AMY Dominance Emerging

Story Info
"Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale"
6.3k words
2.37
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale"

SUMMARY

"Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale" takes readers on a thrilling journey of a male escort as he spills all the juicy details of his encounters with naughty wives in a city suburb.

Sharing his escorting experiences, this erotic book provides an intimate look into the hidden desires and secret encounters of suburban housewives.

Through his eyes, readers will witness the allure and excitement of forbidden desire as these women explore their fantasies outside of their monotonous marriages.

From sultry encounters in an upscale neighbourhood to steamy rendezvous in secluded hotel rooms, "Suburban Escapades: A Male Escort's Tale" promises to titillate and captivate readers with its sexual tales of lust and forbidden pleasure in the suburbs.

INTRODUCTION

I'm a male escort. Tall, handsome, and well-hung -- even if I say so myself.

My clientele is usually married women, occasionally singles. I work in a large city and live in a very nice suburb where it is mutually easy to meet discreetly.

I have built my client base through word of mouth only and have a strict policy of meeting any new client first for a coffee at a neutral location, and there we can both decide if we wish to enter the realms of my sexual revelry.

It is at these initial meetings that I lay out the simple rules. Cost. Health. Expectations. Location.

Cost. I charge a flat fee for a 2-hour session (or any less), either in the morning or the afternoon. Payment in advance.

Health -- I get a check-up every 2 weeks and on the first visit expect a clean bill of health to be sent to me before arrival. I don't care if you're married; if you're about to fuck me, you could have fucked anyone else before me. Based on this and personal preference, we will decide if we use protection or not. Generally, I do not. Also, well-trimmed. I love giving oral and downstairs should ideally be nicely trimmed or shaved.

Expectations. I don't care why you're with me, but what do you want from being with me? Is it some kink your husband won't do, or you're simply frustrated? At this point, we discuss what can and can't be done (anal for example) and a safe word. If 3-somes or more are expected, I have colleagues who I work with who can join us depending on the request and timing. Extra cost will be needed for extra players.

My 2-bedroom cottage is set in a small, lovely garden rented specifically for this work and used only by me. I do not live here full-time. It is my office. One bedroom has lovely soft furnishings, a big bed with soft cotton sheets and a bedhead that could be used for light bondage. The other bedroom has been converted to a 'naughty room'. More serious bondage, toys etc. etc.

Let's dive straight into a Suburban Escapade......

Chapter 1

Amy is finally able to reveal her ultimate sexual fantasy.

Amy was blonde, a true blonde, with deep blue eyes. Slim flat stomach but curvaceous in all the right places. She kept herself in great shape and you could see from her demeanour that she took no shit, and likely wore the pants in her marriage. It would turn out I was right on that one.

She initially approached me because she wanted some extra fun on the side. Her husband was a great guy, they still had OK sex, and he had a good cock, but she was just bored. The first encounter we had though, certainly brought out the dominant side in her.

She turned up at the house after having come from the gym and breakfast. She had not showered and when she walked in there was little intimacy aside from a peck on the cheek and she asked me where the shower was.

I took her through to the bathroom where on the way she threw her gym bag on the bed, had a look into the bathroom then came back into the bedroom and started stripping down in front of me. I stood in the doorway, leaning on the door frame with an amused smile on my face.

"You said you like your women to have a shaved pussy." It was a statement rather than a question.

"I did. Not necessarily completely shaved, but everything south of the clit, yes. I love giving head. It's just nicer when one is shaved." I responded.

By this time, she had removed her trainers, socks and top and was standing in front of me in a sports bra and pair of Lycra gym pants that left little to the imagination. Hands on hips she had stopped getting undressed, looking at me with a wry smile on her face.

"Don't assume then, that I'm going to go down on you unless you are shaved too," she answered tartly.

"I don't assume anyone is going down on me -- only if they want to. It's for me to go down on you. But. Should you enjoy giving head, you will be pleased to know I am shaved down there too, so nothing to fear" I replied, again with a cheeky smile. Back at you, girl, I thought.

This seemed to make her relax a little, so I walked over and lifted her head with my hand to look at me.

"Remember, this is supposed to be fun. I'm here to please you and put a smile on your face" I said as I kissed her gently on the lips and then pulled back to look into her eyes.

At this, she melted a little more, put her arms around my neck, stood on tiptoes a little and kissed me back passionately. Her gorgeous blonde hair fell back, and I ran my fingers through it to gently hold her head while I responded to this amazing kisser.

We broke apart, she was now obviously horny, and she pulled her sports bra over her head releasing a fantastic set of tits that fell free against her body. I bent down and grasped her boobs, one in each hand, and kissed each one in turn and buried my face in them, kissing and licking her amazing breasts.

She moaned and laughed a little saying "Ahhhh, they never fail me these beauties. Every man I've allowed to see them just falls in love with my tits," she said proudly.

My hands then ran down the side of her body to her hips where I hooked my fingers into her sports pants and pulled them down so she could step out of them. There before me was a thick blonde bush, shaved on the sides and top so she could wear a bikini. I kissed her hairy mound and stood, also stripping off to nothing in front of her. She again wrapped her arms around me to kiss me deeply and our now naked bodies rubbed each other seductively.

I broke away and led her to the shower. It was a large shower with waist-high walls around it and a bench seat on the opposite wall to the shower head. I turned the water on, got it to a nice temperature and pulled her in with me. Another deep kiss, this time with the water running between our two bodies making us both horny.

Completely wet, I sat her down on the bench seat in the shower and kneeled between her legs pushing her knees apart. I could see her pussy lips and vulva pushing out from her thick blonde pubic hair, so I went down on her and licked up from her taint to her clit, flicking it hard with my tongue. Her head went back, her blonde, wet hair hanging down her back and those gorgeous tits pointing upwards.

My hands ran up her body to her tits while I licked her out and rubbed them both while I ran my tongue up and down her slit. She was moaning and breathing hard, and she tasted incredible as my tongue separated her pussy lips, pushing her pubes aside.

I could feel her building close to orgasm, so pulled my face away and kissed her mouth as her head was still thrown back.

"Why did you stop?" she asked frustratedly looking at me.

"Because once I shave your pussy lips, you will enjoy this much more" I explained.

I took the waterproof trimmer, some shaving foam, and a razor from the small shelf in the shower and laid them down beside her on the bench seat in the shower. I turned the head of the shower so some of the warm shower water was pouring on her body keeping her warm and wet. The bathroom in the meantime had filled up with steam and was warm too.

I pushed one knee apart and lifted the other, so her foot was on the bench seat, then pulled her bum gently to the edge of the seat. Her swollen pussy was now fully exposed to me, and I could not resist one more lick from bottom to top, which made her gasp again.

I trimmed all the hair from her clit down to her arse crack with the trimmer to prepare it for the razor. I made sure to put the body of the trimmer on her clit a few times 'by mistake', so the vibrations kept her horny and wet.

I then lathered up her whole area with shaving gel, making sure to run my fingers over her clit with the smooth gel, which again made her jump slightly. She looked down at me while I worked, her mouth slightly open and a wanton look in her eye.

I slowly shaved her pussy with the razor, having to hold her pussy lips to each side as I ran the blade over her swollen outer labia. I ran the razor over both sides a couple of times to make sure there was no hair left, after which I rinsed down her whole pussy area with the hand shower, which again made her gasp lightly every time the powerful shower stream hit her clit.

I could not now resist lowering my head to her completely shaven labia and licking her again from bottom to top, taking her whole pussy in my mouth and devouring her. Her head kicked back again, and my hands went back to those beautiful tits while I worked my mouth all over her pussy.

"Don't you dare stop this time" she gasped through short breaths and held one hand on the back of my head while the other was clutching to the low shower wall.

I suddenly felt her body tense, and then start to shake as her orgasm took over her body. I gripped her tits tighter while my thumbs played with her nipples as my tongue focused on her clit.

A deep groan escaped her lips as she threw her head forward and completed her orgasm, to the point that I could feel her pussy pulsating on my tongue. At the same time, she opened her legs as wide as they would go, then closed them around my head as her body continued to shake.

She suddenly pushed my head away and stood up, putting her hands on the shower wall and one foot on the bench.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She told me in no uncertain terms looking at me over one shoulder.

I stood up and held her hips, then tried to slide my cock into her pussy from behind. I felt some initial resistance, but then the lubrication from her orgasm, my saliva and the shower water allowed my cock head to pop in, so I slowly started pushing deeper into her with each stroke. I was finally balls deep inside her and I could tell that all she wanted, was for me to fuck her hard.

Once my cock length was fully lubed, I started pounding her hard, holding onto her hips to keep us both steady. Her beautiful tits were hanging down swaying to the rhythm of my thrusting which turned me on even more.

One of her hands suddenly reached down and grabbed my swinging balls and squeezed them while I thrust into her.

"If you do that, I WILL come" I stated through gritted teeth.

"Do it. Fill me. Fuck me" she moaned.

I thrust a few more times, all the while her hand massaging my heavy balls which finally made me crash over the edge. I gripped her voluptuous hips hard and held myself deep inside her while I filled her with my cum. I stayed in this position till I was sure I was empty, and she continued massaging my balls, then I slowly pulled out.

I spun her around and sat her down again on the bench and put her in almost the same position as when I was shaving her. Her now swollen pussy was red and wet from my cum, and a small trickle of cum was pouring out of the bottom of her pussy and into the crack of her bum.

I ran my tongue from her arse crack up to her pussy collecting the cum in my mouth, then putting my mouth over her pussy and licking a sucking my cum out of her.

She started cumming again almost immediately as I did this and held my head into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah, lick that cum out of my pussy you dirty fucker" she moaned as her orgasm started racking her body again.

She rocked back and forth on the seat holding my head tightly to her pussy while my tongue ran from top to bottom of her swollen labia and sucking my cum from her body. She did not stop cumming for what felt like minutes, holding my head, pulling her legs as far apart as possible to allow me as much access as would allow, my mouth not stopping the magic on this amazing pussy, as she swayed back and forth, trembles racking through her lovely body.

She finally pushed my head away as she stopped cumming and dropped to her knees to join me on the floor where I was kneeling. She took my head in both her hands and kissed me deeply, then kissed all around my mouth so she could clean up both our juices.

She pulled away slightly while still holding my head, looked me in the eyes and said "I have a fantasy, and you nearly fulfilled it right there. That's why I came so hard and quickly when you went down on me after cumming inside me." She paused; I nodded my head to encourage her to continue.

"I have always wanted my husband to lick me out after he came inside me, but he just flat out refuses" she continued. "My ultimate fantasy is to bring a load of cum home to him from another lover and sit on his face, but I know he would never allow me to do that either."

She paused again, looking into my eyes for a reaction, but I just stared back, knowing what was coming.

She started again, "I would absolutely pay you more if I could come here with a load of cum inside me from my husband and sit on your face. A bit of a reversal I know, but it is my ultimate fantasy to have a man lick another man's cum out of me."

There it was -- that dominant side I saw earlier. She simply wanted to cuckold another man.

I leaned forward, pushing her wet hair away from her ear and with my cheek against hers, whispered into her ear. I could feel a smile break over her face, and when I finished, she pulled back to look me in the eyes, then kissed me deeply while holding my face again in her hands.

"Come on," she said standing up and grabbing a towel "I've got to go."

I followed her out of the shower also drying off and said to her firmly "Make sure you keep that pussy of yours well shaved - and between your arse cheeks too, coz if you're going to sit on my face, I want a completely shaved arse and pussy to clean. Understand?"

She looked at me while drying her hair with a towel and only smiled, then turned around and walked into the bedroom, sexy arse shaking while saying "And you keep those balls shaved too. I want to suck the fuck out of them after you've cleaned me out!"

Chapter 2

Cuckhold fantasy fulfilled.

[make sure you leave the door unlocked and be waiting for me on the bed - naked] read her text to me that morning.

She walked into the bedroom in a flowing loose skirt and tank top. Without breaking stride, the skirt was pushed to the floor and the top pulled off and hurled to one side. This left her with those beautiful, voluptuous tits hanging free and bouncing proudly and a pair of sexy white cotton panties.

I was lying in the middle of the bed propping my head up with one hand. She stepped up onto the bed and with one foot she pushed me onto my back. With my head on a pillow, she put one foot on either side of my head and looked down at me between those amazing tits with her hands on her hips. I could see a wet patch already on the panties, likely from both her husband's cum and her excitement.

"I've been a very naughty wife," she said seductively while holding my gaze. My hands moved to hold each of her ankles as she continued "I have a pussy full of another man's cum, and you, darling, are going to lick me clean. Understood?"

I nodded my head and could feel my cock start to engorge while staring up at this amazingly hot mum with a pussy full of cum. She pulled the panties to one side, and I could see her pussy was swollen and red and very wet. She slowly lowered herself onto her knees so I could get a closer look.

"I've been holding it in for you babe; a full load. Look here it comes" and with that, a dollop of cum appeared between her pussy lips and started to drip slowly down on a long string of cum. I opened my mouth and it fell in.

"Good boy," she said and quickly stood so she could remove her panties, and then resumed the same position. On her knees, swollen wet pussy above my face and she started to rub her tits with her hands. "You want more?" she asked.

I nodded and she pulled her labia apart for me to see how wet and swollen she was. Another dollop of cum appeared between her swollen pussy lips and she picked it off with one finger and fed it into my mouth. I licked her finger clean and sucked it more than needed. My cock was now at full hardness, and I was ready to dive into this pussy, but she held the control for now.

She then spread her knees further apart and lowered her wetness onto my face. My tongue darted out and ran the full length of her pussy and flicked her clit.

"No baby, you keep that tongue and mouth on my pussy for now. You can work on my clit later. For now, suck that cum out of me."

She started rubbing her whole pussy up and down my mouth and I could feel her clit rubbing on my nose as she pushed hard onto my face making it somewhat difficult to breathe. I found a method and worked my mouth on her eager, fucked pussy. I felt suddenly, a large amount of cum pour out of her and into my mouth. She held the top of my head with her hands and pushed down hard as she too, felt this release of cum.

"Oh, fuck yeah, feel all that cum of my lover pour out of me. That is so hot; clean me out baby" as she ground down on my face harder.

My tongue felt it first as it was probing the inside of her pussy. Her pussy walls were tightening and starting to tremor a little and then suddenly her orgasm overtook her body and her whole being started to shake. Her hands had not moved from my head, so she continued to support herself as she leaned forward, and her pussy continued to grind my face as her orgasm raced through her voluptuous body. My hands went up to her big tits and massaged them as she carried on cumming in my mouth.

Another gush of liquid filled my mouth, this time not sure if it was her squirting or more cum -- perhaps both. I could not hold either and started shooting cum out of my cock. With my hands on her tits, my cock had no direction and the ropes of cum splashed onto her back and arse and all over my belly. As she felt this, it made her go into another round of orgasm and she came again.

"That's it you filthy fucker, cum all over me. Lick my pussy clean as now you're going to have to lick all your cum off me" she groaned.

Our orgasms were intense, hard and jaw-gripping. As she started to come down, she lifted off my face, turned around, and fell onto the bed beside me on her stomach with her head level with my cock. Her arse was level with my face and her legs were slightly apart so I could see her swollen labia between her legs. Some of my cum was slowly dripping down the crack of her bum to join the other wetness between her legs.

She rested her head on my thigh and took my still-hard cock in her hand and played with it lazily. My cum provided lubrication for her to stroke my cock and keep it hard. She lifted her head slightly and put the head into her mouth and sucked me deeply and expertly. I raised my hips to meet her mouth, so she pulled off and said firmly, "Not yet big boy, you have to clean me up first."

I don't know what it was about this gorgeous creature, but she was almost edible. I sat up so her head fell gently onto the bed. Kneeling beside her I started licking my cum off her back and arse cheeks. Her legs spread more, allowing one of my hands to slide up the inside of her thighs and gently rub her well fucked pussy. She moaned slightly and raised he hips off the bed to meet my probing fingers as my tongue and mouth slid all over her back and arse cleaning up my cum.

12