Amy's Second Couples Club Visit

Story Info
After the first time, there was something she wanted to try.
4.5k words
3.93
10.9k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's Second Couples for Couples Club Visit

It was Saturday night, and we were in bed, I could tell Amy had something on her mind, so I asked her.

"You've been acting a little quiet the last couple of days when we've been in bed, what's on your mind?" I asked, putting my hand on her thigh. She was reading and I was writing.

She looked at me and said "I'm glad you asked, but I'm not sure how to say it and what your reaction might be."

"Only one way to find out," I replied.

"If I tell you, I don't want you to get upset, it's just something I've been thinking about for a while."

"I promise I won't," I assured her, "let me have it."

"Last Saturday when we swapped with Jack and Susie, she mentioned something to me about that "Couples for Couples" club we visited a few months ago."

"Yes, go on, what was it." My initial thoughts were that the girls might like to have another night at the club and see if we connected with any more couples, which was okay by me, although I was happy with our current two couple situation with them and another couple we met there, Xin and Andy.

"When she spoke about it, she mentioned the voyeur's bed," Amy continued, looking at me to see any reaction. I stayed quiet, waiting to see what Susie had said.

"Well, Susie said she would love to try it, but she's not sure she'd enjoy it and Jack's not sure he wants her to, you know, having sex with Jack and potentially three others while being exposed to everyone else watching. She's not sure Jack wants her to have three other guys fuck her at one time."

"Hmmm," I said, "but that's what it's all about, it is a choice, no one's forcing anybody to do it. If you don't mind people watching, it could be fun because I don't think whoever the lady is, would be concentrating on the voyeurs while she's being fucked or played with by four guys at the same time. She would be enjoying it too much to worry about who is watching. That's what I think anyway."

"I agree, and that's what I said to her," Amy replied.

"Do you remember the voyeur bed rule," I asked.

"Sort of, but not sure," she replied.

"It was 'Females using the "Voyeur Bed", may only accommodate up to 4 people by random draw, and only once per night.'," I reminded her.

"Yes, that's right. But the lady could draw a 1, or 2 or 3 number to add to the person she's with, so they may not necessarily have sex with four guys, it could be just two."

"Correct," I said, "but you could also get a three, meaning there would be four."

The rules of the voyeur bed were that you drew a marble out of a fabric bag. There were three marbles which had a 1, 2 or 3 inscribed on them. That meant whatever number you drew, you had to find that number of others to volunteer to join you on the bed along with the person who you were partnered with, and let them fuck you, if they wanted to, of course. They might just want to kiss you or lick you. So, when you accepted to be on the Voyeur Bed, anyone who wanted to watch would gather around to see what number you picked and then watch the action if they wanted to. The bed was in a large open room, which was open to the rest of the big open house where the club held its swinger's nights.

"I know, although if I did it, I wouldn't want a 1, that would be a bit boring, as that's just another threesome and we've already done that. Not that I dislike threesomes mind you, I love them, but this is a fun idea, it's different, an exciting unknown chance, and it's with others watching. You know I've mentioned I'd like to try three guys a few times, so if I did it, I'd hope to get a 2 at least. But picking a 3 might be fun as well," she said, leaning across and giving me a kiss with that very naughty look.

"It would be fun. You could be fucked by four guys one after the other. And, at least you would have a two to one chance of being fucked by three or four guys. That's good odds." I replied.

She stayed quiet, waiting for me to say something more, so I did. "Does Susie want to go back to the club for another try at swapping, or do you," I asked.

"Yes, Susie would like to and I wouldn't mind either, if that's okay with you. Susie has been a bit funny lately," Amy said.

'I know Jack likes fucking you, maybe he doesn't need anyone else besides Susie and you."

"Haha, yes, I think he does like having sex with me, he gets overly excited, like you. Susie even said the same. Maybe she's a little jealous and wants to find another lady for him, but she didn't say. I think if you said you would go, he would."

"Okay then, girls vote wins, I'll mention it next time I see him." Amy kissed me and we started to play. I run my hand up and under her tee shirt and found her newly excited succulent erect nipples. I started kissing her under the sheets, sucking her nipples then I moved down to the sweet spot between her thighs, with a view to savouring her delicious sweet pussy and its cream. The talk had got her all wet and horny. I kissed her pussy and tasted her sweet juices but I couldn't help myself. I fucked her while I whispered in her ear what four men with their cocks would do to her. She got more excited as I spoke dirty to her, thinking to herself what it would be like. As soon as I cum, she pushed me down to lick her overly excited juicy pussy.

Two weeks later the four of us, in my ute, parked at the swinger's mansion. We went in and did the usual. We were pro's, this being the second time and all (haha).

Naked other than knickers and jocks, we went to the bar and ordered drinks as our eyes wandered around, locking in, on who was here. Unfortunately, Xin and Andy, our favourite other couple were not available tonight. We are yet to have that 'threesome couple' swap with them and Susie & Jack, that I mentioned after the last time. One day maybe. I'm not sure about Susie, but Jack would. Maybe we'll meet another new couple tonight. If we did, I would certainly organise it, all willing of course.

We chatted to a couple of couples but nothing jelled. Susie and Jack did head off to one of the rooms a bit later on. I think someone's focus was not about swapping tonight, not mentioning any names, but more about finding another lady. A younger Asian couple finally came up to us and started a conversation. They were nice, both slim both mid-late thirties and talked with confidence, and seemed very comfortable with us, as we were with them.

"Have you been here before," Steve asked me.

"This is our second night," I replied.

"Are you with anybody."

"Our friends are in one of the rooms at the moment."

"Oh, so sorry," he replied, "we did not mean to intrude."

Amy reached out and touched his arm "No need to be sorry, this is what it's all about, meeting people, talking and if something happens, then good, we all enjoy."

"Thank you," his wife Mei said "so kind." She was nice, with long dark hair trying to cover her small cute boobs, a little embarrassed. Unlike Amy whose long dark hair hung over her back, letting everyone enjoy the sight of her sumptuous nipples. She wasn't as shy now and I had noticed Steve was certainly enjoying the sight of her nipples. Most guys do.

"Did you notice all the rules," I asked them.

"Yes," Steve said, "but the only one I remember was the one where we could only wear our underwear bottoms. We were in too much of a hurry to see what it was all about in here." He laughed, but then said he half read something about a voyeur's bed.

I explained the rules, most of them and told them about the Voyeurs Bed. Steve was curious, so while Mei and Amy were chatting, I explained it in more detail and told him Amy might try it one night.

"Wow, she is adventurous," Steve replied.

I asked Steve "Have you guys swapped before?"

"No, we haven't. We answered a few adverts on line but did not really click with anyone, so we decided to come here and give it a go. You know, face to face interaction without any commitment. If nothing happens, no matter, it's a night out."

"Yes, that's the right attitude, and it's better that way and they have good rules here. Mind you, it can still be a bit daunting. There are people that come here regularly and despite the rules, I have seen couples being a bit too pushy," I added.

"Have you guys swapped much before," he asked as Mei listened intently.

"Yes, we have with a few couples, but we tend to do it with regulars like the couple with us tonight, but they've been off with a different couple already tonight. And last time we met a nice Asian/Aussie couple, who we have had a few sessions with. They are really nice, you'd like them."

Susie and Jack came back to join us and gave us a bit of a run down on their new couple which they both liked and enjoyed. Mei and Steve listened, getting as much information as possible, but I could see Mei did not connect with Susie and vice versa.

I could see that Amy's eyes had drifted off again, she was thinking, so I asked. "Are you thinking of doing it."

"Yes, I am actually. Am I that easy to read. I've been thinking about it all night, even on the way here. No one has done it yet tonight, and because you're here, and Jack, and I like Steve. So, if I get a 1 or a 2, I may not need to have someone I don't know."

"Good point, and you would still get your three dicks, but doesn't that take away the excitement if it's just me and Jack, you've already done that," I said quietly.

"Your right, maybe Steve would volunteer, you could tell him to," she said, looking a bit confused about what to do.

I tried to cheer her up and said, "I know Jack would join us, but he's just fucked someone, and I'm not sure Steve is confident enough yet. But if you do pick the three, the other one or two could be anyone. That might be more exciting, someone different."

"True. Would you mind if I tried, I really need to do it, otherwise I'll never stop thinking that I should have and that I missed out, and we may never come back."

"Go for it gorgeous," I said and kissed her.

"I could get only a 1, so I would like to have you and Steve," she said, still arguing with herself.

"I don't mind if it's a 1 or a 3, I would actually enjoy seeing other men fucking you in front of everyone who wants to watch, but it might not be Steve., I don't know them well enough and Mei might not want him to. But then again, he might want to, just to break the ice, I don't know. And you could pick the '3' marble anyway and get fucked by four guys." Without me realising, the others were listening intently, particularly Steve and Mei. Mei was nodding.

So, without letting her procrastinate any longer about whether she would or would not, I held her hand and said let's do it. They all followed us to the bar to tell Bob. We are going to do the voyeur bed I told him. His eyes lit up, looking at Amy. He was fairly happy about that, as it generally got all the visitors excited that a show was going to happen. He rang a little bell, indicating that the voyeur bed was going to be used. A small crowd gather around as we walked to the bed, obviously a few were in the rooms still fucking or whatever, but there should be enough.

Amy was looking a bit nervous now, so I kissed her and told her I will be with her and it could be her lucky day for getting the three dicks she's always wanted, and with a bit of luck, maybe four. I love you she whispered as Bob held up the fabric bag and announced that Amy was going to test her luck, good or bad, and draw a marble. He opened the top of the bag, raised it up a little and told Amy to draw a marble.

Amy reached up, put her hand in, swirled the marbles around and pulled it out. Her fist enclosed the marble as she withdrew it so we couldn't see, or was her hand empty. Had she changed her mind. We were all waiting. Amy was teasing us. She raised her hand up to its full height and without looking at it, opened her hand, holding the marble between thumb and forefinger. It was the three, there was a loud cheer. Amy was going to have four men fuck her one after the other within a few minutes.

She looked at me for the answer. "It's a three," I said, thinking that all the marbles are probably 3's.

"Oh wow," was all she could say, but I saw a faint smile. She was not unhappy.

Bob then asked who was going to join Amy and me on the bed. Surprisingly, Mei held up Steve's arm very quickly. We have one Bob said, pointing at Steve. Amy looked around, Mei was smiling at her, while Steve looked a little shocked, but came up on the bed next to me.

Jack loves fucking Amy so he quickly put his hand up, which was acknowledged by Bob. I had a quick look at Susie, she didn't seem to be too happy about that for some reason. Maybe because Jack was about to have more sex, if he could, and she wasn't, or maybe because it was Amy. She knows that Jack likes fucking her.

One more Bob asked. Over there, Bob said and pointed, another hand was raised. We all looked, it was a blonde female with a couple of tattoos. Wow, I thought, thinking about the rules. We had all assumed it would be just for men. Interesting thought.

She came forward, she was nice as well, biggish boobs, and an overall nice figure., long blonde hair in a pony tail. Her black G String knickers showed her well rounded bum and a soft tucked away pussy.

Amy looked at me. I shrugged. Rules are rules, once you put your name in the ring, you get who you get. Amy didn't look bothered; she'll still get her three dicks and maybe a good pussy licking by our blonde friend.

"Okay, there's your three, enjoy," Bob said and left us to sort it out.

Jack went up to Bob and chatted. I found out later that Jack didn't think he could do it as he had fucked that other lady and Susie in the room not too long ago. Bob turned around, and said we need another one, as one person has withdrawn. Another hand quickly shot up, assisted by his partner, but without much objection. His name was Paul.

"Okay," Bob said "we have our four again," as he moved toward the bed. He looked at me and said "It's all yours now mate, when you're ready," and wandered off through the crowd. Once the draw was over, some people moved off to get drinks or chat etc, but enough stayed with their drinks to enjoy the show.

I moved Amy further up the bed. Paul jumped on and so did Jen, the lady. Steve was on the edge of the bed but Mei pushed him further on the bed. She was obviously very keen to watch her husband fuck my wife. This could be good for later. I laid Amy down and as I started to remove her knickers Jen asked me if she could do it and then go first with Amy. Sure, I said as Amy lifted her bum. Jen slid her hands up Amy's thighs, and while looking at Amy, slowly slid them off, taking note of Amy's pubic mound and neat patch of hair. She gave them to me so I threw them into the crowd. Amy looked shocked, but what could she do. A cheer went up, someone got them. Amy will be naked for the rest of the night, great.

Amy laid back, closed her eyes and let us all touch her. Although being touched by six hands would be nice, this was not romantic sex; this was just plain sex. Paul was fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples. Amy pulled Steve in for a kiss so she would be doing something as I opened her legs for all to see. Her pussy was slightly open and looked silky wet and smooth. Her lips were very dark around the edges, meaning she was very excited and ready. Jen moved in between her legs, laying on her tummy so she could kiss Amy's pussy.

I removed my jocks then slipped Jen's knickers off and threw them into the crowd as well. Another cheer went up. She can look for them later or stay naked. Jen's arse and pussy were in full view for anyone who wanted a peek, but no touching. Mei reached over and pulled Steve's jocks off him and Paul took his own off quickly. I could see three fairly hard dicks ready for a taste of my wife's delicious pussy.

Amy let out a little moan as Jen finally kissed her pussy. It had started. Amy was definitely not expecting another woman to be involved but she would not mind at all. I watched, enthralled at watching Jen's mouth covering Amy's pussy, her tongue lashing out against Amy's lips and clit. Not only will she be getting her three-dick-fuck wish, she's got a bonus. Amy pushed Steve down to her boobs so he could suck her nipples while Jen licked her pussy. Amy then reached out for Paul's bigger cock and pulled him in closer, stroking it back and forward. She told me later she would have sucked it but didn't know if he had been fucking someone else tonight. Amy reached for me and said can you suck my nipples please. I took over from Steve and realised why, she wanted Steve's nice new cock in her mouth. She placed her mouth over his brown, slightly smaller, but hard dick and slid down over it. I heard an excited small gasp from Mei. She had just witnessed her husband's cock disappearing into Amy's mouth. Amy slowly slid her mouth up and down, sucking and licking his cock, as he too, was letting out little moans of pleasure. Amy had his and Mei's full attention. I think we might be fucking Mei and Steve soon, as a foursome.

Jen was still kissing and licking Amy's pussy. Amy was enjoying it so much, letting out little groans of exhilaration as she sucked and enjoyed all the attention. It wasn't long before Jen's magic tongue side tracked Amy's attention. She stopped sucking Steve's cock so she could concentrate on her orgasm with Jen. Jen had slipped two slim fingers into Amy's pussy and was moving them faster, in time with her hard and fast licking. Her fingers were wet with Amy's pussy juice. Amy suddenly cum, twitching from the beautiful sensation of an orgasm by a strange lady. She also knew that people were watching it happen. As Jen slowly removed her fingers, I saw Amy's cum cream all over them. I watched as Jen sucked the cum cream off her fingers.

This voyeur's bed experience was only for Amy, otherwise I'm sure Jen would have been fucked by someone while she was licking Amy, with her arse and pussy in full view of anyone who wanted to look, and no doubt many did. As Jen rolled off, and as Amy started relaxing from that amazing cum experience with all of us involved, I nodded to Paul who held his bigger cock in his hand. He moved between Amy's relaxed legs. Tonight, I wanted to be last. I wanted to fuck her, after her pussy was filled with everyone else's cum.

Jen helped lift one of Amy's legs up, taking the opportunity of sliding her fingers along Amy's wet pussy lips at the same time, then sucking the juice off. I lifted her other leg, which made Amy wide open. Paul moved his big hard dick up to Amy's slippery waiting open lips. The voyeurs moved in closer to watch, including Mei who was very excited about all of this. I noticed she had her hand inside her knickers. Amy was helpless, we had her legs up and out as Paul lunged forward, in a nice way, sliding his big hard cock all the way in, in one smooth motion. Amy let out a gasp, mouth open, expecting it to be slow, but it was a nice gasp, she enjoyed the forcefulness of his big dick filling her tight pussy in one move. He pulled back slowly, letting Amy enjoy the snugness of it against the inside of her hot pink pussy, feeling its warmth, size and firmness as she hugged it with her pussy muscle.

As Paul started to fuck her, she pulled Steve's cock back into her mouth and continued to suck him. If she keeps this up, she'll have Paul filling her pussy up with cum and Steve filling her mouth up with cum. As Jen held one leg, she leaned down to kiss and suck Amy's closest nipple. I was watching all of this happening to my wife, but mainly I watched Paul's dick enjoying itself, disappearing into my wife's gorgeous dark pussy. Her dark tip lips were stretched tight around it, glistening with juices as it was moving in and out with each stroke. She was moaning softly with pleasure with each thrust of his hard warm flesh sinking deep inside her, thinking how nice it is to have a new man, a new dick using her pussy. Paul cum without warning, he had held back as much as he could, but exploded with grunts of pleasure as his cum burst out of his dick deep inside her.

12