Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

The next three days were spent having sex in every room and in every position we could think of and Carl always had his camera with him. He had photos of every inch of my body in ever position he could get the camera into, even parts of my body I had never seen. And every night we slept in our parents bed. It was wonderful and so much fun. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life. And I have to say that Carl was looking a bit worse for wear. "Back to our own wing tonight babe." Carl said, "Dads bringing uncle Jimmy to stay for a few days. Business of some sort. Mums in New York so I reckon they are going to have some man time." He laughed.

"That's ok we will just have to squeeze into your bed, I suppose I will have to sleep on top of you." I laughed. I wasn't going to let anything stop our fun now.

"What? You still want us to sleep together with dad home. What if he finds out?"

"Of course I do. Your not getting away from me that easy. As to him finding out we can always bug the place. I do have the equipment you know."

"Ha ha, you cheeky bitch. Why not? Lets go for it. We may hear some trade secrets about whatever the fuck dads business is all about."

So that was it. I didn't have a lot of stuff at home so we went to the office and picked a load of stuff off the shelf. We went home and planted it all over the house. It was all inconspicuous stuff. Nanny cams with mikes built in. I did have a load of more sophisticated stuff but that all needed to be piped in. This would do and it was all wireless so we could tune in on our laptops and listen in on dads conversations. At least we had all the main places covered, even the swimming pool.

I cant say that there was any great affection between my father and myself so when he walked in I pecked him on the cheek with a pleasant "Have a good journey?" Meanwhile uncle Jimmy stretched a hand out to Carl, "Good to see you boy how's the photography going?"

"Yes very well thank you Uncle." Carl said "Done some really good ones lately." he added looking at me with a grin.

I went to peck uncle Jimmy on the cheek the same as I had my dad but to my surprise uncle Jimmy was not going to settle for a peck on the cheek. He pulled me real close and said, "Hi Ames you look stunning." And promptly kissed me full on the mouth.

I was even more surprised when my pussy let out a pulsing throb that seemed so loud everyone would hear it. Oh fuck. Uncle Jimmy, dads brother. The thought was just so fucking filthy hot and horny I had to tell Carl. "We will sort out the Chinese you two go and sit down." I grabbed Carl's hand and dragged him, and the Chinese that dad had bought into the kitchen.

Carl looked at me all weird, "What's the matter you look all flustered." He said.

"Don't get angry with me babe ok." I said with that simpering look that I used to get my own way.

"Come on what have you done?"

"Only got a wet pussy when uncle Jimmy kissed me just now. He wants me Carl. He wants to fuck me."

Carl laughed out loud. "You horny slut. Is there no limits to which you wont stoop to get a thrilling fuck."

"Are you mad at me babe? Please say your not. I said I would be honest with you if it happened with someone else and I'm...."

"Hey hey calm down." Carl laughed putting his arms round me and giving me a hug. "I love it. You go for it and I will take the pictures."

"Do you mean it. Really. Oh fuck that would just be so hot. Getting fucked by my uncle while my brother takes the photos. I love it. Lets get this food sorted out before it goes cold."

As it was still warm I had dressed in my bikini and yet another chiffon top. Carl was in his trunks. We took the meal out to the pool area where dad and uncle Jimmy were talking about the garden and how good it looked. I grabbed the lounger opposite uncle Jimmy with my legs spread either side. I held my plate in one hand and forked food into my mouth with the other. As I was laying back slightly uncle could easily see my bikini covered pussy and I had slid down the seat I knew he could see the outline of my pussy lips.

I don't know why but dad always seemed to find it hard having a conversation with either me or Carl. Uncle Jimmy on the other hand had a hundred stories to tell, each one funnier than the one before. After an hour of laughing I said, "I'm going to have a swim before it gets too cold." I stood up and looking uncle in the face I thrust my boobs out and removed my thin top. He didn't even try to hide his smile of appreciation and neither did I. Carl of course was busy clicking away like a lunatic. We were all so used to it we just ignored him, except me of course who threw him the occasional smile.

I swam for about ten minutes and then got out. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off in front of uncle Jimmy, making sure that I bent over in front of him to dry my feet, first facing him and then with my back to him. He was in no doubt what was on offer. All he had to figure out was when and how. Come on Carl lets leave these two to their chat. We can watch that video we bought."

It took a second for the penny to drop but he got my meaning in the end. "Oh yes ok." He said still clicking away. We went up to his room where we both stripped off knowing that we would be fucking pretty soon. We turned on his laptop and tuned into the cameras. The software I used could show up to sixteen cameras at once so we could follow dad from the swimming pool into the lounge.

Uncle Jimmy poured a couple of whiskeys's and sat down. "That's one fine daughter you got there John. Real pretty and Carl is a son to be proud of."

"Yes Carl has done really well. So has Amy but she is wild. I worry about her sometimes. She just seems so reckless."

"You don't need to worry about her mate. She is a cracking looking woman and she knows it. She can turn my head any day."

I thought dad would get angry at that but he didn't. "Yes she certainly has her mothers looks. I'm not too sure where she gets her body from though. Or maybe I shouldn't be saying that about my daughter."

"Why not. Lets be honest you don't have anything like a normal daughter father relationship do you. I'm quite happy to admit if given the chance I would certainly like to shag her brains out."

Dad laughed, "Yes but you have no scruples Jimmy and never did have. But she is my daughter and however I may look on her I couldn't 'see' her in that way even if I wanted to."

"Aha. So you do get a tingle round the bollocks then when you see her prancing round in that excuse of a bikini."

Dad smiled but said nothing. I jumped up and put my pants on and my shirt but not my bikini top. The shirt I only done one button up right at the breasts. "Back in a second don't miss a minute of this ok."

"Where you going? Or should I say what are you up to now."

"Wait and see." With that I went downstairs and slowly walked through the lounge to the pool area where I had left my hand bag. I could feel dads and uncle Jimmy's eyes burning holes in my back and my pussy was instantly wet. As I walked past them on the way back I dropped the bag right in front of dad. Actually it was between him and uncle Jimmy. "Oh shit. Sorry." I said as they both bent down to help me pick up the pieces. I got on my knees in front of them both and caught them looking down my top at my breasts. Jimmy I smiled at, but dad I looked straight in the eye before I nodded at him and then smiled. Once everything was picked up I said "Goodnight. See you in the morning bright and early." Then I rushed back up to Carl's room.

Bursting through the door I dived onto Carl's bed, "What did they say?" I gasped

Carl laughed, "Not a lot to begin with. Then uncle Jimmy just looked at dad and said "You gotta fuck her mate she's gaggin for it." Dad just smiled and....shhh." His attention had gone back to the screen."

"She does have a great pair of tits Jimmy I grant you." Dad said

"Tell me you didn't get a good look while she was picking her stuff up. Go on I dare you."

Dad laughed, "Like I said she does have a great pair of tits."

"So how we going to get our hands on them mate. Who knows we may even get to fuck the horny bitch as well." Uncle Jimmy was really letting go now and dad didn't seem to mind.

"I don't know Jimmy...."

"Your not still worried about her being your daughter are you." Jimmy butt in.

"No! fuck me those were just a great pair of tits I was looking at believe me, and the hard on that went with them was for a gorgeous sexy woman that I would love to fuck believe me."

I smiled at Carl who knew exactly what was going through my mind. Or did he? I would find out later after I had fucked him.

"We will just have to be patient Jimmy. It may never happen but if the opportunity arises I am going to take it. Wherever and whenever that may be. For now I am off to bed for good hard wank." Dad stood up, topped up his glass, raised it to uncle Jimmy and went off to bed. A minute or so later uncle Jimmy too went off to bed.

I pounced on Carl and we had sex. I say that because we were both just so turned on that it was a bloody well needed fuck, no lovemaking just a great fuck. Then we made our plans.

Dad and uncle Jimmy were off on a business trip for a week but said that they would definitely be back so I rang the office and made arrangements for Denis, my installation guy to drop everything and come over to check out doing a full installation. I told him to get a cab here as I needed him here fast. Cost me over £200 but I thought it was worth it.

"Hi Denis." I said, "How's business doing?"

Denis threw his arms round me and pecked me on the cheek, "You know how business is doing you're my only client and I can't keep up with it all." He laughed, "I have had to employ two new guys and reckon I still need another one. So what's all the rush."

"Right! I need a full installation done. PIR's cameras, alarm system the works and you only have a week to do it. I don't care what it takes it must be finished within a week and I want maximum cover in all rooms. With a few extras." I grinned at his shocked look.

"I don't know Amy, I don't know if I can do it."

"I will pay you whatever it cost and a £1000 bonus to your guys if they get it done in time."

"£1000 each?" Denis smiled and tilted his head slightly.

"Done!" I said putting my hand out. We shook on the deal. "Carl will give you instructions on the extras." I added

"Is he here? Great I ain't seem him for ages it will be good to chat to him. I take it you want us to stay here and work 24/7?"

"As long as it's finished in time you can do whatever you want ok. Just keep it clean." I laughed. He knew what I meant being one of my many ex sex partners.

I told Carl the arrangements and as we had discussed before we went to sleep he told Denis about the extras. The PIR's were just that, PIR's. They acted as detectors and also had a built in wireless camera. If you put 4 in a large room you could survey the whole room with ease and they also had angle and zoom controls built in. These were going to be put in every room in the house We also had smoke detectors which had the same built in features. The extras were remote control cameras in light fittings or buried in headboards and such. This was harder to do as they had to be fitted but remain invisible. Neither mum or dad ever spent much time here really so any slight décor changes wouldn't be noticed but we had to keep it to the minimum. Once all this was set in motion I was redundant. I didn't know how to fit them or the recorders in the camera room and I just kept getting in the way. Even when I just sat by the pool or sun bathed the ever increasing number of workers just kept stopping work and looking at me, and however much I may have wanted to fuck one or two of them the work came first. And anyway I made myself a promise a long time ago never to ruin business with pleasure and I have always stuck to that rule. So I decided to go off and have a look round the local village.

I decided to walk as it was a nice day and if I went through the woods it was only about a half hour walk.. Walking wasn't something I did a great deal of to be honest, being one of those lazy car drivers that would drive a hundred yards to buy a pint of milk rather than walk it. But I had to admit I did enjoy the leisurely stroll. The fresh air and the silence in the woods was just so relaxing. The memory of Carl and I when we first fucked in here also popped into my head and I admit made me wet all over again. In what seemed like minutes I was on the outskirts of the village. I strolled down the road and glanced at the church. It seemed out of place in a way for such a small village. It was much bigger than I would have expected. Obviously Norman built I decided to have a look around.

As I entered the church it was obvious that the church itself only took up part of the building so curious as to what the annexes' were I hunted around for signs of life or maybe a door sign with 'Keep Out' written on it but nothing. So I opened one of the doors and peered inside.

"Hello!" A voice said, "Can I help you?"

I couldn't see who was speaking but the sound made me jump so I bid a hasty retreat. The voice called after me, "Please wait. I didn't mean to give you a fright. Wait."

The voice seemed friendly so I came to a halt and turned round to see who I had disturbed, "I'm sorry father I didn't mean to disturb you."

"And I didn't meant to frighten you so can we start afresh do you think? My name is Father Brian and I am the priest here in St Benedict's." He held his hand out.

Taking a deep sigh I took his hand and gently shook it, "Hello." I said, "I am Amy West. I live up at Hethersett House. And I was being nosey." This of course made us both laugh.

"I was going to make some tea if you would like a cup. Your not one of my usual parishioners so I assume you have another reason to be here."

"Err....yes Father, to both your statements. I would love a coffee though if that's ok, and I was just curious about the church, it just seemed so big for such a small village."

"Are well, there you are right. I will reveal all as we drink if you wish?"

It seemed that Father Brian loved the history of this church as he seemed to know everything about it. Between making coffee, and glancing at my legs covered only in a micro mini he proceeded to tell me everything he knew.

It seems that the church was at one time a nunnery as well and the nuns used to come here from all over the country to rest from the hard work of city nunneries where they often spent long hours with the sick and the needy. So in effect this was a rest home before they again went abroad or back into the cities. Now however it was home to the resident priest and at most four or five nuns, though at the moment there was only one here. Both the nun and Father Brian were new here which I already knew but during his ramblings it came out that he had not been celibate all his life, in fact at one point he was engaged to be married. She changed her mind and by pure coincidence Brian decided to become Father Brian. The nun Sister Clare, who at a guess was a little younger than myself, had been brought up in a convent and had never thought of becoming anything other than a nun, she had no idea of outside life, or even growing up with 'normal' people. She was a shy but pretty young thing really, I always imagined all nuns to be old haggard harridans who's look could convert the devil to Christianity. At this point I should say that I have not one single iota of belief in God. Never seen much use for it to be honest, and I told Father Brian as much.

I think he realised that the usual 'The Lord works in mysterious ways' blurb wasn't going to work with me so he didn't even try. "We each choose our own path Amy. Far be it from me to tell you yours is wrong."

Sister Clare looked a little shocked at this statement so I said, "Don't worry Clare, you don't mind if I call you Clare do you that sister bit is just too much of a mouthful, anyway don't worry it wont stop Brian from trying to recruit me to his beliefs isn't that right Father?"

Father Brian just smiled, "I think you can make some interesting conversation Amy" he said, "be it about Christ or any other subject." He smiled, his eyes still flitting from one point on my body to another, discretely of course or so he thought. Sister Clare was as bad as father Brian. She too kept looking at my body, or my clothing. The difference was I don't think she knew why.

When I left I promised to return the following day. It had been, different, is about all I can say really. I think I found him a challenge and her, well, maybe it was time she saw what the real world had to offer. I had no definite plans in my head as it was just too full of dad and uncle Jimmy but I would make the most of this week away from the house and see what developed.

One thing about living in a very old mansion house is it had secret passageway's and unexpected little rooms scattered throughout the place. Carl and I had found a secret stairway between our rooms a long time ago that led to a loft room about thirty feet square. This was going to be our security room. All the cameras through out the house would be fed into this room which was fitted out with a bank of monitors and one large forty eight inch flat screen that you could switch to any of the cameras you chose. You know the sort of thing I mean so I wont go into detail as I don't know the workings of it all anyway. I went to this room to find Carl flicking between the cameras that had already been fitted and testing the pan and zoom effects. All seemed to be working well and I had to admit things seemed to be on schedule. Carl was in his element, being the picture taker in the family and he had chosen the software to use so he could easily grab stills if he wanted. I left him to it and ordered dinner in from the Chinese. Denis had brought in four guys to help with the fitting and they would be staying over so I ordered for them as well. We had plenty of rooms for them to stay in the main house but they chose to stay in the converted stable which had six bedrooms, a kitchen, dinning room and a lounge so it was plenty big enough for the five of them. One of them had already brought in a crate of beer so they were set for the night. Not that they stopped work because they ate there meal and carried on till I don't know what time.

The following day I again went to the church. I cant really say why, I just seemed to be drawn to it and I can assure you it wasn't for religious reasons. Father Brian was out till lunch time so Sister Clare was on her own. She welcomed me with a huge smile and offered me coffee. I could see she was nervous about something but let her make the coffee before I said anything. Clare put my coffee in front of me and took a seat opposite. She kept looking at me, dressed as I was in a thin top no bra and very short shorts I suppose I was a whole lot different to what she was used to. I doubt if anyone of the parishioners dressed this way for Sunday service.

I smiled at her and she flushed a bright red, "So what is on your mind?" I asked looking her in the eyes, gazing deep into her mind.

"Oh! I'm sorry....was I staring. I do apologise." She stammered and turned her head away."

"Don't be silly Clare," I laughed, "Come on talk to me. I thought we were friends."

"Oh! Are we? I would love that. I have never had a....friend, before. Not really."

"Well you have one now. So don't be shy. Friends don't have secrets. We can talk about anything and it's just between us ok."

She took a deep breath and lowered her head a little, still looking up at me, "It's....just that....You just seem....so different. So confident and you look pretty and I have never met anyone like you before but then I always lived in the convent and never...."

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers