An Adventurer's Education Ch. 06

Story Info
Marianna has a day home alone.
3.7k words
4.69
7.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianna awoke to a hard cock and a chest smeared in precum. The bulbous head of her rock hard prick was sticking out of her cleavage, leaking sticky lust that was pooling in the hollow of her throat and running down her shoulders to seep into the sheets.

"By the Goddess," she said, quietly annoyed. Then she spluttered as a pulse went through her and a thick jet of pre shot out of her rod, directly onto her lips. Marianna licked her lips clean, thoroughly enjoying her own taste, and then bent her neck far enough that she could lap at her cumslit.

Most of the time, this was Sammy's job. Her daughter would often wake up first and pop the tip of Marianna's cock into her mouth, suckling until her mother's sweet precum would begin to flow. It wasn't unusual for Marianna to wake up and find that Sammy had dozed back off, the sleeping girl still drinking down mouthfuls of pre. It always took a supreme effort of will for Marianna to wake her and give Sammy her first load of the morning. There was just something about the sleeping girl lying there suckling away that she loved.

But Sammy had been out of town for the last six days on Guild business. Escorting a princess or some other sort of high noble to a diplomatic meeting. She would be back tonight, at the earliest. So Marianna was on her own, stuck with a hefty cock that just needed to cum down a throat first thing in the morning.

At least she enjoyed her own flavor. She wrapped her lips around her plump crown, noisily moaning and gurgling as precum pumped into her mouth. Sammy insisted that Marianna's cock was getting bigger, and she had a hard time disagreeing with her daughter. It seemed like every morning this week more and more cock was sticking up out of the deep valley of her cleavage. Not that she minded, it was just more for her. She bent her neck even more, letting the spongy rim of her crown pop past her lips. She was opened wide to take it all in, Marianna's crown was like a balled fist in her mouth, and her eyes rolled back at the exquisite pleasure and pain that she felt. Pre and spit were leaking out around her lips, tears were rolling down her cheeks. Marianna pinched both of her nipples and tugged her breasts out as far as she could. Her cunt was gushing, her asshole flexing open and closed, desperate to be filled.

Her first orgasm of the day roared through her, Marianna's apples sized balls churning with seed and her prostate swelling with fluid to guarantee her a breakfast of thick spunk. She moaned as her throat was flooded. Marianna knew from the last few months of experience that she had no hope of containing all of this cum, so she just relaxed her throat and held on for the ride. Wave after wave of thick cum poured down her gullet, quickly filling her up. More cum flowed out past her lips and twin rivers of white leaked from her nose. The morning's first climax was always especially intense, and Marianna's mind was blank with the pleasure of it all.

After some time Marianna's awareness returned to her. She let her tip fall from her lips, released her sore teats from between her fingers, and laid back in on her now sticky pillow. Both hands found her cock, milking her shaft just below her crown and letting little spurts of jism leak out onto her tits.

Marianna reluctantly released her cock and sat up. It was too easy for her to just sit in bed and suck her dick all day. But there was work to be done.

Then her eyes settled on Cresta's slumbering form.

Maybe work could wait just a little longer.

Cresta didn't sleep, not like a human did anyway. But the tentacle beast did go into a sort of low energy state when no one was around. In the night its usual bright blue glow subsided down to a dim gray, almost imperceptible in the morning sun. But it lit right up as Marianna approached, its tentacles beginning to move with increasing vigor. It caught her as she sat back into it, supporting her body like it was a perfectly formed chair.

*Good morning, Marianna*

"Mmm, good morning Cresta." The tentacle slime seeping into her skin was creating a pleasant warmth in her belly. "I saw you and I just couldn't resist coming over."

*I am pleased that you did* A loop of tentacle slipped between Marianna's pussy lips. *Do you wish to breed today? It's been some time since I put one of my children into you*

Marianna moaned, her hips jerking involuntarily. An arc of fluid that was more cum than pre fired out of her cock, splashing over her tits. When demand for the little tentacle beasts had been high, she'd taken a few turns birthing them. It was only a few hours of incubation before they were born, but the baby tentacles sent their aphrodisiac slime directly into the bloodstream. So it was a few hours spent in bed writhing in constant orgasm. It made for a fun day, but it wasn't the sort of thing she could do when she had a store to run.

"Oh, baby, I wish I could. But today, oh fuck me, today just..." Marianna leaned over slightly, her mouth open, and shot another thick rope of cum directly into her lips. She gagged and choked for a moment, most of her jism spilling out of her mouth and running back down her cock. "Cresta, just fuck me! I need you so bad!"

*Gladly* Cresta's tentacles began moving more, configuring themselves. Marianna fell deeper into the beast's grasp, her arms and legs sinking into Cresta's wriggling mass. A fat, bulbous tentacle pressed against Marianna's asshole. *I know how you like it*

"Oh, fuck," Marianna moaned. She may not have had her daughter's flower sap enhanced flexibility, but Marianna had twenty years of experience and training in anal sex. Her well maintained asshole was easily up to the task, her ring spreading wide open as Cresta's lubed up knot slid into her. As the tentacle passed over her prostate Marianna's cum slit distended open and a waterfall of milky pre poured out to coat her cock. This didn't go unnoticed, and a fat tentacle approached, its tip splitting open to reveal a tongue studded with marble sized nodules. Marianna let out a low, guttural groan as the first marble pressed against her cum slit. "Oh, yes! Give it to me, please!" She trailed off into wordless cries as the first bead pushed into her cock. Marianna's hips jerked as the rest followed, filling her urethra. Cum was still leaking from her cock in a steady stream, the obstacles in her cum vein no match for her productive capacity. The split petals of the tentacle closed over her, wrapping her cock in a hot, wet sleeve that sucked at her even as the beads fucked back and forth in her rod. The rest of her body wasn't being ignored either. A multitude of tiny tendrils found her balls, massaging and squeezing her churning cum factories. Tentacles spiraled around her tits, milking her until little trickles of cream leaked from her nipples. A little sucker latched onto her clit even as four or five bunched tentacles plowed into her cunt, stretching her sopping hole to the limit. And then the coup de grace. Marianna's favorite, a fat central tentacle surrounded by four smaller sub-tentacles. She opened wide for it, sticking out her tongue. The tentacle raced down her throat, nearly reaching her stomach. The four sub-tentacles grasped her face tightly, until only her nose and eyes were uncovered, and held her as her throat was brutally fucked.

If a stranger walked into the room they would have been treated to quiet the sight. A roiling hillock of tentacles, the top half of a woman's face sticking out of it, as well as her milk gushing tits. Someone who didn't know Marianna and Cresta would be excused for thinking that the tentacle beast was trying to kill her. The only thing that gave away just how much Marianna was enjoying herself were the ecstatic moans that pushed past the thick tentacle in her throat. And she was enjoying herself. In Marianna's life she had been with men and women of every race, with monsters and beasts, in every possible configuration. She'd had gentle love making, and she'd been in week-long orgies. Once she had convinced an entire orc tribe to go home by fucking all their best warriors into submission. But nothing she'd ever experienced matched the way Cresta could completely dominate her body. She was cumming almost continually, thick seed leaking out past the tentacle that had engulfed her cock. The tentacle in her ass was pushing rhythmically on her prostate, and the tiny tendrils massaging her nuts felt like a million tongues. Her tits were gushing with geysers of thick cream now. The intense physical stimulation combined with chemicals in Cresta's slime were pushing every bit of fluid production Marianna's body could muster into overdrive. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, a river of tears running down her cheeks. Nectar poured from her clenching pussy. Marianna's entire life was consumed with pleasure, wave after wave of orgasm crashing down onto her until everything went blank.

She awoke back in her bed. Unlike the day's first awakening, her cock was flaccid, its thick length draped over her thigh. The tentacles were mostly gone, just two little suckers attached to her nipples. She peeled one away and lifted her breast to her lips, giving herself a mouthful of milk. Marianna hadn't expected to start lactating again at her age, but once she'd given birth to a litter of tentacles it had started right back up. Most of the time she would produce barely a trickle during the day, but Cresta's slime tended to supercharge things. Speaking of...

"Thank you for putting me back in bed."

*You're welcome. You've been asleep for fifteen minutes*

Marianna let her nipple fall from her lips and looked over at the clock on the wall. It was probably time to actually get to work.

The morning sun had warmed the rooftop tank enough for her to shower quickly. She tied her drying hair back into a loose ponytail and dressed. The ridiculous cock Marianna was packing made it impossible to wear anything other than a skirt. She missed leggings, but it was just too obvious that she had a new addition. To keep her rod from flopping about she pulled on a pair of thigh high wool stockings and tucked herself into the right leg.

It was a normal day at the shop, some deliveries received, a few things sold. Gossip with her neighbors. A quick flirtation with a handsome young knight who was looking for an enchanted amulet to ward off bugbears. If Sammy had been around Marianna might have asked her to watch the store while she took him out back, but not today. Nothing remarkable.

Marianna was going over her outgoing orders when Peng came in. She sighed with resignation as the slender Southern Isles girl pushed open the door. It wasn't Peng's fault that her sister had been captured by lizardmen. The last time anyone had seen Teng it was in a lizardmen breeding caravan as it crossed the border back into the jungle, her belly already swollen with child. Anyone would have been devastated by that outcome.

Peng's reaction was to snort, drink, and smoke every substance she could find in the city and then jump into as many beds as possible. She was becoming a menace, as the drug addled and horny sorceress wandered around town looking for a score and a mouthful of cum. Sammy had spent a few evenings out on the town with Peng, out of a misplaced sense of responsibility for Teng's fate, and even she had been worn out after a week or so. And knowing Sammy's libido and ability to party, that was saying something.

It didn't look like things had improved. Peng was dressed in a translucent halter top and matching harem pants. Her dark nipples were completely visible, and the only thing covering her groin was a tiny cloth-of-gold thong. She smiled when she saw Marianna, wide and a little manic.

"Hiiiii Marianna. How's it going?" Peng leaned against the edge of the counter like she was about to fall over.

Marianna grimaced. She could smell the booze on Peng's breath, and the girl's pupils were so huge that her eyes were pools of black. "Hello, Peng. Sorry to disappoint, but Sammy isn't here right now."

"Oh, I'm not looking for Sammy." Peng came around to the other side of the counter and squatted down in front of Marianna. "A little bird told me you were hiding something magical. And I just had to see for myself." She reached up under Marianna's skirt and found the thick shaft tucked into her stockings. "Ohhh, she wasn't lying."

"I guess Sammy has been gossiping," Marianna grumbled.

"Don't be mad at her," Peng said as she began tugging Marianna's stocking down. "She was really high and a pair of half-orc twins were double stuffing her ass." The stocking came all the way down and Marianna's cock popped up, throwing her skirt out of the way and slapping Peng in the chin. "By all the Gods. Sammy wasn't lying." Peng was staring at Marianna's fat crown with a look of religious awe.

Marianna sighed in resignation. No hiding it now. She definitely couldn't trust Peng not to go blabbing all over town. Might as well get something out of the situation. "Well, are you just going to look at it?" She thrust her hips and bumped her cock up against Peng's lips.

"I wouldn't dare." Peng's tongue slipped out, running around Marianna's crown and up and down her cumslit. "Ooh, you taste good," she moaned. "Fuck, just like candy." Peng opened up and wrapped her lips around Marianna's tip, mouth spread wide to engulf its spongy width. Her tongue was in constant motion, lapping at Marianna's sensitive flesh. One of Peng's hands was stroking up and down Marianna's thick shaft, the other was massaging her hefty balls. Together they were milking out spurt after spurt of creamy precum into Peng's mouth. She was swallowing gluttonously, but a fair amount was leaking past her lips to stain her chin and chest.

Peng was a talented cocksucker, and Marianna would have been content to just let the girl take her time, but a shadow darkened her doorway. Marianna thrust, burying her cock into Peng's throat just as a wizened mage walked into the shop, bent under the weight of her years and leaning on her staff. Peng's nose was pressed tight to Marianna's belly, and the fat rod in her throat suppressed her gurling little moans.

"Good afternoon, madame. How can I help you today?" Marianna's voice rose slightly at the end. Peng had reached under her balls and pushed a pair of fingers up into her ass. Little slut, Marianna thought. She just couldn't wait to get a taste.

Marianna had no idea how long Peng could hold her breath, and the mage was taking her time picking out supplies. So she started to get worried. But Peng was still awake, her throat tight around Marianna's shaft, tongue pushing past her lips to swipe at Marianna's balls, fingers still pumping away at her ass.

Finally, the old mage collected her items, paid, and slowly made her way to the door. As soon as it clicked shut behind her, Marianna pulled out of Peng's throat and looked down in concern. "Are you alright down there?"

Peng sucked in a deep breath, coughed up a mouthful of spit and pre onto her tits, and grinned at Marianna. "Fuck, you almost killed me with that thing," she giggled. "I think I just came ten times." She wasn't kidding. Peng's crotch was stained with girlcum, and there was a puddle of nectar underneath her. She was obviously enjoying herself.

"You haven't seen anything yet," Marianna said. She placed a hand on the back of Peng's head and slid back into her throat.

The throatfucking that followed was one of the more intense that Marianna had ever administered. Sammy was always a proactive participant, and it often felt like she was dominating Marinanna's cock with her mouth. But not this time. Peng was braced against the shop counter, hands just trying to maintain balance as Marianna pounded into her. Marianna was holding Peng's head in both hands, her hips a blur as she filled the girl's throat over and over, going from tip to root with each vicious thrust. Peng would have moaned in ecstasy if it were possible, but the thick meat filling her up suppressed her vocal chords. The only noise in the shop was Marianna's ragged breath, the wet slap of her belly and balls against Peng's spit covered face, and the occasional splash of another jet of nectar forcing its way through Peng's thong as she came again.

Marianna held onto her control for as long as she could, savoring the exquisite sensation of stretching out this tight little throat. She wanted this all the time, wanted to tie Peng in place so that every day she could sit behind this counter and cram her cock into her own personal dick sleeve. Just the thought was enough to push her over the edge. Marianna groaned as she came, her cumvein distending obscenely as spunk poured out of her to flood Peng's stomach. She kept thrusting, her body on autopilot as pleasure overwhelmed her, and soon thick strands of cum and spit were connecting her crotch to Peng's face. Bubbles of cum were forming at Peng's nostrils, popping and growing again as she gurgled happily.

Eventually, it was all over. Marianna leaned on the counter, gasping as post-orgasm clarity washed over her. Peng tapped insistently on her hip, and she realized that she was still choking the girl with her cock. Marianna pulled out, depositing one last mouthful of cum onto Peng's tongue. "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

Peng was wild eyed, out of breath, and coated in a layer of cum and spit. It took her a long while to talk. "Don't ever be sorry about that." Her voice was raspy from her abused throat. Peng stood on shaky legs and gently ran a finger up Marianna's still hard cock. "Fuck. I just want that every day."

Marianna grinned. "You can have more right now." She spun the Southern Isles girl around and bent her over the counter. "I can lock up and we can get to know each other a lot better." Marianna tugged Peng's harem pants down her thighs, and then swung her cock up to slap Peng's dripping slit.

"Oh, Gods," Peng moaned. She wriggled her hips until Marianna's tip was just barely pushing into her. "I really want that. But I can't today." She turned back around and pulled her pants back up. "There's this centaur couple in town, and I promised them a date tonight." She gazed longingly at Marianna's still hard cock. "I will be back for this dick though, count on it." She pulled Marianna into a quick embrace, their lips locked. Then she was out the door.

When Sammy arrived home that evening, the windows were dark. The store was locked up tight, and the living space in the back where they made their home was quiet. Only a dim flicker of light from the sitting room betrayed anyone's presence. Marianna's favorite overstuffed armchair was facing the remnants of the fire, a near empty glass of wine and a book on the table next to it. Only soft moans and quiet slurping indicated that her mother was there.

Sammy's smile grew as she walked in front of the chair. It was always nice to come home, and it was even better to be greeted by the sight before her. Marianna was bent nearly in half, feet up on the arms of her chair, her plump lips tight around the tip of her cock. Her eyes were half closed, and judging from the streaks of cum that were in her hair and splashed on her tits she had been at this for some time.

Marianna's eyes popped open when she saw Sammy. 'Sweetie!" she said, releasing her cock. Thick strings of cum and spit connected her lips to her crown, refusing to let go. "You're home, that's wonderful."

Marianna tried to rise, but Sammy pushed her back down. Their lips met, and she savored her mother's flavor as she jammed her tongue into Marianna's mouth. "Hi mom. I see you've been entertaining yourself."

Marianna rolled her eyes. "What else do I have to do around here without you? How was the trip?"

Before she answered, Sammy put a hand on her mother's head and pushed her back down on her cock. She watched Marianna suckle herself for a moment. "It was fine. I escorted the princess to the villa, stood around while she had meetings, and then escorted her home." She grinned wickedly. "The nights after the meetings were pretty fun though. Princess Ginevra brought these two maids with her and I swear she picked them just for how good they were in bed. And the Princess?" Sammy shook her head. "That girl has a toy collection that would make a temple prostitute blush. We had a good time."

12