Amy - Day 02

Story Info
Amy & Dave grow closer and work to surprise each other.
6k words
4.8
12.7k
28

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

Part I

Now it's come to what you want, you've had your way

And all the things you thought before

Just faded into gray and can you see

That I don't know if it's you or if it's me?

If it's one of us, I'm sure we'll both see

Won't you look at me and tell me?

--From "Amy" by Pure Prairie League

I woke up the next morning alone in the motel bed. I could hear the hot tub running in the other room. I looked at the bedside clock, it read 9:00. Oh shit, I was going to hear it from Sophie when I got home. I couldn't believe she hadn't blown up my phone. Double Shit. I left my phone on the bathroom shelf when I changed clothes.

I almost ran to the bathroom to grab my phone. It was just where I left it. And it was very, very dead. I may never hear the end of this. What the hell was I going to say? "Sorry Soph, I got distracted fucking your aunt." Oh yeah, that'd go over like a pregnant pole vaulter.

I quickly dressed and went into the living/tub room. There she was: breathtaking. Amy was in the hot tub with her head back and eyes closed.

"Sorry you woke up alone," Amy said, "I didn't want to wake you and I needed to get the sweat and other liquids from last night off of me."

Amy opened her eyes and saw me standing in front of her quite dressed. "Why are you dressed," she mock pouted, "you had instructions to fuck me again in the morning."

"I want nothing more," I explained, "But my phone is dead and I likely am, too."

"I can do the funeral," Amy said leaning forward displaying her breasts.

"You may just get the opportunity," I answered.

Amy smiled sweetly and said, "Sophie keeps a good eye on you, doesn't she? Is it for the same reason you only drank Sprite last night?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, "When Grace died, I went off the deep end. Six months that I have no real memory of."

Amy stood up and gave me a very wet hug. It really should be illegal for anyone to look that good naked at any age let alone 49. If ever I was close to saying "fuck it," on my responsibilities since the girls brought me back from the edge it was looking at that perfect, naked body.

"I'm sorry," she said finally, "Oh! Should I still come over for lunch?"

"Absolutely! Come to the house for noon."

"Great!" The divine smile returned. If I didn't get out of the door quickly, I wasn't going anywhere.

Amy gave me a kiss. It was a chaste peck on the lips but not very sisterly at all. "See you shortly."

I left the room and like a teenager I all but skipped to the Jeep. Getting in I plugged my phone into the charger and let the phone boot. Triple shit. Three missed calls, all from Sophie. Ten messages, all from Sophie and all with a "Where the hell are you?" tone. One message from Lys that simply read, "Did you get lucky or something?" And finally, one from my brother Cal reminding me that our Aunt Ellie's Memorial Day picnic was Sunday with a hint to bring our sister. What an asshole.

I drove home as quickly as I could and pulled into the garage. Going through the door that adjoined the kitchen, I peered in to see if Sophie was waiting for me like some sort of reverse parent.

Lys sat at the table drinking coffee. She looked at me with a shit-eating grin. "So, it wasn't a data, huh?"

"We went back, talked, and I passed out on the couch," I said in way of explanation. I'm pretty sure it was the truth; I did pass out for a second there.

"Uh-huh. Those clothes haven't been slept in." And the smile that just crossed your face...Holy hell you DID get laid!"

"Lys..."

"Hey, I'm the last person that is going to judge you. You haven't been with a woman in almost three years, and she was fucking hot."

"Lys..."

"I mean shit, I'd fuck her if I wasn't married."

"Lys, not now, please."

Lys looked at me. Her eyes popped for a moment, and she said, "Holy hell, Pop. You really did..."

"Yeah," I admitted, "but can we please keep quiet?"

The kitchen door flew open and Sophie came in with a face that was two parts worry and three parts pissed. She was already wearing her scrubs.

"What are we keeping quiet," Sophie demanded, "a hangover?"

"No Sophie, I didn't have a drink."

"Then where the hell were you?"

"We went back to her room and talked. I passed out on the couch and my phone died."

She clearly didn't believe me. The look I was getting was 100% a look Grace gave the girls when they were bull shitting us.

"So, what are you keeping quiet?"

I hated lying to Sophie but I wasn't ready to tell her I fucked her long-lost aunt last night. Lys came out of nowhere with the save.

"That he's going to ask her to go to the family picnic tomorrow but wants it kept quiet for some good ole' family drama," Lys said.

Sophie rolled her eyes hard. "Grow up, Dad," she let out an annoyed sigh, "I'm working noon to midnight. You and Aunt Amy be there for 4:00. I won't be home until very late but *I* will come home."

"Yes dear," seemed like the safest answer.

"I have errands to run," Sophie said, "see you both later. Love you."

Sophie was out the door and Lys looked at me and said, "I wouldn't let her draw your blood, today."

"Yeah. No shit."

I walked past Lys and gave her one of my panted kisses on the head. "Thanks kiddo. I owe you one."

"Fucking understatement of the year. By the way, I'm working from one to eleven tonight. With Amy here: behave."

"Rose is coming over for lunch," I said, "We won't be alone long."

"With the putz?"

"Yeah, with the putz," I laughed.

I kept moving toward the stairs. I wanted to shower to get, as Amy put it, all the liquids off of me. I could smell Amy's perfume and...well her perfume all over me.

"Good thing Sophie's sense of smell sucks," Lys called after me, "By the smell coming off of you she must have hosed you down."

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Part II

Rose and her fiancé Steven let themselves in shortly after 11:30. They had big catering bags from Boston Market.

"Sorry, Daddy, I'm not cooking with this beach ball in the way." She smirked while pointing at her very pregnant belly.

"I would have cooked, sweety," I said, relieving her of the bags.

"No, Daddy. Sophie says no shocks to my system this late in the pregnancy."

"I can cook..." I said and Rose gave me a dubious look.

"I can," I said looking at Steven who just shrugged.

Rose set about getting the table ready. I glared at Steven to get his ass in gear and help. He jumped like I kicked him. The boy really was a putz.

Rose was almost the image of her mother at her age. Past that she was 100% my kid. My mouth, my attitude. It was eerie. Part of me felt sorry for Steven. He would never get a word in edgewise. He would never win an argument.

"What happened last night," Rose asked. "Sophie called me this morning pretty pissed off."

I went through my explanation again. I ended it with, "I didn't have a drink."

"I didn't ask that," Rose said. "I'm your daughter not your mother." It was well known that Rose had a great deal of faith in me. I feared breaking that faith and in turn her heart.

Rose came over and gave me a hug. Ever since she was a little girl she was a hugger. More importantly she always knew when I needed one. I gratefully hugged her back. "I can't imagine what you're going through, Daddy.

From the other room I heard a knock at the door. Lys answered it and the dual chorus of "Hi!" told me that Amy had arrived. Lys led Amy into the kitchen and announced she was off to work and with a wink in my direction she left.

Rose looked at me expectantly so I began introductions. "This is my daughter Rose and her fiancé Steven. Rose, this is your Aunt Amy."

With a squeal of glee Rose ran to Amy and caught her in a huge embrace. I quickly lost track of the conversation between the two women as the vocal range went supersonic. After several moments including Amy admiring Rose's bump, I broke the moment and said, "Let's eat on the deck. Steven, help me get the food outside."

Miraculously he took the hint. As we moved the bags and plates to the patio table on the deck Steven said, "How are you with this? Is she really your twin sister?"

"Looks that way, yeah."

"That's pretty fucking weird, Mr. Drake," he said. And Lys thought I had the understatement of the year earlier.

"Yes, it is, my boy. Yes, it is."

"Oooh," Amy exclaimed coming out to the deck, "this is really nice. Hey! You have a hot tub here, too!"

Rose looked at me curiously and I quickly explained that Amy had the honeymoon suite at the motel. "Ah," was her answer and even Steven raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, he wouldn't get in," Amy said.

"Not a surprise," Rose answered. "He never uses this one. It was Mom's thing."

I shrugged in response while putting the food out. Rose didn't know the real reason I stopped using the hot tub and I wasn't about to tell her.

"Sorry I didn't feel like cooking," Rose said to Amy.

"What about him? Are his hands broken," Amy pointed to me.

"We don't let him cook."

"Food's ready," I said growing a little tired of the "let's pick on Dave" talk.

"Yeah," Steven said, "Anything with computers, R.V.s, or Tolkien and Mr. Drake is your man. Cooking? Not so much."

I fixed the poor boy with a stare that I had perfected during Rose's years of dating. It was a stare that once sent a perspective suiter literally running from my living room. To Steven's credit he withstood the stare but he wisely shut the fuck up.

I looked at Amy as she sat down at the metal, round patio table. She had her hair back again leaving her delicious neck exposed. She had on a pretty sun dress that complimented her body very nicely. My lizard brain reported: "No bra, no panty line." I will myself not to think about it.

As we sat down and ate everyone made small talk. It was, surprisingly, not awkward.

"Daddy, have you told Aunt Amy about the picnic yet?"

Amy blinked and asked, "What picnic?"

I explained how our Aunt Ellie had a picnic every Memorial Day on the family farm. Ellie was Mom's younger sister and the last living relative. Ellie was 18 years older than me; only two years older than Dean.

"I'd love to go," Amy affirmed.

"Okay, be here for 9:00 tomorrow and we'll drive out to the farm. It is about an hour away."

Rose fixed me with an admonishing look. "You can't make Aunt Amy stay at that shitty motel. You have three spare rooms here!"

Fuck. Rose was either making this super easy on me or making it torture. I didn't know which just yet.

I looked at Amy and said, "If you'd rather stay here I'd be happy to have you." My lizard brain wanted me to add the word, "again."

"I don't want to waste money," Amy said. "The motel room is already paid for."

Rose, oh helpful Rose quickly came back, "Steven's uncle owns the motel. He'll get your money back."

Well, that settled it. Steven, Rose, and Amy went to the motel when we were done eating lunch. By 2:30 they were back putting Amy's bags into the guest room across from the master suite.

Rose and Steven said their goodbyes shortly after that and Amy and I settled down in the living room to continue talking.

"Okay," she said, "I have some questions."

"Alright. We have about 30 minutes before we have to head out to the hospital."

"First," Amy began, "What was that little wink Lys gave you when she left?"

"Oh yeah," bet I was frowning now, "I walked in this morning and she took one look at me and knew."

"She knew what?"

"That we had sex. She uh...said she could smell it on me."

Amy looked quite upset, "What do we do?"

"Oh shit," I said quickly, "no worries. Lys knows how to stay quiet and I think she thought it was hot."

Amy looked at me dubiously.

"No, really. I'm not kidding."

"I hope to hell you are right. Okay, next question: What's the business about wasting erections?"

"Oh," I coughed in embarrassment. "I'm old and I have high blood pressure. They don't come on demand like the used to, so I don't like to waste them."

"Okay," Amy said leaning forward. "you said that last night's would have been the second wasted one. When was the first?"

"When I saw you at dinner. You were absolutely gorgeous."

"Oh," she smiled. "I would have thought it was when you were looking at my tits when we met."

"Nah. Didn't get one then. It came later." Fuck. Didn't intend on admitting that.

"When?"

"In the shower after I called you. I uh...took care of that one."

"Was it because of me?"

I nodded with a smile.

"Confessions," she said, "I rubbed one out in the shower before dinner, too. And yeah, it was because of you."

"Told you so," came from my lizard brain. I really wished it would shut the fuck up.

"Okay time to change the subject. What's the real reason you don't use the hot tub?"

I started to laugh. "I'd love to tell you but I don't know if I am allowed."

I sent a text to Lys, "Hey: Amy wants to know about the hot tub incident."

"Give her a minute to respond," I said to Amy. "If she lets me tell you, you can never tell anyone. Especially Sophie."

"Oh God," Amy said, "you didn't fuck Lys in the hot tub, did you?"

"No, nothing to do with me."

I checked the message, "What? Oh, what the hell. It's only fair since I know what you two did last night."

I smiled. "So, one night I came home from an attempted date."

"What's an attempted date?"

"One where the woman can't let it go that I don't want a drink, so I ended it early."

"Gotcha, then what?"

"I walked in and I didn't see anyone. The deck lights were on so I went out to see who was actually home."

"And," Amy prompted.

"There was Lys, stark naked and sitting on the edge of the hot tub facing me. And in the water with her back to me was Sophie with her face planted firmly in Lys's crotch."

"Oh shit," Amy said. "What did you do?"

"I stopped cold and Lys looked right at me. To be a smart-ass she wiggled her tits at me and I fled back inside."

"Jesus. And Sophie never knew you saw them?

"Nope. But I avoid the hell out of the hot tub unless I know I'm home alone."

Amy began laughing. Every time she stopped she would look at me and start all over again. Finally, she pulled herself together and asked, "Did they look good, at least?"

I had to be honest. "They're 25-year-old tits. Of course they looked good." Now I was laughing.

Just as we got ourselves under control Amy said, "She is an attractive girl. I would have done her in college."

I looked at her with an amused expression.

"Hey, Christopher wasn't my first. And he sure as hell isn't in the top three."

"Oh," I said, "who is?"

"Well number three was a girl a year ahead of me in college. She could make my clit sing an opera. Number two was her brother. Wow."

I shook my head chuckling, "And number one?"

"Number one was this guy I met yesterday afternoon. He still owed me a repeat performance. I don't do one-night stands."

Amy leaned in and we kissed in a decidedly non-sibling way. Her lips were exactly how I remembered them. Perfect.

"How about it? Do I get another run," she asked?

"Amy," I said, "you are amazing."

She moved back and looked at me. "But..." she said.

"No buts. You are the first person I've been with since Grace died. The third person overall. And we just met. And you are my twin sister."

"So that's a 'no?'"

I hated the sound of her question. There was genuine heartbreak in that question.

"That isn't what I'm saying at all, Amy. I'm saying that this is overwhelming, and I don't want to fuck whatever this is up. I don't want to hurt either one of us. Or my girls. Or your kids or your family!"

"But you DO want me," she asked.

"Yes, I really rather think I do."

"And," she asked, "you don't want last night to be a one-time thing?"

"No, I certainly do not."

"One more confession," she said. "I've dreamed about you my entire life. Even well before I knew you really existed. I would dream about you writing your games, raising your babies, and even your losses. I've been in love with you since I was a girl. And then I found out you were real."

She opened the picture app on her phone and tapped into a few folders before handing it to me.

"These are photos of picture I've been drawing my entire life."

The pictures were all very good. Even ones that were done by her as a child. Every last one was amazing in detail. Every last one spoke of the emotion she put into them. Every last one was me. They were me all at different stages of my life. I handed Amy back the phone without a word. I was absolutely speechless.

Amy began to stammer and finally was able to say, "they always say twins can sense each other. You always looked so lonely. Fuck, I hope I haven't freaked you out."

I stood up in front of Amy and pulled her gently to her feet. I reached out and held her hand before wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her. I kissed Amy hard and deep.

My hands dropped own her body and cupped her ass through the sun dress. Her ass fit perfectly in my hands. "Hey look," my lizard brain chimed in, "no panties!"

My lizard brain was such a child.

Part III

When we broke the kiss she was flushed and breathing heavily. I was hyper-focused on every curve of her body.

"Oh look," she said with a sly smile, "Another erection not to waste."

"I'm afraid this one is going to have to wait. I don't want to be late for Sophie. She's pissed enough at me for not coming home last night."

"It is so cute that she's so protective of you."

"Let's see if you still think that after she gets done with you."

We drove to the hospital and got there about ten minutes early. I told the receptionist that we had an appointment with Dr. Drake and we were led to the waiting area.

Sophie herself came out and pulled us into an exam room. "We're going to take a couple of vials from each of you. The blood type matching will be quick; I'll come home with those results. But that just proves that it is possible you're siblings. The DNA matching will take a few weeks and that'll be IF we're lucky. But we can test Aunt Amy's blood for a few of the genetic issues grandmom's family has."

"Like what," Amy was alarmed.

"Specifically, a blood clotting disorder. Our family clots fast and easy. Dad has it but not badly. Uncle Dean has it bad and I bet Uncle Cal does, too. If you have it there is a huge chance that you're one of us. Almost definite."

Sophie took our blood *and* she took it easy on us. It was almost painless.

"Dad, I want to talk to Aunt Amy alone for a minute."

Oh shit. I nodded and went back to the waiting area.

"Did he drink," Sophie asked Amy immediately.

"No," Sophie answered. "Honestly, no. He fell asleep on the couch mid-sentence. I left him there."

"Yeah. That sounds like Dad." Sophie seemed satisfied. Seemed. "Oh, Rosie already said she'd invited you to stay at the house she doesn't live at anymore. I'll see you in the morning, then."

"Is that okay," Amy asked.

"You're making Dad smile. You're making him engage with life. Short of sleeping with him you can move in for all I care. Seriously: Thank you for brining my father back."

Amy entered the waiting room with a happy grin. "You're off the hook," she said as she grabbed my arm. We left the hospital arm and arm with Amy grinning like a fool.

"Where to," I asked.

"Well if we're going to a picnic tomorrow, I need some picnic clothing. What I brought with me doesn't actually work well for being outdoors."

"I know just the place," I said and drove to our little mall on the far side of town.

Pulling into the lot I said, "Nothing quite as trendy as New Paltz but you can get what you need here." Amy stuck her tongue out at me.

We went inside still arm and arm. I led her to a clothing store near the game shop I still frequented and told her she could text me or come find me when she was done. I was no fun to clothes shop with.

12