Amy's Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akoffee
akoffee
8 Followers

She connected her phone to the computer. She once again made sure that the recording was intact, then browsed the library on the external hard drive to find the best place for it. The screen showed long rows of folders and files, thumbnails of boys and girls, men and women, alone or together. Most appeared in front of bookshelves or at desks; but she could also see benches, trees, or toilets in the scenery. After she found the suitable subfolder, she filled out the metadata of the video with the proper keywords.

It was past midnight, but she wasn't tired. With her clean hands, she touched herself... enjoying the familiar warmth of her lips as they welcomed the middle finger. She was wet again. She sighed and moved the mouse. The cursor was blinking in the search bar above her collection, but she didn't know what to look for.

akoffee
akoffee
8 Followers
12