Amy's Office Audit

Story Info
The Auditor was very attracted to Amy and vice versa.
6.9k words
3.76
13.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers

Amy's Office Audit

In the beginning, we had a lot of fun talking about having sex with and fucking other people, so I developed a Questionnaire to understand what Amy's thoughts and feelings were on sex with others in general, regarding threesomes, foursomes, other men and women etc. There was a couple of the questions related to telling each other if there was someone, we might like to do it with where we thought there might be an opportunity. It also asked her what she would do under certain circumstances, where, when, how etc. All her answers were acceptable to me and she even changed a couple later that made her even more relaxed about having sex with other people. This really helped us both understand what our limits would be without any surprises later.

Generally, when we talked about it, it was me providing names for consideration, pointing out other men or couples for Amy to either say definitely, maybe or never. It was fun to see and hear her responses. I would say things like, would you like him to lick your pussy, them to have same room sex with us, would you like me to watch him fucking you, and so on. I would sometimes even point out not so good-looking people or couples I knew she wouldn't like, just to get a funny response or a dirty look. Unfortunately, this fun was generally while having a coffee or walking through town, so the opportunity never really presented itself. But even so, sometimes we got very horny even doing that, especially when she said there was a definitely, and we would talk about it later in bed and we'd have hot "naughty talk" sex.

Not long later an opportunity came up and we finally did it. We'd had a threesome with a guy I met at cricket and also a work colleague. We have done that with them a few times when time and opportunity and Amy's excitement permits. Since then, we've had same room sex with other couples on a holiday, leading to swapping partners and watching each other fuck someone else. They were enjoyable fun experiences and as Amy was comfortable with the ex-work colleague, we knew he would be available at any time we wanted him to join us, not overnight but certainly enough time to satisfy us all. He liked Amy and he certainly enjoyed the fact that he could fuck my wife when we wanted him to, and our relationship with him is still good.

One day after work, Amy came home all smiles. "What's up," I said.

"I'll tell you later," she replied with a cheeky smile. But that wasn't good enough for me so I asked for a hint.

"A maybe" she said.

"Maybe what," I asked, not 'clicking on' immediately, sometimes I'm a bit slow. She gave me that horny, I want sex now look. Oh, I said, you mean "A maybe for sex with someone."

"Yes," she smiled back, "but let me explain later in bed."

"Okay," I said, but now I was all hot and bothered and that created some swelling and a leaking issue in my jocks. My sexy little shit wife is really good at creating that problem.

I couldn't wait any longer, my patience was running out, so was my leaking dick. As soon as we got to bed, I asked who he was.

"You are keen aren't you." she said. "I need to brush my teeth first." God, another wait I thought. She's just teasing me. She came back, "are you ready for this she asked."

"Oh, no not really, no hurry, when you're ready, I've got all night," pretending not to be too keen.

"Okay," she said. "You know how I've said in the past it would be fun if another woman was to lick my pussy and for me to watch you fuck her."

"Yes," I said, starting to quiver and leak even more.

"Well, if ever there was a woman, that I'd want to do that to me, it's a new lady at work. Her name is Lee. She's an auditor with us for about another two weeks, over from Sydney."

"Wow," I said, "what's she like."

"Same height as me, long black hair, slim, pretty in her own way, to me at least, and I'm sure to you as well, and I think she likes me."

"Asian," I asked, thinking 'dark hair - auditor'.

"Partly, I think she's originally from Singapore but certainly part southern European. She's only been there for three days and already we've had lunch together twice and she's a little touchy; she likes to touch my arm and shoulders while I'm helping her, and I don't think it's accidental."

"Do you touch her back, to give any hint," I asked.

"Not really, but today she put her hand on mine and I didn't move my hand, so after a few seconds, which felt like minutes, I put my other hand on top of hers and we smiled at each other. I was shaking like crazy when I did that, I was so nervous, I don't even think I meant to do it. It was spontaneous, but it gave me a really erotic sensation, and made my heart beat really fast."

"Does she know we're married?"

"Yes, I told her and so is she. He's coming over on Sunday for a couple of days while she's here."

"Okay, so where's the maybe then," I asked.

"Well, that's when she asked both of us out for drinks on Friday in the bar of her really posh Hotel."

"Anyone else," I asked.

"Yes, I think just another two or three ladies from the office."

"Hmmm, this does sound interesting," I said, "and I agree that would have been a hot pussy juice moment for you. So, what's your plan."

"That's up to you," Amy said, "you're the smooth talker, and if you like her of course, but I think you will. But don't forget, I do."

"Oh, I see, so it's all about you then is it."

"Yes, this time it is, but I'd also love to watch you fuck her if anything does happen, I think I'd enjoy that."

"Okay, that would probably happen if she was naked and licking your pussy in front of me."

"That's what I've been thinking about all afternoon, her licking me to cum while you fuck her at the same time and cum inside her when I cum," Amy replied. "That's why my knickers are all damp, haha."

"Good, but I might be too exhausted to fuck you after though."

"You wouldn't need to, if she makes me cum and then later you lick my pussy to cum again, I'd be more than happy."

"We made passionate love then, while talking about Amy's first suggested person and it being a girl. She is getting to be comfortable about talking about having sex experiences with others.

The next day (Thursday) Amy text me from work.

Hi sweetheart, she's doing it again.

What.

Touching me.

She likes you.

I think she does.

Touch her back, you like her don't you.

Yes, but you know I'm shy.

Do it, let her know you're enjoying her attention, you did it yesterday.

Okay.

The conversation stopped for a while, then another text comes in from Amy.

I did it, I held her hand while she was asking me a question.

Did she respond.

Yes.

How.

She run her other hand up my neck, under my hair.

Wow, that would have been a nice feeling.

Yes, it was, it made me shiver.

Anyone see?

No.

Are you getting horny.

Yes.

Good, I like it, something is probably going to happen then, are you ready for it.

Yes, I am, I feel like doing it right now, haha.

Patience my sweet.

Are you getting excited.

Absolutely, I want it now as well, you that is.

Haha, you always me, see you tonight (love heart).

That evening we talked about it as Amy had said she was with her again a few times during the day after the texting and Lee asked to see photos of me and the kids. Amy said she looked at my photo more than the kids and said I was cute and looked nice. Probably deciding if you are a potential maybe for her, Amy had said, but it sounded positive. Amy said she'd been talking about me anyway, so that this girl would be more relaxed about me if anything was to happen. I couldn't help but think that it probably will, but I couldn't think of where and when, and with who. Lee was married and he was due here Sunday.

That Friday I met Amy and Lee in Perth after work, and we introduced. Lee was pretty, but not as pretty as Amy, a little shorter than Amy, but she had a sexy outlook by how she stood and talked. We got the free shuttle bus to the Hotel. I had a backpack with a change of clothes for me and Amy. Lee invited us up to her posh room, with a good view over the river, with spa and all, and we changed out of our office clothes in the ensuite. When Amy just had knickers and bra on, we kissed really hard, I quickly kissed a nipple and run my fingers over knickers that were covering her soft pussy lips. I talked her into not wearing bras. Amy was excited, I could tell. I hope this works out for her, she'd been so excited lately, but how and who with I still couldn't work out yet.

We went down for drinks and to meet the others, two ladies from Amy's office and another guy from Lee's businesses Perth Office, maybe it was her boss. We all bought our own drinks, that was okay. Lee sat next to Amy with me on Amy's other side, two pretty Asian girls. I could tell her and Amy got on really well, they chatted and laughed and included me. Soon Lee's boss left and the other two from Amy's office left not long after. That left Amy, Lee and me to have dinner together. Not only had Lee been touching Amy all week she had started touching me as well. Amy didn't mind one bit, because this would help me make my mind up, I guess. But it had already been made up as soon as I saw her. I'd decided I would like to see both these Asian beauties naked, with Lee kissing Amy's pussy, with her arse up in the air for me to kiss.

The conversation got around to how we met, so I gave her the rundown about working together for a long time before I got the courage to tell Amy I was in love with her and she'd said likewise. A big surprise for me, as I was not expecting that.

"That is so romantic," Lee said, smiling and looking at us both. "I gather you are still enjoying each other's company she said, because you look like you are so close."

"Yes, we are close," I said, "about three times a week." We all laughed, the ice was broken. So, I continued, "because we'd both been married before we also talk a bit of 'dirty talk' at night about other situations, you know something different than just a married couple thing." Amy didn't flinch, she knew what I was doing.

"Enlighten me," Lee said, raising her eyebrows and seemingly very interested in what I would say.

"Well, I guess it depends on how open you are about different situations with your partner," I replied.

"Oh, don't worry, my husband and I talk about different after-hours situations all the time." she said.

Okay I thought, she's ready to listen, so we'll see what happens. The word sex has not yet been mentioned but we all knew what we were talking about.

"Well, one night I asked Amy what her fantasies were, if she had any."

Lee looked at Amy and back to me, as Amy was now looking a little shy, and asked, "and what were they."

"Amy first mentioned a threesome with two men."

Lee looked at Amy again, smiled and patted her hand in agreement and said, "yes that's one of mine, but we haven't done it yet, go on."

Even I was a little embarrassed now, but I continued. "Next was sex with another couple in the same room."

Lee smiled, looked at Amy again and said, "you're a sexy attractive girl, so neither of those should be a problem for you to arrange. What are yours" she asked me.

"Well, you're not going to believe it, but they were exactly the same, except I don't want two men." We all laughed and spilt our drinks.

"Wow," Lee finally got around to saying, "that would make it so much easier then, I would imagine."

Then I added "Amy would even like a girl experience, but she doesn't want to do anything to the other girl."

"Wow," Lee said, "you guys are so cool, hot and horny, and so in tune with each other, have you been successful."

"Yes, over the last year we've had a couple of threesomes with a couple of guys and a couple of experiences with couples."

"Wow, I like it. You'll have to tell me all about it one day, I'd love to hear more detail. Lee looked at her watch and said "let's go back to my room for a drink and continue this interesting conversation."

I looked at Amy, she had an excited but nervous look. I smiled and kissed her as Lee, as previously advised, paid cash for dinner. On the way up, Lee said her husband will call in 5 or 10 minutes. When we got there Amy had a wine and me another beer. She told us to look around while she spoke to her hubby, quietly. She looked at us a few times during the conversation and when she hung up, she said, "are you guys keen to share a spa with me."

Wow, that was not expected. I was stunned for words and looked at Amy. "Sure, why not," Amy said. Good I thought, she's keen on something happening.

"Good, let's do it." Lee ran the hot water for the spa, grabbed her drink, grabbed some towels and stripped off in front of us. Slim body, cute boobs, cute bum and a neat hairy pussy mound. I walked up to Amy and started unzipping her dress and snuck a kiss or two on her neck. She enjoys that and it makes her horny. Tonight, was no exception, her moans let me know what she wanted. The dress dropped to the floor, which left Amy with her silky snug knickers on and topless. Amy's gorgeous nipples were stunning as usual.

Lee came over to her and said, "wow you have the best nipples Amy, they are unbelievable," and then kissed them. Amy didn't know what to do but didn't move, she looked at me, and I smiled as my dick started to swell up.

Lee got in the spa and said "come on guys." Amy then took her knickers off as I got undressed, then we both climbed in. As Amy hooked her leg over, I spotted her pussy lips that might get some action later tonight from me and Lee. It was nice and warm, water was clear enough under the bubbles, so I could see the outline of their furry pussies. Their boobs were just under water as well but I could see all. We sipped and talked, sipped and talked. Then Lee said, "where were we, oh that's right, you guys do a bit of swinging, that's so cool." We were speechless again, just looking at her, knowing she was leading up to something.

"Time for me to be honest," she said. "My husband and I had a couple swap about three months ago, it was ok but not what we expected, but we are keen to try again." Oh, I thought, well that means nothing will happen tonight then.

"Good," I said, "it is good fun, but don't expect too much, as reality is different than thinking and fantasising and reading about it, because in the fantasy everything is perfect."

"That's so right." she said. "I think we thought it would be as we imagined, but it wasn't, but even so it was still good fun." Lee asked if we minded if she could take a photo of us all in the spa and send to her husband.

"Okay by me," I said. Amy made sure her hair was nice and we all snuggled up with Amy in the middle. I suggested the girls expose their nipples to show him what he was missing out on, they did. Lee took the selfie and sent it. A few moments later a ping came back with a heart, four kisses and a big smile on it. I got it, the girls didn't, it was a kiss for each nipple.

Lee stood up dripping, leaned over to grab some more wine for her and Amy. We could see her arse and as she leaned over, she lifted one leg up a bit, also showing us her pussy.

When she sat back down, she looked at what was below the water and said to me, "it appears you are a little excited."

"Well, what do you expect when I have two wicked naked lovely ladies in a spa and drinking wine with me."

"Thank you," she said, then looked at Amy and said, "how do you feel.

"Well, I'm a little horny myself," Amy replied, as she reached across to feel my half hard dick. That then made Lee do the same, as Amy removed her own hand away and let Lee hold my dick.

So, I then said, "what does your husband think about what we are doing right now, especially after the photo."

"I talked to Jeff about you both tonight, but I'd previously told him about how gorgeous Amy was. He's a little excited about meeting you, Amy." Ah, that means at least another get together then, I thought. "Jeff also said that it was a good opportunity for me to get to know you both, as he'd like to meet you both when he gets here, if that's okay. And, he actually said I could do what I like tonight, if you guys want to do anything, anything at all, as we've previously talked about a situation like this."

Amy and I looked at each other. I knew what she was thinking so I leaned across and we kissed. Lee took advantage of us kissing and reached across and held one of Amy's tits, and played with it. Then, as I moved back, she leaned into Amy's neck and kissed it. Amy let out a little horny groan. I watched for a few moments as Lee gently played with Amy's tits while we talked. Amy didn't stop her from doing it. After a while, as I thought the time was right, I stood up, held out my hand and lifted Amy and Lee up. Water ran down over their boobs, running off their nipples like little water falls. Lee, knowing what was on my mind, grabbed a towel and started drying Amy, so I started drying Lee. This was fun but I was not getting dried. As Lee was drying Amy's leg's, Amy spread them apart and lifted one up onto the spa to allow wiping her pussy, this was great I thought as I did the same to Lee from behind. When Lee was done, she leaned forward and kissed Amy's dark engorged nipples. I quickly dried as Amy held Lee's head against her tits and enjoyed the moment while looking at me, smiling with delight, no doubt thinking, how is this happening.

I moved them to the massive bed, laid them both down, opened Amy's legs and buried my face in her pussy, I had to. I wanted to kiss it and push my face into it. It was wet but not from the spa. It was her sexy pussy juice oozing out from Lee's attention and the thought of what was going to happen. Lee was quick to get back to Amy's gorgeous nipples as I kissed, sucked and licked her wicked pussy. I could hear Amy's soft whimpers of delight as we were both busy with her sexy body. I stopped because I wanted to see if Lee would lick Amy's pussy, so I suggested we change places. Sure, Lee said. Amy opened her legs a little more, anticipating what was about to happen. Lee moved in between Amy's thighs and kissed and suckled her luscious dark pussy lips. After lovingly enjoying Amy's soft juicy groove and pussy lips with her mouth and tongue, she soon she got down to some serious licking. Amy was ecstatic, loving it, wanting it to last forever, but also wanting the pleasure to intensify so she could reach female on female climax.

Lee was now on the bed with her arse near the edge, sticking up, with her head between Amy's legs. I parted her legs and bum so I could see her cute little puckered bum hole and dark inviting pussy below. I kissed as much of her pussy as I could for a moment, then kissed and slowly licked her bum hole. I pressed the tip of my tongue into her bum. The height of the bed was perfect, so I opened her legs more and slipped a finger inside her pussy, it was wet, warm and ready. Amy must have felt Lee shiver, so she looked up as I moved my hard cock up to Lee's juicy pussy, sparkling in the light. The tip of my leaking dick pushed against her pussy lips, pushed them aside and glided itself effortlessly all the way in until my body was hard up against her arse. Amy felt this and smiled, knowing my dick was now deep inside her new work colleague, while her pussy was being wonderfully licked.

I fucked Lee slowly, matching her pussy licking while looking at Amy's delighted face. I could see that Amy was on the way to a sweet exciting wild cum. I moved faster as Amy was getting closer and closer, probably holding back as long as she could to enjoy the most of this experience, building up to a really erotic hot cum. Then it happened, she cum hard and fast, her body quivering from her uninhibited orgasm. Watching and feeling this made me cum deep inside Lee as Amy collapsed with her eyes closed, head to the side and arms out, to enjoy a few moments of bliss from her beautiful cum. I collapsed on the bed as my dick softened and slipped out of Lee's dripping pussy. Lee also collapsed between us.

sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers
12