Amyla, the Radiant Elf Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
Amyla worries about the ceremony while a human is kidnapped.
1.9k words
4.44
15.5k
31
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

The moon shone high and full above the cloudless night sky. It was around midnight when the Wood Elf, Princess Amyla, looked over the Secret City (named so because of the magic which made it impossible for any human to find its whereabouts on their own). She was a beautiful specimen; roughly 5"3 the 200-year-old princess didn't look a day over 20. This evening she wore a long white silk night gown. One which showed off her wide hips and thick thighs. It was tied together by a thin string under her heavy breasts which caused them to press up against each other, producing a heavy cleavage.

She was out on her private quarters' balcony. On the west wing of the white marble castle which overlooked the spotless bright city which, similarly to the ornate and gargantuan palace, was built using the Elven carpentry stone of choice: Pure White Marble. The Princess' eyes were locked on the alter. This was going to be where the ritual took place. It was clear that the alter was well built, a large gazebo-like structure made of the same stone as the rest of the city. On the alter was a large bed, hexagonal in shape draped with white cloth and silk pillows. Once she moved her big emerald eyes across the bed her heart beat quickened.

She balled her left hand into a fist gritting her teeth. 'It is tomorrow...my 200th conception day.' She thought to herself before retreating back into her room and slamming the doors to the balcony shut. Her two serving girls, both equally pretty but nowhere close to the radiance of the princess bowed their heads and gave concerned looks.

"My lady." The taller one of the two said in a mutter.

"Yes Suki?" Amyla replied, her face now back to its normal, friendly form.

"His lordship, your husband is outside, awaiting to talk to you." As soon as the word 'Husband' escaped her servants' lips, a frown formed on her plump lips.

"Send him in...If he is ready for sleep please return to your quarters and await instructions tomorrow for the ceremony." The two servants bowed and left the room via the large oak door opposite the double bed.

Amyla took a deep breath and massaged her left pointed ear as a tall, muscular figure entered the doorway. "Wife." A voice boomed with authority from the entrance to the princess' quarters.

"What is it husband?" Giving a sarcastic emphasis on the last word of her sentence. Prince Revan approached her, laying a strong pale hand on her shoulder.

"It is tomorrow...the ceremony." He scowled and looked down into her pretty eyes. "So it is." She muttered in reply.

"I tried to talk to your father. He refuses to stop the ceremony." She felt his grip on her strengthening, feeling uncomfortable she tried to shake him away from the touch.

"I am aware." She snapped as a shot of pain shot across her body as he squeezed her shoulder hard, clearly angry, the handsome princes' face went from pale to beet red.

"Curse him...this ceremony is wrong! mating with a filthy human! In the presence of the entire city!" Amyla felt her heart skip, while she did not want to admit it to her human hating husband, she has always been curious of humans. She has heard stories about her mother. A human whom was taken from the outside world to participate in the ceremony, the day she was conceived. Revan let go of his wife, throwing his hands into the air.

"I will be made a fool in front of the whole city! My wife, with a human to conceive children!" he backed away from her and retreated to a large desk which sat before a large fire place which burned a cool blue flame.

On the table was a glass pitcher of red wine and a tall glass, Revan roughly took the pitcher and poured a hearty amount into the glass, not considering his wife's thoughts on wanting a drink too. "How can I show my face to the people." He moaned with furious anger as he swallowed half of the wine in one sip.

Amyla folded her arms under her large breasts and huffed. "You?! How will YOU show your face? I am the one who is going to be participating in this." A light blush came across her face. She didn't want to admit it but she had a hint of excitement inside her as well as nerves and worry. "PAH!" he spat as she finished her sentence.

"There is not one man OR woman which would not want to see you wearing nothing..." he approached her slowly. Reaching his hand out to brush his fingers across her cleavage "I was hoping that I would be the only being to see you like that."

Softly he moved his hand into her night gown cupping her large breast. A shiver was sent up the spine of the princess, she disliked her husband. Hated how he thought he could touch her however he saw fit. Stepping back from him and pulling her gown over itself to cover her body she scowled "Please do not think that you own me husband. You married into this family and I can easily divorce you out of it." the ring on her finger to show their bond of matrimony burned; enchanted to cause discomfort when thinking ill of the wearers partner, Amyla soon noticed that it would never stop burning when in the presence of Revan.

It looked as if the prince was fit to explode with rage as she spoke. He stomped toward her and pushed her against the stone wall causing a pained grunt to escape from the princess's lips. Revan, with his free hand, stroked her silky blonde hair back behind her pointed elf ear and grinned "You know the punishment which comes with divorce...you would not dare question me." Her ring burned heavily, causing a sharp searing pain on the finger which the ring sat on. Revan, signing deeply let go of his wife; fixing his attire after the rough action he turned and stepped toward the door "You would do well to remember who asked to marry whom all those years ago Amyla."

The door slammed shut leaving the princess to herself. Looking down at the silver ring, she recalled the days when she was happy to be with such a man. She recalled how he would fuck her almost daily like he wanted to please her before himself. Now she would rarely feel the embrace of an orgasm, it must have been months since her last orgasm. She rubbed the sapphire stone which caused the enchantment. Signing deeply, Amyla stepped towards the bed, slowly disrobing under the moonlight, causing her thick hourglass figure to cast a shadow onto the bed.

During the princess' evening, about 3 miles away in the outside world. A young man sat in a tavern, slipping a pint of ale with an older man as a companion. He was an average built mid 20-year-old, with dirty dark hair which was medium in length. His facial features where handsome, but coated in a layer of grime and dirt from his most recent adventure. He had heard that a magical Elf settlement was near, and he came to the tavern for a hearty drink and some female company. However once entering he found an old man muttering to himself reading notes about the Elf kind. He could not help but ask. "So, what you are saying..." the adventurer started before taking a gulp of ale which spilled into his short stubble "Is that there is a city in the forest? And there is no way humans can get inside?"

The old man nodded sadly, stroking the leather-bound book with his frail hand. "There is none young sir." He sounded defeated. Muttering to himself so quietly the adventurer could not hear him.

"There must be some way. Maybe they leave to hunt? It is dark out, plenty of deer and herbs out there in the forest." He scratched his stubble and flicked off a grain of dirt which transferred onto his finger. After a few moments of silence, a woman approached the table, wearing a low-cut dress. She rested her ass on the table, cutting the adventurers view from the old man. He looked up to her and saw the pretty woman smile as their eyes met.

"Geon?" she asked as she rested a hand on one of her breasts "You called for some...company?" she grinned showing her surprisingly clean teeth. He smiled, quickly scanning her body before standing up in front of her. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Is it true that its huge? I've heard that you rival some horses out there..." she bit her lip to stifle a moan.

Geon remained quiet; eyes fixed on the book. The old man raised it to him and smiled "If you find them. Be sure to tell an old man how to get there." Geon nodded and took the book. He looked back at the escort and reached into his pocket, retrieving a number of gold coins and lightly placing them on the table, where the book once sat "Give the old guy the night. Don't give him a heart attack." He smiled and turned his back on them both, retrieving his dirty longsword and leather bag before glancing at the escort, seeing her face show disappointment that she would not get to see if the rumours she heard from the other escorts in the association were true or not.

It took only 30 minutes before Geon was inside the forest, allegedly where the Elven city was located. It would be pitch black is not for the small lantern which was strapped to his belt. At times such as these where the trees hid the large bright moon, he would resort to his hearing to point him in a direction. Keeping his breathing as quiet as he could and stepping as silently as he could he tried to listen for anything which could lead him to some sort of hunting party which would be his ticket to inside the city.

He stopped at a small break in the forest, the trees were not as dense here, enough for a beam of moonlight to shine onto the grassy, muddy floor. Geon looked around, hoping to see or hear anything...Suddenly his bright hazel eyes widened as he heard a noise behind him, pivoting in place he spun around with his right hand clutching the hilt of his longsword. He hesitated as before him was a short woman, long dark hair tied into a braid which hung over her shoulder. She looked at him, then gasped loudly.

Geon could see her clear as day, thanks to the moonlight from the clearing. He gasped as well once he saw how her bronze skin glowed like the stars, her long pointed ears twitching with shock. "What the-" Geon started about to reach out toward her. Unfortunately for the adventurer, he heard another noise from his left, this time only inches from him, he heard a husky voice mutter a foreign tongue into his ear. He paused on the spot, feeling himself get groggy, his vision fading as the woman in front of him held her braid and looked at the source of the voice. The last thing the human heard before he fell asleep was a triumphant boom from the woman "We've found a mate for the princess!"

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers