Amy and the Camera Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned downstairs she was surprised they didn't have any more demands or threats to be made. Mr. Winston explained what was going to happen. She was told that some of the members wanted to photograph her having sex with the members, but that Grace had pointed out the it was still considered a felony to force someone to have sex against their will even if the force wasn't physical. So in return for Amy keeping her mouth shut about what had happened, the members of the camera club would keep the pictures among themselves.

With little choice Amy agreed. Then to her surprise Grace handed her an envelope with $400.00 inside. Grace told Amy it was the money she needed to attend the drama class weekend. It was a further incentive to keep her mouth shut.

Postscript: Two weeks after she returned from the drama class weekend trip, Amy was meeting her drama class teacher at his house. Once they were comfortably seated inside he handed her a thick envelop. Her hands slipped as she was opening it and a mass of pictures spilled out across the coffee table and onto the floor. Amy quickly recognized them as photos taken by Mr. Winston's camera club members. As she gathered them up she spotted ones of her in the sundress, one of her in the white shirt, one of her with and without the bikini top, others of her standing in the doorway and still others of her taken during the rope jumping display.

In fact the only ones she didn't see were the ones of her when her titties had been gripped by the man sitting across from her. At her questioning look, he answered that his wife Grace had kept those just for themselves since his face was shown wearing a silly assed grin.

"Whose idea was it to tell your sons to come collecting cans that day, yours or Grace's?" Amy asked.

"It was Grace's idea. She said it was a reward for their efforts to help the charity. By the way, when did you discover you were an exhibitionist, Amy," he asked.

"When I discovered I could get guys to do almost anything for a peek," she replied smiling.

"Well, you certainly had everyone convinced you were embarrassed at the club meeting."

As Amy stood up to leave she made one last comment. "Who's your favorite actress now?" His hearty laughter was answer enough.

12