Amy joins a Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,159 Followers

Elle stood up and smiled at Amy. "You finished my part of the initiation. Now you just have Stephanie's. If you get through that, you're in. Let me bring you too her room." Elle scooped up Amy's clothes, and left the room. Amy followed, limping from the bottle, hoping no one would see her like this, covered in sweat and pussy overstuffed with a bottle. Elle led Amy to the end of the hallway and opened the door. Amy entered the room. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room, with a desk, a dresser and a nightstand along the walls. Two doors were on opposite sides of the room, one was a bathroom and the other was a closet. Elle placed Amy's clothes on the floor next to the door and said, "Steph, she's ready for you." Stephanie entered, still wearing her white bra and panties, covered by a black fishnet bodysuit that covered her torso, leaving her tan arms and legs to be exposed completely to the air.

Stephanie said, "Thank you Elle! You can eave now." Elle did so, closing the door behind her. Amy, shifted, unsure of what was next. "Congrats on getting this far, not many girls do! Most quit when they are told about the bottle. How are you feeling?"

Amy answered, "Sore and tired. I've never felt so... full before"

Stephanie replied, "I was like that too, when I got to this point. But you just have to get through it. Are you ready to start?"

Amy sighed, "Yes. Let's finish this."

Stephanie smiled, "Good! Lay back on the bed for me."

Amy did, and Stephanie grabbed the base of the bottle and began to slowly pull it out of Amy. Amy softly moaned as it left her. Stephanie watched as Amy's pussy lips hugged the bottle as it left her. Once the bottle was gone, Stephanie looked deep inside of Amy's gaping pussy. Stephanie said, "Wow, your cunt is so elastic."

Amy was unsure if this was a compliment or not, so she chose to say, "Thanks."

Stephanie inserted a finger, swirling it around inside of Amy's wet hole. She pulled it out and tasted the younger girl's juices, making a mmmmmhhhhhhhh noise. Then without warning, Stephanie balled her hand into a fist and pushed at Amy's cunt. Amy sat up and looked as she saw Stephanie's hand start to disappear inside her. Amy moaned as she continued to push deeper, finally reaching Amy's maximum depth. Then Stephanie slowly began to pull it back out, and Amy moaned louder, having never been fisted before. Once her hand was fully out, Stephanie began to punch it in and out of Amy, punch fucking the 18- year-old. Amy cried out as Stephanie's fist pounded deep inside her relentlessly, over and over again. While Amy didn't like being treated like a whore, being fisted, she did like the stimulation that the fist gave her.

Amy soon came, her vagina clamping down on Stephanie's fist. Stephanie's wrist created a seal at Amy's pussy entrance, and soon cum was shooting out all over Stephanie's arm and body. As Amy's orgasm subsided, Stephanie slowly pulled her fist out, watching as Amy's delicate pussy lips gripped her wrist and hand on their exit. Both women were covered in sweat, one from her powerful orgasm, and the other from vigorously fisting the other.

Chapter 7: Final Challange

Stephanie stood up, "Are you ready for the last challenge?"

Amy just nodded, not even sitting up. Stephanie walked over to the night stand and pulled out a large black dildo. It was a foot long and about 2.5 inches wide. "Take this inside you and your in. This time you have no lube and need to use your natural juices."

Amy looked at the toy in horror. Before tonight, there was no way she would ever be able to take it all, however, after the last two challenges opened her up and stretched her, she felt herself motivated to finish this. Amy pushed herself up on the bed, as Stephanie placed it on the ground. Amy stood over the dildo, lining herself up with it before dropping onto it with her whole weight. Stephanie watched as the dildo disappeared inside Amy. 5 inches, six, seven, eight up to about nine inches on the first thrust. Amy then moved up on it and then let herself collapse back onto it a second time. She now took almost 10 inches inside her pussy.

Amy moved up to about 8 inches and dropped a third time, feeling the dildo slide even deeper inside her, to about 11 inches. Stephanie was watching with great interest as even the smallest motion made Amy moan from the stretching sensation she was feeling. Amy then continued to impale herself on the massive toy, soon bringing herself to orgasm, although she was too tired to feel pleasure from it. Stephanie, watched as Amy's white cum coated the wet black surface as she tried to take the whole dildo. By now a small puddle of cum and pussy juice had rolled down the dildo and surrounded the base of the toy. Amy could feel her body tiring, and her pussy becoming very sore from overuse. Amy gritted her teeth and gave one last thrust down onto the toy, and felt her pussy lips touch the floor.

Stephanie walked over to her, impressed and helped her off of the dildo. Amy felt it leave her once tight pussy, which after this, was going to need a long rest before it was back to normal. Stephanie brought Amy in for a hug congratulating her for her success. "You did an amazing job! I thought you were going to give up in the end, but you kept going! Go clean off and then sleep in my bed, you earned it.

Amy walked to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the shower. She then examined her pussy. The once tight simp now was open wide and ready to be filled. It was red from repeated use and penetration. Amy then smiled, hoping that what she went through was worth it. Amy finished washing the sweat away, she dried off and exited the bathroom. She found Stephanie laying naked on the bed, her brown hair with blonde streaks spread out behind her head, C- cup tits exposed to the air, nipples erect. Stephanie's legs were open, giving Amy a view of her shaven, sexy pussy.

Stephanie said, "I know you've been through a lot, but do you want to make me cum? After all, you're a full member of the sorority now!"

Amy smiled and stepped towards the naked woman in front of her and buried her face in between her tan thighs, lapping at her tight pussy.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,159 Followers
12