Amy's Yoga Retreat

Story Info
Amy is curious at what happens at a Yoga retreat for couples.
5.7k words
2.89
15.2k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
192 Followers

Amy's Yoga Retreat

Amy got the email a month ago and read it a few times before telling me. It was an invite to a Yoga Retreat from the lady who ran the Yoga class where Amy failed to read the brochure but luckily that blunder was a blessing as we may not have gone. But it turned out to be so much better than your everyday yoga class.

The invite was from Akari, the yoga teacher, asking if we would be interested in attending a Yoga Retreat for three nights with 5 other couples at her property in the hills with her large house and holiday bungalows, surrounded by bushland. The invites had been sent to two of her classes which meant that there were at least ten invites issued. It was first in best dressed, via a text to Akari's number. The agenda of the retreat would be known on arrival. It was up to the couples to decide if they were willing to take the challenge and a provide a full commitment to her unknown agenda at the time of accepting.

There was one rule in the letter. It was that one week before the retreat we were all to test for any STD's and bring the results with us, plus none of us were to have sex with anyone else in the four weeks leading up to the retreat except with your own partner. It was an honour system.

Amy read it out to me on a Saturday morning the day she got it while I was making her breakfast.

"What do you think," I asked.

"I'm thinking if Zumi and Joe have read it yet."

"To me that sounds like you have made your mind up and are wondering whether they are going to accept as well."

Amy looked at me slightly puzzled and said, "Your right I guess, that's what I am thinking but I hadn't actually thought about it." We both laughed. "But what do you think," she asked me.

"Well, that class we went to was something special, so if she's organised this retreat then I suspect its going to be something special again, along similar lines. I think it will be more sex based on Yoga principles or something like that. So, knowing how you enjoyed that last class, and the fact we have swapped with Zumi and Joe a few times since, I think we go. What could go wrong, too many cocks might want your gorgeous juicy pussy." Amy laughed, but it was an 'I agree' laugh.

"I'll ring Zumi now while you finish my breaky." I could hear Amy on the phone laughing with Zumi. They were responding.

"It's funny, they thought the same as us, so us girls decided we go. We are both responding now."

"Your breaky is going cold."

"It's okay, you can heat it up for me, this is Priority 1." I liked her thinking.

Amy got an immediate reply saying we were the third couple and Zumi and Joe were the fourth couple. Amy was right, it was a priority.

My girl Amy is a beautiful slim Chinese lady with smallish boobs but fantastic nipples and enjoys other guys licking her to cum and their cocks fucking her yummy pussy soon after, when we can arrange it. Zumi is a slim Japanese lady, with similar build to Amy. Both have gorgeous long black hair with the golden Asian skin tone, and now the four of us are going on a sexy long weekend, we hoped.

We arrived just after 11am. Zumi and Joe were already there. We were allocated our bungalow. The bungalow numbers coincided in the order we had booked. We were room 3. Lunch, and I guess dinner, was served in the main house, which was very large, and she had staff. We all knew Akari was fairly well off from some very good investments. I noticed one other couple from the original class so I guess the three other couples were from another class. I wondered what their class was like but all looked slim and attractive, of different ages and backgrounds. Akari welcomed us all and said the agenda and highlights of the weekend would be revealed after lunch. I looked across the room and saw an easel with a cover over it. After lunch, and with our full attention, Akari flipped the cover over and went through the Rules for each day/night, which were shown on a different sheet.

The Agenda:

Day 1 (afternoon):

Couples mingle in the pool and bar area after lunch. Get to know the other guests.

Night 1:

Dinner from 6:30pm. To bungalows by 9pm sharp.

Couples spend the first night together. Last chance for change of heart and cancellation.

Amy and I looked at each other. That was a good start. I figured that was so we could talk to each other about the other participants, then decide to stay or go.

Day 2:

7-9am: Breakfast.

10am: Morning Yoga. Yoga outfits. Not naked.

12pm: Lunch.

2pm: Hiking. Each bungalow had its own trail that ended where another bungalow trail ended. There would be an afternoon tea basket and a camping mattress on arrival.

I heard Amy whisper "Interesting".

Night 2:

Dinner from 6:30pm. To bungalows by 9pm sharp.

Ladies Pick 7:30pm. Ladies were to pick a bungalow number from a bowl and spend the entire night at that bungalow with the man of that bungalow. They could decide to do whatever they wanted, provided there was consent.

Amy looked at Zumi and Joe. Zumi nodded as if that was interesting but okay with them. Then Amy looked at me to see my reaction about being without her for one night.

Day 3:

7-9am: Breakfast.

10am: Morning Yoga. Yoga outfits. Not naked.

12pm: Lunch.

2pm: Canoeing: There are four, three person canoes. There are four landings to go to, each with an open but covered structure where there would be an afternoon tea basket, a camping mattress and towels on arrival. Four volunteer captains are to select two marbles of who will be their passengers. For example, Pink Marble 1 would be the lady from bungalow 1. Blue Marble 1 would be the man from bungalow 1. There was not to be three persons of the same sex. Participants could decide to do whatever they wanted, provided there was consent.

Amy looked at me and said, "wow, very interesting. This seems like a lot of fun, so far." I nodded but was busy counting in my head. I came up with a score of 5, not counting me.

Night 3:

Dinner from 6:30pm. To bungalows by 9pm sharp.

Men's Pick 7:30pm: Three men (Bungalows 1, 3 and 5) were to pick a bungalow number from a bowl and spend the night with his own partner, until midnight, at the bungalow selected with the couple of that bungalow. As a foursome, the couples could decide to do whatever they wanted, provided there was consent.

We looked at each other and held hands. I think this will be a good retreat, and so it started.

Day 1 afternoon:

After lunch we went and changed into bathers and headed to the heated pool and bar. We eventually met all the other couples but settled in with Zumi and Joe and another new couple to us, Frank and Nat (bungalow 6). I could tell Amy liked Frank so that was a good start. Jeff and Lin soon joined us, as Lin could relate to Amy's Asian background.

Dinner was excellent and then off we went to our bungalows before 9pm. And we did talk about the other couples which I think was Akari's plan by putting us back into our own rooms.

Amy liked Joe of course and Frank, and she thought Paul was very nice as well, so I hope it all works out, but even the other two guys seemed okay. I wasn't fussed about the other ladies, I like Zumi and the others seemed very nice. Amy got a bit horny when I explained I was counting during the agenda reading and activity briefing.

"What do you mean by 5."

"If we do all the activities and room swapping, then you could possibly have a maximum of five different cocks fucking you this weekend, and at a minimum, two, not counting me."

"Oh, okay. How many would you like my pussy to enjoy," she said cheekily as she grabbed my dick and kissed me.

"So, you don't want to cancel then I gather.'

"No."

"In that case, let me think. I would like to hear about and or watch at least three different cocks fucking your pussy, hopefully five, and I think you will cum at least seven times."

"Good, starting right now then," she said as she pushed me down between her bare thighs.

Day 2:

We all turned up on time for our Yoga class which went well considering we were all clothed, although the Yoga tights the ladies wore all showed the ladies mounds and soft pussy 'V' shapes. Some of us blokes had issues, but that would be normal considering what was on the menu over the next couple of days.

At the end of the class Akari said "For the last 5 minutes in your quiet down time, I'd like you all to relax and think about what might happen tonight when you are away from your partner and with someone different for the entire night. Consider what your thoughts might be, what you might be willing to do, whether you will share the details with your partner, which of course you should. Most of all I want you to think about how Yoga influences your harmony, peace of mind and these wonderful new feelings which I hope you enjoy, for the right reasons."

After lunch we put on our hiking shoes and headed out on trail 3, not knowing who we would meet. The interesting thing was that there was going to be some snacks and drinks, plus the mattress when we arrive. There was no rule about what should happen when we meet the other couple. Were we expected to have sex with them or just sit and chat, I guess that's up to the couples. Amy and I chatted on the way, looking at the fauna and flora, and discussing what might happen when we get there and who the other couple might be.

"If there is an opportunity, would you like whoever the other guy is, to fuck you, if you feel comfortable of course," I asked. I always want to know what she might do, so I am prepared to help it happen if that's what she decides and to ensure her wellbeing of course.

"Sure, that's what this weekend is all about, right, sex with others, for inner peace and harmony of mind." I chuckled.

Finally, I spotted a clearing ahead with a table, a picnic basket and would you believe there was a queen bed with a queen camping mattress, pillows and a sheet. The picnic basket had drinks, fruit, some little packets of snacks, towels and tissues. Well planned I thought. A few minutes later Paul and his wife Dionne (bungalow 5) turned up. That's a good start I thought. We sat down and talked about what we thought of the retreat and the expectation of this hiking adventure. Dionne thought it was a great idea and was excited at what was planned for the whole weekend, as was Amy. I happened to find a bottle of Chenin Blanc wine in the basket and poured us all a drink. I knew this would relax Amy a little just in case. After our glasses were half empty, and no doubt with us all eager to see if anything would happen, I walked over to the bed and sat on it. It was firm but comphy and under a nice shady tree, but in the open air. No sunburnt bums at least.

"It's a good quality mattress, that's for sure," I said. Paul followed and agreed. The girls were seated, looking at us, not knowing what to do.

Paul broke the ice "come on Di, check it out." Both girls came over and sat down on the edge.

Amy took a large mouthful of wine, gave me the glass, and pulled me close for a kiss. Holding the glass so I didn't spill it, she laid back with me coming down on top of her. Dionne took the glass and set it on the table and came back as I started undoing Amy's shorts. Dionne took over and while Amy watched her, not sure of what was going to happen, she pulled Amy's shorts off, then hooked her fingers under her knickers and pulled them off as well, exposing Amy's pussy to us all. First in, best undressed. Dionne pushed Amy back down and gently spread her legs. Paul and I got a nice look at Amy's fleshy gorgeous pussy as it parted. Dionne leaned down and kissed her pussy, then gave it a few nice long licks which made Amy's body shiver, as she groaned softly in the pleasure of another woman tasting her.

"That pussy is so yummy and tasty," she said to Paul then pushed him toward Amy as Dionne pulled me away to the other side of the bed. It wasn't long before both girls were fully naked. Amy pushed Paul down between her legs for him to continue what Dionne had started, maybe even hoping that Dionne would continue. I managed to watch his mouth cover her dark swollen lips, imagining his tongue lapping up her sweet sensual juices while licking along her soft pink flesh and playing with her clit. Dionne pushed me down between her thighs and I did what I imagined Paul was doing to Amy. I could hear Amy moaning softly as I could see Paul greedily lavishing her pussy while I lapped up Dionne's juices as well. Amy reached around and got him to slide a finger or two into her pussy. It wasn't long before I could tell she was going to have her second cum of the retreat. Suddenly and loudly, she cum which set Dionne off to her orgasm.

Paul dropped his shorts and his big hard cock sprung out, dribbling in anticipation. Amy sat up and pulled him close, grabbed his dick and pushed her mouth down over his shaft as far as she could and slowly sucked his cock while gently massaging his balls. Not long later she guided him into her slippery cum soaked pussy. I watched his cock push her dark lips aside as it entered, deep and tight. Amy moaned again, feeling his thickness filling her warm wet inviting pussy. A little while later Amy dreamily opened her eyes to see me fucking Dionne, she smiled and closed her eyes again to enjoy her first new cock of the retreat. One down, how many more.

It wasn't long before all couples were back at the pool talking about their hiking experience. We were one of the last to get there. It was a success for bungalows 2 and 4, as they did engage in swapping partners. Bungalows 1 and 6 apparently just chatted about the retreat and what might happen tonight when they need to swap partners. I think Jeff and Lin, both Asian, in bungalow 1 were a little nervous. Lin kept close to Amy. They were able to have secret little chats in Mandarin.

We had a shower together before dinner and talked about our hiking experience. She very much enjoyed Paul's cock inside her while watching me fuck Dionne at the same time, but said that when Dionne kissed her pussy, she immediately got very wet between her thighs and wanted her to continue. Maybe another day. That made my dick swell up but I controlled myself and instead I lathered up her boobs and nipples with body wash while I asked her who she hoping would be fucking her tonight.

"Maybe Frank or Jeff, I think. I've already had Joe several times. Even though I like him I'd like to try some others. What about you she asked."

"I'm hoping for Lin, you know how I like Asian ladies and she seems really nice. Maybe Monica, the Spanish lady."

Soon it was time for dinner and the Ladies draw for the night alone with someone else. Akari walked around and chatted to us all to see if all was well and was pleased that we all enjoyed todays little surprise hiking adventure.

Akari started the draw with Nat in bungalow 6 and then went in reverse bungalow order. As they were drawn there where some little cheers and rejoicing for each of the ladies. The results were:

Nat drew Joe from bungalow 4.

Dionne drew Tony the Italian guy from bungalow 2.

Zumi drew Jeff from bungalow 1.

Amy drew Frank from bungalow 6. She was happy, she got what she was hoping for.

Monica drew me from bungalow 3.

Lin was left with Paul from bungalow 5. Although still nervous, he looked happy with that. She knew that Paul had fucked Amy on the hiking adventure and Amy had said he was nice. Amy held her hand and said it was a good outcome and that she will be okay.

There wasn't much time for the men to organise themselves, get their gear and head off to their respective other bungalows to spend the night with their new partner by 9pm. While the men were preparing, the girls were as well, as very soon, their new lovers for the night will be turning up at their doorstep.

I kissed Amy good night. "I hope you enjoy your night with Frank. You can tell me about it in the morning," I said as I left for bungalow 2 next door. I looked across the grassed area and saw Frank heading our way and gave him the thumbs up. Having a man spend a night with your wife without being there was a little daunting. I decided that being with your wife while someone else was fucking her was easier to deal with. I guess Akari's plan was for us all to reflect on that tomorrow at Yoga and reaching out to our inner feelings of love, trust, respect and happiness for our partners and for communicating our deep love for each other under unusual circumstances. When we signed up for this, we had all agreed to do whatever was going to happen on this retreat, and we all knew the possibilities based on the first course we did.

Day 3:

Back in our bungalow by 8am, Amy and I talked about the night without each other.

"How many times did you fuck Monica," she asked, sounding a little jealous, maybe not.

"Only once last night but I made her cum again this morning. I knew I would want to kiss your pussy and fuck you this morning, knowing you had Frank all night so I held off. What about you."

"We fucked last night and he made me cum. He also wanted to fuck me this morning so I let him. It was nice, but I did not cum, because funnily enough I wanted you to make me cum this morning as well."

"Did you enjoy him fucking you though."

"Of course, silly boy, sex is sex, it's nice and you know I like cocks fucking my pussy, but of course I like you fucking it the most, I love you, it's different." We both laughed as we head for the shower.

After the shower I pushed Amy on to her tummy on the bed and licked her cute little puckered arse for a while. She enjoyed the sensation and moaned quietly and let me have my fun. I couldn't help myself so while she was on her tummy, I slid my dick into her pussy that Frank had already fucked this morning. Thinking about her with him all night, naked, nipples being enjoyed and his cock inside her pussy was too much for me, so it wasn't long before I cum. I then rolled her over and licked her pussy that had already had Paul and Frank's cock inside it.

"Whose cock did you like the most," I asked while I continued to lick.

"Both were nice, of course" she said diplomatically, "but I liked Paul's cock better, and his licking yesterday was almost as good as yours, almost," she also said diplomatically. Talking about it made her even more horny and she cum quickly. Four times so far, and yes, I'm counting.

We just made it by 9am breakfast cut off, as did most of the others, obviously having gone home to sexually re-claim their respective partners and talk about who fucked who. I found out a little later that Nat had got Joe to fuck her arse last night and her pussy in the morning, Zumi had told Amy. Amy's expression made her look a little jealous like she missed out on something amazing. Lin had also told Amy that Paul was very nice but they only had sex once, last night, but she had trouble cumming, so pretended to. Amy told me she's still a little nervous.

Just before morning Yoga, I asked Amy if she would consider a bum fuck tonight if it could happen. She said she wouldn't mind trying as long as someone also fucked her pussy, but not at the same time. She would want to enjoy both individually without the stress of double penetration. But it wasn't a high priority.

Canoeing time come around fairly quickly after lunch.

Four guys volunteered to be captains, not me.

Tony went first and picked Pink 6, Nat and Pink 2, his own wife Monica. There were no rules about that, so that selection stayed. This couple will experience an MFF threesome, if they hadn't already.

Joe went next and picked Pink 3, Amy and Pink 5, Dionne. Wow, that was a good one I thought. Amy and Joe have fucked a few times already but the dark horse was Dionne. In this MFF, would she want to do Amy, and would Amy let her. I think she will.

sydamy
sydamy
192 Followers
12