Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 04

Story Info
Thursday: Amy is swept off her feet.
4.9k words
4.36
4.4k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: welcome! As you may have guessed from the title, this story is the fourth installment in a series, covering one wild week in the life of Amy Lefebvre, an eighteen-year-old girl with an insatiable appetite for much older men. Go back and read the previous chapters if you want the whole story.)

(Author's note II: this is set in the summer of 1993, a time when I myself had not yet been born. I apologize for any historical inaccuracies that may have snuck in without my noticing.)

***

Amy's life had changed a lot in the few days since her eighteenth birthday.

After years of keeping them bottled up inside, she had finally allowed herself to act upon her innermost desires, bringing them vividly to life at last. Letting go of any feelings of shame or embarrassment, she had claimed her place as a confident young woman of the world, kicking off the week with three consecutive one-night stands, each wilder than the last. From an ordinary hookup on Monday to car sex with a married man on Tuesday to a threesome with a pair of misogynists on Wednesday, she was expanding her horizons in ways she had barely imagined even a week earlier.

Indeed, once Thursday rolled around, she found that she had managed to get so swept up in the wave of new experiences that she had somehow managed to completely lose track of the date: it was July 1st. Canada Day. A public holiday. While her favoured hunting ground (the local bar) had always been sparsely occupied on her previous excursions, tonight it was bound to be teeming with drunken celebrants decked out in red and white. Another new experience, she thought to herself, this is bound to make things interesting.

***

As they did every year, the town had put together a festival in the park to mark the holiday, and Amy spent much of the day there with her friends Daisy and Mary. There were games, food stalls, musical performances, a petting zoo, the works. And once the sun went down, there would be the fireworks show, which was always spectacular. Amy had been coming here all her life, and throughout the day she often found herself lost in thought, reminiscing about Canada Days past spent with her family and friends.

"Kind of a different feel this year, eh?" said Mary, jolting her out of once such reverie.

"How do you mean?" asked Amy.

"Oh, just, you know, with school just ended, everybody about to embark on their own new and exciting adult lives... I guess this one kinda feels like, I don't know, a party for the end of our childhoods or something."

"Mmm, that's deep, girl," said Daisy, only half seriously.

"Honestly, I was just sort of thinking the same thing," said Amy. "You said it better than I think I could have, though."

"I think that's why Luke planned his party for tomorrow," said Daisy. "Tonight's for people to hang with their families and stuff. End of childhood, like you said. And then tomorrow's the 'welcome-to-adulthood' party."

"People will be all partied out before we even get to the weekend," said Mary with a giggle.

"I still can't believe you're not coming with us to Luke's," said Daisy. "This is gonna be a big deal, man! And instead you're just gonna be off on your own, like you've done every night this week!"

"Hey, leave her alone," said Mary. "Everybody's gotta make their own way."

"I get why you guys are disappointed," said Amy, "and I promise, I'll make it up to you. Soon. But this week I'm doing some important, like, personal growth stuff."

"Personal growth stuff?" said Daisy. "Man, shut up or I'm gonna punch you!" But she was smiling as she said it.

"Will you at least stick around and watch the fireworks with us tonight?" She went on.

"Look, you know I'd love to," said Amy, "but not right now. We can do our own fireworks show later in the summer."

"Alright, alright," said Daisy, with a slight air of exasperation. "We can talk about it later. Anyway, you're too pretty to stay mad at." She aimed an elbow at Amy's ribs as she spoke.

"Ooh, over here guys!" said Mary, who had pulled slightly ahead. "It looks like Julie Watson's band is about to start playing!"

Any lingering feelings of disagreement were immediately swept away by the prospect of a performance by their classmate's all-girl garage rock band, and the three friends eagerly rushed off to join the crowd.

***

As she stood in the Angry Moose at nine o'clock that evening, Amy reflected on the somewhat inopportune timing of recent events. Her birthday had come just after the end of school, and her father had left on vacation, leaving her to explore her new adult life on her own. All of that was great, and the only thing keeping it from being unequivocally excellent was that this two-week period also happened to coincide with a number of events that would have wished to attend with Daisy and Mary. Oh well, she though, I guess nothing's ever perfect. Still, she felt a little guilty about it.

The Moose was, as she had expected, quite busy tonight. She hadn't even been able to get a seat at the bar, which was how she'd always begun her previous visits. She instead sat at a small table, sipping her drink and watching the crowd. It was always easier to find suitable targets when they were alone, but everyone here seemed to be part of some large group or another. She briefly wondered if she might not have any luck tonight; maybe she should have just stayed at the park with Daisy and Mary. What am I saying?, she thought, I'm surrounded by partiers, this is the perfect time to get laid. I just need to push a little outside my comfort zone.

She tried focusing on individual members of some of the groups, trying to find someone who looked like they might be easily approachable. The lively atmosphere was definitely different from what she had begun to get used to. Maybe I should just get wasted, she thought, let the alcohol do the thinking for me. But no sooner had the thought crossed her mind than the crowd shifted a little, and her eyes landed on a man who looked as out of his element as she felt.

A distinguished-looking black man in a collared shirt and tie sat in a corner, seemingly alone, with a half-full pint glass in one hand. Like her, his eyes were scanning slowly across the room, and he had a small smile on his face as he took in the conduct of the revellers all around him. Still, he looked undeniably lonely, as anybody would when sitting alone on a joyous holiday. Astonished by this stroke of luck, Amy decided to take this as a sign, and got up to join the man. Thank you, universe, she thought to herself as she waded across the crowded room. The man's eyes were currently focused on the other side of the room, and he took no notice of her until she was right next to him.

"Hey," she said, trying to sound as sweet as possible, "you look like you could use some company. Mind if I join you?" He looked up at her in surprise.

"Certainly," he said after a moment, "though I haven't got an extra chair for you. Demand for chairs would seem to be quite high at the moment."

"Oh, that's alright," said Amy, "I'll stand. I don't mind."

"Well then, so will I," said the man. "It would hardly be polite of me to take the only seat."

"I'm Amy," she said, extending a hand. He seemed like the type who'd appreciate a handshake.

"Harry," he said, taking her hand and giving it a brief but warm shake. "Pleased to meet you. Are your friends around somewhere?"

"No, all my friends are at a house party. I'm here on my own. Like you, it looks like."

"And why aren't you at this party? Have you had some sort of fight with someone else there?"

"Oh no," said Amy, "I'm here by choice. I just needed some me time."

"Well, I'm not sure you picked the right night for it," said Harry with a chuckle, gesturing at the crowded room.

"You know what, Harry?" she said, "this week's been so crazy I had totally forgotten about Canada Day until like, this morning. Funny how that can happen."

"And what's been so crazy?" he asked.

"Well, it was my birthday on Monday," she said. "Eighteen. The big one. So I've kind of been, y'know, adapting to adulthood and whatnot."

"Happy belated birthday, then," said Harry, raising his glass to her.

"Thank you," said Amy, raising hers and clinking them together.

"God, I can barely even remember being that young..."

"Oh, come off it," she said, "you can't be that old."

"You might be surprised," said Harry ruefully.

"Alright, how old are you?"

"Nah, nah, forget it."

"How old?"

"Forget I said anything."

"Oh, come oooonnn..."

"Oh, fine, fine," he said playfully, "you've broken me. I'm forty-seven."

"Well, that's not that bad," she said chidingly. But then she grinned wickedly and added, "although that does mean you're a whole year older than my dad." She felt a little thrill as she said this.

"Oh god!" Harry buried his face in one hand in mock despair.

"No, but seriously, you look great," Amy said, laying a hand on his shoulder as she did so. Their first physical contact. "Anybody ever tell you you look like Avery Brooks?"

"You know, I actually have gotten that once or twice." He seemed surprised by her reference. "Are you a Star Trek fan, then?"

"Oh, yeah. To my core. But I know Avery Brooks from way back. I've been a fan since Spenser: For Hire."

"You know Spenser: For Hire?" His smile just kept getting bigger.

"Definitely! Me, my dad, and my brother used to watch it together all the time. It was my dad's favourite. That and Rockford Files reruns."

"Your dad sounds like quite a cool fellow," said Harry, draining the last of his beer.

"He is. I love him. But I got my love of Trek from my mom. How about you, are you into Star Trek?"

"Oh yeah, since..." he trailed off.

"What? What were you gonna say?"

"Well, it's just going to once again emphasize how old I am, but yeah, I used to watch the original Star Trek with my college buddies back when it was first airing in the sixties. Those were good times."

"Hah, that's exactly what my mom says!" said Amy, and she threw her arms around his shoulders in a playful hug.

"So what are your thoughts on Deep Space Nine, then?" he asked as she withdrew.

"Well, the first season was a little uneven, but it was definitely better than Next Gen's first season. If it can improve the way Next Gen did, I predict great things. And with Quantum Leap cancelled, it should fill my sci-fi TV quota nicely."

"I must say, Amy," he said, "this is a much more interesting conversation than I was anticipating having when I walked into this bar tonight."

"What are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking?" she said. "It's Canada Day! A time for partying with family and friends. I refuse to believe a handsome guy like you doesn't have anyone in his life who wants to hang out with him!"

"You're such a flatterer," he said with a laugh. "And it's true that I'd rather be with friends today, but they're all back in Vancouver. I'm just passing through town on an inopportunely timed business trip."

"A business trip?" she said, "To here?"

"Oh no," he said, "Like I said, I'm just passing through. My business in Winnipeg wrapped up yesterday, and I'm not due in Regina till Monday, so I'm just spending the long weekend sort of... exploring, I guess?"

"I hate to break it to ya," said Amy, "but there's honestly not a ton to explore around here."

"Well, I've got a few days. I might drive north, check out the wilderness a bit." He paused for a moment, looking a little bitter for the first time. "They just had to plan this trip with a long weekend in the middle. 'Worked best for everyone' they said. Everyone except me, that is."

"So what does this trip entail, exactly?" asked Amy, genuinely curious.

"Well, I'm taking my company car to all the hubs in western Canada. I've been to Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg, now I've got to hit up Regina and Calgary on my way back to Vancouver. With this long weekend here, I'd hoped I'd be able to fly home, just for a few days, but that wasn't in the budget. And I'll be damned if I'm paying for my own ticket home from a work trip."

"Damn, buddy," said Amy, "sounds like you need to find yourself a new job. These guys definitely don't appreciate you."

"You know, you just might be right about that," said Harry. As the crowd shifted around them, two chairs became available, and the two of them sat down. Amy called a waiter over to order another round.

"You know, I could have afforded to fly myself home this weekend," Harry continued. "I make pretty good money. I just refused out of some stupid principal thing. Some weird sense of pride. And as I sat here tonight, alone in a bar in a town I'd never heard of three hours ago, I was kind of kicking myself for my stubbornness. I'm glad you came over to make my evening a little more enjoyable."

"Anytime," said Amy. "So, what was it about our charming little town that convinced you to stop and spend the evening here?"

"To be perfectly honest, I left Winnipeg a little after lunch, and just sort of drove around randomly until I felt hungry enough to stop for dinner, and I happened to be here." He shrugged. "Not much more to it than that. I checked into a motel just across the street from here and went looking for a restaurant."

"Ooh, where'd you eat dinner?"

"A place called Maggie's Diner."

"Oh, they're pretty good!"

"I thought so, too. Then I went back to the motel for a while, contemplated my life choices, and decided to go across the street for a drink. In a little town like this, I'll admit I was a little worried I'd be the only black guy around, but I've seen a few other folks, so that's nice."

"Yeah, this town's pretty white," Amy conceded, "but not totally white. One of my best friends, Daisy, her family's Korean. And I've got another friend, Rigby, her family's from Jamaica."

"I'm sorry," said Harry with a quizzical look on his face, "Did you just say you have a friend named Rigby?"

"Well, it's a nickname. It's Eleanor, really. Eleanor Ferguson. But we all call her Rigby."

"And she goes by Rigby because...?"

"Because of the Beatles song."

"Yes, but why?"

"Well, she's never really liked Eleanor."

"And she thinks Rigby is better?!"

Amy was about to speak out in defense of her friend's nickname, but the look on Harry's face was so befuddled that she couldn't help giggling, and before she knew it they had both collapsed into fits of laughter.

Amy's laughing subsided first, and she took a sip of her drink while she waited for him to calm down. She was enjoying herself immensely. After the previous night's brusqueness, it was a welcome change a pace to share a pleasant conversation with a genuinely nice guy. She was ready to move things along, however, and she decided on a bold course of action. As Harry straightened himself up, having finally caught his breath after the laugh attack, she leaned in quickly and kissed him on the lips. He drew back in surprise.

"Amy, what are you doing?" he said.

"Oh, come on," she replied, "you can't really be that surprised. You had to know how into you I've been since I walked over here."

"You're so young..."

"I'm eighteen," she said. "Legally an adult. I'm an adult, you're an adult. We're the same. Just two adults in a bar together, having fun and about to have a whole lot more."

"I mean..." as much as Harry's words might protest, he could no longer hide the longing look in his eyes. They quickly moved up and down her young body. He shook his head. "Look, you said earlier that I'm older than your father!"

"And that's just the way I like it," said Amy, moving her hand up her thigh. "You'll be the oldest guy I've slept with yet, but not by as wide a margin as you might think." She leaned forward and kissed him again. This time he reciprocated eagerly. She pulled back a little.

"Now come on," she said, "take my skinny white ass back to that motel room of yours and let's get naked." He nodded silently at this, got up, and began walking over to the bar to settle the tab. Amy clung to his arm the whole way there, showing off to anyone who cared to look just what was happening between them.

***

The motel where he was staying truly was just across the street from the bar, and they practically skipped across, arm in arm. For all the reluctance that Harry had shown initially, he seemed practically giddy. Amy felt the same. She couldn't contain herself. He fumbled for his key as they reached the door to his room, but she pushed him back against the wall, standing on tiptoe to kiss him hungrily. Finally, he broke away.

"Come on," he said, "let's get inside." He finally located the key and lead her into his room. She barely had the patience to cross the threshold and shut the door behind her before she pounced on him once more, clawing at his clothes in an attempt to get them off as quickly as possible. In short order, she found herself completely nude, while he was shirtless, still wearing his pants.

"Like what you see?" she said with a smile.

"Oh yeah baby," he said, kissing her again, "I like what I see." She undid his belt, and he pulled down his pants and boxers, awkwardly fumbling with his shoes before straightening up again. He was rock hard, and for the second night in a row Amy found herself face to face with one of the largest penises she'd ever seen. Harry's was even longer than Eric's had been, though not as thick.

"Wow," she said, staring at him in awe. "You've got an incredible dick. Definitely more than I'm used to."

"And you're a small girl," said Harry, "Think you can handle it?" Another guy might say this as cocky banter, but he sounded genuinely concerned. She smiled and stepped closer to him, closing the small distance between them.

"Come here," she whispered in his ear, and grabbed his hand to bring it between her legs. "Touch me. Feel how wet I am. That's all for you, Harry. I'm so ready for you. I need you inside me, right now."

Her words seemed to touch something primal within him. Letting loose an animalistic growl, he pushed her roughly to the floor, positioned himself over top of her, and was in her before she'd caught her breath. He immediately began thrusting into her, not trying to be gentle. It was exactly what she'd hoped for.

"Oh god," she gasped, "that's it, do me right here on the floor. I'm not even worth taking to bed, am I? I'm just a cheap little slut for you to play with. Play with me, Harry. Play with me however you want." She spread her legs as wide as she could and ran her hands over his torso as he rode her.

"God, you feel incredible," Harry said.

"Yeah?" Amy smiled even wider. "You like my little teen pussy wrapped around your daddy dick?"

"God yeah," he stammered. "So fuckin' tight. I love it."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls." Amy was in a bantering mood tonight, it seemed. "You do this often, hmm? Pick up naïve young bar bunnies in all the towns where you stop on your important business trips?"

"Oh no, you've found me out!" Despite the look of intense concentration on his face, he smiled a little at that.

"Oh, you dirty old man!" said Amy, laughing delightedly. This was scratching so many of her itches. Truly, every night this week had been better than the last. They continued in blissful silence for a few more seconds, when suddenly the air was filled with a series if distant booming noises. Once again, Amy had completely forgotten what day it was.

12