Amy's Sluttiest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the club queue she said "What you need is to spread your wings. There's no way I'm going home tonight without at least three good kisses and some phone numbers."

Tipsy as we both were I laughed and said that seemed like a good plan, not really meaning it and still having warm fuzzy thoughts of Dale.

Kara was hot stuff. She was about 5ft6, with long straight blonde hair. She somehow managed to have a lovely slim figure and yet bigger tits than me.

If you polled a hundred guys, 90 would probably rate Kara ahead of me, and as the night wore on, she attracted more and more attention from guys and had easily topped her target of three kisses for the night.

She was struck with the last one in particular and introduced me. It was too loud to hear his name but I nodded and said hi. He had a friend who was above-average in looks, with a nice body. He wasn't in Dale's league but seemed nice enough for a lad our own age. We got chatting at the bar while Kara and thingy made out. He seemed nice, bought me drinks and made me laugh. After about 20 minutes she grabbed my hand and took me to the toilet. "How are you getting on with Steve?" she eagerly asked.

"Steve?" I said, confused. "Oh, STEVE" as it clicked that must be the name of the guy I was chatting to.

"Yeah, he's nice" I said.

"Just nice? He's FIT Ames, are you blind?"

"Yes he is pretty fit I suppose."

"Him and Olly are flatmates, you up for going back to theirs?"

"Oh, I don't think so" I said. "I should get home to Chris."

"Come on babe pleeeeaaase" she said. "I REALLY like Olly and it would be cool if you came too. You don't have to DO anything with him if you don't want."

"I don't? Wow thanks" I joked. "You sound like you've made your mind up already?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? I haven't been laid in a month and Olly's really nice.". She said that last bit with a cute little shiver. I could tell there was going to be no stopping her.

"So what do you expect me and Steve to do while you're doing the nasty with Olly?". I said.

"Watch a film, drink, chat, fuck - I don't know, but what I do know is that I need to be up for work tomorrow, which means being home in my own bed tonight and I seriously doubt that will happen if you're not there to drag me."

My flat was only five minutes in a taxi from Kara's parents house. "You do only live round the corner - you're going that way anyway, plus I think Steve likes you..."

"Don't try and tempt me, you know I'm taken" I protested. "If I do come it'll be for your sake and not Steve's."

Kara burst out laughing. "Taken? Don't play that card with me Ames. For someone supposedly going through relationship trouble you're awfully perky lately, and you forget I know you best. I know there's more you're not telling me - I'm just not asking out of politeness. You obviously don't feel comfortable telling me yet about all the new action you're so clearly getting."

She caught me standing open-mouthed at her guesswork. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean" I quipped, not managing to get through the while sentence without breaking into laughter.

"Alright then Sherlock, I'll come - but only because you're my best friend and I can see how desparate you are - not because of Steve" I laughed.

We returned to the boys arm-in-arm, giggling like a couple of teenagers.

After another half-an-hour of me and Steve sitting at a table watching Olly and Kara get ever more dirty on the dancefloor, we were both quite drunk and enjoying each other's company. We bonded laughing at the behaviour of the other two. We were ready to make a move and decided to go and fetch them from the floor.

They'd been pretty much locked at the lips for the last 20 minutes and Olly's hands were all over Kara's ass as he ground into her crotch. It seemed a pity to break up a good party so Steve and I decided to give them five extra minutes and began to dance alongside them, our eyes flitting between each other and what our friends were doing. I was getting horny watching them and was warming to the idea of a little bit of fooling around with Steve who, after all, was pretty good-looking. We had chemistry and it was obvious even to my drunken self that he liked me.

5 minutes turned into 15, by which time we had our arms loosely around each other as we danced. Kara and Olly were oblivious to the world around them and we watched as his hand undid the button on her tight jeans and disappeared down the front as they made out, no longer dancing. It was at that point I grabbed Kara and we all left the club, got into a taxi and were away to the boys house.

Steve sat in the front while I got stuck in the back with those two. They continued to kiss and fondle throughout the 10 minute journey as me and Steve brazenly looked on, sniggering and glancing at each other every so often. I now realised I was dangerously turned-on and felt myself getting wet again. I wanted a cock. Any cock. I even thought briefly about getting a cab to Dale's for a booty call.

We arrived at their place and Steve opened all the doors ahead of them as they groped and kissed their way into the flat. We took one sofa and they took the other. Steve got four drinks but predictably, theirs went untouched. They progressively got more and more steamy just feet from us as we both just sat and watched silently, brazenly. The room was thick with sexual tension as Kara's jeans popped again and Olly's hand snaked inside and found it's target. Kara gasped and writhed under his touch as my own pussy started to ache for more attention.

"Hey" I blurted out as they looked around, almost confused as to who was interrupting them. "Want to go somewhere more private?"

Without a word, Olly got up and yanked Kara to the next room, leaving me and Steve on the sofa. We drank their drinks and began to chat about the other two. I was practically in heat and made sure my body language was open and inviting enough for Steve to pounce, which he did within about 5 minutes of them leaving us.

As we kissed, we started to hear Kara and Olly having sex. It sounded good and, fuelled on by the mini-show we had earlier, Steve slipped off my shoulder straps with no resistance from me. I laid back as he sucked my little breasts gently, and I removed his top as his hands moved down under my dress.

It was at this point I realised that I wasn't 'clean' down there, not by a long shot. I stopped his hand as he made contact with the outside of my soaking thong, the wetness of which he can't have failed to notice. I wriggled free, knelt down in front of the sofa and undid his jeans. I'd already had sex with two different guys in the past 6 hours, I shouldn't really make it three.

I pulled out his cock and went to work. It was average-sized but quite thick. I pumped with my hand as I sucked, determined to get him off without the need for sex. But I was torn, this was my head ruling my heart and I was still so horny and needed attention. I slipped my free hand under my dress and began to play with myself as I worked on him. Even I was surprised my the dampness of my knickers as my hand slid under the waistband.

Sitting with his head laid-back on the sofa, I thought Steve would never notice.

My plan was working a treat until I got too carried away and he opened his eyes to see my arm vigorously servicing my pussy as my mouth serviced his cock.

"Oh my god" he gasped. "That's so hot." He grabbed me under my arms and pulled me upright as his cock sprang from my mouth. The lust in his eyes told me he wasn't going to be content with a blowjob. He wanted all of me, and it was time for my heart to rule my head, I gave in.

I slipped my thong down in one movement so he wouldn't see any evidence of my earlier activites that evening. As I stepped out, he spun me onto my back on the sofa and slipped his cock into me easily, bunching my dress up around my waist.

It occurred to me that this was the third guy to have me in this position this evening - in my dress but out of my pants. He began slowly and tentatively at first, but soon he was pounding away at me as I relaxed back sleepily and took it.

"Carry on" he panted. I looked confused.

He grabbed my hand and steered it towards my pussy. I now knew what he wanted. I started masturbating again as he fucked me. I wasn't going to last long and came after a couple of minutes, helped no end by Kara blatently doing the same next door, and being very vocal about it. As I relaxed I shut my eyes. Steve continued to pound away at my limp body, and a minute or two later, I felt the warm flood of cum pouring into my pussy as he planted kisses all over my face.

I was having one of those moments of clarity you only get immediately after an orgasm. I was drunk and so, so tired. I wanted to be in my own bed drifting off to sleep but instead I was staring at my wet knickers sat screwed up on the cheap laminate lounge floor of a stranger's student digs, as another load of warm cum trickled out of my pussy and down between my ass cheecks onto the uncomfortable sofa.

We must have laid like that for several minutes with Steve gently sliding in and out with his semi-hard cock. It wasn't unpleasant and to tell the truth, was actually quite relaxing. As I realised he was working himself up for round two, Kara appeared fully dressed with a half-naked Olly in tow, both getting an eyeful of me impaled on Steve's cock. I quickly pushed down my dress and sprang up. Me and Steve chatted as we waited for the taxi to arrive. He was nice and I took his number, but in reality I think we both knew I wouldn't be calling, nice as he was.

After dropping off Kara, I snuck back into the flat as quetly as I could. By now it was 03:45 and Chris would be asleep. I wanted to jump in the shower, but that would wake him. Since I always go straight to bed after a night out, it would also raise unwanted questions from Chris. He had work early in the morning so I could clean up once he'd gone. I silently undressed in the dark hallway. I slowly unzipped my dress and slipped it over my head freeing my tits. I turned the handle, inched open the bedroom door and crept inside. I tossed the dress softly into the laundry basket and pulled an oversize t-shirt on for bed. Given the mess I was in, I kept my knickers on. I didn't want him coming across those in the laundry or elsewhere as copious amounts of evidence would lay my unfaithfulness bare. Plus, a teeny bit of me wanted to keep feeling dirty and desired...

I slid into bed next to Chris but, despite my best efforts he stirred. I faced the wall and bunched my legs up so as not to encourage him in any way. He rolled over and put his arm around me, spooning close up behind. All I could think was "shiiiiiit" and I held my breath hoping he was still asleep. "You're late back" he whispered sleepily. Fuuuuck! "Yeah sorry I woke you" I whispered back. "Not a problem" he said. I hoped I'd imagined the seductive tones in his voice. He stroked his hand up my bare side underneath the t-shirt and cupped my breast. It felt good but I really didn't want this to go any further. "Babe, not now, I'm tired" I said and pushed his hand away.

"Oh come on" he teased, kissing my shoulder, "I've been desparate for you to get back so we can pick up where we left off earlier, that was one hot fuck and you're always extra slutty for me when you're drunk." If only he knew! The crudeness of his dirty talk stoked my fires again and he roughly squeezed my arse. "Chris, stop I'm really not in the mood" I said, apparently unconvincingly. "Bullshit, you're always in the mood after a night out, I'll be quick, I promise, come on" he pleaded as he kneaded my arse and tits and kissed my neck, weakening my resistance further. "But I'm too tired for that" I whined. "I'll do all the work" he said between kisses, "all you have to do is let me slip off those knickers and spread those beautiful, sexy legs of yours."

There was no stopping him so I quickly readjusted my plan from hiding my slut behaviour to damage limitation. Chris was going to fuck me, so I needed to make sure he got inside and did his business without raising suspicion. It could even be to my advantage - If I got fucked, in the morning I'd look like a girl who'd been fucked, which was how I looked anyway, although of course he didn't know that in the darkness of the bedroom!

"Ok" I sighed and quickly shed my knickers before he could get hold of them. "But no fucking about, just do your stuff, I need to sleep."

"Fuck you're hot" he said as he climbed on and positioned himself between my legs. I reached down to guide him in but the slickness of my slutty pussy made that redundant. Chris popped inside and slid in balls-deep with barely even a thrust. "Fucking hell" he said "I've never seen you this wet, you SO wanted this, you're such a tease."

"Well, maybe..." I played along. "Now fuck me and come in me baby."

It took Chris about 60 seconds of furious pounding before he emptied his balls into me. As he pulled out, I felt a thick load drip out of me and onto the bed. Chris rolled off me and over to his side.

I lay there staring up into the darkness as I contemplated the last 7 hours.

My now sore pussy had been fucked, unprotected, by 3 different guys.

It had received 4 full loads of hot, sticky cum.

I'd masturbated in front of a perfect stranger, watched my best friend get fingered and listened to her get screwed whilst matching her pace in the room next door.

I'd been seen by her and her one-night stand with my legs spread on a sofa, imapled on a stranger's cock and full of cum.

She suspected I'd cheated on my boyfriend beforehand, but has now seen first-hand evidence - even though she still doesn't know the half of it.

I'd cheated on my boyfriend not once, but twice in one night and then let him fuck my cheating, well-used pussy for what you might call 'sloppy thirds'.

As I contemplated all this, I didn't feel the shame you might expect, I felt relief. Relief that I'd got away with it. As I realised that I'd been the world's biggest slut that night, I couldn't help but smirk slightly.

How on earth was I going to survive the weekend without Dale?

12