An Accidental Accident

Story Info
A true loving wife in every sense of the word.
4k words
4.09
34.4k
33
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
719 Followers

An Accidental Accident.

The accident changed our whole future. I was lying in my hospital bed two months after being blindsided by a driver going far too fast for the conditions. It had been snowing all night and we decided to try to get the car home from the restaurant, it turned out to be the worst decision of our lives. All I remember is blinding headlights as the car smashed into us from a side street.

My wife Cathy had been at my side every day of my recovery staying over every weekend in a cot next to me holding my hand. She had come out of it relatively unscathed but I could see it in her face that the last months had taken its toll on her, she looked like she had aged ten years.

We had been told the paralysis may be permanent but 25% of patients partially or fully recovered only time would tell. I had nerve damage to my spine and an operation carried enormous risks. All I could feel from chest down were pins and needles, which believe it or not was a good sign they said.

We were on the discharge list and only waiting for our home to be finished so she could care for me there. The doctors were more than happy to send me home as long as we had the care package in order.

That was a while ago now and we were settled into our new routines, She was wonderful, she kept me out of a serious depression by occupying me with things, it was clear that she was struggling sometimes though.

I was fortunate to have taken out an insurance a few years back for death or life altering illness that meant we had no money worries.

The doctors warned us it would be hard, extremely hard especially mentally but Cathy was sure we could handle it.

She packed in her job and stayed at home with me with only a nurse visit every Friday and a twice weekly physio session with Alan my hospital physiotherapist. These sessions gave us both a bit of distraction from our lives, it gave us both people to talk to and also Cathy could get out for a few hours with her friends.

Without her I would have given up by now, she was my rock she would never give up no matter how hard the going got. She showed me what love truly is. Many women her age would've found a way to get out of this hell, she was faced with life looking after me and childless.

Many, many nights over those months we cuddled ourselves to sleep crying in each-other's arms. The first year of my disability had been torture for her, for both of us.

Cathy had always been a very outgoing type of woman which is what attracted me to her in the first place. But now she had lost her spark, she tried to put on the brave face but I knew her well enough to see behind the smile.

I think I would have gone to pieces with what had happened if it was the other way around but she was strong as an ox, her character shone and pulled us both through. But I could see in her face that the situation was killing her slowly.

Being either on my back or in my chair had given me so much time to think about us and more importantly about her. Although the accident had smashed my body, it had ripped her future from her too. We were still a young couple at 27 and 30 and we had planned on being parents soon, being a mother had been so cruelly taken from her. She would've been a great mum, I tried so many times to speak to her about this but she shut me down each time. I felt so bad for her, I could hear her crying from the other room each time I tried to broach the subject.

We had had a very active sex life over the years which had come to an abrupt end for her. I could often hear the buzz of her vibrator when she thought I was sleeping. We had even talked of swinging a few times over the years because of her sex drive, I quite liked the idea of having another woman but I could not bear to think of her with another man, a macho way of thinking about it I know but that was me then.

Now I knew she needed intimate male or female company. It was killing her not having it I could see it and I also knew we had to deal with it before the pressure got too much.

I hated the thought of her getting what she needed off some big dicked stud but I knew in my heart she needed it. I tried to bring the subject up now and again but again she would shut me down getting angry about it. She admitted that she missed the penetrative sex but her love for me would never ever let her even entertain the idea, even with my blessing.

We slept in the same bed and I could still kiss and cuddle her, I still had full movement from the chest up. The pins and needles had gotten stronger over the last few weeks but no matter how she tried to arouse me I could not give her what she needed.

We could still have oral sex or more like I performed it on her, it consisted of me lying on my back and she basically used my face and tongue to get off. But we both knew she needed more even though she was adamant she didn't. But I knew that I could not provide that now, or the baby that she had so desperately wanted.

The longer this had gone on the more I thought of how she had given up her whole life to care for me, I could not have asked for a life partner more beautiful inside as well as outside as Cathy.

I had gotten quite close to Alan our physio and spoke to him on one of his visits about my lack of an erection and was there a way of doing it. He did say about implants that could be inflated and deflated on command but that seemed a bit too mechanical and intrusive to me. His other suggestion was a strap-on apparently they could be very realistic these days. We would still have the closeness of making love and she could straddle me while we made out. This was more appealing to me I just didn't know how to get Cathy to go along with it.

Little did I know, she literally jumped at the suggestion. We had a lot of fun for a change over the next week or two trolling through sex sites looking for the perfect one. It seems weird but we had the best time we had had in ages looking for a replacement cock for me.

We also started to look at porn too as a side effect of strap-on searches. It was eye-opening to say the least. I was really surprised how much Cathy was so into watching men getting fucked by their wives. I know she had a high sex drive but I discovered just how kinky she was too, I had no idea. I left the final choice to her as it was her that would be getting the benefit of it. She had a smile on her face again and that twinkle in her eye that I so longed to see had come back.

She was like a kid two days before Christmas waiting for her presents, it was lovely to see her happy for the first time in so long.

"It's here, it's here!"

She came into the lounge like a tornado ripping the parcel apart,

"Look, look, what do you think?"

She was so excited she ripped the box to shreds.

It consisted of what looked like rubber pants with a hole in the front, she took the phallus into her hands showing me smiling.

"Well?"

"It's a bit big isn't it?"

She had that look again, a look I had not seen in such a long time. She held it lovingly looking at me,

"Ok it might be a just a little bigger than you, is that ok? Well, can we try it?"

"What, now? And it's a bit more than a little bit bigger isn't it? I mean that must be ten inches long!"

"Oh please Mark, can we try?"

"Ok but wait until Alan has been, he is due in 45 minutes."

Alan arrived and put me through my paces massaging me and testing reflexes,

"Cath looks happy today, she is out there humming and singing in the kitchen, I've never seen her like that, it's nice. Good news?"

"you could say that, I took your advice and her toy has arrived."

"Ha, Ha, well good for you. I am happy for you both, give it a go and let's hope it works out."

He finished in double quick time and left me laying on the bed half naked and in her hands smiling as he left.

Cathy slid the rubber pants over my feet and up to my waist, she had to talc them as they were a very snug fit. She was giggling and laughing as she did it, it was so, so lovely to see her happy again, I just hoped to god this would work.

She attached the silicone cock into place and to be honest it looked obscene from my angle. It jutted from my lifeless body much further than mine ever had.

"You have to make me wet enough to take it Mark."

With that she sat on my face, she was already wetter than I had ever known before, she was literally dripping. Within a minute she had an orgasm writhing above me, I have learnt how she likes me to give her oral but this was nothing to do with me, I think this was all in her mind and the strap-on.

She slithered down to it and positioned herself above it holding it upright. Cathy slowly inserted the massive head and groaned. It slowly slid in. I will never forget the look on her face as she took it inch by inch.

"OOOOOHHHH!"

She had the whole thing inside her as she came down to me and kissed me. She held her hands to my face.

"I love you Mark, I love you so much. Thank you for this."

I was happy and heartbroken at the same time if that makes sense. I was happy for her but so sad that I would never get to feel this again for real. We kissed as she rose and fell on the silicone cock, I held her to me tightly as she worked herself to another climax. I had never been able to give her a penetration orgasm but it looked like one was well on the way with this gadget.

"Oh my god!"

She suddenly sat up and threw her head back groaning as another orgasm hit her, I had missed the intimacy of this so much and it was very clear she had too.

She collapsed onto my chest crying tears of happiness shaking from the after effects of her climax.

Then she suddenly shrieked and jumped off me sending her juices flying from the phallus across the room,

"LOOK! MARK, LOOK!!"

I thought she meant look at the cock but she jumped from the bed to my feet, my left foot was moving. Only slightly but it was moving as if it had a life of its own. She grabbed it asking if I had any feeling, it was slight but I could just feel my big toe. She came back to my face kissing me all over overjoyed that I could feel my toe. We both cried holding each other tight. She again jumped from the bed to get her phone.

"I have to ring Doctor Samuels, it's a miracle."

"I think you better get this off me first babe."

The next day Dr John Samuels was in our bedroom and it was embarrassing as hell but he wanted to know exactly what brought on the movement. He said the emotions combined with the kinky sex could be the overriding factor in the movement in my toes. In other words get back to it!

Cathy was overjoyed, she was on cloud nine for days. We would start with oral then move onto penetrative sex only this time she would sit reverse cowgirl on me watching my feet as she pleasured herself. My left foot definitely moved as she rode me, I couldn't feel it but the pins and needles with far stronger in it.

I think she felt that within a week I'd be walking again, it didn't happen but she was much happier now, in turn that made me happier.

Dr Samuels started to make weekly calls to test my responses and told us that I was making progress, small but still progress. We needed to go into hospital for more rigorous tests to find exactly where the damage was now and what has started to heal, and more importantly how. Cathy asked the doctor the big question that she needed answering, babies?

We could try IVF but it is notoriously expensive, I should still be producing sperm so that would not be a problem. When she explained the procedure to me I nearly fainted. Even though I wouldn't feel the needles I could imagine the needles going into my balls and I felt quite queasy.

Cathy smiled awkwardly at me saying,

"There is another way, but that is quite intrusive too!"

"And?"

"Well, you know I....I mean we have been watching those strap-on movies, well if the lady does it perfectly in exactly the right spot the man can come."

"Sorry?? Are you saying what I think you are saying??"

"Well, you wouldn't need to have needles?"

"NO, just a huge prick in my ass!....no thank you!"

"Ok, just saying, it was just a thought!"

She squirmed on her chair looking at the floor.

"Is there no other way?" I asked.

"There is something called milking."

"Milking?"

"Yes, you still need to take something up your ass but that is where the trigger is located."

"What? Cathy how the fuck do you know all this?"

"Movies. Plus just lately I have been reading up on it. We need to get your sperm out and it just isn't coming out gladly is it!"

I needed to digest all this I know what she wanted, she wanted to fuck my ass. That's a close choice to the needles as far as I was concerned. I know I wouldn't feel it but I would know it and I didn't want a cock in my ass thank you very much.

I looked online about this "milking" shit, I found at least it was just a finger. Apparently if you poked and prodded the prostate gland it popped your cork. I asked Dr Samuels discretely on his next call, he told me yes it could work.

The next time we made love it was comical, Cathy came into the bedroom grinning with rubber gloves on. The strap-on in her left hand and a collection dish on a tray with a turkey baster in her right. I couldn't help it I got a fit of the giggles which set her off. I dreaded what the turkey baster was for?

But she actually got some sperm from me, not much but it was a start. She collected it and injected it inside herself. We tried over the next week or so every day, she had a huge smile on her face all week as she was getting all the cock she could ever want, albeit not a real one but it was close enough for her. She was getting better at getting my sperm out now too, her fingers found the right spot so I produced much more volume and I was sure once or twice I actually felt it dripping out which spurred her on to try harder.

She was trying all sorts of techniques that she was learning on the internet and using me as the guinea pig. I just wish I could feel the pleasure side of it too.

One morning while having our breakfast Cathy brought up the would I consider taking the strap-on conversation again, she had read more on the subject.

"Scientifically of course." She said with a smile.

I must admit after having her fingers going into dark places so often now I wasn't so adverse to it as I was before.

"I have read that if your prostate is stimulated enough, even if you are paralysed you could get what is called a reflex erection. This would make it far easier to collect the sperm and who knows where an erection could lead?"

She had that look on her face again that I loved, how could I say no to her after all she had done for me.

"I am NOT gay Cathy!"

"I know love but you are not taking a man up there, it's from me!"

The expectation on her face again was again like a small kid at Christmas. How the fuck could I burst her bubble.

After a big sign I whispered "Ok."

"Really? Yes, ok. You will?"

"Yes, but I am not gay ok, really I am not gay. You will keep this between us I am serious, NO-ONE gets to hear of this."

So that's how it was, she ordered a new smaller curved plastic cock especially made for the job. Our next session was only 5 minutes after it arrived in the post and this time it was me taking it. She positioned me on my stomach with a couple of pillows under me to raise me up. Thank god this cock was only about 5-6 inches and slimmer, it was double ended one end slid through the pants hole into her body. My god she did look sexy with it sticking out between her legs though.

She applied a generous amount of lube to it and lay onto my back. She seemed to have a problem positioning herself and I said,

"Is it ok, tell me when you are going in ok?"

"Mark, it is already in, it is in all the way."

"Fuck I can't even feel it."

"OOOOOHHH I can," she purred from behind me.

I felt her raise herself up and lean two hands onto my shoulders, I knew she had started to thrust in and out because of the weight shift. I still could not feel a thing.

"Cathy, I am not gay though you know that right?"

All I got in return was "oooompf, oooooompf, ooooompf", as she pounded away. Then I felt it!

"Cath, STOP! seriously stop! I can feel something, I need to piss, really I really need to piss."

Her hand went underneath us,

"Mark, you are hard, you are fucking hard. My god Mark your cock is hard!"

She pulled off of me and ripped the strap-on from its harness and turned my body over with the power of a superwoman. Cathy sat on me thrusting up and down over and over trying to force the sperm from my body. I was bewildered I still couldn't feel it but it didn't matter I was fucking my wife for real for the first time in years. We were both crying waterfalls as we fucked but it ended all too soon as I had gone soft. She climbed off and took me into her mouth trying to revive me, it didn't work.

"Fuck it" she cried, "fuck it, I am sorry I shouldn't have stopped, it was just instinct, your cock was hard and I needed it. I am sorry."

I could do nothing but lay there, she leaned down to me crying and I cradled her in my arms.

"Cath, I got hard. You got me hard."

We both teared up again and held each other in the most intense embrace we had ever had.

With her head on my chest she whispered,

"Next time I am not stopping fucking your ass until I get the spunk, right!"

"Ok, but I am not gay!" I said with a smile on my face.

"I felt it Cathy I felt something, I felt like I was going to burst down there. I felt like I really needed a piss but that has gone now but it was real."

The next day we tried again but this time we put a small bench across the bed with the pillows on it. this gave my cock room to swing freely below us.

She really loved being in charge and doing the fucking, she really got off on it. I felt that feeling again and I was not imagining this. Her hand came around and this time put a condom onto me, I was hard again. She jerked me in time with her fucking motions, She actually orgasmed on my back I couldn't feel it but I heard her, her hand was a blur now on my cock I could feel her rocking motions. Then I pissed, it felt like I pissed everywhere. I was waiting for the condom to either burst or fly off but it didn't. Cathy got off me and looked under, the condom was full of cum.

"Mark, we did it. we did it, YOU did it."

She carefully removed the rubber and slid the turkey baster inside it sucking up the contents. She inserted it into herself and squirted it. the look on her face was priceless, so much concentration. She slowly sunk off of the bed with her back on the floor and her legs still on the bed, her hand clamped over her snatch.

I was helpless stuck on the bench waiting to be helped off. Eventually she put on some panties and helped me to sit up.

"Now we let nature take its course." She said with a huge grin.

We did that same routine every day for three weeks each time the feeling became stronger and stronger for me until one day the test stick had two lines, we were pregnant. It was the best day of my life to hear her say,

"Mark, you are going to be a father."

**********************************************

It took 2-3 more years of tests at the hospital to learn that my nerve endings were now starting to heal and I had feelings in my upper legs now too.

I could feel my little girl Natalie sitting on my lap as I read her bedtime stories. She was an absolute godsend and gave me the will to heal quicker. She was a carbon copy of her mum, blue eyes and blond hair, she even had her mums dimples in her cheeks. Cathy was pregnant now with number two we had managed that the natural way we didn't know the sex and we didn't want to. Boy or girl they came from heaven as far as we were concerned. A true blessing to two people who thought children were not to be.

Dylan1
Dylan1
719 Followers
12