Amy and the History Teacher

Story Info
750 Word Project, Amy gets what she wants.
750 words
4.31
10.9k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy Halston sat on the brick border of the fountain in front of Claymont School for girls. A prep school for the wealthy elite. She was not extremely attractive but a slender and athletic eighteen-year-old. She was wearing black jeans with ripped knees. A Cat Power tee-shirt. An assortment of turquoise rings and bracelets completed her look.

She sensed someone stop beside her. She looked up. "Miss Taylor." She said when she saw her favorite teacher. Fifth period, European History.

"You look very absorbed in thought." Sarah Taylor said. "Mind if I sit?"

"Of course not." Amy smiled at the slim attractive thirty something woman.

After a few minutes of random conversation, Sarah said. "Mind if I ask you something?"

"No" Amy said. "Not at all."

"Well." Sarah started. "Please stop me if this makes you uncomfortable." She hesitated.

"If this is about all the stories of me on Twitter." Amy said. She looked at Sarah then she grinned and shrugged her shoulders. "They're all true and I really don't care so fuck it."

She didn't shock Sarah. She just smiled. And then she removed a piece of paper from her pocket. "Good to know." She handed the paper to Amy. "If you're interested." Sarah stood and walked away toward the History building.

Amy looked at the paper. "Sarah Taylor, 2886 Greenbrier Ct. Apt, 218." "Wow." Amy smiled.

It was Saturday night when Amy pressed the doorbell buzzer at Sarah's apartment. Sarah was more than a little surprised when she opened the door to see Amy standing there. After a few seconds. Amy said. "Bad timing I'm guessing?"

"No, not at all. I thought we might have talked first but now that you're here. Like you say, fuck it. Come in." Sarah stepped back, and Amy came inside, Sarah closed the door. She pointed toward the living room and the two went in. It was near ten at night and Sarah was wearing white cotton pajama bottoms decorated with small blue elephants. She also wore a white sleeveless top. She sat in a large, upholstered chair and crossed one leg under herself. Amy settled on the sofa.

"So, all the gossip was spot on for a change?" Sarah said.

"I don't like to waste words." Amy said. "I think you're hot. I would like to be with you if that was what this note was all about."

"That's exactly what it was about." Sarah said, I just have to be very careful. You understand".

"I do." Amy stood up. "So do I. Maybe not as much as you, though."

Amy slowly came over to where Sarah sat. She leaned down and put a finger under her chin. She lifted Sarah's face up and gave her a kiss. It lasted, soft, tender, sensuous. When it ended, Amy whispered. "Get undressed." She took Sarah's arm and helped her stand. Then, she took the chair Sarah had just been in.

"Show me." Amy said.

Sarah confidently gathered the hem of her tee and eased it over her head. Her breasts were smallish but very lovely. She dropped the shirt. As she pressed her fingers into the elastic waistband of her bottoms, Amy smiled at her. Sarah was already extremely aroused. She pushed the pajamas down her legs and slipped them off.

She dropped them in Amy's lap as she walked past. "The bedroom is this way if you want to see more."

Amy followed Sarah and was unbuttoning her jeans and lowering the zipper as she walked. Once in the bedroom, Sarah was already in the middle of her bed, nude except her panties. She now watched Amy slip off her jeans, tee shirt and discard her panties and then climb onto the bed, kneeling beside Sarah.

"You really are fucking hot." Amy said.

"If you want me, you need to finish the unwrapping." Sarah grinned. Amy made quick work to vanquish the panties. There she lay, nude and gorgeous and waiting for Amy to pleasure her.

Amy nestled in between Sarah's legs, She pushed them wide apart. She licked her lips as Sarah took hold of her hair. Amy was guided to a sweet smooth pussy already wet with anticipation.

An hour later, Amy lifted her head when she heard the front door open. "Relax." Sarah whispered. Amy was still between her legs. "It's just Claire, my roommate. I'm afraid she is going to be jealous." She moved some hair from Amy's eyes. "Would you mind doing her too? She's ridiculously hot."