Nikki's Decision

Story Info
Ex husband, Maggie, Amy's tough decision, A real-10.
3.5k words
4.41
7.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been almost a month since Nikki slept with anyone other than her husband; she had just divorced; the pale brunet wife left the marriage due to the career he was obsessed with; when they first married, she considered starting a family, but Jim, her husband, didn't feel ready to stop exploring the swinger's lifestyle they began with, she eventually tired of. He suggested they wait until they were well settled in their new place, and then they'd discuss it. During their marriage years, Nikki followed her fertility chart just in case.

Nikki had a great-looking figure and worked very hard at it by working out in the basement gym her ex-husband had set up. With light brown hair, a five-foot-six-inch frame, and one hundred and fifteen pounds, she was proud of her 33-21-33-inch figure, which made her the envy of all her friends.

She left her husband somewhat due to her best friend Maggie's advice.

Maggy is a 36-year-old blonde with long hair with whom Nikki began her first girl relationship. She wanted to forget about men and kind of liked women but wasn't sure if she was ready to give up on men just yet.

Maggie had to be careful not to run her away, so she coaxed her into doing both for a while.

She considered going out to bars on Saturdays to find someone but wasn't sure that was something she felt comfortable doing.

Nikki always got extremely horny when she entered her fertile cycle but was uncertain what to do. But did eventually decide to go out to a dance club that Saturday night. She was dressed in a short loose white skirt and white button-down blouse with a lacy white bra and bikini panties. She had a good time and drank a little; however, she didn't connect with anyone.

She drove her car, a new Saab, home around midnight to her front door. She fumbled, placing her key in her purse, then unknowingly dropped it on the curb. She went to the side to try some windows; the only one open was the laundry room. It was kind of high, but it would have to do. Nikki had her upper body through when she heard someone calling out,

"Who is that? Nicole, is that you?"

She could see the light flashing around her. She recognized the voice. It was Delvin, her slightly overweight but muscular 6-foot 7-inch, 50-year-old black neighbor. She knew he was getting a good look at her bottom, making her a little embarrassed.

"You need some help, Nikki?" His voice was kind.

"Yes, please." She responded.

The old black man stared at the crease in this 28-year-old's white panties as he raised her. She jumped on the floor inside, calling out she was ok, then headed for the door; Delvin came around from the side; she waved him over,

"Thanks for the help!"

"It was no problem." He replied with a sly smile, looking her body up and down cleverly without her noticing.

"I mean, not just for the boost but for looking out for me.' 'Well, maybe you like to join me for a sip of wine?"

"Sure," He answered.

Nikki didn't want any alcohol, but it was just a tiny glass with her neighbor.

"You go on in, and I'll get the wine," she said excitedly.

She didn't like older men and had never considered any black man before, so she didn't see him sexually. Delvin was witty and funny and kept her laughing as one glass turned to three. When she relaxed, her legs opened, flashing her panties to the old man across from her, she would catch herself and close them, but it happened several times. The short glimpses were enough to get Delvin aroused, and when she noticed the large mass in his pajama bottoms, he tempted her, trying to get her to look.

"Just ask if you want a look." He teased.

Turning red, she tried to deny, primarily to herself, that she was trying to see anything.

"No, I just..."

"It's ok." He smiled," I was playing with you."

"I'm sorry." She looked away, feeling even more embarrassed.

"It's fine; I've been getting an eyeful myself." He snickered.

She laughed, relieving the tension; the lewd comment was slightly titillating, even if it did come from a nasty old man.

"Maybe I should make some coffee."

As she made the coffee, she wondered why she felt so fluttered and why she was trying to keep him here; this was " just company," she reasoned. They drank two cups of coffee, with conversations going from the neighborhood marriages, not having kids, to sex.

"He hadn't had sex in months; his wife had passed away from an incurable disease over a year ago," Delvin casually mentioned.

"Awe, that's sad," Nicole said.

He began telling her tails of their sexual escapades, him and his wife. He told her he was surprised how she (his wife) could take him when so many others could not.

She didn't believe it could be that big, but he had her curious again.

"You're terrible." She laughed, stealing another glance at the growing hump in his pants he was not attempting to hide.

She was almost giddy; their conversation became laced with ambiguity and nasty tales. Once, she said, "Her husband talked her into doing it with a woman in a threesome, and the woman ended up being her girlfriend, isn't that crazy?" She told herself they were having fun, but when she found herself staring at his private parts, she realized how horny she was. Nikki knew she should probably try to get him to leave but reasoned that she would never do anything with a black man.

She started to clear the coffee table, mindlessly bending over in front of him. Delvin stared at her firm white bottom as her skirt rode up, seeing this as an invitation and a big wet spot in the center of her little transparent thin panties.

Nikki jumped as she felt a big hand grab at her booty; she was surprised by the desire she was feeling. She pushed out her bottom, and his other hand grabbed her hips, pulling her back. She squealed and giggled as she fell into his lap; his big hands grabbed the back of her knees, pulling them apart and shifting her weight back against him, watching his black hands slide over her milky white thighs.

His dark skin wouldn't let her forget who was touching her; letting a black man as old as her father do that to her made her feel so nasty. She gasped as he pulled her wet panties aside, revealing her trimmed hairy mound. His fingers ran over the short soft, light brown pussy hair before teasing at her clit, sliding between her puffy lips; they had sunk effortlessly into her honeypot. She started to cream as he put another finger into her pink pussy.

" Little pussies like this are too tight," Delvin said.

"Is it that big?" she cringed.

"Maybe too much for you; it might be painful." He taunted.

"I'm pretty deep." She bragged with a giggle.

" He laughed," spreading his finger inside her.

He worked his fingers into her for several minutes before sliding her to the couch beside him, "I think this pussy is ready now."

He stood her up to face him, undoing her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor, and unbuttoned her blouse, leaving her standing there like that. Delvin said, staring at her," Look at that; if you look up the word woman in the Encyclopedia Britannica, a picture of you is what it should be.

Nikki blushed and was flattered, standing in panties, an open blouse showing her lacy bra; she was a picture of beauty. Jim was always looking and commenting on other women, hardly noticing her. This man appreciated her, and that was very appealing.

Maggie looked at her too, but his was different. He looked with desire and appreciation. Maggie's was one of control; she was baffled.

He took hold of her booty, placing his hands inside Nikki's panties, then stood to take off his pants.

"Wait, I'll get a condom."

Nicole hurried to her bedroom, retrieving a rubber; when she returned, she took off her blouse as she moved towards him, letting it fall before kneeling on the floor.

"You want me to put it on?" She asked, pulling down his pants.

Her heart jumped as she revealed his enormous cock; it wasn't completely hard yet but was almost 10 1/2 inches thick; she could barely fit her hand around it. It was extremely dark and veiny and cut. She felt challenged by his enormous manhood. She had never seen something so big.

Then remembering some porn videos of her ex-husbands, she saw small petite females taking the most enormous cocks and seemingly enjoying it. This caused her to gain some courage; she could do it too.

She opened the condom wrapper; however, it looked too small. She tried to stretch it over the head but could tell it was too tight.

"I don't have any bigger ones." She said, stroking his black dick, "do you have any?"

"No, I haven't needed any in a long time," he replied

She said, "Should we get some? I'm not on birth control."

"It'll be ok, baby; I'll just pull out," he answered.

Nicole knew it wasn't a good idea even if he did pull it out, but she wanted to see what such a big fat black cock felt like.

"Ok, be careful." She said timidly.

He pulled the petite little woman to her feet and kissed her; as he felt her sink into his arms, she spun around, pushing towards the couch. Nikki let out an excited squeal as she felt him position her on her knees on the edge of the sofa while her arms and head lay on the backrest. Delvin kneeled behind her.

Delvin said, pulling her bikini panties down, "We better get some K-y lube.' 'This pussy is way too small; looks about the size of a dime."

"Yes, It's in the end table." She answered.

Delvin, while reaching over to retrieve it, Nikki positioned herself in a doggy position leveraging for what was to come.

All the while, Delvin watched her gorgeous pink booty wiggle around, then spread the lube all over his dick and her tiny pink vagina, priming it with his fingers. "My, look at that, it's the most gorgeous little hole I've ever seen." gawking at it.

She liked the way he looked at her. Nikki said, "I've never been with a black man before," replying in an innocent tone.

"Well, this black dick is about to make this little white pussy get off, really good," He replied.

Nikki thought, "Get off," it was surprising; the pretty brunette felt like she would finally be getting sexually fulfilled by letting this old black man get inside her body; she felt more curious than ever.

The taboo of interracial sex flooded her mind, something never discussed, only among the closest of her friends. Thinking, "Please, get me off then."

Nikki likes a man's confidence in his ability to please a woman and hates when a man asks how am I doing? Or does this feel good? A real man should know if it does or not.

Delvin grabbed his cock before positioning up behind her and dangling it between her beautiful thighs, "It's still going to be tight," he told her. He lined his immense black cock up with her tiny pink little white flower and pushed the tip against her dripping opening with the big black head.

Her pussy dribbled all over it as it grazed her clit. She impatiently wiggled her bottom back, chuckling but couldn't force it in; her pussy hole was too small.

Delvin grabbed the sides of her little hips and started to shove hard; having not had sex in some time, his dick was extremely hard, and he was almost ready to cum at her opening before even getting it in; nonetheless, him being patient was determined to have this petite woman's pussy. He had never been with a white woman before, so he was not stopping until he was fucking it. This was probably a once-in-a-lifetime chance, he thought.

Her snickering stopped as she felt the pressure of the fat blackhead trying to force open such a small hole that was seriously trying to stretch. Her facial expression changed to worry, and she was starting to doubt this experience, even though her pussy was trying desperately to accept him.

"I don't think it'll fit," she cries out in anguish.

"Just relax, baby." While making small, pointed thrusts trying to stretch the opening enough to enter.

"It hurts; I don't think I can take it. Ugghh."

"Oh, ahh ah, I knew you could do it," his big black cock head popped in, forcing her pink pussy hole open. He stopped, allowing her to get used to the girth.

It was like fitting something the size of a dime, with something the size of a baseball bat. Nonetheless, the oily lube was doing its job.

Her pussy looked like a rubber band stretched. But he knew from experience, like a snake opening its mouth to swallow its prey. Nicole's pussy would do the same in time, swallow him whole.

He pushed in with just the head of his dick; knowing it had been such a long time, he was probably leaking globs of precum in her, but it could not be helped.

Nikki's hands stood sturdy on the couch, keeping the position as best she could, and she whimpered in exquisite pain as Delvin went nice and slow, gently pushing into her with tiny, short thrusts until the lube had finished its job. Her body fully and actively tried to assist the process; as his black immensity filled her slim shaft, spurting slippery pussy fluid uncontrollably, surprisingly letting him in deeper.

"My goodness, this pussy is made for a skinny dick; perhaps you're deep as you say; however, it will definitely need a resize for long and wide." Delvin softly said.

Delvin was amazed that it finally opened; however, it did take a few minutes before he bumped up against the back wall of her pussy, kissing her cervix. This tiny white woman's pussy took ten-plus inches, seemingly effortlessly.

She was overwhelmed by how tight she felt around him, how full she was.

"Oh fuck," She gasped as her pussy soaked his cock in her depths." Why do you have to be so fucking big."

Oh, sweety, pussies love how fucking big and long dicks are. You'll see It will only be a little while before it gets used to, then loves the thought of it.

Delvin slowly pulled his thick black cock out of Nikki's tight pussy leaving only the top inside, then slowly pushed back into her; after five small thrusts, all the pain faded to pure pleasure, and she started slowly moving back into his forward movements.

She thought that a pussy is designed to climax to accommodate desire, but now understood they climax to allow size too, or they could get ripped apart by a big size man.

Delvin took this as a sign he could start real fucking now, with his grip on her hips; his thrusts grew more elaborate and deeper.

"Time to start fucking this pussy."

"Oh yes, fuck me." She whimpered. Nikki was now taking a 10-inch, perhaps 11- inch fat black cock, deep in her vagina.

His hands were on her waist, driving his huge black cock into this tiny female. He was amazed watching this small thing take him balls deep without a problem, a big difference from when this all started.

Nikki and Delvin were doing some serious fucking now.

Her stance was firmly positioned on the couch; as she pushed her pussy back against his thrust, then spasmed in a pleasurable orgasm.

Delvin excitedly thumped into her white booty; you could hear the snap sound as he was intent on making her pussy make up for the last year without a woman.

Nikki was in a daze as this black man was getting himself a good fuck out of this young white woman. Her thighs were soaked and trembling, and the only thing keeping her from bucking off the couch was the immenseness of his large frame as her naked pink booty was firmly bottled up against his pelvis. At the same time, his thick black cock rocked over and over into the back end of her pussy.

Nikki's pussy was too good; Delvin felt his balls tighten, pulling out before he shot his load in her, straining his dick between her thighs and butt cheeks.

The little woman was catching her breath, when Delvin quickly rolled her onto her back, on her couch.

She raised her legs, holding her thighs apart.

The large black man leaned over her, covering her body with his.

Nikki needed to stop, but it was too late now.

Delvin pushed his black cock deep and harder into her little stretched-open white snatch.

"Ooh, yes," was Nikki's response.

"You know, baby? "This is good; when can I come over to get some more pussy," Delvin panted.

She whispered," It's yours anytime." But she wasn't thinking clearly due to being in extreme pleasure at the time.

They began kissing slowly but soon started to really get into it. Delvin turned his head; in this position, she deep-tongued him. Nikki's mouth twisted to the other side continuing her sensual kissing effort. It was the hottest kiss he had ever experienced in his life. Nikki and Delvin began churning their abdomens into each other in a circular motion. Corkscrewed in a togetherness at the same time with locked mouths. This sensual fucking went on for a full ten minutes. With bodies locked in this manner, it was unbelievable that he didn't fill her pussy up right then. All other men she had been with in the past would have.

He continued to deep fuck this little woman's white Coochie, legs wide open, up in the air, and naked on her couch. He Stopped kissing, thinking what a fantastic dream. His head then at her neck, lightly kissing and nibbling on it.

She looked, seeing her tender pussy stretched tightly around the enormous thickness of his shimmering black cock; the sight made her pussy climax while he continued pleasing her.

Delvin kept a strong hard rhythm making his cock feel so good until he felt so much pleasure that his balls were about to unload, again.

"I better slow down." He warned.

"Please, don't stop!" She gasped," Don't stop!" Nikki, forcing the rhythm pattern between them, to not slow down.

She was experiencing the best fucking she had ever had in her life. Nikki only wanted to keep that big fat black thing in her, if possible, no matter the cost.

The difference between his massive body and Nikki's led to her insane desire; she couldn't explain it as she sprung her hips up to meet his downward twists.

Delvin moved his lips back up, kissing her, saying, "I can feel your little white pussy clutching my black cock, baby."

She moaned as he began to fuck her faster; Nikki said, "Oh yes, fuck me hard. Please give it to me harder... That's it."

Delvin changed his technique, stroking harder, deeper, faster, making it the first time he contemplated putting it deep in her white belly.

She knew he was going to cum and that she should pull away, her mind kept telling her to stop, but her body kindled in eagerness.

He could feel his cum built up for months, ready to bust out at any moment; he told her he would pull out but would wait until the very last second. Delvin thought, "I'll just pull out and spray it all over her pussy."

Nikki's green eyes stared up into his, expressing her purpose. She grabbed his hips with both hands holding them tight. "It's ok," she moaned" You can Ahh-ahh-ah!"

Before she could finish saying it was okay, his big black cock expanded deep inside her tight pussy, releasing a load of thick white sperm into her climaxing vagina.

He jerked with pleasure while she held on to him, moaning, saying, "Oh, this is so good, baby, woman, do it, Oh-ah-ah."

Nicole's orgasm peaked, realizing how unsafe this was; she had a confusing combination of concern and satisfaction, realizing her pink cervix was probably soaking up this black man's sperm. With her hand on his hips, gripping him, her legs shot out wider while she arched her back up off the couch and had an orgasm like nothing before. She began grinding, pulling him in deeper as the old man continued to pump several pleasurable ropes of Cum, deep in her fertile honeypot.

"Yes, yes, yes," She huffed.

Nikki watched a massive flow of cum ooze from her battered pussy but made no effort to cover herself. She watched his frosty cock dangling as he stood up; the little white woman was left cum filled, fully satisfied, and naked on her couch.

Suddenly her phone began to beep; it was Maggie.

12