Amy On Loan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so of this, Adam spoke.

"Geez, can anybody get in on this?" He was teasing but the trembling in his voice was unmistakable.

I wasn't at all ready for what happened next.

"Sure." Craig's response was short but I didn't miss the tone in it. He was issuing an invitation.

We all kind of laughed it off, but within seconds I felt the touch of Adam against my back. At first he didn't touch me with his hands, I guess because it was a bit awkward and there was no place for them to go. Instead he just sort of nestled up against me, breathing his warm air down my neck.

Slowly, and I'm sure with some sort of communication with Craig that I couldn't see, his soft breathe was replaced with light kisses against my neck.

I just stood there as if frozen, my hands up against Craig's chest. I know that little things had happened in the past and that it seemed that each week it escalated, but this was going a bit far. Not only was I feeling the effects of two mouths exploring me, but also their tennis shorts and my thin robe left absolutely nothing to be imagined.

Within seconds, I felt it all as two cocks pressed against me and grew hard. If it was a race, it was a dead heat. Both of them were like a rock in seconds, much faster than I had ever dreamed possible.

My heart was racing but I'm not too sure I was breathing at all. I was petrified, horrified, unbelieving, and appalled all at the same time.

How come through all that that it went straight between my legs? I couldn't ignore the sensations I felt lodged between the two of them. I don't know what I sensed most, the hardness of their bodies or the perpetual warm kisses.

Carefully, Adam found a place for his hands. As soon as I realized his fingers were on my hips I felt the cloth of my robe being slowly inched up. It was a short trip and I knew there was nothing under to provide a second protection.

I don't know why I couldn't find my voice, and even more so that I wasn't in a state of protest that would have blown them away.

Instead, looking back, I think that it was at that very moment that I knew that in some degree that there was definitely collusion between my husband and his best friend. And I was the prize.

Adam had lifted the bottom of my robe up to the point that it was above my hips and he had put his hands on each side. It was bare skin on bare skin.

While it was going on and really without me noticing, Craig had carefully pulled the tie string to my robe and pulled it aside. I was totally open in the front, head to toe, and pressed against him.

"Guys." I finally said something. It was slow and soft, more of a simple statement than a complaint.

"I know." That came in my left ear from Craig.

"Yeah." Adam in my right, very softly and very disappointed.

Nothing happened. Not only did they not remove their hands or back away, but I realized that the three of us were sort of swaying back and forth together as if in a slow dance.

I thought it was over and that I had seen it all. That thought was tossed away when Craig slipped his hand in between us and lowered it slowly down my stomach.

"O-o-o-h-h." I couldn't mask the little swooshing sound that came out of me when he touched my clit. It wasn't like I was dead down there; instead, I was super sensitive and on fire just from the touches they were giving me. I didn't mean to. I had no intention to. But I immediately pushed forward against his fingers, beginning a slow undulation that was undeniable and detectable.

Again, I had no idea of what kind of communication was going on over and around me. I think it was a lot. Craig went first, then Adam.

I heard and felt them rustle around for a second, then felt both. They had pushed down their shorts and were now pressing against me with their cocks free. It was the one time in my life that I almost fainted.

It started, almost on signal and without a word. The two of them started sliding those shafts up and down me and I didn't say a word.

If I had said anything, I'm afraid it would have been, "What a cock!"

Totally exposed and unbridled, I couldn't miss the size of Adam. And to make matters either better or worse, pressing against me in front was Craig. I had a very quick and very definite comparison and there wasn't any!

I guess I had no idea they could vary in size so. Maybe some of the stories told in girl's dormitories weren't so wild as I thought.

I just closed my eyes and stood there, swaying in their grasp and absorbing the sensations of the moment. At times Craig would pull away for a minute and look into my eyes, watching my face. I'm sure it was a look of surprised bliss. And I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying it!! His face was almost as if in pain, eyes narrowed and mouth open.

There wasn't any doubt that even though there was no actual entry, I was building to an orgasm and no doubt they were. Both of them were leaking all over me and their juices were providing a natural lubrication.

All of us were starting to breath extremely heavy, making little noises on our own that seemed to mix together in some sort of erotic music.

Then it happened!!

We heard the unmistakable sound of our son moving around in his room. Craig moaned with disappointment. Not Adam. He moaned all right, but as he did he sent a stream of semen up my exposed behind and on my robe. He froze there for a second and his body shook as he exploded.

Then, almost like an old cartoon, everybody rushed their clothes back on and they were out the door. I was left standing there with a child to tend to and come running down both sides of me.

Once things settled down and breakfast done, cartoons took over. I watched for a few minutes then went to the laundry room, closing the door and leaning back against it. There my fingers took over, quickly becoming a poor substitute for the situation just lost.

When I exploded and went to my knees, I wondered if I had seen the last of it.

I suspected deep down I had not.

12