Amy's Foolish Bet

Story Info
Wife makes a foolish bet and has to pay.
2.4k words
4.38
39.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers

My wife Amy is without a doubt the most competitive people I know, and she can't stand to lose. It's mostly all in fun, but there are sometimes when she should just learn how to walk away. Not my wife. This story goes back to a foolish bet she made with a buddy of mine named Todd. Todd could be described as the male version of Amy since he was so competitive also. He was even a sorer loser than her. I had all the guys over one night to play poker. We usually all got together at least once a month for a poker night.

There were six of us guys plus me on this particular occasion. Amy had been gone all day and showed up around an hour into us playing. The guys were all drinking and having a good time. Amy popped in and asked me how it was going. I told her that I won some and lost some. She made the comment that we were all lucky that she wasn't playing because she had a hot hand. Of course, that triggered my buddy Todd and his competitive ego.

"Pull up a chair Amy. I'd love to take your money." Todd said with an obnoxious laugh.

"You couldn't handle what I bring to the table." Amy retorted.

They continued to banter back and forth for a few minutes before I finally just told her to pull up a chair. It wasn't long into it that Amy was cleaning everyone out, including me. Some of the hands she was getting as lucky as anyone I've ever seen and there were a few that she was just plain balsy. As you could imagine, the trash talking grew more and more with each hand. Todd couldn't handle the fact that he was getting his butt whipped by this tiny woman.

After a few more hours of this, everyone was just about out of money except for Amy. The guys were all feeling a good buzz, and I was well on my way also. We were playing hold 'em and dealt out another hand. I was the small blind and looked at my 2 cards, and then I quickly folded them. Amy was sitting right next to me, and I could see that she was sitting on a pocket pair of kings. Roger threw in his cards and so did Mark. John threw in also and then Sean ante'd up to the big blind. Todd was sitting with a shit eating grin on his face, and he called also.

Out came the flop. King, deuce, three is what was showing now. Amy stays modest and bets twenty, then Sean quickly folds. Todd doesn't have many chips left at this point, so I was curious to see how he'd play this. He raised to forty and then started talking trash. I wasn't sure if this was a tactic to throw her off her game or what, but she played right back to it and re-raised to sixty. Todd called and we saw the turn. Ten of clubs, which didn't help Amy at all, but she was still sitting on a three of a kind with the cowboys. She looks over at his money and decides she's going to bet all he has and goes in for a hundred.

"Trying to clean me out on this hand i see." Todd says laughing.

"I'm just trying to get rid of a little dead weight at the table." she replied.

Todd calls and goes all in with what he has. Here comes the river. Deuce of spades pops up. Amy's feeling confident at this point because there doesn't appear to be anything out there that she should be worried about.

"Well, you don't have anything left to bet with, so I guess we should just lay 'em down and see."

"Not so fast there, missy. I'll bet you five-hundred bucks I win this hand." Todd said.

"You don't have five-hundred bucks to bet." Amy said laughing.

The trash talk quickly escalated between the two. Back and forth they went for what seemed like an eternity.

Amy finally stood up and said, "Ok then, If i win, you owe me a thousand bucks."

"What about if I win?" he replied.

"If you win, I'll suck every guy's dick at this table."

My attention quickly turned to Amy. Todd knew that Amy and I were swingers because he and his wife are as well, but none of the other guys at the table were aware of it. I looked at Amy and asked her if she was sure about this, and she thought she had it in the bag. She had been cleaning house all night, so it seemed as if the odds were in her favor. I knew that she had the three cowboys and there wasn't much showing that he could be sitting on. They both shook hands agreed to the terms.

"Well, I guess it's now or never." I said in anticipation. "Go ahead and throw down."

Amy was the first to throw down and we all saw her pocket cowboys to go with the one from the flop. You heard a couple ooohs and ahhhs from the guys as they thought she had this in the bag again. Todd looked down with a slight hint of defeat and then threw his card down. Amy wasn't paying attention and started celebrating a little prematurely, and then she finally realized that he had a four of a kind with the deuces. Her mouth dropped to the floor. I'll admit that i was shocked as well.

"How in the f*@k did he pull that off?" she said with disgust.

"The only thing you need to be worrying about right now is who's cock is going in your mouth first! Guys, you can thank me later." Todd said with shit eating smirk.

The other guys looked at me like there was no way I would let this happen. Amy looked at me and I just told her that she was a big girl, and she made the bet, so it was time to pay the debt. You could tell that she was taking the defeat badly. It wasn't the fact that she had to suck off six guys, it was the fact that she lost the bet. Amy loves to give head, so she will probably enjoy more so than anything. The other guys were still shocked that it was going to happen though.

Amy told they guys to go in the living room and get comfortable on the couch and love seat. I sat in my recliner where I had a perfect view of this blowbang my wife was about to take. I'm a big voyeur and love watching her work, so this was going to be very enjoyable for me. She kneeled down in front of Todd pulled out his cock. This really wasn't a big deal since we've swapped wives several times in the past. Amy took his cock into her mouth and began to suck it up and down. She always made it an art form with her technique.

She sucked and slurped it up and down while Todd moaned in pleasure and in victory. She pulled his cock out and licked around the head telling him to savior this victory. The others couldn't believe their eyes. They all had started rubbing their cocks through their jeans. Mark and Roger had even removed theirs from their pants and started stroking themselves. I was getting worked up watching her slobber on Todd's cock, so I reached down and started rubbing her ass. I pulled her little booty shorts down to get a better feel and then realized that she wasn't wearing panties.

I rubbed my fingers up and down her soaking wet slit. I could tell that she was getting really horny. She continued to suck Todd's cock while I fingered her pussy. She let out soft moans as I ran my fingers over her clit. Amy reached out and grabbed Mark's since he had it out for the world to see. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled my cock out, lining it up with her creamy slit. I probed her hole with the head and then plunged it in. My cock is a decent size at 8" and thick, so she gasped as I bottomed out inside her. She continued to moan on Todd's cock while I thrust her pussy from behind.

Amy plopped Todd's cock out and immediately replaced it with Mark's. Todd sat there stroking himself while he watched her getting fucked from both ends. Mark started moaning as she deep throated him completely. His cock was average size, so she devoured it whole. The other guys all had their cocks out now watching the show. Amy tensed up and belted out in orgasm. I couldn't take it any longer and I blew my load deep inside her. I held my cock in her momentarily while her pussy pulsed around it.

I pulled out and sat back down on the chair to enjoy the show. Todd wasted no time replacing my cock in her pussy with his raging hard on. Amy now had Todd fucking her from behind with Mark's cock in her mouth. She also had Roger's cock in her hand as well. Todd pulled out and Amy mounted Roger. Roger had a sizable cock as well. It wasn't overly long, but it was thick. She grunted and groaned as she impaled herself with Roger's cock. Mark had stood up now, so she could continue to suck his dick.

Amy stood up off Roger's cock and spun around to re-mount him reverse-cowgirl. She laid back against his chest as he continued to thrust in and out of her. Todd positioned himself between her legs again and flopped his cock on her clit. He slowly started rubbing it against her clit as Roger pumped his tool in and out. Todd then put some pressure on it and entered her pussy while Roger was still inside her. They were now double penetrating her pussy, and it was driving her wild. She belted out in another ear-piercing orgasm as these guys stretched her hole.

The sensation was too much for the guys to take and they both shot their loads in her almost simultaneously. She raised up from Roger after they both pulled out, and she made her way to Sean. Sean was a black guy that had a huge cock. When she grabbed it, it looked as long as her arm and as thick as her wrist. She tried like hell to get it into her mouth, but she only managed to get the head in. She sucked and slobbered on it while stroking the remaining length with both her hands.

Amy turned around and reached between her legs. She guided Sean's massive shaft to the entry of her creamy pussy and forced the head inside her. She let out a loud gasp as she lowered herself onto this massive pole of dark flesh. Inch by inch, she impaled herself with Sean's cock screaming out in pleasure. John stepped in front of her and guided his cock toward her mouth. She eagerly accepted as she continued to ride Sean's cock. Minutes later, Amy burst into another orgasm while impaling herself with Sean's tool. Her body started convulsing and it forced her to remove John's cock from her mouth so she could breathe.

As her convulsions subsided, Sean began lifting her up and down his glistening shaft. Amy sat up, forcing his entire length inside her, and started gyrating her hips back and forth. Sean was losing control and started to grunt. He grabbed her hips and shot load after load of his hot cum inside her. When she raised up from Sean, a river of cum drained from her pussy and ran down her thigh. Amy sat on the couch next to Sean and John positioned himself between her legs. He inserted his cock balls deep and then started pumping her with force. I could tell by his face that he wouldn't last long.

He kept pumping her for several minutes until his moans got louder and more frequent. He pulled out and pulled her head up toward his cock. She instinctively stuck out her tongue as he started stroking his cock. The pressure was building up as she taunted him to give her his load. Within a few seconds, John blew burst after burst of his thick, white ribbon all over her wanton face. She licked his cock clean and then rubbed the cum from her face. Amy leaned up and gave Roger a big cum-filled kiss, and he happily accepted.

The only one who had yet to cum was Mark. He was standing there stroking his average sized cock while Amy finished cleaning up John. She reached out to grab his cock and he must've been too excited. He started spewing his load into the air and onto the floor. She tried to jerk him in unison, so he didn't have to do it himself. Mark collapsed back onto the couch with a look of embarrassment on his face. All of the guys but Todd and I got dressed and headed out for the night. Our kids were at the in-laws, so Todd and I took turns fucking Amy the rest of the night and into the next morning.

I woke up to her sucking his cock again. She worked his cock like a porn star until he blew another load deep into her throat. I just looked at her and laughed.

"You should probably think about it next time before you make a bet with those terms." i said laughing.

She replied, "It doesn't really matter. Even though I lost, I really won. How many orgasms did I have last night?"

"I lost track after four or five." I said.

"The other guys didn't know what to think." she said laughing.

"I'm sure they'll be looking forward to coming back next month." I replied with a smile.

Todd chimed in, "next time, i'll make sure Christy is here also."

Amy told us that she may just have to work on that and rig up a bet where her and Christy have to suck and fuck every guy there also. As you can probably guess, we are looking forward to next month's poker party.

Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers