Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner with the family leads to so much more.
3.5k words
4.4
11.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emma7588
Emma7588
137 Followers

Amy stared at the reflection in the mirror hardly recognising the image before her. She was wearing the dress again. Her hair brushed back off her shoulders. She'd put barely any make-up on getting ready. Her cheeks held a natural flush while her eyes sparkled with a combination of excitement and lust and a hint of nervousness. Layla had said that Mark's brother Simon and his wife Roo were coming for dinner. She had not met the couple before since they worked somewhere down south for a private security company and rarely had time to come home for a visit.

She adjusted the dress over her breasts, moaning softly as the material scraped across her sensitive nipples. How she would love to have Layla feasting on those tits right now instead of getting ready to eat dinner with a couple she did not know. She knew she should get to know them, since they were Mark's family, but all she wanted was to be licked and sucked and fucked by Layla. Her eyes drifted close as she remembered the night before. The things Layla had done to her and she had done to Layla.

Her pulse throbbed heavily between her thighs, at that secret, sensitive place Layla had explored so thoroughly with the mouth and fingers. Muscles clenched as she felt a familiar dampness around her pussy. How was she going to survive a family dinner feeling like this? she wondered, giving her tit one last stroke before turning away and heading downstairs.

She entered the dining room to find Simon pouring wine into the glasses set out. He was an older version of Mark, she realised. His brown hair just starting to show hints of grey at the temples. He was more muscular than Mark, although not much. His arms straining the sleeves of the t-shirt he wore. The very tight t-shirt that hinted at sculptured abs as he moved around the room. The dampness between her thighs increased as she thought of licking those abs one at a time. As he came around the table she noticed that the faded denim was also a snug fit. The crotch revealing a promising looking bulge behind the zipper.

"You must be Amy," he said when he saw her enter the room, a wide smile on his face. "I'm Simon, Mark's older brother and this is my wife, Roo." He held a hand out to the tall blond stood by the fireplace.

When Amy had seen Simon dressed so casually she had wondered why Layla had told her to wear the dress when it seemed as though it was going to be a relaxed affair. Then she saw Roo and a part of her relaxed when she saw that she wasn't dressed so informally. The rest of her tensed up as lust flooded through her body.

The tall, statuesque blonde wore a black leather bustier dress that was fastened so tightly around her chest that her breasts threatened to spill over the top of it. The black leather bodice was perfect for her slightly muscular build, her toned forearms appearing even more powerful against the top. Amy wondered how it would feel to be held down by that strength as she fucked her.

The skirt of the dress was made of panels of black lace that overlaid each other to provide modesty when still but moved apart as she strode across the room to join Simon. Amy felt her pulse jerk up another gear as she saw the muscular thighs revealed with every step. Would those thighs grip her tight while Amy licked her pussy? Would they squeeze her as she came from Amy's mouth on her clit?

Noting the couple looking at her with a strange, knowing look in their eyes shook Amy out of her lust induced haze. She plastered what she hoped was a placid, welcoming smile on her face and stepped further into the room. Her thighs rubbed together, the skin slick with her juices that wept from her hungry pussy. Perhaps wearing panties would have been a good idea, she thought, as she stopped before them, sure they could see the puddle that was bound to be forming at her feet.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," she said, relieved her voice revealed none of her internal torment. "Mark's spoke of you often."

"Nothing too bad, I hope," Simon joked, his eyes dancing with amusement as he looked her over. Amy felt he lingered more than he should at the breasts before moving down the length of the dress.

"No, all good," she replied, trying not to move under his stare. Her skin tingled, nerves urging her to shed her dress so he could have a proper look at her body before letting him fondle and suck her aching tits.

"I love your dress, Amy. Is it one Layla picked out? She has such good taste in clothes."

Amy followed Roo's hand as it stroked down her own dress, lingering over the swell of her breasts. She wondered what would happen if she untied the ties of the bodice, peeled the leather back to free those lush tits. Goodness, what was wrong with her? She was acting like a bitch in heat, desperate for someone to fuck her. She should stop it. She was a married woman. Married to Simon's brother and Layla's son. Layla, who had feasted on her tits and licked and sucked on her pussy until she had screamed out her name, begging to let her come. She should flee from this house and run to Mark and the normality he represented, even if their sex life was boring and routine. She should ...

"Yes, she gave it to me yesterday. I love it." Her smile widened as she twirled in front of them, knowing that her movements would give them a quick glimpse of her unfettered, aroused nipples.

"Let's sit and eat before all of this gets cold," Layla announced as she walked in carrying a platter of seasoned steaks. "There are plenty of vegetables in the dishes so help yourselves."

Dinner was a strangely routine affair that did nothing to ease the ache burning within Amy. It did not help that Simon, who sat beside her, seemed to always brush against her whenever he moved. His hand would skim her breast as he reached for something. His smile apologetic while his eyes were anything but.

Roo sat across from her, her eyes travelling from Amy's mouth to her tits then back to her mouth where she would lick her own lips before having more of her meal. Amy could see Layla watching them, a mysterious smile ghosting across her face whenever Simon touched her or Roo licked her lips. Was she enjoying watching her son and daughter-in-law act this way? Did she not care that they were mentally stripping the woman she had had in her bed the night before?

Amy did not understand what was happening around that table. Nor did she want it to stop. Her body loved the attention it was receiving. Her pussy throbbed and wept with each brush of Simon's body. Amy feared she would leave a damp patch on the chair when she stood, so wet was she.

"Let's continue in the lounge, shall we?" Layla suggested once they had all finished eating. "Simon, be a dear and help me clear the table, will you?"

As Simon helped his mother clear the table Amy led the way into the large lounge. A fire burned in the hearth, lamps lit to provide a soft glow. The curtains were shut tight to keep the stormy weather out of sight and mind. Amy sat on the sofa, trying not to notice Roo as she sat in the chair opposite, legs slightly apart to reveal a hidden depth that called out to be explored.

Amy clenched her fingers tightly together as she fought the urge to crawl across the floor and seek out the treasure hidden in those dark shadows. She forced herself to relax as Roo started to quiz her about the wedding. Questions she could answer easily although she disliked the slight feeling of guilt she felt for cheating on her beloved husband.

"I'm so sorry we missed it," Simon said as he entered the room and crossed to sit closely next to her on the sofa. "We were both busy with work and various projects we had going on. Mark sent us the wedding video though. You looked beautiful."

"Thank you. I wanted to come down to meet you both but Mark said that you worked long shifts," Amy said, trying not to notice how Simon had placed his arm across the back of the sofa. She could smell his musky aftershave, its scent teasing her senses, heightening her arousal. She saw Layla walk in and sit down in the chair next to Roo, her hands pressing at the remote control that had been on the arm of the chair.

Soft music filtered through the speakers, a seductive background as Layla started to ask Roo about how work was doing. Amy was only vaguely aware of the answers as Simon's hand was stroking the top of her dress. The soft material gently slid down her body as he released the tie at her neck.

"Beautiful," he breathed before his hand cupped one full, aching tit.

She opened her mouth to offer a token protest but found his tongue sliding between her lips as he moved over her, pressing her back into the sofa. Her protest burned away beneath the heat of her desire as she opened for him, tongue stroking against his own as it thrust in and out in a parody of fucking her.

Before she knew what was happening she was naked, stretched out on the sofa, watching as Simon stripped off his clothes. She saw his large hands unbuckle the belt at his waist and wondered how those hands would feel as they spanked her ass. Layla had spanked her as she'd fucked her doggy style and she had loved the sting and burn of the slap.

The clothes disappeared revealing the muscular form she had imagined and a cock that had her licking her lips eager to taste the cum that beaded on the tip. It was long and thick and stood proudly out from his body. She could not resist crawling from the sofa and taking hold of it, feeling the heat burning her hand. She licked her lips and leant forwards for a forbidden taste of that milky essence.

A moan escaped her as the salty taste filled her mouth. She sucked him deeper, taking him all the way until her nose was against the wires of his hair. She gagged a little but did not stop sucking on him, letting her tongue stroke against the firm flesh. Before marrying Mark she had enjoyed giving her previous boyfriend's blow jobs and had learnt how to take the deep within her. A technique she now used with Simon as she felt him fist her hair in his hand.

"Oh, fuck, Layla. Her mouth is divine," he moaned somewhere above her. She looked up and met his eyes as she moved along his length. He pumped his hips against her, driving deep into her mouth as she licked and sucked him. "She is such a slut. Sucking my cock like a whore. So fucking good."

Behind Simon, Amy saw Roo lean back in the chair, one leg over the arm while she slid one hand under her skirt as the other stroked the flesh of her tits above the bodice of that dress. She saw Layla fiddle once more with the remote control then the music changed. No longer soft background music but now moans and whimpers. Familiar moans and whimpers that Amy had made all night long as well that morning.

The sounds aroused her even further and she lowered one hand in search of her own dripping pussy and relief from the ache building within her. A sharp tug on her hair had her freezing, eyes looking up to meet Simon's heated gaze.

"No touching, slut, unless I say so. That pussy is mine to play with."

Arms reached down and tossed her effortlessly onto the sofa. Amy lay there, legs open, wet pussy tingling as the air brushed across the wetness coating her folds. She saw that Roo's dress was untied, her hand tugging and plucking on her tit as she fucked her pussy. Layla was watching them all, a hungry expression on her face.

"You're so wet, aren't you, slut? I can see your juices everywhere. Does your pussy need fucking, slut? Do you need a cock to pound it into submission." Simon fisted his cock, rubbing up and down making more precum appear at the tip. "Show me you want this cock in that cunt."

Amy spread her legs wide, eyes fixed on his cock. She used one hand to scoop her flowing juices up and showed it to him before slowly licking it clean. She moan as she tasted herself, her need to be fucked.

"Nice, slut. Very nice." He moved over her, legs pushing hers even wider as he lined his cock up with her needy hole. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Amy cried out as he rammed his cock into her pussy. He was so big, stretching her until it was almost painful. His hips started pistoning, one mouth latching onto her bouncing tit and sucking hard. His teeth scraped against her as his hand covered her other tit. Fingers tugged and squeezed that hard nubbin sending lightening through her body.

"More," she moaned, hips rising to meet his thrusts. "Fuck me harder. Fill my cunt with your cock and bathe it with your cum!"

The pounding increased, hard and fast as he ravaged her tits. Roo wandered over to them, shedding the dress to reveal that leanly muscled body and bare, wet pussy. Roo climbed onto the sofa, placing her powerful thighs on either side of Amy's head as she positioned that swollen pussy over Amy's face.

"Suck my pussy, slut. Make me come with your mouth."

Amy's opened her mouth without hesitation. Her tongue lapping the length of the bare, wet flesh to taste the sweet and salty juices that coated her face. She found Roo's clit, lips enclosing around it as she sucked it inside her mouth. Her tongue stroked around it, teasing and tormenting the tight bundle of nerves.

"Oh, yes, yes, you little slut. Again. Harder. Fuck! Yes, yes."

Roo's pussy ground against her face as she rode her, thighs tightly gripping her head just as she'd imagined. Her pussy stroked Simon's cock, tight about the pistoning length as it powered into her. She could hear him above Roo's moans. His voice harsh as he called her a slut for fucking him. A whore for eating his wife's pussy like someone starved. He told her how he would fill her holes with his cum until it poured out of her. How her pussy would belong to him. Her tits would be his to suck and fondle.

She should have been horrified. Terrified by what he was promising but her body loved it. Craved it. Her pussy tightened around him, squeezing and gripping his cock while her mouth sucked harder on Roo's cunt. Wanting to make the woman cum, make her coat her face with those heavenly tasting juices. She saw a naked Layla exchange a deep, sloppy kiss with Roo before Roo's fingers disappeared into that pussy she had licked and sucked just a few hours before.

The moans built in volume as she heard her voice begging Layla to fuck her, hard. She would have begged Simon to fuck her harder if she had been able but Roo was riding her hard. Her slick flesh sliding across Amy's tongue, her pussy rubbing against Amy's eager mouth.

Sensation upon sensation buffeted her body. A sensory overload of carnal pleasure as she was used hard by her husband's family. She could do nothing more than wrap her legs around Simon's hips and pull him tight to her, driving him even deeper. Her tongue slid into Roo's cunt as she worked her clit with her mouth. She felt Layla bend down to her, her breathing rapid as Roo fucked her pussy.

"Amy, my dear, sweet Amy. Sweet no longer, my girl. Now you are my slut and a member of this slutty family. Your pussy is mine to share with whoever I want. Your mouth mine to command to lick a pussy or suck a cock. Your ass is mine to offer to anyone who wants to fuck it. Welcome to the family, daughter. I am so glad Mark married you. Look how happy you've made him."

A cell phone appeared before her eyes. It took a second for her frazzled brain to recognise Mark on the screen. A naked Mark who was obviously watching what was happening to her. A naked Mark who was tugging and jerking on his cock as he watched her getting fucked by his family.

"Fuck, Amy, you're such a slut. So hot watching you suck Roo. Does she taste good, sweetheart? I wish I was there to taste your mouth after she cums. Oh, yeah, fuck." His hand moved faster, tugging on his balls. "Simon will look after your pussy. He'll make sure you get plenty of cock. Feels good, doesn't it? So hard as it fucks you. Yeah, oh yeah....." His eyes closed for a moment before he opened them to her. "We'll have so much fun, babe. So much fucking fun."

"Definitely fucking fun." A strange voice said.

Amy watched as a Mark moved the phone in front of him before bending slightly. She saw a big black man step up behind Mark and slam his cock into Mark. Hands darker than the night sky gripped her husband's pale hips as he started to fuck him while Mark continued to stroke and pull on his cock.

"Yo, Amy. When I finish fucking Mark's ass I look forward to fucking yours and that sweet pussy and mouth. You're gonna love my black cock as much as Mark does."

She watched as Mark roared, cum spurting out of his cock before the black stranger found his own release in Mark's ass. Watching her husband being fucked by another man snapped something inside of her, releasing the tension gripping her body and she came hard. Moans and pleas for more filled her mouth as she sucked hard on Roo, wanting the woman to come on her face.

Her face flooded with Roo's juices as the blond came, thighs gripping her tightly as she twitched and jerked above her. Amy lapped up sweet liquid as Roo ground her pussy into her mouth, screaming at her to suck her dry. Liquid heat bathed the walls of her pussy as Simon came hard inside her pussy. Her walls squeezing him tightly as she milked him dry.

Vaguely she could hear Mark telling her how much he loved his slutty wife as Layla whispered in her ear about how she wanted to lick her pussy clean of Simon's cum before letting Simon fill her own pussy up so that Amy could return the favour. She could hear Simon telling Mark he was looking forward to fucking him as Mark fucked Amy. And the black man laughed and said he could not wait to visit them all.

It was all so sordid and twisted and wrong yet it felt so right. As Amy lay buried beneath Roo and Simon, her eyes fixed on Mark as he exchanged a long, deep kiss with his black lover on the small screen she tried to think of why she should not be doing what she was doing. No reasons came to mind. Not even when Layla moved the cell phone closer to her face so she could see Mark going down on the stranger.

"How do you feel, Amy?" she asked, her voice husky with lust.

"Deliciously fucked," Amy replied, a sated smile teasing her lips. "A well fucked slut who wants to do it again. Ang again. And again." She raised a hand to Layla's head and tugged her close, letting her juice smeared lips brush against Layla's plump ones. "Thank you."

"Thank you, my slut. You are a special part of our family and I think we should now retire to our bed, don't you."

As they slowly stood and began the climb to Layla's bedroom where that vast bed awaited them Amy heard the end of the recording from that morning. She smiled as she heard herself calling out to the absent Layla, telling her what a slut she had become, how she hungered for the older woman to suck her cunt. She was a slut. As were all of Layla's children, it seemed. And she would not have it any other way.


Emma7588
Emma7588
137 Followers