An Accidental Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her tight against her, Gail began to again rub her hand against Dana's sex, while also now beginning to massage her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples between her fingers. Soft kisses began to rain down on Dana's neck and shoulders, even as she tilted Dana's head so that her mouth might be available as well.

"Better?" Gail asked after she had been playing with Dana in this new position for a while.

"Much," Dana replied, that simple one word answer conveying an undreamed of level of satisfaction that filled every aspect of her body.

"Good," Gail replied just as simply, putting an even greater effort into her ministrations, which produced a new series of appreciative moans from the girl in her arms.

Again Dana found herself brought to the edge of the precipice, her body screaming for release, yet at the same time not wanting for the delights filling her to fade.

"Has Jack or any of your other boyfriends ever made you feel like this?" Gail asked as she kissed Dana on the cheek.

"No, never," Dana panted.

"Are you sure?" Gail asked.

"Yes!" Dana cried out, tears of joy forming at the corners of her eyes.

"Makes you wonder what you need any of them for, doesn't it?" Gail asked.

Dana wasn't sure if that last question was rhetorical or not, but either way she was in no state to answer it as her body continued to tremble on the brink of orgasm.

Following Gail's instruction, Dana replaced Gail's hand with her own and she began to masturbate furiously, allowing Gail to devote her full attention to her breasts. The touch of her own hand was all she needed to find that elusive orgasm.

Gail held her tight as her body exploded, her naked form quivering and quaking in the blonde's arms. Sweat ran down her back and chest, along with tears down her cheeks as she finally surrendered to the wondrous forces that had overpowered her.

"Good?" Gail asked as Dana collapsed back into her arms.

"Oh God, yes," Dana replied breathlessly.

"Then you just lay back and catch your breath for a moment," Gail said as she shifted her body enough for her to do just that, "because it's about to get even better.

With Dana now propped up on the pillows once more, Gail moved back between her legs and this time did go for the gold without hesitation. The sudden touch of her tongue against Dana's clit was enough to wash away any fatigue she felt and totally reenergize her.

Over the course of the next twenty-five minutes, the twenty-one year old was subjected to the most intense pussy-licking she could ever have imagined. Nothing in her life had ever come close, as Gail's efforts produced no less than two more orgasms in that short span. It this wasn't heaven, Dana couldn't imagine what was.

"Satisfied?" Gail asked after the last of Dana's climaxes had subsided.

"Totally," she replied with the broadest of smiles on her face.

"Are you sure?" Gail asked.

"What else could I want?" Dana answered.

"You never know," Gail said with a smile and a mischievous tone in her voice. "Sometimes you never know what you want until someone gives it to you."

Although baffled by that remark, Dana didn't ask Gail to explain it because the older woman took that moment to finally take off her jacket and carefully lay it across a nearby chair. Gail watched in rapt fascination as Gail walked to a point at the bottom of the bed and, button by button, began to undo her blouse. As it gave way, a sheer flesh colored bra became visible, one much more functional than the one Dana had been wearing, but at the same time made more erotic by the ensemble it had been worn under. After the blouse came the skirt, revealing an equally practical pair of panties.

Still, even if Gail had been wearing granny panties, Dana would've been totally impressed by the body beneath them. Gail obviously took excellent care of herself, exhibiting a tight, well toned body that any woman half her age would envy. In fact, if she had to guess her age judged solely by what was before her, Dana would've been at least a decade off.

That judgment was even more evident once Gail discarded her undergarments as well. Dana found herself presented with a pair of breasts that stood as firm as her own, despite being slightly larger. Between her legs, Gail had declined to go bare as Dana and many of her friends did, preferring to maintain a natural look, although one tightly trimmed.

"I guess now it's my turn," Dana said, her voice full of anticipation.

"Maybe," Gail replied, a touch of mystery in that single word.

"You don't want me to please you?" Dana asked, the anticipation giving way to confusion.

"Sweetheart, you have no idea how much you've already pleased me," Gail said.

"Then what..." Dana started to say.

"But I'm not done with you yet," Gail said, cutting her off. "I have one more surprise for you, that is, if you think you can handle it."

"I can handle anything," Dana said, wondering as she said it if it were really true.

"Well then," Gail said with a wicked smile as she reached down and picked up a small carry bag that had been resting on the floor in front of the bed, "do you think you could handle this?"

"Oh my God, is that what I think it is?" Dana said in surprise.

In retrospect, that seems a pretty stupid thing to say, Dana later thought. As if the object in Gail's hand could've been anything but what she thought it was. She had heard of strap-ons, even if she had never seen so much as a picture of one. This one in particular was quite impressive, she had to say, with a length and girth easily the equal of any man she had ever been with.

"So what do you think?" Gail said, holding the flesh colored, hard rubber replica in one hand while she dropped the carry bag back on the floor with the other.

"You want to fuck me?" Dana asked, her voice now a curious mix of both trepidation and excitement.

Gail didn't answer, at least not verbally. Instead, the look on her face said it all, leading Dana to think that her last question was even stupider than the one before it had been.

Gail was obviously giving her a few moments to think about it, and Dana was certainly doing that. Even though she had a small dildo in her nightstand, for those nights when the urge was there but company wasn't, she had never imagined the idea of another woman using such a thing on her - not even in her wildest fantasies. Then again, she barely imagined one doing the things Gail had done to her this evening, and look at how that had turned out. Three orgasms in a single night, and the prospect of one or two more dangling before her.

"How could I say no," Dana said, surprised at first that she had said that aloud.

-=-=-=-

To judge by the look of satisfaction on her face, Dana's response seemed to please Gail more than anything else had so far tonight, and that was saying a lot. Playfully stroking her artificial cock as she put it on, Gail climbed onto the bottom of the bed, grabbing one of the plush pillows that had been pushed aside during their earlier play.

"Bottoms up," she grinned as she positioned the pillow under Dana's ass, raising the object of her desire a few more inches off the mattress.

That done, she spread Dana's legs wider and moved into the now open space between them, one hand on her cock, which she placed at the head of the girl's pussy. Dana closed her eyes and let out a loud gasp as she felt Gail enter her, the fullness of her artificial manhood filling her more than Dana could ever remember Jack doing. Gail then leaned forward and, after wrapping her arms around her, kissed Dana softly.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" she said as their lips parted.

"Yes," Dana replied breathlessly.

"It gets better," Gail said as she began to gently rock back and forth inside of her.

For long minutes they rocked in unison, exchanging kisses as Gail gently fucked her. Then the intensity of her motion began to quicken, as did that of her kisses. Finally, she released her hold on Dana and lifted herself back up, taking hold of Dana's legs which she lifted upward, allowing her to penetrate her even deeper.

"Oh God, yes," Dana panted as Gail fucked her even harder, sliding one hand down to her mound so that she could rub her fingers against it.

In no time at all, she felt herself once more on the edge of orgasm, one that she didn't have long to wait for. It was a small one, in comparison to what had come before, but it was also just a harbinger of what was yet to come. Gail hardly gave her time to take pleasure in the minor joy before she was already guiding her down the path to a second one. It was a mirror of the first in intensity, also filled with the promise of what was to come.

Holding Dana tightly, Gail rolled the two of them over, so that now Dana was on top. They took a few moments to get comfortable, and then Dana began to ride Gail just as she would a man.

Up and down she went, sliding Gail in and out of her, each thrust filling her body with renewed delight. Gail, for her part, slid her hands from around Dana's waist, where they had been resting, and moved them up to cup her breasts, adding to the abundance of pleasures filling the younger woman.

"Oh it's good, so good," Dana said with tears of joy running down her face, even as she arched herself back to again let Gail take control.

And take control she did, thrusting upward with renewed intensity, prompting Dana to fill the air with louder and louder cries of encouragement and satisfaction. Gail grabbed Dana and pulled her down to her, the kiss this time one of ferocity, and one that didn't cause her to slacken her endeavor in the least.

Dana responded with equal fervor, not being able to remember the last time she had made love this intensely. Usually, Jack, or one of her previous boyfriends, had come by this time and lost interest, or the capacity to continue. A third mini- orgasm took hold of her, and still Gail went on, grabbing her ass and rocking in time to her climax.

Sliding out from beneath her, Gail told Dana to get down on all fours, coming up behind her and using her tongue to caress her asshole, even as her fingers did the same to her quite wet mound.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" Gail asked as she lifted her head.

"No," Dana said over her shoulder, wondering if that was what Gail was planning next.

"I think you might like it," Gail said as she ran her fingers across the valley between her ass cheeks, "but that's a treat we'll save for another day. Right now it's your pussy that I want."

Remembering how many times she had declined Jack's desire to break her anal cherry, Dana found herself surprised to discover that she felt a small level of disappointment that Gail wasn't going to do the honors. If she had wanted to, Dana knew she would've had no objection.

She didn't have long to think about it because Gail was wasting no time in re- entering her, her hands tight against her sides as she slid her cock once more deep inside of her. This time her well lubricated sex needed no warm up period, and Gail began to ram her as hard as she could from the onset.

"Fuck me!" Dana cried out loudly. "Fuck my pussy, fuck it harder!"

On and on they went, with Gail constantly changing their positions slightly to give her better leverage, but the force of her thrusts remaining constant. Dana was in heaven, her body quaking as it never had before in her life. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, all she knew was that she was Gail's to do whatever she wanted with and that felt oh so right.

Filled with an orgasm more intense than she could've ever imagined, Dana wanted to cry out how good it felt, but the words just wouldn't come. Still, with her body pressed hard against her, Gail had no trouble feeling just how good it was for the younger woman. By the time it was finally over, Dana thought she might as well just curl up and die right then and there, because nothing was ever going to be better than what she'd just experienced.

Almost as exhausted as the girl beneath her, Gail collapsed on top of Dana's body, the fingers of their hands interlocked as they had been during her orgasm. She kissed her cheek, then carefully lifted herself off and rolled onto her side. They shared a full kiss, one that was as soft as it was long.

"I love you," Dana said as she finally regained her voice.

"No, you love what I just did for you," Gail smiled, "but still, it's a nice thing for you to say."

Dana smiled back, knowing that she was right.

"I don't know about you, dear," Gail said, her eyes closing as she dropped her head back against the mattress, "but I could use a bit of rest before we give it another go. After all, we have the room the rest of the night, and the morning too," she added.

As Dana did the same, the redhead found herself thankful that she didn't have to work tomorrow, or have any classes scheduled. That way she could use every bit of the time Gail mentioned to return the pleasures the older woman had brought her. A whole new world had been opened to her, one that she intended to explore to its fullest.

END

(c) Ann Douglas 2010