Amy's First Double Entry

Story Info
I showed Amy some photos. Would I like that she asked.
4k words
3.79
13.6k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
184 Followers

Amy's First Double Entry

We had caught up with a friend of ours with whom we have had several enjoyable threesomes already. He had contacted me to see how we were going and what we were up to, no doubt with another thought in mind as well. I mentioned to Amy that he had rung me in order to gauge her response. She said that she'd been thinking about enjoying another threesome session just this morning, but hadn't got around to mentioning it to me.

"Good," I said, "we are free tomorrow afternoon so how about I ask him and see if he is free to come over to our place."

"Sure, that suits me and it would be nice, considering I was already getting a bit horny thinking about how I would like you guys paying attention to me again" she replied.

So, I got back to him and organised that he come to our place, because our kids were going to be busy away from the house anyway.

That night we talked about what we had arranged and what we might do with him tomorrow while we played around in bed. I was playing with and kissing her nipples, which she enjoys and is a big turn on for her. While I was doing that, I was also trying to encourage her to try something different tomorrow. I suggested trying some anal and pussy sex at the same time with him, as we'd been talking about it for a while now. Also, in a little sexy session we had during the past week, I had mentioned doing that, and she seemed very excited about trying it. So, after that I had shown her some naughty photos of people doing it and she again indicated she was very keen to try it. We mucked around a bit that week with her bum and pussy, talking about doing it and looking at the photos at the same time. We had a little help from Pinky, our new ribbed vibrator. Each time we had talked about it we had sex and she had cum quickly, so my thoughts were that she might try it tomorrow.

She had gotten excited looking at the photos I had taken from various videos and showed me the ones that made her horny. Most of her comments about them were about how she would like her bum being fucked with another dick sliding into her pussy at the same time. Others that were almost as exciting to her imagination were being bum fucked and at the same time giving someone a blow job. Her favourite was imagining herself with someone's dick fully inside her bum while someone was licking her pussy at the same time. Me, I hoped.

I liked them all. She surprised me with her choices and how excited she had gotten talking about it and having a bit of practice with me and Pinky. It was great that she seemed to like the idea; it gave us more opportunities for fun and enjoyment, if in the end she enjoyed it, which I was sure she would.

Amy is very adventurous and willing to try different things with her newly acquired sex imagination. She told me that she trusts me, and I can do whatever I want with her body, and she was very willing when we had our first threesome. Once we did that, she wanted to do it regularly or as often as we could arrange. Our first one was with a farmer who had come to town to watch a cricket match. I had befriended him and took him to meet Amy at an after-work drink get-together. She liked him straight away, and we've occasionally enjoyed his company.

If we tried the anal and pussy sex tomorrow, there would be no pressure to continue if she didn't enjoy it, which I had told her. But I guaranteed I would go slowly and gently like I do when we had done anal sex, and at a pace where I thought she was okay. I would be guided by her actions and reactions during the moment. We had great sex that night and I used Pinky to try and get her ready for tomorrow's adventure by playing with it inside her bum while licking her pussy to a fantastic, very juicy cum. She thoroughly enjoyed it but admitted she was still a bit shy and nervous about doing the double act in reality, and also having anal sex with a different person.

The next afternoon, when he arrived, we got comfortable and soon moved into the bedroom. I managed to get Amy undressed, not that she complained, and onto the bed. We all started kissing and fondling each other, with Amy that is. I couldn't wait, as she is so gorgeous, and so hot when she is naked, so I laid her down on the bed and started kissing and licking her pussy while he was concentrating on her boobs. She loved her nipples being sucked and her pussy being licked at the same time. It's a bonus for Amy as I cannot seem to manage that on my own.

From my expert licking and with my finger slipping in and out of her pussy, massaging her G spot, she came very quickly. With both of us playing with her favourite parts, her yummy pussy juices and cum cream slowly dribbled down between her bum cheeks until they reached her bum hole. Her bum didn't get it all though, because I love her cum cream, it tastes so sweet, so good.

I spread her legs apart again and lifted up her knees so I could see her open wet pussy and her juiced up and inviting bum hole tucked away in the shadows below. I placed my finger against her bum hole and, using her pussy cum juice, applied slight pressure. I slowly moved my finger in and out of her tight arse in small, slow, measured movements, up to my first knuckle. Amy had recovered from her pussy licking. Our friend was swapping between kissing her lips and sucking on her nipples while she had her hand behind his head to hold him close, while I was fingering her bum.

Once my finger had relaxed her tight bum hole, it was ready for a little extra. I finally slid my finger all the way in and out, slowly twisting it at the same time. As well as Pinky, we had sometimes done finger fucking of her arse and a couple of other times I had used the smooth slim handle of a hair brush I'd specially bought.

Amy was enjoying her nipples being sucked and her bum being gently finger fucked. While I was doing this I reached across and picked up Pinky. Pinky had been our latest choice at the shop, as it could easily be used front and back, but it was specifically bought for the back. I put some lubricant on it with my other hand while continuing to gently finger fuck her bum, which I was hoping was going to make her bum ready for Pinky. Although it was slim, it was tapered and undulating, and was slightly thicker than my finger.

So far, there had been no complaints about what I was doing, and I could hear some nice soft satisfying noises. I decided she was ready, so I slowly removed my finger.

Amy knew what I was going to do next, as we had talked about doing the double entry last night and what we would do to get us to that point. We had agreed that today we would try the double 'bum and pussy' fuck at the same time with our friend that we were comfortable with. Amy has always been relaxed with him, so we thought he would be the ideal person to finally try it with. She had been really horny a few times during the week.

However, Amy was still a bit worried about doing it, as it could be painful until you got used to it, hence the finger fucking and now Pinky. I had already quietly mentioned our plan to our friend: that we were going to try it today and that he was more than welcome to help out if we got to that stage if he promised he would be gentle and would follow our instincts without issue. Such a nice guy, so obliging, sacrificing himself for our pleasure.

I lubricated Pinky and put the tip gently against her bum hole so she wouldn't be surprised. I felt some apprehension, but she let me know she was ready to go ahead by lifting her bum up and moving her legs out, not in. For a few seconds I just played with the tapered tip against her hole, and occasionally putting it in and out over the first ripple, then a little bit at a time, until it broke through the tight opening of her bum hole. I then slowly increased the depth while she was getting used to it. There were no complaints and I could again hear nice quiet noises of pleasure. This was encouraging, I thought, so I gently increased the depth until it was inserted almost all the way in. I held it there for a few seconds and then moved it in and out, slowly increasing the speed of movement. No complaints still, so that was good news, she was enjoying herself.

While I was doing that, Amy moved our friend from her mouth to her. His kissing and sucking her nipples made her even more excited. Because she was so excited, I decided I would lick her pussy as well as continuing Pinky's movements. Well, that really got her going. She was really going off; she held my head down on her so I wouldn't stop. He was sucking and presumably gently biting her nipples, I was playing inside her bum with Pinky and licking her pussy and clitoris at the same time. This was so good for her that she came again, wildly and extremely quickly. That was the best cum experience I had seen her have for a long time. She stopped everything for a moment to recover.

After that, I decided she was as ready as she could be for the double penetration. I left the toy inside her for the moment, so that her bum would still be ready for what I was about to arrange for all of us, but she squeezed her bum, popped it out, and laughed.

I tapped our friend to get his attention and got him to lay down on his back. He laid down next to Amy, who was still recovering from her fantastic cum experience. His dick was fully hard and ready after watching how she reacted. From the photos Amy had seen, she knew the position she had to get in, but she was still in dreamland for the moment. I put exhausted Pinky aside. I got Amy to sit over him, facing away from him and leaning forward a bit, which she finally managed to do. I noticed her bum hole was as ready as it could be, so I helped her move her bum into position over his dick, which he was holding in place for ease of entry. His dick was thicker than Pinky and our dicks were about the same size. I wanted to help her and watch his dick disappear into her bum all the way and feel and hear her excitement. My big turn-on was always watching other dicks disappear somewhere into my girl, in any opening, be it pussy, mouth or bum.

Once she was ready and holding on to me, she slowly started to lower herself onto his dick, holding and guiding it as she went. I watched as the tip of his dick touched her cute, puckered, slippery entrance. The finger and toy had done their jobs as her bum was slightly open and looked ready to receive. Although tight, she fully controlled the entry of his dick by lowering herself down onto it at her own pace. I watched as the head of his dick slowly disappeared inside her. Oh my god, it's in. She stopped for a moment, to judge the pain, I guess. She was holding me so I kissed her for some gentle reassurance. She then began lowering herself until his dick was half way. It looked so tight. Once she had got this far, the pain level wouldn't change, but I wasn't sure whether she would continue as she had not spoken.

Then she finally decided she could tolerate it and started moving slowly up and down on him and increasing the depth with each movement, while he now started to help by thrusting gently upwards into her. I looked at where they were joined in this new sex experience for her (someone else's dick in her bum with me watching) and could see how snug the circle of her bum was around his dick. And yes, it was better than looking at photos and so much more erotic to actually see the entry and experience her excitement.

I let them continue for a while, as it appeared it was enjoyable for both. Amy finally wanted a good kiss, so she pulled me around to the front and we had this almighty hard kiss while she had his dick moving slightly in and out of her bum. When we finished our horny kiss, I whispered and asked if she was ready. She knew what I meant and said yes, she wanted me inside her as well, and gave my dick a quick suck and kiss.

She stopped her movements once she settled all the way down on him. He was deep inside her and knew what was about to happen. She started to lean back a little as he supported her. She was now in front of me, her legs open, her pussy wet and ready for my dick. At this angle, our friend's dick had come halfway out but still tight inside her arse. I put the tip of my dick against her pussy and slowly slid it into her. It was hot, wet and gorgeous, and very tight. I could feel the warmth inside her pussy and I could also feel his hard dick through the thin membrane between pussy and bum, making it tighter than usual. Once I was all the way in, I began a slow fuck, and slowly increased the speed and depth of my movements. This was a really good feeling.

But a few minutes later, after all the excitement of watching, then doing this, it was too much and my dick exploded my cream way up inside her with great groans and quivers. It was fantastic, another wild cum. As I collapsed sideways off of her, I tried to roll her over with me, but his dick popped out of her bum. Amy was now on top of me but she quickly spread her legs across mine and raised her bum up, tits on my chest, and exposed her bum to him as a hint to move back in and continue for as long as he could. It was obviously okay for her; she was enjoying it and was open for him to fuck her arse until he came.

Amy pulled him to her and guided him back into her bum. I was under her with him on top. She groaned, so I knew she had got his dick back into her bum. She started kissing me while her body was rocking with his movements as he fucked her arse from behind.

He was probably too excited as well, because it was not too long before he also exploded his cream up into her bum. Amy now had cum squirted into both her pussy and bum and had two exhausted men laying down with her. Amy was now laying across both of us and I could feel the wetness of cum on my legs which must be oozing out of her.

What we just did was so exhilarating and different for us, a first. We knew others did it, but for us it was new and exciting. Amy and I would talk about it tomorrow and probably a few more times, but she has now done it, and it appeared to be enjoyable for her. I was sure it wouldn't be the last double entry, at least I hoped not, as I'd like to reverse the roles. I wanted to be fucking her arse next time.

After we had recovered from our new double entry sex adventure, we all showered together in our double shower. Both of us helped Amy wash herself, by lathering her up with shower gel and massaging all her naughty bits with a little too much enthusiasm. As we were going out for an early dinner, we had to control ourselves, but it was an interesting and very exciting shower.

Amy chose a Chinese dim sum restaurant. She selected all meals which were different, but nice, including deep fried chicken feet. It was interesting to see the looks of some people while we were both paying Amy a lot of attention. We talked about the shower, and found that Amy thought it was special and very erotic because she had four slippery hands moving around and massaging her body and particularly enjoyed it when I was massaging her bum while he was paying a lot of attention to her boobs and nipples. At that time, she had one hand on his soft dick and one on mine with her face turned to me, kissing.

After she told us that, I can tell you my dick started leaking at the restaurant and I'm sure our friend's did too. She could tell she had turned us on.

Under the table she felt our jeans and said to us "I see you guys are horny again. You are very naughty boys. I'll have to do something about that."

Once we got home again, I asked her if she would like to have her two naughty boys take her to the bedroom and pay her some more attention.

"Of course," she said. "But sorry, no bum sex this time."

I put the kettle on for Amy, who wanted a cup of tea, and told her to take our friend to the bedroom, obviously to start playing around, but to wait for me for the more serious playing. When I arrived with the drinks, she had her arms over his shoulders as he was sitting on the bed, while sliding her knickers off. She lifted her feet one at a time until they were off, and kicked them away against the wall. She was now naked again under her skirt. A nice thought, I like Amy wearing no knickers under her skirt when we are out sometimes. The thought arouses both of us. I put the drinks down and as she leaned forward to kiss him. I lifted her skirt up, knelt, and kissed her recently fucked bum hole and snuggled into her cute little bum cheeks, while at the same time playing with her pussy hair.

I manoeuvred them to the bed while they were hugging and kissing, and laid them down. He started removing her top while I just pulled her skirt straight down and off, exposing her gorgeous furry playful pussy area. Once she was naked, he started sucking her nipples again, which she loves. Meanwhile, I grabbed Pinky--cleaned, of course--put it on slow, and moved it around her furry mound, her upper and inner thighs and her outer pussy lips. I didn't insert it until her juices started to flow, which didn't need much work. I then gently touched her clitoris with it and alternated between her lips and clit, sliding it up and down in her silky pink groove. The low vibrations aroused her pussy and she was getting even wetter, with him on her nipples and with me guiding Pinky.

She knew he was ready and pushed him down between her legs for some pussy licking while she pulled me up for some nice hard tongue kissing. Me kissing her lips and him kissing her other lips. That was beautiful for Amy. It was easy to tell she loves the attention of two people at the same time.

Finally, she got us to change places, with him back kissing her nipples and me licking her pussy.

"You're the best pussy licker," she once said. I put my finger up to her pussy and inserted it, and moved it in and out of her pussy, teasing her G-spot while my tongue was gratefully licking it, tasting her erotic yummy sticky juice. I love doing that; it's my favourite part of our sex. After a few minutes of working herself up, she started making her little cumming noises until she spasmed and came hard, her thick creamy cum juices flowing all over my fingers. I love licking her sweet cum cream off my fingers, so I did.

He was very ready with his hard dick she had been playing with, so she moved him down between her wide-open legs, inviting him to enjoy. He placed the head of his hard dick against her wet and open lips and moved forward. It slid straight into that silky wet place of heaven without any hesitation. When I see that, it always makes me shiver with excitement, my Amy having another man's dick slide up inside her body, inside her hot pink passage between her gorgeous pussy lips. That is a sight I'll never want to stop seeing, don't ask me why.

While he was moving in and out of her pussy, she pulled me close and slid her warm mouth and lips over my dick. She moved her mouth as far as it could go, down the full length of my dick until nearly all of it was buried in her mouth. She began to suck my dick, back and forward with a nice sucking pressure which Amy is very good at.

Finally, he began to make movements that indicated he was going to cum, and he did until his dick ran out of cum, fully drained again. From past experience she likes another dick inside her as one comes out, so as he fell away, I gently eased my dick into her soaked pussy and fucked her for as long as I could until I too exploded more cum inside her.

Two different dicks inside her with seconds of each other and filling her up with cum: she enjoys that. She's the naughty but nice Amy, the perfect sexy wife. The naughty and erotic things we do and enjoy will continue.

Just as the kids were being dropped off by their friends' parents, we were saying goodbye to our friend. Good timing, but funny looks from the parents. What they don't know won't hurt them, or was it a look of jealousy. Maybe they'd like to join us, the five of us. That would be cool.

sydamy
sydamy
184 Followers
12