Amy's Fascination Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy lets herself get carried away with her fantasies.
4.8k words
4.67
55.8k
73

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
781 Followers

In the pitch-black bedroom, Amy stared at the spot where she had set her phone. She couldn't see it, but she couldn't get it off her mind. She had made an excuse about being too tired when Trent had wanted to have sex earlier. That was two hours ago, and she hadn't even closed her eyes.

The truth was, the thought of having sex with her husband was starting to turn Amy off. She loved him, of course, but compared to the men she was fantasizing about, he just seemed so average, so vanilla. And the black dildo she had been using the past two days had given her more intense orgasms than she had ever experienced with him.

Then there was the text. Treyvon, the black man Amy had flirted with at work, had found her phone and added himself to her contacts. "Whenever you're ready," the text had said. What did that mean? Had he looked through her photos and seen the photoshopped pictures of her with black men? Did he think they were real, that she was some kind of slut? Also, why did that turn her on so much? She was half afraid, half hoping her phone would light up with a text from him. Twice she had typed a message, asking what he meant, but she couldn't bring herself to send it.

Meanwhile, as she lay there thinking about it, Amy's pussy was on fire. She had already masturbated to black men three times that day, but not since she had seen the text. With her kids and husband home, she couldn't get any privacy. "Now they are all asleep," she thought. She really wanted to watch the Jackson Hammer DVD she bought, and use her dildo, but she was afraid that would wake everyone up.

Amy picked up her phone and opened her interracial website. She had already seen all of Jackson's movies on the site, but she scrolled back through some of the older videos. She skipped past a couple that ended with facial cumshots. She liked to see the black cock cum inside the girl at the end.

"This looks promising," she thought, clicking on a video featuring a brunette girl. The black guy was much better looking than Jackson, with a well-muscled build. Amy was slightly disappointed to see that his cock, while twice the size of her husband's, wasn't as big as Jackson's.

The scene started with the girl getting down on her knees to suck the black man's dick. Amy went to slide her usual three fingers into her pussy, and was surprised to find that they were no longer enough to fill her. "My dildo must really be stretching me out," she thought as she slipped a fourth finger in. Her pussy full once more, she began to pump her fingers in and out.

"Your black cock is so huge," the girl was saying. She held it with both hands and put it against the side of her face. "It's almost bigger than my head." Amy pulled out one of her big tits and pinched her nipple, rolling it between two fingers. She moaned, and her husband stirred next to her. She quickly paused the video and stayed still, her fingers still inside her soaking wet pussy.

Trent turned over and continued to snore. Amy pressed play again and started moving her fingers again. The girl was now riding the black dick, her ass jiggling each time she thrust her hips down on it. Amy licked her lips as she watched the fat black shaft disappear inside the girl's pussy. Her fingers matched the pace of the couple on the screen. She could feel her orgasm approaching, but too slowly.

Amy knew what would make her cum. She skipped the video forward to the last few minutes. The girl was screaming, "Yes! Give it to me! Cum inside me! Fill my tiny white pussy with your cum!" The black man needed no more encouragement. Amy could see his balls tense up and release as he flooded the girl's pussy with his seed. Her other hand flew from her tits to her clit, rubbing it furiously. Her eyes were riveted to the black cock as it pulsated inside the girl, blasting jet after jet of cum into her womb.

The girl continued trying to ride the black man's dick, even after it finally stopped cumming. His cock started to go soft, and slipped out of the her pussy. As it slid out, it was followed by a torrent of white cum which dripped down the girl's pussy lips onto the man's body. The girl immediately slid down and began lapping it up.

The sight of the girl licking the black man's cum from his rock hard abs after it had just dripped out of her own pussy was what pushed Amy over the edge. She wanted so badly to make herself squirt, her fingers reaching inside herself as deep as they would go, but she somehow knew it wouldn't be enough. She needed her dildo, but it was hidden safely away in her underwear drawer at that moment. Her pussy tightened around her fingers as she came, thrashing in her bed. She desperately tried not to cry out, but a low, throaty moan escaped her lips as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Babe, you ok?" her husband's sleepy voice came.

"I'm fine," Amy snapped, determined not to let him ruin her orgasm. "Go back to sleep." She tried to lay as still as possible, her hands clamped between her thighs. After another moment or two the waves of pleasure subsided, and she glanced over. Her husband was fast asleep. Her phone was lying between them, the screen still lit up with the final few seconds of the video, the image of the fat black cock in the girl's hand frozen on the display.

She had gotten lucky, Amy thought as she licked her cum from her fingers. Her husband had almost caught her masturbating to interracial porn. Worse, it was after she had told him she was too tired for sex. "I need to be careful next time," she thought, and smiled to herself. Here it was, not two minutes after bringing herself off, and she was already planning the next time she would masturbate to black cocks.

Her lust sated for the moment, Amy finally drifted off to sleep. Her usual dreams of having sex with random black men played out in her mind. They had become increasingly vivid over the past few days, as she had been watching so much porn. When she awoke the next morning, her panties were drenched, as usual. Her husband had gone to work early again, and she had the day off from the coffee shop. That meant that after she got the kids off to school, she would have at least eight glorious hours to herself that day. She had no illusions about how she would be spending that time. Her nipples stiffened in anticipation as she realized she would finally be able to watch her Jackson Hammer DVD.

Amy dressed in her bathrobe and made a quick breakfast. After they had eaten, she rushed the kids out the door and onto the school bus. When she was alone, she dug her massive black dildo and the DVD out from the bottom of her underwear drawer. She drew the blinds in the living room and inserted the DVD into the player. When the menu came up, she tossed her robe onto the couch next to her and peeled off her sticky panties, exposing her wet pussy.

Amy pressed play on the first scene and lined up the enormous black dildo with her drooling slit. Again she was surprised at the relative ease at which she was able to make it go inside her. The scene set up with Jackson Hammer as a rapper, and the girl as a fan getting called backstage. She was a tall blonde with a nice round ass that Amy couldn't wait to see bounce on the fat black shaft.

"Oh my god, your cock is huge," the girl said as she pulled it out of his pants. "It's the biggest black cock I've ever seen!"

"You and me both, sister," thought Amy as she began sliding the black dildo in and out of her pussy. She loved the feeling of it stretching her out, and the thought of it ruining her for white men drove her wild.

"I want your big black cock in my mouth," the girl said as she dropped to her knees. Her mouth engulfed the immense dick as she started sucking, choking herself as she tried to get as much of it down her throat as she could. Amy pumped the dildo into herself with both hands. Every time she used it, she was able to fit more of the black shaft inside her.

Outside, Amy heard the sound of a jackhammer start up. Apparently they were doing road work on her street that day. Annoyed, she turned up the volume.

"God, you have such a beautiful big black cock," the blonde was saying.

"Fourteen inches," Jackson told her.

"Mmm, I can tell."

"That's ten," he said as the girl planted a kiss on his shaft. "Twelve, thirteen, and that's fourteen," he continued as she flicked her tongue out over the top of his black dick. Amy plunged the dildo as deep as it would go and held it there. She pinched her nipples with her other hand as she watched the girl suck the huge cock.

"I want to feel your cock inside me, every inch," she said.

"Be careful what you wish for," Jackson answered as he lined up his cock between her legs. He pushed it forward and penetrated her as she squealed in ecstasy. Her pussy lips stretched around the giant dick as he pushed it inside. Both of Amy's hands squeezed her big tits as she tried holding the dildo inside with just her pussy.

Suddenly the screen flicked off. Frustrated, Amy stood up and let the dildo fall from her pussy. She tried the TV remote, and then the DVD player, but nothing happened. Then she noticed the ceiling fan slowing down. The power must have gone out.

There was a knock at her front door. Amy panicked as she threw on her bathrobe. She kicked the dildo under the couch, leaving a sticky wet smear on the hardwood floor as it slid. She went to the door and looked through the peephole.

There was a black man standing on her front stoop. He was wearing a hard hat and an orange construction vest. Amy could see the shirt below was soaked through with sweat. He must have been part of the road crew she heard working earlier.

She jumped as the black man knocked again. "What could he want?" Amy wondered. She knew it was dangerous for her to open the door in her current state, but what could she do? It would be rude to ignore him, and what if it was about something important? She made up her mind and opened the door.

"Hello, Ma'am, my name's Ray, and I'm with the city," the black man said. We just wanted to apologize for knocking your power out and to let you know it should be back up shortly."

"Oh, it's no problem," Amy answered. Ray was looking at her strangely. She noticed his eyes scan down across her body, and then look past her into her living room. She was suddenly very aware that she was extremely flushed, her hard nipples were visible through her thin robe, and the inside of her house smelled like her pussy. She glanced back at where the man was looking and was mortified to see the case for her interracial porn DVD sitting out in the open next to the TV.

"Well, I obviously interrupted something, so again, I'm sorry," Ray said with a knowing grin that made Amy blush. "Before I get back to work, could I trouble you for a glass of water?"

Amy thought it would be rude to refuse him. "Sure, wait one minute and I'll get you one," she said. As she walked back to her kitchen she scooped up the DVD case and tossed it into a drawer. Her pussy was still soaking wet from watching her porn. Or was it from talking to the strange man at her door? Ray wasn't particularly good looking, but he was tall, and muscular, and BLACK! She filled a glass for him and walked back towards the front entrance. Her pussy throbbed when she saw that Ray now inside her house. He had closed the door behind him and was walking towards the couch where she had kicked her dildo.

"H... here you go," Amy stammered, handing him the glass. He accepted it and drained it in one go.

"Thanks, Ma'am," Ray said, handing the empty glass back to her. She took it and set it on the armrest of the couch. She waited for him to leave, but he just stood there, staring at her. What was he doing? Why wasn't he leaving?

He took a step closer to her. Amy backed away, the back of her legs hitting the couch. He took another step. He was so close now she could smell his sweat.

"You don't need to settle for that toy, you know. I've got the real thing for you right here," Ray whispered. Amy's stomach flip-flopped. Was this really happening?

"I... I don't know what you mean," she squeaked, trying to take another step away and falling backwards onto the couch.

"I'm pretty sure you do," Ray said, unbuckling his belt. He unzipped and pulled out his dick.

Amy's mouth fell open as she saw the black cock. Flaccid, it was already bigger than her husband. She bit her lip and looked up at Ray.

"See, I knew you wanted a look," he grinned. He took it in one hand and stroked it slowly. Amy watched it getting longer and stiffer. "What do you think?"

"It's... big," she answered. Her heart was pounding. A black man was in her living room with his cock out!

"Have you ever seen a black man's cock in real life?" He asked, stroking it towards her face.

"No," she lied. In fact, Amy had seen one yesterday in the stock room of the coffee shop, but she wasn't about to tell that to some stranger.

"I bet it's bigger than any dick you've ever seen," Ray said. He was not wrong there. His cock was now hard, and she could see it had a good 3 inches on her husband's dick. "You ever see anything like this, girl?"

"In... In movies," Amy said. Her stomach was in knots. Ray's hard black cock was inches from her face.

"Yeah, that's right, girl. You like watching movies with black dicks, don't you?" Ray stopped stroking and stood with his hands on his hips, his cock pointed between her eyes. "Don't you?"

"Yes," she admitted. She could feel the heat coming off it.

"You like black dick, don't you?"

"Yesss," she whispered.

"You want to touch it," Ray said.

"It wasn't a question," Amy realized. "He's telling me. He knows."

"You want to touch it," he repeated, when she didn't say anything.

"No, I... I can't," she stuttered.

Ray reached down and grabbed her hand. She tensed. He pulled it up towards his cock. Amy didn't resist.

When her fingertips touched her first real black cock, she felt her pussy gush. Amy wrapped her hand around the shaft, feeling its hardness. She couldn't believe this was really happening. Time seemed to slow down. She ran her fingers underneath Ray's cock and felt his balls. "They're full of cum," she thought. "Black man's cum." She moved her hand back up and felt his dick throb as she brushed his head.

"Yeah, stroke it, girl. Stroke my cock," Ray said as Amy's hand explored his dick. She closed her hand around it and began moving it slowly. "That's it, girl. Tell me you love it."

Amy was so turned on by now that all of her shyness and embarrassment were gone. "I do! I love black cocks!" she admitted. Her free hand went under her robe and into her pussy. "Black cocks make my pussy wet! They make me cummmm..." A few seconds of rubbing was all it took for her to orgasm. She kept stroking Ray's cock as she came, going faster now.

"Ray, where you at?" shouted a voice from outside.

"Oh, shit," Ray swore. "The foreman. I gotta get back out there before I get fired."

Amy didn't want to let go of the black dick in her hand. She wanted to see it cum now. She needed to see it. She tore open her robe and exposed her big tits to Ray. "Cum for me!" she hissed. "Cum on these big white tits!"

"Ray, if you're inside that house goofing off, I swear it's your ass!"

Ray grunted as Amy could feel his cock twitch in her hand. She pointed it at her chest and slid her hand down to its base. A thick rope of cum erupted from the tip of his black cock and hit the side of her left breast. The next one splattered across her nipple. The last two didn't have as much force and dribbled onto her hand.

As she released his cock, Ray was already pulling up his pants. He ran to the door and was gone without another word. Amy was in a trance. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She had jacked off a black man in her own living room. His cum was drying on her tits. She knew she would have gone further with him, too.

Amy would have fucked the black stranger that had barged into her house and pulled out his dick. The thought terrified her. Who was she becoming? She suddenly felt dirty, and ran to the shower. As the water cascaded onto her, she thought of her husband. She loved Trent, and didn't want to be unfaithful. She knew she was losing control of her black men fantasy, and if she didn't change what she was doing now, she was going to do something she would regret.

After her shower, she boxed up her DVD and the dildo, and took them to the attic. That night, Amy had sex with her husband without thinking about black men. She had to fake her orgasm, but she was proud of herself nonetheless.

Her dreams did not relent, however. Black cocks floated through her mind all night as she slept. Amy awoke the next morning with her panties wet, as usual. She was determined not to give in, so she got ready for work without masturbating.

Her shift at work was uneventful. She avoided talking to Janice, not wanting to think about the scene she had witnessed the other day in the stock room. Treyvon did not stop in the shop that day.

The road crew was still out on the street when Amy got home from work. She didn't see Ray with the rest of the men. "I wonder if he got fired?" she thought to herself.

For the next few days, things seemed to get easier for Amy. She didn't see Ray at all, and the crew finished their work and moved on. Treyvon was missing from the coffee shop as well. At home, she immersed herself in housework and didn't watch any porn or touch herself.

Amy and her husband had sex every night, but try as she might, she couldn't cum. She had hoped that cutting out masturbation and porn would make it easier to reach orgasm with Trent, but it seemed to be having the opposite effect. Every time they slept together, her release seemed farther and farther away.

Soon enough, it became more and more difficult for Amy to keep her mind off of black dick. Every night in her dreams she sucked and fucked countless black men, and every morning she woke with her pussy dripping. She was still resolved not to watch porn or play with herself, however, so her dissatisfaction grew.

It had been a week since Amy had jacked off Ray in her living room. The guilt and shame she felt after that incident was almost completely overshadowed by her frustration at not having had an orgasm since. As she cleaned the room, Amy found herself thinking about the feel of his hard cock in her hand, the contrast of its blackness against her pale skin, and the mingled scents of her pussy and his sweat. She was glad her dildo was put away in the attic, as her resolve seemed to be wavering.

Her phone buzzed on the end table. She had a text. As she saw who it was from, her heart skipped a beat. Treyvon was texting her.

"I didn't mean to scare you, girl," the message read.

Should she answer him? Amy didn't know what to do. Her wet pussy ached, longing for a touch. "No," she thought. "I need to ignore it."

She turned it over and tried to keep her mind on cleaning. Her whole body seemed like it was electrified. She was very aware of the fabric of her panties rubbing against her mound, and of every jiggle her tits made each time she took a step.

The phone buzzed again. Amy ran back over to it and flipped it right side up. There was another text from Treyvon.

"Come on, I was only playing. Don't be mad."

Why did he think she was mad at him? Amy hated for people to think she was being rude. She decided to answer him.

"No, I'm not mad. I just didn't know what to say. What did you mean, whenever I was ready?" she typed.

Treyvon's reply came a few seconds later. "I saw your pics when I found your phone. I was just trying to figure out whose it was."

Amy felt like she had just swallowed ice. He had seen her pictures. She had to be sure. "Which pics?" she asked.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
781 Followers
12