Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Leon and Doug take control of their once hated nemesis Amy.
3.9k words
4.17
10.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,100 Followers

This is a story of a woman giving up control of her body to a group of men who spend the night using her body as they wish, much to her pleasure.

Amy rested up for a couple of days while thinking of how best to approach the guys from the garage. She recalled overhearing them discussing what a bitch she was and how they really hoped she wouldn't return to their garage in the future. She thought, "They must really hate me. I must have been a total nasty bitch to them and treated them like shit. So maybe the best approach would be to let them treat me the same way."

The next day she called the garage and asked when the first available date was that she could get her car scheduled in. Leon told her that the day after tomorrow would work for them.

When he hung up the phone, he turned to Doug and said, "Well, get ready. The bitch is bringing her car in on Thursday and she didn't sound happy."

"Why didn't you just tell her to fuck off? We don't need her business."

Leon said, "You're right. When we finish with her on Thursday, I'll tell her that her business isn't welcome any longer."

On Thursday morning, the guys were preparing their tools for the day when Amy walked in. Both men just stopped and stared. Amy had on a micro miniskirt and a tiny tube top barely covering her breasts. Leon thought, "It's almost worth putting up with this bitch's bullshit just to look at that hot body."

Leon said to Doug, "Put your phone on video and let's record this so we can use it when we tell her to fuck off." Doug turned on his phone and leaned it against a tool box as requested.

She pointed at the two men and motioned with her finger for them to follow her. Both men held their tempers in check and followed Amy to the center of one of the repair bays. She grabbed the up/down controller for the small crane used to lift heavy engines and parts and walked over to the hook at the end of the chain. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, a small whip, nipple clamps and a dildo. She dropped everything on the floor except the handcuffs, which she put on. The two men looked at each other with confusion all over their faces. She looped the cuffs over the crane hook and pushed the 'Up' button until her arms were above her head and her feet just barely touched the floor. She dropped the controller on the floor.

As the two men walked over to her, Doug said, "Just what in the fuck do you think . . . "

She interrupted him, "I've been rude and abusive to you. I don't know how I can make it up to you but I would like to begin by being your whore. I want you to take out all of your past frustrations on me. I want you to abuse my body in any way you want. You can whip me and abuse my pussy and ass all you want. I'm begging you t please let me be your worthless whore."

The two men looked at each other in shock. Neither one of them could say anything. Not in their wildest dreams would they have believed this would happen. While they were standing there, Amy said, "Maybe you could begin by stripping me and then whipping my slutty body. You can fuck me, if you'll have me or you can shove that dildo in my pussy or ass."

Leon hesitantly stepped forward and reached for her skirt. As he gently grabbed the hem, Amy said, "I don't want you to be gentle with me. I'm your whore. Spit in my face and rip my clothes off and then abuse my body."

Doug cautiously stepped forward, reached out and grabbed her chin. She opened her mouth and he spit into her mouth. She swallowed his spit and he reached down and ripped her skirt form her body. Both men smiled when they saw she was wearing nothing underneath. Leon pulled out a small pocketknife and slid the blade between her breasts and sliced her tube top letting it fall to the floor.

The men stood back and admired the beautiful naked body of their hated nemesis who was now at their mercy. As they were admiring her body, she opened her mouth to speak, but Leon stepped forward and slapped her face yelling, "Shut the fuck up, bitch! You don't speak until we tell you to speak. Understand, slut?" She nodded her head.

Doug picked up the whip and began using it on her ass making her squeal and jerk around on the chain. After a few minutes, he walked to her front and used the whip on her breasts and pussy. After the second time he whipped her pussy, she climaxed. While he was whipping her, Leon attached cords to the clamps and found a five pound hammers.

When Doug finally took a break from whipping her, he spit into her face and called her a worthless cunt. Leon attached the clamps to her hard nipples making her whimper. Once she started getting used to them, he slapped them a few times eliciting a few moans. He looked into her pretty face and she opened her mouth. He spit into her mouth and she again swallowed. Even if the men had to stop right then, Leon felt that just spitting in this bitch's face and hurting her with the clamps evened the score for all the mistreatment they had had to endure.

Leon smirked at her and then attached one of the five pound hammers to each cord attached to her nipple clamps. Amy screamed when each hammer was attached and lowered. She began swinging herself from the chain and twisting while screaming. Both men stood back and laughed at her. At this point, even Doug felt they were even for her mistreatment of them. Doug again picked up the whip and worked on her ass some more.

Doug put down the ship and lifted Amy's ankles from the floor while Leon lowered her a few inches. Amy was almost horizontal. Her arms still held by the chain and her legs by Doug. He breasts were stretched and in pain from the hanging weights attached to the nipple clamps. Doug unzipped his pants and slid his cock into her wet pussy. He shoved it in as hard as he could.

"Aaaarrrrrgggh!," she screamed. Leon unzipped his pants and lowered her a little more and then shoved his cock into her mouth. Both men pounded her unmercifully. "Uuuummmfff! Uung!," she moaned. After a few minutes, both men blew their loads into the white slut. She quickly swallow every drop of Leon's cum. Doug reached over and grabbed a greasy wrench from the workbench and used it to scoop his cum from her pussy. He then walked to her face and fed it to her.

Doug removed the nipple clamps and took the two small sledge hammers and shoved the handle of one into Amy's pussy and gently worked the second on into her ass. He used the two handles to lift her feet from the floor again while working them in and out of her holes. Once again, Amy was horizontal to the floor and was coming like a whore.

Leon lowered her hands until her head was near his crotch. He then dropped his pants and shoved his old smelly ass into her face. "Clean my ass bitch," he commanded. Amy licked and then shoved her tongue into his ass hole.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she licked his ass. "Mmmm. I love it." She licked his ass and had her pussy and ass worked over by the hammers for more than 10 minutes.

The men lowered her to the floor where she sat, looked up at them and pleaded, "Please let me be your black cock whore." Doug grabbed the cuffs and Leon grabbed her hair lifting her to her feet. They led her to a bench and bent her over it. Both men fucked her ass, making her scream and moan like a whore. She lost track of how many times she had cum before the men came deep into her bowels. They made her clean their cocks afterwards with her mouth. She was close to passing out when they shoved the big dildo into her pussy. They took turns using the dildo for more than 30 minutes until she passed out.

While she was out, the men dipped both five pound hammer handles into motor oil and shoved them both into her ass. They grabbed the second dildo and dipped it completely into the motor oil and shoved it into her pussy. As she started to come around the men began ramming the handles and dildos in and out of her holes until she screamed and passed out again.

Both men laughed and slowly removed the hammers and toys from her holes. They let her slide onto the floor and then walked away. Doug got his cell phone and the two men went to the office where they watched the video of them abusing the little white slut.

As they were watching Doug whipping her ass and breasts, Leon said, "That was really hot. Have you ever done shit like that to a woman before?"

"Not only have I never done that, but I have never fucked a white woman. I've never used toys, or tools, on a woman before. I've never had a woman cum some much and beg me to be rougher with her. Amy is one crazy bitch."

Amy slowly regained consciousness. She was lying on her side and her pussy and ass felt stuffed. She began to sit up and the movement caused the dildos and hammers to sink deeper into her holes. "Ah shit, "she said as she reached down and removed the four phalluses. As she was trying to stand up, she saw that she had grease on her side and felt the motor oil running from her ass. She needed to pull herself up because her legs were still weak. She rested for a few minutes and then slowly walked to the office naked.

She walked into the office and both men looked up at her. Her breasts and pussy were both red from the beating and abuse. She smiled and said, "You guys really gave me a workout."

Leon said, "Yeah, about that. What's up with you all of a sudden?"

She smiled at him and said, "I realized I was being a bitch to everyone and decided I need to change my ways. So I decided that I need to be a white slut. I need to be a slave for black men to do as they wish." Both men looked at each other for a few seconds and then broke out in ear-to-ear grins. She continued, "I want you to make me your white slut. I want to be a sex slave for your cocks and for any other black cocks that you might want to share me with."

The two men gave each other a high five. "Are you shitting us bitch?" Leon asked.

She shook her head, "No, I'm not. I want to be your slut. You can have my body whenever you want. And you can do whatever you want to me."

"What if we want you to fuck our friends and some of our customers?"

She nodded and said, "I'll do whatever or whoever you want me to."

Leon still wasn't sure about all this so he stood up, dropped his pants, turned around and said, "Get on your knees, crawl over here and shove your tongue into my ass hole. If someone walks into the office, don't stop until I tell you. Understand, slut?

Amy nodded her head and said, "Yes sir." As Doug started videotaping on his phone she dropped to her knees and crawled over to Leon. She spread his cheeks with her hands and shoved her tongue deep into his ass. As she was eating his ass, she reached her hand around and began jerking his cock. In no time, Leon was hard again. She licked, probed and ate his smelly ass until he shot his load on her hand and the floor. She immediately licked the cum from her hand and then dropped and licked the rest from the dirty linoleum floor.

"What a slut." Doug said. "She's licking your cum from that nasty floor."

She turned and smiled at him. "Would you like me to lick and tongue your ass hole too, sir?

Doug nodded and kept the phone aimed at Amy. He wrestled to drop his pants and held the phone at his side aimed at her as she crawled across the floor to his ass. She worked on his ass with her tongue and on his cock with her hands. When he was ready to cum, he pulled her hair back and shoved his cock into her mouth. He shot his load down her throat.

Amy leaned back on her haunches and said, "Thank you for your cum. Please let me know whenever you want to give your slut more."

Leon grabbed her hair and pulled her up into a chair. The two men sat across from her, and Leon said, "OK, from now on you'll be our slut. You'll refer to us as 'Sir' or 'Master.' How would you like us to refer to you?"

"Sir, you may call me anything you wish. I prefer cum dump, white trash whore, fuck hole, cunt, black cock whore and slut. But you may call me anything, sir."

"OK slut. We need to get some work done, so you get your skank ass out of here. Come back here tomorrow night at 7:00. We'll close the shop about then. Dress like our slut should dress because you're taking us out to dinner and then spending the weekend with us at my place getting your slutty holes pounded. Understand?"

She nodded enthusiastically and said, "Yes sir, I won't let you down." Amy found her dirty skirt and used a shop rag as a halter. As she left the garage, both men followed her swinging beautiful ass all the way to her car.

Doug had the biggest smile on his face he'd ever had when he turned to Leon and said, "Can you believe it? That hot bitch belongs to us. I've never had a woman that hot before, and she belongs to us. Damn, Leon! This is our lucky day."

Leon laughed and said, "You know, even if she doesn't show up tomorrow night, I think I take back everything bad I've ever said about her. She more than made up for it today."

"Yeah, you're right, Leon. I don't know if she'll show up or not, but it was a great morning, wasn't it?"

As it turns out, she did show up. And she was wearing a light summer dress with eight buttons in the front. The top three and the bottom two were unbuttoned. When she walked in, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and Doug slid his hand under her dress to see that she wasn't wearing panties either.

She smiled at the men and said, "Is this outfit OK?" Both men rapidly nodded and she said, "I want to keep my masters happy."

Leon walked to her and unbuttoned the last three buttons and slid her dress from her shoulders. He tossed it on to the workbench. Both men looked at their slut much like wolves look at fresh meat. He said, "You've got a hot body, slut."

"Thank you sir. My body belongs to you."

"Yes slut, I know it doesn. And we're going to use it all weekend."

"Thank you sir. My body is for your use."

"Put your dress on slut and let's go get something to eat."

They ate at a local steakhouse, and after Amy paid the bill, they drove back to Leon's house. When they got to his house, they removed her dress as soon as they were inside.

The two men used their whore all night long. When their cocks were resting between fucks, they used dildos on her making her cum over and over. After breakfast, the men started in on her again abusing her white body. After dinner, the three of them were sitting in the living room watching porn on television. Leon and Doug were wearing jeans and Amy was nude. There was a knock on the door and Leon invited six big black men into his house.

At first Amy tried to cover up her body until Doug grabbed her arm and slapped her face. "Don't embarrass us in front of our friends, slut. These men are all going to fuck you so you don't need to cover nothing up."

Her surprise turned into a look of lust. She dropped to her knees and looked up at Doug, "Please Master. May I suck their cocks?" The six men were shocked as Doug nodded his head. She crawled over to the men and began unzipping their pants. She spent the next 20 minutes sucking the men's cocks.

One of the men said, "You're a hot little white cunt, ain't ya? I'm gonna enjoy using you." He slapped her face hard and she fell to the floor.

Doug rushed up to the man and said, "No hitting our slut. We all know you hate whites, but you don't take it out by hitting her. You can be as rough as you want when you fuck her, but no hitting." He turned to the other men and said, "Ya hear that. You can be as rough as you want with our whore, but don't hit her." They all nodded. "OK brothers, pay up and she's all yours." Each of the men handed Doug $30 then turned to the slut.

One of the men said, "We own you now, bitch."

She nodded and said, "Yes sir."

"And some of us don't like whites so we may be a little rough."

"Yes sir."

All the men laughed. They lifted their slut and had three cocks in her three holes in under a minutes. "Oh yessss!" She moaned. "Fuck meee! Aaaaah!" She drained all six cocks of their first loads of cum within 40 minutes.

During the next round, the men decided to experiment with their whore by shoving as many cocks as they could into her at the same time. She had two cocks in her ass, one in her pussy and two in her mouth. The last one was being jerked by her left hand. She was screaming and moaning like a whore. "Look at this whore take all of our cocks," one of the men said. "she is really a fucking whore."

Another said, "Yeah, nothing like abusing a white woman's body."

"Yeah, and this one don't seem to mind all of us abusing her body," said another.

After they all came again, they decided she should crawl to each of them and rim their ass holes. Although they didn't think she would submit to that much degradation, in Amy they found a willing slut. She crawled to each of the men and asked, "Please master. May this worthless white slut eat your ass?" Each man laughed at her submissiveness before nodding their heads. For thirty minutes, she was on her knees eating their asses. She moaned and jerked their cocks while tonguing their asses.

When she had finished the last ass, they were all hard again. One of the men asked Amy, "Think you can take three cocks in your ass or pussy, bitch?"

Amy said, "I don't know sir. Your cocks are pretty big. I don't know if I could or not."

"Well, let's try it. After we all cum in this slut again, we'll take her into the bathroom and piss all over her."

She was lifted and placed on top of one of the men laying on his back. He easily slid his cock into her pussy. The next cock also easily slid into her pussy. The third cock made her scream in pain. As the men laughed at the slut, the third cock was slid about halfway into her pussy.

"Ha ha ha," one of the men laughed. "Her white cunt isn't going to be good for anything when we get finished with her" The three cocks worked on her for about five minutes and then the man said, "OK, how about you other guys try to stick three in her ass."

A brief look of panic crossed her face and she trembled just a little before she was lifted and placed on another of the men. His cock slid into her ass. The second man had coated his cock with Crisco and had no trouble sliding into her ass. The third man also coated his cock. As he tried to slide his cock into her ass, she screamed, "NO. Aaaah! It hurts!"

The men laughed at her and the cock continued to slide into her ass. Only the head fit, but the three men all had a good laugh at the whore as she writhed and squirmed between the men. When they finished toying with her, she was flipped off the men onto the floor where she laid there in semi consciousness. The men then fucked her two at a time until they all blew their final loads into her. They wer rough with her and slapped her breasts and spit on her. When they were finished with her, she licked and sucked all of their cocks clean. They lifted her naked and semi conscious body and dumped her into the bath tub.

The six men stood around and pissed all over their white slut. They had her open her mouth and drink some of each man's piss. When the men finished, they walked out high fiving and thanking Leon and Doug for a great evening.

Doug pulled two of the men aside and said, "Thanks for not hurting her. I know how you feel about whites, and I appreciate it."

One of them laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. We got to abuse this bitch more than we could ever any other white women. The bad thing is, she seemed to enjoy it."

Doug laughed and said, "Yeah, I guarantee you she enjoyed it. This woman turned from a mean white bitch to a submissive black cock slut overnight.. Anytime you want to fuck her again, just let me know." He nodded and left.

Doug and Leon found Amy still lying in the bathtub. Doug tossed a blanket on her and the men went to bed. When they got up the next morning, they found Amy in the kitchen, wearing just a tee shirt that barely covered her ass. She was busy cooking breakfast for her masters.

BJB69
BJB69
1,100 Followers
12