Amy's Merciless Panty Tease Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The... Beige?" I muttered.

Amy's eyebrows raised with an impressed look of approval.

"You make them sound very daggy Paul but yes you're on the money!"

Georgia clapped quietly in support, her boot now spotless.

"Nude is the word you're looking for, by the way but well done. Deals a deal, now that you've finished up here you can run upstairs and fetch my nude thong for Monday." She said pushing her ankle closer to my face.

"A whole day early, lucky me!" she chortled.

I kept focus on the key, as close to freedom as I was to a view of Amy's flawless mound just out of sight.

Fumbling at the metal between my fingers, at least getting this thing off was easier than on, I thought.

"Wait maybe our clever panty-picker should say thankyou Amy? Quite the privilege he's been given," Georgia asked mischievously. "Maybe with a little kiss on the key that keeps him so attentive?"

"Ooh that might be nice, yes Paul say thankyou." Amy's ankle pushed as close to my mouth as she could reach.

I'd come this far. I knew there was no escaping their games.

One hand supporting her foot, the other covering the raging bulge below my waist, I bent forward and felt the cold metal meet my lips. After tenderly kissing her delicate ankle, my mouth opened to speak, finally forming coherent, unstifled words.

"Thankyou Amy..."

*****

I spent the following couple of days unable to get the image of Paul's salivating face out of mind. I knew he'd like Georgia...

The dark night air hit my face as I replayed every delicious moment in my mind; the look on his face when he found out I'd told her everything, the look on her's when she saw him scrubbing the floor just for me. I especially enjoyed watching him get a little kick when he messed up... Something about that moment sent heavenly shivers through my whole body.

The only thing that made me hotter was replaying the subservient 'thankyou' he had shakily offered up for me.

Georgia and I had spent the day at work regaling each other with our favorite moments of her visit over the weekend. We cackled as soon as I walked in wearing the tight white seamless pants and blazer, matching black belt and gladiator heels. She knew Paul would've had to lay it all out of me, essential nude thong included. My clever man.

She told me Paul reminded her of a boyfriend she had once and that you can't be afraid of being too firm.

"Nothing like a little kick to remind a gentleman of his place," she quipped.

She made sure to remind me that I had nothing to feel guilty about. If seeing Pauly squirm with lust was what I wanted, then that's what I deserved.

All the fun had held me up, ending in a late evening. Creeping through the front door and down the hall I found Stephen in front of the TV, eyes closed on the recliner.

I'd normally have to wait a whole week to get some alone time with Paul but maybe this was my opportunity to give him a token of my gratitude for making me so proud over the weekend. Or at least collect the baby blue panties I suspiciously hadn't been given back...

I snuck past Stephen, put my bag and blazer down and pulled my light-yellow blouse down an inch or so below my bra line.

The first time I flexed my femininity for Paul, it gave me flashbacks to my childhood ritual of looking for Christmas presents when I had the house to myself. This time felt like going back for another peep while my parents were still at home... Heart pounding at the caution I'd need not to be caught, I quietly climbed the stairs, applying as little weight as I could to each step.

Only letting the toes of my black heels touch the floor, I pointed my feet forward to stifle any creaking that might jump out. The gladiator style leather straps rubbed against my clammy skin as I climbed, stiletto stems only making contact with the ground once I reached the top.

After one last check that I hadn't been noticed, I headed for Paul's bedroom door, sitting slightly ajar, emitting a soft beckoning glow down the hallway.

The creek of his door opened to a dim, grotty space, lit only by a lamp on his bedside table, surrounded by dirty clothes, empty glasses and tissues. Cleaning this up would be the first thing going on his list tomorrow morning, I decided.

I made out his lanky shape atop the bed, his face illuminated by the glow of his phone.

"Hey bestie," I whispered cheerily, his eyes darting up at me.

"Oh hey," he replied in surprise.

"Can I come in? I wanted to chat before we turn in for the night."

I moved inside as he nodded, sitting up. Making my way to his computer chair, I brushed away his old shirt, removed the cushion and placing it on the floor, beckoning toward it.

Instinctively he sat before me, now more accustomed to our new dynamic.

"Paul, I know you've been enjoying our fun these past few weeks."

He nodded looking down.

"I just wanted to say thank you for having everything so clean by the end of the weekend."

He paused knowing all too well there'd be more.

"I also hope you appreciate the time I've taken to guide you toward becoming the respectful gentleman I knew you could be."

He nodded again, more solemnly this time.

I extended my leg until the tips of my toes were barely an inch in front of his trembling lips as he tried to remain composed.

"Paul, I'd like you to thank me."

My own words sending heavenly ripples through me.

Looking up, first at the firm expression on my face and then down at the shiny studs dotted across the leather straps of my heel before him.

He opened his mouth to form words that wouldn't come. Too embarrassed to ask for reassurance, I could see that he knew what I expected of him.

"Just like the other day, nothing to be shy about. Unless you'd like me to leave? There's a certain photo I might spend the evening having framed..."

I hardly needed to threaten but I knew this would be easier if he could pretend it was a chore.

Apprehensively, his lips met the leather straps encasing the middle of my foot, avoiding contact with my skin. I could feel the heat washing through my body again. His eyes searched for more direction.

"It's ok buddy, I'll tell you when you're all done."

I turned my foot slightly to the right, signalling my expectation and giving him access to a different spot. Hesitating at first, he leant back in, this time allowing himself to meet my skin with his.

I felt the wetness of his lips peek through the openings that the straps of my heel would allow.

Looking more assured, he reached out to hold my heel in his hands, gently making his way around both sides of my foot with his lips.

I watched proudly at the fruit of my labor. I'd successfully moulded a man to my desires and was receiving the thanks I deserved. Does he know how lucky he is? The highest part of his body paying respect to my lowest. I felt magnificent.

His hands supporting my right foot allowed me to slide my left further forward until it was between his legs. Feeling something firmer than the base of my shoe, I made him flinch. I looked down to offer support.

"Everybody gets excited sometimes Pauly, it's perfectly normal."

Cautiously he leant back in, continuing his affectionate display. I pointed my toes outward, pushing the side of my foot into his face, allowing him to find the gap between my arch and heel. My left foot slowing moving up and down the hardness under it.

"Well done bud. That brings me to something else I wanted to talk to you about."

His eyes closed, trying to stay focused.

"I wanted to let you know that it's perfectly ok for a young man to notice the different parts of a woman's body... Some men enjoy a bit of cleavage, some like a big behind..." He shifted uncomfortably.

"I think we know what your preference is there huh?" I teased cheekily. Paul leant further down, avoiding eye contact making his way to my toes.

"Some even think a lady's feet are pretty cool..."

Still avoiding my gaze, his kissing slowed. I moved my foot away from his lips and placed the sole beneath my toes up to his forehead. His hands darted back to his sides nervously as I aimed the thin stem of my stiletto at his mouth.

"Open."

Carefully but decisively, I slid my heel past his lips, rocking gently back and forth, forcing him suck as though he had been given a popsicle. I tilted my head scanning my view contently, not wanting to miss a moment of his powerlessness.

After a few mouthfuls, I removed my heel and caressed his face lightly with the side of my foot leaving it to rest neatly at his cheek.

"Do you think my feet are kind of cool Pauly?"

He focused on my pristinely pedicured french tip toenails. He should be proud of his handy-work.

"I... I think you have lots of pretty parts Amy..."

"Thankyou Paul, that's very nice." I smiled graciously, keeping my foot perfectly still.

Wondering if we still had our privacy, I poked my head toward the door, listening for any change in the now slightly quieter downstairs living room. A murmur from the TV relived my unease, allowing me to turn back again.

"I'd like you to unbuckle me now please."

Once more Paul darted up and down looking for reassurance and finding only my raised eyebrows in firm anticipation. He hurriedly obliged, awkwardly fumbling at the buckle nearest my toes. The highest, near my ankle was all that needed to be undone but I was happy to let Paul make his way through the three decorative clasps first.

"It's normal for a guy to think about the things that excite him most while... stroking... between his legs." My left foot dancing from side to side at his lap to illustrate my point.

Nervously blushing, Paul had managed to undo the three lower buckles and started on the last. He held my heel with his left hand, while loosening the final strap with his right. As he softly slid my heel off, I flexed my foot, fanning my toes outward, now relaxed and free.

"Thankyou buddy that feels much better. Now put my heel down next to you so that you can continue your gratitude." My command ending firmly and downward, matching the direction of my toes pointed at his lips.

"Go on." I encouraged.

He tenderly kissed each toe one by one, again holding my foot with his hands as he worked.

"Paul... I want you to think about this next time you stroke."

Finding it impossible to respond, he continued as though he hadn't heard anything. I directed my toes at his lips and pushed forward, forcing my way past his teeth and onto his quivering tongue.

He froze for a moment before sucking gently.

"That's it buddy."

Eyes closing again, he appeared less inhibited. As he persistently lapped me up, I could feel his hips begin to rock back and forth, my left foot still pressed between.

I squinted, bitting my lower lip... I wanted to feel the effect I was having up close. I needed to see it with my own eyes.

"Paul... Would you like me to show you how?"

His mouth still occupied he slowly began nodding bewilderingly.

"Undo the top buckle on my other shoe, slide it off and then hop up onto the bed."

My heart raced as I watched him follow each order one by one. I was finally going to see the throbbing tribute to his feelings for me.

I closed my eyes as I felt the leather separate from my left foot, the cool air of the room whispering against my skin. I heard Paul immediately jump up, triggering my eyes to jolt open and see his lanky body bounce hastily onto the bed.

The carpet sank underneath my bare feet as I walked toward the bed, Paul's jittery face still avoiding mine, his hips writhing up and down.

"Drop your pants for me Pauly," I ordered softly.

His blue satin boxer shorts poked out from under the grey waistband of his sweats as he obeyed. I scanned proudly at the tall tent springing before me, complete with a keen little wet patch at the top. He craved me more than anything he'd ever craved before.

"Those too." I said softer, chest heaving in anticipation.

He nervously lowered the blue material separating us, revealing my throbbing prize beneath. It was as wrong as it was glorious.

"Ok buddy I want you to think nice things and just relax."

Paul's eyes closed again as I wrapped my fingers around him feeling the heat between my legs and his all at once.

I pumped downward gently, he shuddered.

"That's it. Think about the thong you laid out for me the other day," his hips lifting slightly further up. I smiled proudly.

"Think about the skinny little back of that nude thong pulled up my tooshie right now..."

I leaned close to his ear my hand still slowly pumping.

"My rosy cheeks just for you. My toes on your lips when you thanked me..." His gasps hastened as I heard clamoring noises from downstairs, my heart beating faster.

"Quickly now, you're doing really well..."

Our slapping sound grew louder.

"Pauly, I want you to imagine your head between my legs, my thong being the only thing between your lips and mine."

He was writhing faster and faster in time with my pumps.

"You can picture my G-string with the butterflies if you'd prefer." I moved faster, his eyelids clenched shut.

"Would you like that Pauly? Would you like to peel down my G-String? See my pussy up close?"

A low groan murmured out of his helpless face.

"I'd like you to pretend you've pulled down your favorite little G-String of mine and now instead of feeling my hand... You're feeling my pussy."

I could feel the pressure building in my palm, moments away from bursting. Quickly removing my hand, I placed it just below and squeezed. His balls pressing between my fingers as I bit my bottom lip.

I leaned out of the way, eyes wide with excitement.

Paul let out a prolonged grunt, his hips lurching forward. A sound of pain and pleasure filled the room. What an amazing display, all for me.

Without the time to collect himself, Paul looked down in shocked embarrassment at the mess before him.

"Well done bestie you did so good!" I whispered excitedly.

The pleasure he'd waited so long for, snatched away at the last minute, Georgia was right that was fabulous.

Not wanting him to feel too despondent, I bent forward pressing my lips against his, opening my mouth ever so slightly and slipping a hint of my tongue forward. He trembled eventually returning the affection.

Still feeling his breath on my face, I bent back up and spoke softly again.

"I want you to try again on your own now bud, I'll leave my heels in here for the night, I expect them back in my closet before I leave in the morning."

"Oh and my baby blue thong needs to go on the line too please."

Standing up, I darted over to the door and poked my head out to check the coast was clear. I turned back one last time with a glint in my eye.

"You can thank me later"

12