Amy - Summer Begins: June Pt. 01-06

Story Info
Dave Visits Amy and the Shocks Continue.
8k words
4.8
10k
22

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Author's Note: Authors love hearing from their readers and I'm no exception. We've seen just the beginning of Dave & Amy's summer and their life together has just begun. I am very happy to bring it to you in all its facets. I was informed that I botched the citations I used for the song verses, so I want to make sure I give proper credit where credit is due. The lyrics from "Amy" performed by Pure Prairie League were written by Craig Lee Fuller and "Can't Help Falling in Love" performed by Elvis was written by Hugo Perenti, Luigi Creatore, and George David Weiss. Thank you to Rapierwit24601 for pointing this out to me, I do appreciate it.

Amy -- Summer Begins: June

Part 1

When last we met, Dave and Amy had said goodnight to each other after an intense session of video call sex. Dave is looking at a long week of work before driving to Amy's house for the weekend.

The remainder of the week passed much like Tuesday did for Amy and me. We agreed I'd come out to her place Friday night and stay through Sunday when I'd take Clare back to Rose's. I continued to meet virtually with Jags and Cooper and we started making good preliminary progress on the new Blade and Bolt. I chose to change the name of one of the protagonists in this installment to Kristoff in honor of my nephew, Chris. The hard part would be not telling him until the game was out.

Thursday June 1st came with a very welcome surprise. Shortly after lunch there was a knock at my door. I opened it to find Steven but not Rose. Though he normally grated on my nerves I was genuinely happy to see him.

"Steven," I said, surprised, "come on in. What's going on?"

He came in and paced nervously as I sat in my chair. "I want to ask a favor," he said. The poor guy was clearly terrified. "I want to marry Rose."

Well duh.

"Well yes," I said, "we've had this conversation. I'm for it, remember?"

"Oh, I mean..." he stammered, "this isn't coming out very well."

"Steven," I said, "take a deep breath, sit down, and relax. I know I give you a hard time but if I really didn't like you, you'd know it. You're giving me a grandson and you make Rose very happy and as long as that continues, you're welcome here to me." I didn't add that he probably didn't want to come over if I wasn't here but he didn't need that stressor right now. "What do you need from me?"

Steven looked me in the face, his attitude was evident. "I want to marry her before the baby is born. I want to marry her next Saturday."

I sat back in my chair taking a deep breath myself. "And what does Rose think?

"She's been hinting that she wanted to do this sooner rather than later for some time. But I want this to be a surprise. I...I have everything on standby. I have her guest list and my dad's cousin is a pastor. We already have the license..."

"Does she have a dress?" I knew Rose would not be married in any old dress.

Steven smiled conspiratorially. He was clearly pleased with himself. "I stealth measured her and I called the dress shop. They can have the style she wants in her...uh...size ready by the wedding and everything."

"And what do you need from me, Steven?" I was ready to pull out the checkbook.

"I want to do it here, in your backyard. And I'd like your help contacting your family members. And oh: the bridal party she wants. She said last night she'd want Sophie, Amy, and Clare. She doesn't want a maid of honor she just wants them all to be her bridesmaids."

"Okay, that sounds fine," I said. "I can call Aunt Ellie and get the ball rolling; just e-mail me the list."

"Just a few more things," Steven said, "I'd like my 'groomsmen' to be Lys and my younger brother. We'd like Chris to be the ring bearer if he isn't too old. I do want a best man, though."

"Okay, is it someone I need to contact?"

"It's you, sir."

He couldn't have surprise me more if he'd whipped his dick out and pissed on me.

"Steven," I said stunned, "I'd be honored."

"Steve. Please call me Steve, sir."

"Okay, Steve. I can do that but I want you to start calling me Dave, or Dad, or Pop, or whatever. No more Sir or Mr. Drake. Makes me sound old."

He smiled and laughed, "I'll try but that might take a little longer."

We stood up and shook hands. I was becoming very impressed with this boy. I marveled at how much he seemed to have grown up in the last week.

After Steve left, I sent Amy a text to call me when she could. The phone rang almost immediately.

"What's wrong," Amy asked, "You're still coming this weekend, right?"

"Huh? Yeah yeah. But I need you to make sure you can come here the weekend after. You and Chris."

"I can do that. What's going on?"

"You have been requested as a bridesmaid in an ambush wedding."

"What," she asked excitedly, "who?"

"Rose and Steve. He has it all planned out. We're going to have it here, he even managed to get her list for her bridal party. She wants you, Clare, and Sophie. And Chris as ring bearer."

Amy kicked into full excitement mode. "I'm in. We're all in. Chris will be thrilled and I'm sure Clare will be, too. Oh, I can't wait. Who does he have as groomsmen?"

"Lys, his brother Peter, I think his name is, and get this: He asked me to be the best man."

"That's so amazing! We have so much to do this weekend to get ready. We have to get dresses and tuxes and..."

"I don't need a tux."

"I will NOT dance with a man at my niece's wedding who is dressed in black jeans and a polo shirt. I will not take no for an answer."

I decided that there were far more important hills to die on than a tuxedo and agreed. We finished the call and I went back to work.

An hour or so later Steve e-mailed me the guest list, so I called Aunt Ellie and brought her up to speed. She went off in a similar manner to Amy which just made me roll my eyes. She even threatened me that I needed to wear a tux or else.

On a hopeful whim I shot Steven a text asking him if I needed a tux. Fucking traitor said, "yes" and while I was shaking my head the phone rang. It was Eddie.

"Hey Cuz," I said.

"I just talked to Mom. I was reminded that you never explained who your girlfriend was and Mom said I had to ask you." Oh yeah, Eddie forgot to ask me Sunday night. He was a little on the drunk side but then again, so was most of the Borden clan.

I almost said that Amy wasn't my girlfriend but that would be a huge lie. There was no denying the fact that she was girlfriend, now. We just happened to have shared a womb.

"She's my sister, Eddie."

"What the fuck did you just say, Cuz?"

"She's my twin. Didn't you hear the girls call her 'Aunt Amy' or her kids call me 'Uncle Dave?'"

"Sure, I heard that but I thought was just a new relationship euphemism or something. What the hell is going on, Dave?"

I explained everything that I could to Eddie, even about the letter from my mother. The only thing I left out was how much fun in bed she was and how great she looked naked. Damn, she really looked great naked.

"Christ man," Eddie said clearly floored, "how are you handling this? This is fucked up. I knew your dad and grandfather could be serious fuck-heads but this is beyond."

"Yeah, tell me about it, Eddie. I'm handling it alright. She's...she's great. It is like a giant hole in my life has been plugged. So much just makes sense now."

"Yeah," he agreed, 'and you can finally have a sibling that you stand being in the same room with."

The man wasn't wrong.

"But," Eddie continued, "I am sorry that she's your sister. She's damn pretty. Hell, she's beautiful. Ha, you could always go the route of Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Doris. Nobody would blame you one bit."

So, even Eddie knew about the family secrets. I always was the last to hear the good shit.

"That's my sister you're talking about," I said. I really hoped I sounded convincing.

"I know, Dave." Eddie laughed. "Hey, look man, I'll see you at the wedding. Love to everyone!"

"Yeah, Eddie. I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

Part 2

The next 24 hours may have been the longest hours I'd spent in years. I was focused on getting through the day and getting out to Amy's. I was so anxious I had my bags packed the night before. I hadn't been this ramped up since the weeks before the girls were born. Lys thought my nervous energy was endearing. Sophie, on the other hand, was getting irritated.

Sophie was still wrestling with the situation despite her assurance to the contrary. She'd accepted Amy and my relationship but as a doctor the potential reproductive consequences of incest sat heavily on her mind. I also knew at this point, Sophie was hiding the secret that her wife, Lys, was pregnant. I could tell Sophie wanted to blurt it out and celebrate her own happiness but her self-imposed restraint was eating at her overall patience. I got it. Grace had been the same way when we waited to tell the family at large both times she was pregnant. Sophie was also still coming to grips that I was sharing my heart and bed with a woman who was not her mother.

"Or perhaps," I thought, "it is just because I get obnoxious when I'm excited."

The end of the workday finally arrived and I set out for Amy's house in New Paltz. I don't remember a great deal about the drive; my head was on the destination not the trip. I pulled in shortly before dinner and as I got out of my Jeep Chris came out of their front door at cannon ball speed. He jumped the last two steps of the walk calling out, "UNCLE DAVE!"

"And who are you again," I asked jokingly.

"I'm your nephew, Chris," he said laughing.

"Ah yes, now I remember," I said while scratching my chin. What I thought was, "You should be my son." I don't know where that thought came from and it shocked me. Though what shocked me more was that I didn't disagree with the thought. Chris needed a father and the one he had screwed the pooch in a big way. Or perhaps I should say, "screwed the makeup lady."

Chris led me into the house by the hand where Clare and Amy greeted me. I got a quick hug from Clare and a much longer one from Amy. I brought my bag in and Chris directed me to the guest room, then all four of us sat down for dinner.

As we ate Amy said, "Clare is spending tonight and tomorrow night with her friend, Jess. Chris is spending tonight with his friend Aiden then he's going to a scout event with Aiden tomorrow and won't be back until the afternoon."

"Just us old folks tonight, then," I asked.

"Yup. And I'm sorry but you'll be stuck alone for a bit tomorrow while I run the funeral."

"No worries," I assured her, "I brought my laptop and I can get some work done."

"Uncle Dave," Chris brightened up, "Why don't you come to the scout day? It's supposed to be a father-son day but I don't see what it can't be uncle-nephew."

Amy looked at Chris in surprise and then looked at me expectantly.

"I'd like that, Chris," I said.

Chris gave a cheer and Amy turned on The Smile. Every time that smile was directed at me, I grew more and more certain I'd give my left testicle to have it again if I had to.

After dinner, we dropped Clare and Chris off at their destinations and Amy drove us through town to the formal wear place. After I was manhandled they arranged to have a tux sent to their branch local to my house. Amy and I decided to go for a little drive around town.

"You didn't have to agree to tomorrow, you know," Amy said.

"No, I didn't. But I wanted to."

"Christopher avoided scouting events like the plague. He hated them and hated the other dads. I don't think he ever went to a single one."

"All the more reason for me to go," I said. Christopher didn't deserve the family he turned his back on. I decided neither Amy nor her children would ever be second thoughts again.

Amy laughed and said, "You're already getting laid tonight. You don't have to work for it."

I couldn't tell if she was kidding or not. "You don't think I'm doing this just to get into bed with you, do you?"

Amy started in surprise, "Oh no, David, no. I was just kidding. I'm sorry, I am thrilled you want to spend time with Chris. *He* is thrilled."

We spent the rest of the drive in quiet. I wouldn't say it was in silence. Silence denotes to me something negative in this situation. Quiet can be contentment. Love can be quiet when it needs to be, when it wants to be.

We got back to Amy's house a short while later and we were barely through the door when Amy spun around and kissed me hard. Our tongues searched each other's mouths hungrily.

Breaking the kiss she said, "I have been waiting all week for that kiss."

Amy and I resumed the kiss and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. She *did* tell me that she'd do this again, after all. I carried Amy to the stairs. I may not be as young as I look but I'm still strong for my size. Step by step I carried Amy up the stairs with our mouths and tongues never losing contact.

Amy directed me to her room and we managed to get inside. Once through the door I all but tossed her on the bed. Amy began to scramble to get her clothes off as I did the same.

"We have all night to make love, David," she said spreading her legs lewdly. The moisture around her lips was visible. The smell of her arousal filled the air.

She repeated, "We have all night, David. What your sister needs right now is for her twin brother to fuck her stupid."

Who was I to say no?

I climbed on the bed without saying a word. Her eyes were bright with hunger. I placed myself between her legs, lined my cock up, and buried my dick to the hilt in one motion.

Amy gasped as I slammed home. If being fucked is what she wanted that was exactly what I was going to do. I began to retreat and thrust as hard as I dared. With each thrust Amy exclaimed a breathy, "oh,"

I pulled her legs up and she grabbed hold of her ankles. The resulting angle of her hips allowed my cock to reach new depths. I reached down and began rubbing her clit in time with my thrusts.

Amy came almost immediately. She began bucking wildly, almost throwing me off of her. She let out a shriek of ecstasy as each thrust pushed her further and further up the mattress. Amy had to let go of her ankles to use her hands to protect her head from banging on the headboard. I felt her juices soak my groin and the bed underneath as she screamed my name.

Amy opened her mouth to start her dirty talk but I quickly covered her mouth with mine. I reasoned that if she couldn't talk then she couldn't set me off with the incest chatter. i wasn't ready to cum and I wanted her to at least once more. I paused a moment to make sure she was okay. I could feel her cunt spasming and pulling my cock. I began to thrust slowly again, breaking the kiss.

"Christ, David," she said, "what has gotten into you?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! God No! I want it all.!"

I began to speed back up causing Amy to purr. "Oh my God," she gasped, "I want this every night." I was pretty sure that every night would kill me but at least I would die happy.

"Is this what you want," I asked as I began to fuck her harder.

Amy cried out, "Yes! I need you to fuck me!" Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in in response to every thrust. Amy shrieked again, locking her legs tight holding me inside of her. My own orgasm struck and my shout joined her voice. This was the ultimate connection to my beautiful, loving sister.

When our orgasms abated, I rolled away from Amy to catch my breath and slow my heart. Amy rolled onto her stomach and her hand reached down and grabbed my wilting dick.

"Oh," Amy said, "I've left a mess."

The next thing I knew she wrapped her mouth around me. I felt her bathing my dick with her tongue while sucking on me.

"Amy," I lurched from the sensitivity, "what the hell?"

She let go of my cock and said, "I'm making sure to get all of your cum. It belongs to me and I want it." She went back to bathing my shaft. Good fucking Christ what this woman could do to me. Against all odds I felt myself harden again. Amy was relentless as she moved up and down my dick. She began to lightly play with and squeeze my balls then she did the thing with her tongue and my frenulum again. Without warning I filled her mouth with a surprise shout.

Amy collapsed back into bed next to me. "That was the most intense sex I have ever had," she gasped.

"I notice you're not laughing, though," I observed.

"Too tired."

She rolled back onto her side and I curled in to spoon her. I kissed the back of her neck gently and pulled her close to me with my free arm.

"David," she began tentatively, "Are we rushing things?"

"Yeah. We are," I agreed. "It feels right, though. Do you want us to slow down?"

Amy rolled so she could face me. Pressing her breasts into me she began to run her fingers through my hair. "No baby, I don't. I don't know how to explain it but I know what we have is right. I mean it is pretty wrong but it is right."

I let my free hand wander down and begin to stroke her ass. I kissed her again, slowly withdrawing my lips in the end. "I am not having doubts, if that's what you're asking."

A small tear fell from the corner of her eye. "When I met you last week, I knew going in what I felt. I knew that I loved you already and I knew what I wanted was...just fucking twisted but I wanted it anyway. I also knew you could have kicked me out of your house."

"I almost did," I reminded her.

"But you didn't. You stopped and listened. Why?"

"I told you," I answered, "it was because of what you said. Something was missing from my life. All my life."

"You could have left me at Frank's. You didn't have to come to my room with me. Or even stay. Or anything else you've done afterward. Why?"

I wasn't sure where she was going with this. I think she just needed reassurance. "Because I love you, Amy."

"But how do I know that I'm not taking advantage of a lonely man?"

"Amy, if I thought for a moment you were taking advantage of me would I have come here this weekend?"

"What if you're taking advantage of me?"

"Do you think I am, Amy?"

"No," she answered right away. "I mean I *was* the aggressor."

"Yeah, you were," I smiled. "All that flashing your pussy at me in the motel room."

"That really was an accident," she swore. "But when I saw your reaction; the fact that you weren't horrified. I just went for it. You have been a part of me for as long as I have had my dreams."

"Oh Amy, I would have had to have been a dead man to not have a reaction to you."

"And I know what we have isn't just physical. Though let me tell you, you're quite handsome and really are good at the physical."

I continued my thought and went for the joke. "I bet you can even get a rise out of your clients."

"That's not funny," she said. Damn, she was paying attention to what I was saying, after all.

"Amy, where is all this coming from?"

"You don't think us getting together like this is a bad sitcom plot, or a cheesy romance novel? Or a 70s porn?"

"Who gives a shit if it is?"

"The law might have some questions, you know."

She wasn't wrong.

"And," Amy continued, "if this goes south can we be just siblings?"

"As long as you're in my life, no matter what, even if we can't have this, I will love you. But I do want this."

"What happens if the professional DNA test comes back and we're not twins? What then? Will you still want me?"

Was she serious?

"Amy, if I found out we weren't brother and sister I'd shout to the mountain that you were my girlfriend day and night. I'd shout it to anyone that would listen. Your last name would be Drake by the end of the month."

Oooh...did I say what I thought I said?

"Did you just say what I think you said," she asked mirroring my thoughts.