An Adventure at the Glory-Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in such a primal state, I had to take my wife back! I stood up, took my throbbing cock in hand and shoved it inside my wife's gaping pussy.

She groaned "Oh my god!" and I made sure she felt every inch of my cock sliding in and out of her used pussy. I reached around with one hand and tickled her clit while my other hand pulled on her hair making her head roll back and stare at the ceiling. "Oh... my... god... dear. Fuck me!" she mumbled through my powerful thrusts.

"That's it, take my cock! I'm going to add my own huge load to your fucking hole!" I commanded.

"Oh yes! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!" she yelled.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my cock! I wanna feel your pussy quiver while your juices drown my cock!" I replied with fervor.

She started spasming again, this time on my cock. "Fffffuck!" she screamed. I could feel her hole was a disastrous mess. Pounding her pussy as hard as I was, was making so much froth around my cock and her lips, but fuck it was hot and sexy to behold. I couldn't take it anymore and with a few final slow and firm thrusts my balls pulsed and emptied into my wife with shot after shot of my own load.

I stayed inside her for a moment, still slowly pulsating from my own orgasm, holding her and kissing her all over. She was clearly exhausted, breathing heavily, eyes closed and physically spent.

"That. Was amazing love," I told her as I pulled her head back for a long kiss, my cock still inside her.

"Yes... yes. I've never had so much cock," she wearily replied.

"But you looked so fucking amazing doing it. I'm so lucky to have you." I said again as I kissed her neck and slowly pulled out my spent cock. More cum dripped out onto the floor and down her leg as we turned to face each other.

"This turned out better than I could have imagined. Did you like this surprise?" I asked her.

"Yes, it was a great time," she said, "But, let's go home and recover. I'm not done with you yet."

I laughed "Of course dear," as i gathered our clothes, "Lets go."

She put her clothes back on and then we heard the door to the stall next to us shut again. We both looked at each other as another cock entered through the hole.

"Sorry, we're just leaving," we politely informed the poor gentleman as we quickly left the stall and went back into the store. We got a few curious looks from customers. Maybe they were some of the cocks my wife serviced, or maybe they were just wondering what just went on moments ago. Either way, I looked to the clerk and informed him there may be a mess in one of the stalls and we quickly made it out to our car.

We hopped in and as I'm backing out, my wife leans over and gave me a very passionate and firm kiss and took my hand in hers.

"Thank you, dear" she tells me.

"No, thank you dear. I love seeing you be a porn-star for me! Its very hot and sexy!" I explained. "Even now, I'm still going over all those amazing things you just did! Look!" I pointed down to my pants and my cock was throbbing again.

"Hmm... I'm going to have to take care of that," she said. The whole ride home she sucked and played with my cock and I thought of all the dirty things my wife just did for me on our first trip to the Glory-Hole.


12