Amy - Changes of Venue

Story Info
Life changes rapidly for Amy and David.
7k words
4.71
6.4k
18

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Author's Note: Authors love hearing from their readers and I'm no exception, it feeds our egos. I love to interact with readers (except the homophobes). I am sorry that I took so long to get to this chapter, real life and bigger gigs have caught my attention. This was a long chapter to write in that It got into a weird spot, and it took me a week to get out of it. This entry will be a little different in that time is going to pass a little faster.

Also: There's a scene here that A: Would never, ever happen and I know that; but this is a fantasy so go with it. It also kinda makes David look a little conniving but trust me, he is looking out for his friends.

I'd been asked what the point was behind the camping trip story. Someone wanted to know if it would factor in later in the story. Well, it could, but in the end perhaps I just wanted to show Amy and Dave having fun.

Last time Amy & Dave took the kids, Rose, and Steven camping. They met another couple whom they confided in as well. Dave tried to convince Amy to tell her parents about their relationship, but she balked.

Amy -- Changes of Venue

Part I

The drive home from Gettysburg wasn't nearly as fun for me as the drive there but going home from a camping trip was never that much fun. Chris, on the other hand, insisted on sitting belted into the passenger chair and did his best to learn map navigation. I had to hand it to him, he did a good job although I suspect he's made the drive between New York and Harrisburg enough times that he has it memorized.

As I pulled into my driveway, we could see Lys waiting outside for us. I had to remind Chris twice not to undo the seatbelt until I turned the engine off, he was so excited to see her. "CHRIS," Amy yelled at him when it became clear that he wasn't listening. He at least waited until I had the RV in park before he jumped out of the seat and shot out of the door. He streaked across the driveway and all but tackled Lys because he was so glad to see her.

Steve, Rose, and Clare pulled in behind us and while Clare helped Rose inside and out of the heat, Steve, Amy & I unloaded our gear. As soon as we were done and as soon as Lys extricated herself from Chris, she pulled me aside to apologize for Sophie's attitude earlier in the week, "I told her to leave you alone about the condoms," Lys said, "you're an adult, after all."

"I'm not upset with her," I said, "she's just looking out for us, and I get that."

"Funny," Lys said, "I thought she was being a nosy..."

"Okay, okay," I interrupted, "I get the point. But I understand her worry. I've been pretty self-destructive the last few years.

Lys shook her head at me and said, "Don't let my wife be a bully." She gave me a hug and an awkward look before going her way. The awkward look bothered me, and I couldn't say why. Ever since she and Sophie "came out" (which by the way Grace and I already knew) there had never been an awkward moment between Lys and me. Not even after I caught her being eaten out by Sophie in the hot tub that one night. I hoped my own obstinance hadn't put her in a bad spot with Sophie, Lys was known for taking my side and it always pissed Sophie off.

Part II

Amy and I finished unpacking the RV and I backed it into the garage. Once it was parked but before I could leave the garage, Amy rushed in and locked me in an embrace, kissing me passionately. "You know," she said, "the whole time we were away I didn't get to have sex with you in the RV; only the showers."

"You're right," I confirmed, "you didn't. It was a little crowded in here."

Amy walked over to the RV and went inside. As soon as she knew that she couldn't be seen by the outside she began to strip. "You're going to have to do something about that," Amy said, removing the rest of her clothes and turning toward the bed in the back of the RV. I quickly followed her without another word. I caught up to Amy in three steps and grabbed from behind and I started to tickle her. The sound of Amy's laughter and the feel of her naked body drove me into another gear.

Amy pulled away and spun around. She backed up and sat on the bed and she pulled me in for another kiss. I felt her pull at my belt, unbuckling it and pulling it away. Amy undid my pants, removing them and my underwear in one motion. Sure; my cock sprung to life immediately and pointed at her like an accusing finger.

"Fuck me, David," she demanded.

The sight of my sister naked never ceased to thrill me. For a forty-nine-year-old woman, she was just perfect. It wasn't just physical, which yes, was phenomenal, but what made her attractive didn't end there. Her energy, her confidence, and her demeanor completed the picture. There's only one obstacle what would make me not want to be with her and I think it took us a few hours to break that taboo from when we met.

I wasted no time climbing into the bed as Amy scooted her way ahead of me. She had asked me to fuck her and fuck her I did. The RV rocked on its tires and would have telegraphed exactly what was going on to anyone who would walk by the garage. And if the rocking of the camper wasn't enough, Amy's vocalizations would have left little to the imagination. Afterwards, laying side by side, we fell asleep, naked, on top of the bed.

Part III

I heard the RV door open and close, and Lys say, "Rose, Steven, and Clare are heading home, Chris is watching T.V., and I'm going to run into work for a few minutes to make sure everything is set for....good lord, that's your dick."

I opened my eyes to see Lys spinning around to face the front of the camper. Amy, laying besides me, was laughing in embarrassment and rolling on her stomach to hide her tits and snatch.

"Jesus, would you put that thing away, Pop," Lys managed to say.

Laughing hard, I grabbed a pillow to hide my junk. "Anything else," I asked.

"Love to know how I'm going to tell my wife that I saw her dad's dick."

"Don't," I hazarded.

"I can just imagine the conversation," Lys said, "So dear, I walked into the RV and there it was..."

"Make sure you tell her that there was a condom," Amy deadpanned and that broke Lys out of embarrassment. Lys began to laugh and left the RV, heading back to the house.

Part IV

That night, after we had put Chris to bed, I laid down to relax. Amy was in the shower and had been for a little while, so I took this as a chance to read. By the time I realized I'd read the same paragraph three times, Amy walked in from the ensuite wearing a pair of panties. Amy wearing anything to bed was an unusual circumstance and I watched her as she paraded across the room. The panties had a little design near the crotch that looked like a road block horse and diamond that simply said, "Road Closed." Being a male who had spent most of his life outnumbered in his own home, I realized right away what that meant.

Amy wiggled her ass at me and declared, "These are my favorite period panties. Cute, right?"

I shook my head, laughed, and threw back the covers so Amy could get under them with me. Amy hopped in and kissed me.

Pointing to her underwear Amy said, "Guess this means Sophie lets you live for another month."

I grimaced and replied, "I guess so."

Amy looked at me after my glib response and asked, "David, what's wrong?"

"Part of me knows that Sophie is right. Part of me doesn't care. And another part of me thinks that Sophie just needs to mind her own damn business."

Thunder shook the house. Amy drew me in for a kiss and curled up against me. "When I was little, I was afraid of thunderstorms. At the time, Bill was still a baby and Allen thought I was 'icky'."

"I'm sure you were icky," I interrupted.

Amy smacked my shoulder, "Asshole." I bade her to continue. "I used to pretend that I could crawl into bed with the "the boy" during storms and he'd protect me. I always felt safe when I thought of you, the boy from my dreams. I always imagined how it would feel to have you hold me while the storm raged on."

I kissed the back of Amy's neck. "How does reality compare to the fantasy?"

I could feel the smile form on her lips. "No comparison. The reality is a thousand times better," she replied, "I just wish I could have had it for real growing up."

"You have me now, Amy. You have me now."

"Oooh," Amy purred, "listen to my brother getting all touchy-feely and protective. Didn't know you had it in you. I guess I'm a good influence."

A particularly bright flash of lightning illuminated the bedroom, and it was followed by thunder that felt like it was trying to take the house down. With an audible click, I heard the house settle into silence. The AC stopped, as did the ceiling fan. We had just lost power.

After a minute, I heard the click again and everything kicked back on, but Amy hadn't recovered from the thunderclap. She had turned around in bed and was almost clawing at me in an effort to get closer. "I guess I still hate storms," she whispered.

I never got to reply, though. In the distance a door opened, and we heard little feet hurry down the hall. There was a knock at the door followed by Chris calling for us. We covered up and told him to come in.

"I'm just checking on you," Chris said, "Mom hates storms." Chris flipped the bedroom light on.

"We're okay bud," I said, "how are you?"

"I'm fine," he said but his wide eyes told a different story, "but I was thinking I could help you protect Mom for tonight."

"I think that sounds like a great idea," I said, "why don't you go to the bathroom and come back?"

Chris nodded and slipped back out the door. Amy and I put on pajamas and made room for her -OUR- son to lay down. A couple of minutes later, Chris hopped into the bed and settled between us.

"Uh, Chris," I said, "if we're both supposed to be protecting your mom, shouldn't she be in the middle?"

I could physically feel the kid roll his eyes, "No Dad, I'll protect Mom, you protect both of us."

With the storm blustering outside, Amy and I lay down facing each other with Chris snuggled between us. And that is how we fell asleep.

Part V

That storm, while pretty harsh, blew out quickly and didn't do any real damage. Within a few days, we adults resumed our normal lives. In the weeks that followed any time that I didn't spend working on Blade and Bolt I spent helping Lys and Amy get the funeral home ready or fucking Amy's brains out whenever I could.

By mid-July, Amy announced that she was satisfied with the upgrades to the funeral home and with all the permits in place, the Fries-Drake Funeral Home opened for business. (Un)fortunately, the first funeral was a week later. One of the older men from the hospice attached to the hospital passed and Amy's skills were put to the test bringing him back to a semblance of how his family wanted to remember him.

Within two weeks, Amy began to see more business. Way more business than she bargained for! She was averaging a funeral every few days, which while sad for the local families was good for our investment. I was honestly beginning to wonder if there'd be anyone left alive in town soon. Unfortunately, it also put a crimp in my time with my sister. To make matters worse, Coop, Jags, and I were called in, along with all remote employees, for a meeting in the city.

Arriving at the office on Tuesday, Cooper was a wreck and Jags wasn't much better, but neither of them could understand why I wasn't upset. We all knew what this was about; we were about to be assimilated. Jags and Cooper knew I had more than enough money to retire immediately but my entire professional legacy was tied up in this company. Or so they thought.

Have you ever noticed that in corporate meetings, everyone tends to take the same seats as they had the meetings before? I always sat to the left of the owner and Cooper and Jags always sat across from me. When we entered the conference room, there were folders full of paperwork with our names, sitting in our usual seats. The folders and the fancy looking pens attached to them were emblazoned with the two-letter logo of the company that the three of us unaffectionately referred to as, "The Borg". Three smug looking guys in suits flashed our company's owner with smiles that clearly said, "Resistance is future."

I stopped my staff at the door and hissed quietly, "Sign nothing."

"Dave," Cooper began to protest nervously.

"Do you trust me, Cooper?"

"Yeah."

"Sign nothing. I've got this. Follow my lead."

I took my usual seat and grinned at our company's owner. It was a warning to him that I didn't intend on behaving myself. He nodded in response. The owner, Todd, and I had known each other since I wrote the first B&B, and he knew what was coming. I could see he wasn't happy but there was nothing he could do. He silently begged me not to go too far.

The announcement was made. Effective August 1, barely a week away, we were to be assimilated. The folders contained either new contracts, new non-competes, and new NDAs, or they contained severance agreements, no doubt sub-standard.

During the announcement, I fiddled with the cheap-ass pen and took it apart like a hyperactive ten-year-old. I squeezed the spring and flicked it at Jags. This led to him tearing a piece of paper out of a notepad and throwing it at me. I thought Todd wasn't going to die of embarrassment but the borg drones just glared at us.

After the announcement, everyone began shuffling through their folders. Most of my colleagues received severance agreements but Jags, Cooper, and I had the employment paperwork. I made a show of reading through the contract and rolling my eyes all through it. I was gratified to see the borg drones' smiles start to fade. They were uneasy at my flippant reaction.

I read the non-compete agreement out loud, finally balling it up and tossing it away. I turned the NDA into a paper airplane and threw it to Jags who then threw it perfectly into a nearby trashcan. Jags was barely holding his laughter in, and poor Cooper was beside himself waiting for whatever shoe was going to drop.

"David," one of the drones said. He couldn't have been thirty-five.

"That's Mr. Drake to you, son," I interrupted.

"Mr. Drake," the drone said, his smile now completely gone, "if you don't sign those you can't work here."

"Good. Neither my associates nor I," I said, indicating Cooper and Jags, "have any intention of working for you studio butchers."

"Fine," his smile returned; lotsa teeth. "We'll finish Blade and Bolt without you, and you can't do a thing..."

"I think you ballless wonders needs to actually look at my employee file. Mr. Jagger's and Mr. Cooper's as well."

Toothy Borg began to look at the files in question. My colleagues in the room watched in wonder. "The three of you don't have non competes or NDAs on file. How nice for you."

"Keep reading."

Toothy Drone kept looking through mile file, "and this page says you own..." His smile vanished so fast it made a snapping noise.

"It says," I continued for him, "that all intellectual rights and rights of ownership to Blade and Bolt are retained by me."

The room fell silent. Every last eye was focused on me. Every developer, writer, and artist in the conference room was staring in open mouthed wonder. Todd looked sheepish if not a little embarrassed. The three borg drones looked absolutely furious.

Jags stopped trying to hold in his laughter while Cooper was working through what I had just said and the implications of it. As it sunk in, he began to grin.

The formerly toothy borg said, "Surely, we can come to an agreement. Your talent is too valuable to lose. What can we do to keep you on the team?"

I shrugged and asked the impossible. "Stay off our backs. No interfering with our product. No corporate coaching. No fucking microtransactions or lock boxes."

The drone blinked once; it was rather creepy. He said, "Done. We'll put it in writing for you. Once you sign..."

"I believe the man said we weren't signing shit," Jags said.

The drone looked at me in what I assumed was an attempt at a threatening manner. "You may own the IP, but we own the code and assets you've created."

I shrugged.

"Dave," Cooper said, "didn't you just say last week that you were looking at that new game engine?"

Cooper was right, of course. I had wanted to look into any engine other than Unity. Starting over would allow me to do that. This was looking more and more attractive by the second.

"Guys," I said to Jags and Cooper, "what do you think? We're two months in, would this kind of delay be that bad?"

"Not the way you work when you get a bug up your ass," Jags answered.

The three of us smiled at each other while the drones stared in open mouthed disbelief.

"Are we done here, gentlemen," I asked Jags and Cooper who quickly nodded in agreement.

"Todd," I said, "thank you for everything. I completely understand why you're ready to be done with the industry and I certainly don't fault you for any of today." All three of us shook Todd's hand and we left the conference room and headed for the elevator.

"Are we really doing this," Jags asked me as we walked down the block toward Penn Station.

"Absolutely," I said, "why shouldn't we?" Jags and Cooper were already smiling again.

"We're making our own studio," Jags said in awe.

"Come over for dinner Saturday. We'll hash shit out."

We parted company, Cooper heading to his apartment downtown and Jags and I riding the train back west. I hadn't felt this good about a project in a long time.

Part VI

I ask all of you to remember I am rich. In every sense, I develop Blade and Bolt now as a creative outlet, some pocket change, and to support my friends. I ask you to remember this as you read Amy's reaction to my day in the office. I don't bring this to the forefront because I want to brag. I'm bringing this all up now, so you understand how much trouble I got into when I laughed at my sister.

Part VII

I walked into my home in time for Lys, Amy, and Chris to come home, too. Lys and Amy were talking animatedly about hiring another funeral director to help with some of the business that was already coming in. We learned that our town has a busy season for funerals and apparently the months of July and August were it. Who knew?

Amy gave me a peck on the cheek, and I got my customary high five and a hug from Chris. Amy asked me how the day went so I sat everyone down and told them about the meeting. I told them everything, laying out my entire plan and the good news that I would be exclusively working from home from now on.

Lys said, "Cool. Permanent babysitter!"

Amy's reaction was...different. Different in a way that at first, I didn't come close to understanding. And that was my big mistake. I truly thought Amy was playing the situation up, not realizing

"So, you and your friends walked out of your jobs," she asked, "and you didn't think to consult with your families first?"

I thought she was kidding. Three years of being single had severely damaged my early warning radar. My reply, while funny, was not well thought but I blurted it out, anyway.

"Well with the funeral home doing so well I figured I could slack."

I'd love to tell you that I realized my mistake right then. But no, I doubled down.

"Really," she asked. Once again, I didn't recognize the warning tone in her voice.

I laughed. Yeah, I really laughed. "Yeah, maybe I can retire instead of starting something new!"

I would swear that the room temperature dropped ten degrees. I looked at Amy and her eyes resembled hot coals and her mouth was pursed up in a tiny ring. The heat of the room felt like it was pulling into my sister. I could see Lys behind Amy, shaking her head and mouthing, "shut up, Pop."

12