Amy Teaches Her Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A torrent of emotions crossed the woman's face. Confusion, outrage, fear, then a flicker of excitement and something else. Amy could not tell whether it was anticipation or an eagerness, a hunger perhaps. She wasn't exactly sure but she knew that her boss could be covered in welts and would beg for more.

"What do you thin..." she started to demand.

Amy silenced her with a swat of the rattan on her left hand.

Shrieking loudly Wendy dropped to her knees cradling her injured hand to her chest with her good hand.

Amy used the tip of the rattan to lift her head up so Wendy was looking up at her.

"The next time you open your mouth without permission I will strike your good hand hard enough to break bones. That would mean you would not be able to use then to remove your clothes. That means you will have to tear your clothes to get them off. The choice is yours. Now strip or hold out your hand for punishment."

Amy was surprised when it took a long ten seconds for Wendy to decide she would strip. Amy wondered why, then it came to her: the slut was actually weighing the benefits of instant pain versus trying to undress with two bruised and broken hands.

Finally, she struggled to her feet and began the process of undressing with one hand. She hesitated when she got down to her bra and lace panties and glanced at Amy. With a smirk she flicked the rattan out and connected with her bra covered tit. Wendy gasped and stood shivering for a few seconds before she recovered her senses and removed the last of her garments.

Amy picked up a pair of leather covered handcuffs and tossed them to her boss. Well, her former boss, now she was the boss and Wendy was just a plaything to be trained.

"Put these on then loop the cuffs over that hook above your head."

Wendy looked like she might refuse so Amy swiftly brought the supple cane up between her legs until it parted her pussy lips.

"Are you so eager to get started that we begin by flaying your cunt lips?"

Without a word she raised her arms and looped the connecting chain over the hook. Amy turned and operated the hand crank that raised the hook. When Wendy was stretched out with her heels barely off the floor Amy stopped and came to look into her eyes.

"I think I will leave you here for a bit so you can get used to the idea that you are no longer in charge; not here, not at work, not in your home, not anywhere."

"Why are you doing this to me?" the woman asked.

"Oh, my little pain slut, I'm not doing this to you, I'm doing it for you. I know what you really, truly, deep down crave. And I am going to give that to you. At first you won't like it but, in the end, you will beg for it. How long it takes to get to that point is for you to decide."

"But I don't like pain, I don't like not being in control" the woman whined.

Amy just laughed and said over her shoulder, "Oh sure, keep telling yourself that. It's not true but keep pretending if you like."

Amy went and moved the Jaguar into her garage. She removed the luggage and found the tickets and hotel reservations. She used Wendy's phone to cancel everything. She fixed herself a nice salad then opened a bottle of wine. So far, her plan was on track. She turned on her tv and brought up the feed from the dungeon cameras. Wendy was on her toes, it looked like she was struggling to breathe. Turning up the volume she heard the other woman's breath coming in short shallow gasps. She finished her glass of wine then made her way downstairs.

She walked up to her victim and carefully observed her distress.

Wendy finally gasped out, "Can't...breathe...choking...please."

Amy slowly went to the winch and lowered the hook until there was enough slack for Wendy's arms to flex a little. Her breathing improved immediately and some color came back to her face.

"Did you know that crucified victims die from asphyxiation. It's what supposedly killed that nice young carpenter from Nazareth. When your arms are stretched out like that your diaphragm can't move and your breaths keep getting shorter and shorter until poof you're gone. I am not going to let that happen to you my little slut, what would be the fun of that?"

"Do you think I'm having fun here?" Wendy demanded.

Picking up a flogger Amy went behind the woman and began whipping her back, ass and thighs. They were not hard strokes but the accumulation of blows was soon seen in the reddening of the affected skin. It had been nearly three minutes and Wendy had not made a sound. Amy shifted her aim and started working on her breasts. After thirty seconds she finally got a verbal and physical response. Wendy groaned loudly and her pussy gushed fluid in an enormous flood. Groaning again she hung from her wrists unable to keep her feet.

Amy stepped up to the hanging woman and gently caressed her full breasts, "What was that you were saying about not liking pain?" Abruptly she squeezed the nipple of each breast.

This brought a gasping moan from the woman as she rose to her tiptoes trying to escape the sudden sharp pain.

"So do you still deny your craving for pain and humiliation?" Amy asked quietly.

Wendy stammered "I-I-I am n-not enjoying this. Please let me go and I won't ever tell anyone about it, I swear."

"Wow really? So why did you just squirt a quart of pussy juice all over the floor you lying cunt?" Amy asked as she picked up two nipple clamps from the table and showed then to Wendy. The woman shuddered and was panting even before they were attached.

"No, I don't like this," she tried to reply in a normal tone but then screamed, "Oh sweet Jesus yes," as the screws were tightened on the clamps.

"I'm sure that felt really painful," Amy told her as she picked up a riding crop "so I'll just give you a few swats with this to distract you. To help distract you I want you to count them for me. Standing at her side she started on the woman's upper thighs giving firm strokes to each thigh in turn. After five strokes on each thigh she switched hands on the crop and delivered two blows to the clamped breasts.

Wendy jumped and was crying before she even came down fully. "Oh my god that hurt so much mistress" she whimpered as she hung from the cuffs unable to keep her feet.

"What did you call me cunt?" Amy nearly shouted as she grabbed the woman's hair pulling her head back to look into her eyes. "I did not give you leave to address me in any way. Especially not mistress. You have not earned that right yet."

"I'm sorry, but what should I call you? I have to call you something."

Amy thought for a moment and then calmly replied, "Pain, you can call me Pain." With that she exited the dungeon and made her way upstairs to have another glass of wine.

In thirty minutes she was back standing in front of her victim. No, that wasn't right she wasn't really here solely to be punished but to learn. She was here to learn about who and what she truly was.

"I'm going to take the clamps off now. The blood returning to your abused nipples is going to really, really hurt. So, scream or cry or swear. No one is going to hear or see you humiliate yourself by not being able to handle a little discomfort."

On hearing this Wendy stood up straight and looked Amy in the eye as if daring her to do her worst.

"Are you ready my little pain student?" Amy asked. Before she could answer both clamps were quickly released. The returning blood made her clench her jaw, groan, twist and go up on her toes but she didn't scream. Or at least she didn't until Amy reached out and flicked a finger at each nipple.

The expected scream of pain quickly became a groan followed by a drawn out "Yes, oh god yes."

Amy smirked as she gently caressed both breasts, "Yes, it's just as I thought. I will leave you for tonight. Have you ever tried sleeping while standing? It should be an interesting learning experience." From another overhead hook she hung a water bottle with a hose ending with a nipple. She cranked the handcuff cable down giving Wendy another inch of movement in her arms. Amy reached up and patted her student's cheek and wished her a pleasant evening. As she exited the room, she shut off the lights leaving it in complete darkness.

Amy had a relaxing evening, grilling a steak, fixing a small salad and enjoying a nice Malbec while watching a new rom-com. She occasionally checked on Wendy. About 11pm she noticed the water bottle was nearly empty. She wondered what the woman would do about having to urinate. Then she came up with several scenarios to deal with the consequences. With those thoughts playing in her head she retired to her bedroom for a good night's sleep.

About 3am she woke up and checked the cameras on her phone. Wendy was hanging from the handcuffs quietly weeping. There was a puddle on the floor under her and for some reason it excited Amy. She turned up the volume on her phone and listened to the crying while fingering her pussy to a much needed orgasm. Afterward she was a little concerned about the perversity of enjoying the other woman's humiliation.

She awoke at her normal time of 6am. She showered and completed her morning routine before dressing casually. Her breakfast was an onion bagel with cream cheese and two cups of strong coffee.

Feeling good and ready to meet the challenges of the day she headed down to the dungeon. She quietly turned the knob then slammed the door open so hard it bounced off the wall. Wendy jumped and came fully awake blinking at the apparition in the doorway. Amy came into the room and flipped on the lights while closing the door.

"What the hell it that mess on the floor?" Amy screamed.

"Please, please let me go to the bathroom," Wendy begged.

"It doesn't look like you need the bathroom anymore you useless cunt."

"Please I need to have a bowel movement." She begged.

"You mean you have to take a shit Miss Priss?"

"Oh god, yes that's what I mean."

"Well why didn't you just say so. Now what do you need?" Amy asked sweetly.

"Please I-I need to take a shit."

Amy went to the corner of the room and picked up a galvanized mop bucket. Bringing it over to the woman she set it behind her and cranked the cable down until Wendy's ass was a foot above the bucket.

"Go ahead and do your business, we need to continue your transition."

"Oh please, you can't make me do it like this," she begged.

"You have five minutes or I am going to give you an enema," Amy said sternly.

"Could I have some privacy please?"

Amy laughed and said, "You don't deserve any privacy, now get to it. I want to hear grunting and farting noises."

Sniffling Wendy asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you are an absolute bitch to me and everyone else at work. You don't care about anything or anyone besides yourself. And the ironic part is you don't even like yourself. You play a role and go through life being unhappy and frustrated."

Wendy started to reply then grunted as her bowels let loose into the bucket. Because she was almost two feet above the bucket it made a loud plop and squish noise when it hit.

Amy snorted and cried, "My god that sounded like a very satisfying dump. Is that it or do you have an encore turd coming out?"

Sobbing softly she whispered, "No that's all." Then raising her head to look at her tormentor she asked, "Why are you humiliating me like this? What does it have to do with pain?"

"I am doing it to make you realize that there is no tiny little part of your life that is in your control from now on. It is to show you that you cannot speak, eat, drink, piss, shit or even fart unless I give you permission. And having to refrain from these simple things in life is going to be very painful at times." Amy explained patiently.

"I'm still a little confused about all this. Will you let me out of the handcuffs so I can wipe myself?" there was a little pause before she added, "Please?"

"I suppose, you need to clean up your piss anyway. Stand up."

She slowly and painfully rose to her feet and stood trembling. Amy retrieved the key and took off one cuff. She left the other attached to the cable. The other woman had just enough slack to fall to her knees. Amy provided her with a small washcloth and pointed to the floor.

"Please, don't you have any toilet paper?"

"Of course I have toilet paper. Oh, you mean for you to use. No, no I don't. What I would suggest is that you use the cloth to soak up your piss and then use it to wash your ass. Then wring it out in the bucket and continue until my floor is clean enough to eat from. In fact that is where I am going to serve you your breakfast so do a good job. I am going upstairs to fix your slop. You can't get away. As you can see all my lovely training tools are locked safely away in that steel locker. You could try to hit me with the bucket when I return but I will know before I open the door. She silently pointed to the four cameras in the corners of the room. There is an intercom I will use to tell you to stand under the hook before I come in. If you do not instantly obey, I will put a shock collar on your neck and see if that doesn't improve your response time. Isn't that what you are always telling your employees, 'I want to see you improve your response time to my orders'? Now get busy, this place smells like shit.

Amy watched the monitors and drank coffee until her student/trainee was finished cleaning herself and the floor. She opened a can of beef stew and took it down. She pressed the intercom and cleared her throat. On her phone she saw the woman struggle to rise to her feet. She finally managed it and Amy breezed into the room.

"Well look at you, all cleaned up like it's Saturday night. As a reward I brought you a lovely meal," she sniffed at the contents and grimaced "I can't say it smells much better than the room. On your knees bitch."

When she had sunk down to the floor Amy removed the other cuff. With a moan Wendy lowered her arm to the floor.

Amy cheerily said, "Well bon appetit mon cheri," as she lowered the can to the floor at the last second she dumped the contents onto the concrete floor.

Wendy gasped in shock and flashed a look of hatred at her. Amy was ready for it and swiftly grabbed the woman by the hair and shoved her face down into the mess on the floor. She pulled her by her hair until Wendy was flat on the floor and quickly pulled her arms behind her back and cuffed them. She used the winch to raise the woman off the floor until Wendy could get her feet under herself and stand up. Amy kept raising the cable until her trainee had to bend over to keep the pain from getting worse.

Amy went to the locker and opened it. She started bringing various things out and putting them on the table in view of the other woman. She picked up a bamboo rod as thick as her thumb and gave it a few trial swings. Shaking her head slowly she picked up a much thinner one. It made a very satisfying evil hiss as it split the air. Amy smiled and nodded then approached Wendy.

"Remember when I said you wouldn't do anything unless I allowed it?" she asked conversationally? The woman's eyes were wide open and fixed on the bamboo. She licked her lips and nodded.

"I offered you food and you not only rejected it, but you tried to make me feel bad about it. Now we can't have those kinds of thoughts coming from you, can we? Now I am going to give you twenty lashes with this," she said holding up the thin rod. "The interesting thing about this training tool is that the final inch is split with a razor blade until it forms about twenty separate fingers. When it contacts the skin the fingers spread apart then before they are raised from the skin they snap back together. With just the right touch they only take off one layer of skin at a time? How many layers does it take to get down to raw, red, dripping flesh do you think?"

Wendy licked her lips and continued to stare at the split ends of the rod. She involuntarily rubbed her thighs together and stifled a moan.

"I would love to show you how it works on those pretty tits of yours, but they have your breakfast all over them. It would only clog the fingers and defeat the purpose so we will spare them for now. I think I will do your ass. It has the most meat on it and you won't be sitting down any time soon. It is a lovely ass by the way. After you have learned your proper place in the world I might let you leave a butt plug in overnight or I might ride you with a long double headed dildo. Would you like that you little cunt?"

"Please yes Pain, I would like you to ream my asshole for your pleasure."

"You lying piece of shit. The only person you want to please is yourself. I might just give the whole thing to you. I think you would come as soon as I got most of it in your ass while using the crop on your fat pussy lips."

"I-I might enjoy something like that. You could do it now if you like."

Amy brought the flaying rod down on her ass and gave her five swats all in the same spot. Wendy gasped then howled as the fifth landed.

"You ignorant selfish little twat. Your cunt is covered in beef stew. I would maybe satisfy you if your pussy was clean." She let that sink in while lowering her trainee's hands down until she could stand upright. She removed one of her hands from the cuffs and stood by to watch.

Wendy slowly and with obvious distaste ran a finger over her stomach and slowly brought it to her mouth. Even cold and scraped off her belly it was nourishment. She suddenly realized how hungry she was and soon had her body as clean as she could get it.

She eagerly turned toward Amy and asked, "Please Pain, I did a good job can I have my reward now?"

"Oh course," Amy replied as she ordered her to turn around. She leisurely gave her five swats in three different places. Wendy now had two one-inch weal's on each butt cheek. The woman had never made a sound but she was squirming from foot to foot. Amy reached out and thrust a thumb into the twitching cunt and was rewarded by a grunt and a handful of juice from the now moaning trainee. Amy was amazed and puzzled. How could a person who clearly got off on pain not know it and embrace it totally? Why would you deny who you were and what gave you such pleasure?

"Would you like to cum again my little pain slut?" Amy cooed into her ear.

"Oh yes please Pain, I need more."

"More pain or more orgasms?" Amy asked.

"Yes," was the only reply.

"Then you have to answer some questions for me. Can you do that?"

"Yes of course, anything for you Pain."

"You obviously get off on pain. I think you are even beginning to understand humiliation. This isn't something you recently discovered. I think you have been this way for a long time. Why have you denied it all these years."

"My mother died when I was fourteen. My brother Charles was eighteen. We lived alone with our father. He was a very stern man and became more so after momma died. I didn't handle her death well and acted out. Charles always took the blame and father punished him by spanking, whipping and beating him. I wanted to take responsibility, but Charles kept saying no. One day, shortly after I turned eighteen, Charles had come home from work to find father yelling at me for some offense. He of course took the blame. After a severe beating which father made me watch, I fled to my room. Charles came to my room later and caught me naked trying to switch myself with a peach tree branch. I wanted to punish myself, to see what it felt like, to reduce my guilt about Charles. I liked the way it felt and that confused me. Charles took the switch from me and told me I was never to do anything like that again. Then he took off his pants and told me to use the switch on him until I felt better. Every time I swung; I felt a tingle in my pussy. I kept hitting him until I had an orgasm.

Since that day whenever I get feeling out of control horny, I call my brother and he lets me beat him until both of us have an orgasm," she explained.