously fucking her face. This scene made Diaz start fingering herself as she watched her friend's mouth be abused, but just as abruptly as it started, The Vulture was grabbing Rosa by her hair and doing the same to her while Amy caught her breath. Rosa grabbed his legs for support, and accepted the pounding her face was receiving.

"On the desk." The captain ordered.

Amy wasted no time bending over the desk, at which point Captain Pembroke let go of Rosa's face and went over to pound away at the brunette's tall butt. Not one to be left out, Rosa crawled under the desk and started licking away at Amy's clit, allowing The Vulture's balls to smack her face.

Amy was getting dangerously close to cumming, and did her best to hold it together. Meanwhile Rosa moved from under the desk to behind her captain and plunged her face into his ass.

The Vulture stopped his pounding and allowed the curly haired Latina to get a good taste of his ass. As he pulled out of Amy, she got up off the desk, onto her knees and started vigorously sucking his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Pembroke grunted as he pulled Amy off his cock with one hand and jerked himself with the other, pouring spurts of hot sticky cum across her face. Hearing this Rosa stopped and was immediately rewarded with hot cum on her face as well as The Vulture turned to make sure she got her load. "Not bad ladies, now clean each other up." He ordered, going to get his pants.

As Amy licked the cum off Rosa's face, she self very proud of herself for the work she had done. Rosa however, wasn't done, and planned on getting a bit more use out of Amy after the captain was gone.

Captain Pembroke got dressed and walked to the door, then stopped and turned to the girls "Oh by the way, the twenty minutes was up before I came on your stupid faces. Also, the head was only ok, the ass eating is what got me. So you nerds are still planning my party." He winked, then left the office.

Amy sat on the floor, eyes wide as her jaw dropped. How could he! After all this work!

Rosa needed to stop Amy from spiraling before the girl became a mess, so she pulled Amy into a deep kiss, which broke her enraged state.

"How about we get some drinks at my place? We can pretend this whole thing never happened." Rosa softly offered, running her hand down Amy's cheek.

"I....that sounds nice." Amy admitted weakly.

The two girls got their things and went to Rosa's for a night of heavy drinking and wild sex, after which Rosa brought Amy, passed out, back to her apartment, and told her it was all dream the next day.

12