An Adventurer's Education Ch. 08

Story Info
A call to worship, and a mission.
3.6k words
4.64
4.4k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, sunny morning, the kind with wisps of cloud in a bright blue sky. Appropriate, Sammy thought, for the holy day of the Goddess. She smiled as she approached the temple, a pleasant warmth already growing in her belly.

Libaida's temple was situated on a large plaza just off the city center. A statue of the goddess, twenty feet tall, dominated the open space. The sculptors had done their work so well that it looked as though the silk of Libaida's robes were blowing in the breeze. Sammy was just one of hundreds of adherents flooding the plaza, all of them young, nubile women clad in nothing but diaphanous gowns so thin they might as well have been mist. The worshippers were a stream of beautiful flesh flowing through the large doors of the temple. Fitting for a goddess of lust, beauty, and fertile unwed women.

Sammy had never been very devout. Sure, there were temples dedicated to the various gods who protected adventurers on their journeys that she would visit before going on a long or dangerous mission. That was just the smart thing to do. But she wasn't the sort to head to the temple for every little thing. There were hundreds of gods in the kingdom, and even more minor saints, gurus, and spirits. If she really wanted to, Sammy could have spent most of her day praying to some god or another about every little thing she did. But who had time for that?

Libaida was different. She was not a goddess who you prayed to in the hope of getting a boon or blessing. She was a goddess you gave yourself to, body and mind, freely just to feel her presence. Libaida did not bless you, she became one with you, and you with her.

In the temple the devotees were shedding their robes. Acolytes, young women who committed themselves to the goddess for a year after their coming of age ceremony, were collecting the garments and directing everyone to the baths. Sammy smiled and let out a blissful little moan as she entered the steaming pool. The rose scented water whisked her cares away and she immediately relaxed, finding a quiet space along the edge to sit and simply soak.

After a few minutes, Sammy noticed a pair of girls watching her. They were about the same age as she was, old enough to be admitted to the temple so eighteen or nineteen, and alike enough in looks to clearly be sisters, maybe even twins. The two of them talked for a moment, and then made their way towards her. Sammy admired their bodies as they came. The sisters were slender, with olive skin and barely there tits that fit them perfectly. Dark brown hair spilled down their backs, stuck to their skin where the water had soaked in.

The sisters settled on either side of her, and before any of them said a word each of them leaned in and planted a deep kiss on Sammy's lips, their wet tongues slipping into her mouth. When they were done they looked at her shyly. "You're Samivella, right?" One of them asked.

"I am." Sammy moaned appreciatively as the sister who hadn't talked leaned in to flick her tongue across Sammy's nipple. "And who are you two?"

"I'm Cora, and this is my sister Miranda." Cora pressed herself against Sammy and the two of them kissed again, tongues dueling as they made out. "We just wanted to say thank you for bringing us Kyra," she said when they finally broke apart.

"Who's Kyra?" Sammy asked, a little breathlessly. Miranda hadn't said a word yet, but the girl already had a hand between Sammy's thighs. And she was swallowing up more and more of her breast, mouth open wide to get as much of Sammy's flesh as she could.

Miranda finally let Sammy's tit fall from her lips with a wet pop as she looked up and smiled. "Kyra is our tentacle pet. Our mother bought her from you as a birthday present."

"Ah, I see now." Sammy moaned in appreciation as Cora slid down to take her sister's place at her breasts. "Kyra is a female? I don't think I've ever called Cresta anything but 'it'."

"That's what she says," Miranda said. She was busy kissing along Sammy's jawline and nibbling at her earlobe.

Sammy turned to kiss Miranda again and then pulled Cora up from her breast to lock lips with her as well. When they separated she pushed the sisters together. Cora and Miranda paused, but then leaned in, kissing hesitantly at first, but with increasing passion. "She talks to you? I didn't think they could do that." Sammy said, watching the sisters make out.

Cora and Miranda broke apart, a little string of spit connecting their lower lips. Neither of them spoke for a moment, clearly embarrassed and aroused in equal measure by what they had just done. Cora, blushing deeply, broke the spell first. "It isn't really talking, just feelings. As she grew bigger we started to get more and more emotion out of her when we used her."

"Yeah, she's big enough to sit on. And when she's fucking you it feels so good, and you can tell it feels good for her too." Miranda rolled her eyes a little. "Goddess, I bet that's what Mom is doing right now. She had six of Kyra's tentacles in her ass the other day! Can you believe it?"

"Oh, I can believe that and much more," Sammy said, grinning wickedly. She looked at Cora. "Get up and bend over, I want to see you."

Cora turned and stepped up on the submerged bench she was sharing with Sammy. She had narrow hips but a nice round ass. When she bent over the lip of the pool her pink pussy and lewd little asshole were exposed for all to see. It was clear that her backdoor was getting well trained, its pink rim a little puffed up and already gaping slightly. Sammy knew the sight well. Her own asshole, and her mother's for that matter, were the same, just a little further along that path. It was a side effect of the tentacle beast's slime. Over time it was turning her asshole into a pretty pink donut of a fuckhole, ready to gape open at the slightest touch and sparking with incredibly sensitive nerve endings. Cora looked so fuckable that Sammy couldn't help herself. She leaned in and jammed her tongue into that beautiful pink hole, drawing out a high moan from Cora's mouth and a gush of nectar from her cunt.

Sammy worked the girl's slutty hole, bathing it with her spit and occasionally jamming her slick muscle as deep as she could into Cora's ring. She had a free hand stroking Cora's clit, drawing out a waterfall of sticky girlcum from the writhing girl's cunt. Miranda was pressed against Sammy's back, watching in awe as the more experienced slut worked climax after shaking climax from her sister.

Sammy eventually pulled her head from between Cora's cheeks, thick strings of spit connecting her lips to the girl's ring. She replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers and turned to Miranda. "Get up there and spread your legs. You," Sammy pushed her fingers deep into Cora's ass, drawing out another ragged moan from the girl. "Start licking."

Cora turned her head, a shocked look on her face. "Lick? I... I don't.... She's my sister! It wouldn't be-"

Sammy cut off her complaints by adding a third finger to her stretched hole. "This is Libaida's temple, little slut. We're all sisters here."

Miranda didn't seem to have any of the same concerns as her sister. She eagerly jumped out of the pool and spread her thighs. When Cora hesitated, Miranda grabbed her hair and forcefully dragged her sister down onto her cunt. Cora started licking slowly, but her passion quickly built, and in moments she was drawing out lusty moans from her sister. The three of them quickly found a rhythm. Sammy pulled her fingers from Cora's ass only to thrust all three of them deep into her cunt. She went back to rimming the girl with her tongue. Cora was feasting on her sister's sweet nectar and had even stuffed a couple fingers up Miranda's ass. Miranda had less to do, but she was tugging at her nipples and crying out slutty encouragement to the both of them. The two sisters were equally juicy, and it wasn't long before Cora and Sammy were both coated in a sweet layer of sticky lust. It was enough that when both girls were exhausted they all had to submerge in the pool one more time just to get clean.

Sammy was planning on having the girls start working on her own ass and cunt, but when she emerged from the water there were gentle chimes sounding in the bathing room. That meant the time for purification was over, and worship was about to begin. She kissed Cora and Miranda goodbye, extracting a promise to come visit the shop, and joined the flow of devotees into the main chamber.

The temple's main chamber was a large hall. The walls were covered in murals depicting Libaida giving herself to her worshippers. Or, just as often, to the other gods in huge orgies. Three large circular stained glass windows provided light. The time of day was perfectly calculated, and the rose and gold rays of light illuminated the dais upon which the High Priestess sat.

As Sammy knelt upon one of the cushions lining the floor, she gazed longingly at the High Priestess sitting on her marble throne. Only the most devoted acolytes, those truly imbued with the spirit of Libaida, were selected to join the priesthood. Becoming a priestess of Libaida was an arduous task, and it left its mark upon those who undertook it. Sammy couldn't see most of the High Priestess' face, it was covered from the nose up by a cloth of gold veil, but her lips were possibly the most perfect, pouty pair of dicksuckers in existence. Her breasts were enormous globes, surmounting an impossibly tiny waist that flared out into wide fertile hips. Her hourglass shape would have been impossible to achieve without magic. But that wasn't the most incredible thing about the High Priestess' body. It was her breasts, capped not by hard nipples, but by two perfect twins to the plump and pouty mouth that was on her face, perfect in every detail down to the lavender shade of lipstick. As Sammy watched, a pink tongue slipped out of one of the nipple mouths and wet its lips, as if in anticipation. Sammy let out a low moan at the sight of it.

After giving sufficient time for all the worshippers to get settled, the High Priestess stood. The thick ceremonial cocks, made of pure gold, that had filled her cunt and ass stood proudly on the throne as she walked forward, slick with her juices. Like her congregation, the High Priestess' body was exposed, though unlike the worshippers she had some clothing. Her golden veil, which flowed down her back to her round ass, white silk stockings, and a pair of golden heels so perilously high that every step must have been an adventure. The gathered crowd went silent as she approached the front of the dais, until she was standing directly in a beam of golden sun.

And then the High Priestess began to sing.

The words were in Old High Elvish, not a language Sammy spoke. But there was magic in the lyrics, and she shuddered as it flowed through her. It was like being caressed by a thousand lovers at once. Her nipples swelled, stiffening, and little beads of milk formed on their tips. Her asshole flexed open and closed, and her cunt began to drool. Sammy had to use all of her willpower to stop herself from jamming her hand between her thighs and begin tending to herself. But the time wasn't right. Yet.

When the mouths on the High Priestess' breasts joined the song in a beautiful harmony, Sammy let out a rapturous moan. The magic washed over her, and she closed her eyes, focused on her breathing, and let the Goddess take her. Libaida's presence entered her, and her body reacted accordingly. Sammy's ass was gaping open, desperate for a cock, a tongue, a hand, anything to fill it. Her cunt was drooling out a waterfall of sticky lust, soaking the cushion under her. The trickle of milk from her nipples turned into a steady stream, running down her breasts and coating her belly. Even her throat was opening up, her mouth hanging open and her tongue draped over her lower lip. A string of spit was hanging from her chin. With every note of the song, every new wave of magic, the Goddess was telling Sammy exactly what her body was for. She was holes to be filled, skin to be tasted, flesh to be squeezed.

Sammy didn't know how long she sat there, letting Libaida's presence wash over her. But she became aware of someone standing in front of her. She opened her eyes to see one of the acolytes. The young women had donned strap-ons at some point in the worship, and they were circulating around the devotees, working orgasm after orgasm from their willing bodies. Sammy went nearly cross-eyed trying to look at the thick rubber shaft presented before her. It was huge, larger than even her mother's cock by inches. Sammy didn't say a thing, she just opened her mouth a little wider and prepared to accept the holy cock. Her body was so relaxed, her throat so open, that even the thick bitch-breaking crown slid smoothly down into her, until the girl's hips slapped against her lips. When the acolyte bottomed out in her, a fierce orgasm rolled through Sammy and she squirted out a torrent of girlcum to join the growing puddle beneath her. The acolyte began fucking her throat, using her mouth like it was nothing but a cunt. As she fucked Sammy, the High Priestess' song went to a higher octave. The acolyte groaned, and bottomed out in Sammy once again, holding there until she saw stars. Suddenly, liquid heat bloomed in Sammy's belly, and a heavy new weight was resting against her chin. The acolyte pulled out of her, revealing that her rubber shaft had been replaced by one of flesh and blood, a thick string of cum dripping from its tip. A pair of grapefruit sized balls hung heavily in a hairless sack below the goddess given rod.

"Fuck," the acolyte moaned. She slapped her cock against Sammy's lips. "That's it slut. Worship the gifts of Libaida." She lifted her cock slightly.

Sammy knew what that meant. She leaned in, pressing her lips to those huge balls. It may have been her imagination, but she thought she could feel them churning under her tongue, creating the next huge load. The acolyte moaned in appreciation above her, stroking her thick cock. Burning droplets on cum fell onto Sammy's back, staining her with the Goddess' love. After letting Sammy worship her balls, she reached down and pulled on her hair. Lining up, she thrust down Sammy's throat again. Once, twice, until she slowly pulled out, leaving a mouthful of thick cum behind. She slapped her cock against Sammy's cheeks, and then moved on to the next devotee.

Sammy leaned back, reaching down to push one of her heavy tits up to her mouth. She drank deeply of her own flowing milk. The song was still going, waves of Libaida's magic rolling over the moaning crowd. The acolytes, each of them sporting a huge cock and matching balls, were moving among the worshippers stuffing any free hole they could find. Providing Libaida's blessing. Sammy reached back and stroked a finger along the rim of her gaping ass. She cooed as the pleasurable sensations raced through her body, making it feel like asshole, clit, nipples, and tongue were all connected to a single fiery cord. She couldn't resist, and she easily fed her hand into her hungry backdoor.

She was so caught up in enjoying herself that she didn't notice the women on either side of her moving closer. It was only when each of them leaned in to capture a leaking nipple that Sammy moaned. She let them drink from her, the feeling of their mouths combined with the hand stuffing her ass pushing her over the edge into another climax. Sammy let her hand fall from her gaping hole, and cradled her fellow worshipers as they suckled.

A new hand touched her shoulder, and Sammy looked back to see an acolyte standing behind her, stroking her thick cock. Sammy let herself be pushed down onto the floor, and she moaned wordlessly as that huge crown pushed into her asshole.

Many hours later, the tired and sore devotees of Libaida made their way back into the ceremonial baths. It was a much more subdued crowd that soaked in the warm waters, letting their aches and pains be whisked away. Along with a fair amount of cum, sweat, spit, and pussy juice. Sammy rested in the scented water, letting her stretched holes and sore nipples rejuvenate in the cleansing pool.

It was after she had dried herself and dressed again in her sheer white robe that one of the acolytes approached. "Excuse me. Miss Samivella?" The girl asked.

"That's me," Sammy said. She stole a glance at the girl's pussy and saw that the huge, Goddess given cock was gone. "What can I do for you?"

"The High Priestess wishes to speak with you."

"Oh! I..." Sammy had no idea what to say. "Please lead the way."

The High Priestess' quarters were in a part of the temple that Sammy had never been in before. It was well appointed in marble and gold, with many statues and tapestries depicting Libaida's deeds and blessings. The High Priestess was in her bath, a marble tub big enough to fit ten people. Her cloth of gold veil was gone, a simple white linen blindfold covering her eyes. Sammy was surprised to see that the High Priestess' hair was the same lavender color as her lips.

"Holiness," Sammy said, bowing her head. She had no idea what to do in this situation.

"Approach, child." The High Priestess waved her over. There were two acolytes in the pool with her gently washing her. As Sammy watched, one of them slipped a couple of fingers into one of the Priestess' nipple mouths. Its pink tongue ran out, tasting them. The High Priestess turned towards Sammy, and even though she couldn't see her, it felt as though the Priestess was staring into her soul. "I have heard that they call you Sammy the Slut. Is that true?"

"I... Yes, I have been called that before." Sammy was caught a bit off guard, but she shrugged. "When the name fits, I suppose."

The High Priestess grinned. "It is a good name for one so devoted to the Goddess. Did you know that there were some among the priesthood who argued that we should send you to worship at the temple of Estra? In light of your... gifts they said." The High Priestess gestured to Sammy's breasts.

"Oh. No, I never heard that." Estra was the goddess of motherhood, pregnancy, large families. And lactation. It was where her mother worshiped, when she bothered. The priests of Estra were all Elves, and according to Marianna most of their rituals ended with the worshiper covered head to toe in cum.

"Yes, it was something of a controversy for a few weeks." The acolytes in the tub with her rose, revealing that they had not yet shed their massive cocks. Each of them placed their crown on one of the nipple mouths, which began sucking hungrily. "Please forgive me. On this holy day the only sustenance I may consume is that provided by the Goddess," the High Priestess said, with a breathy moan.

Sammy watched as the girls fucked her tits, until both of them moaned, their heavy balls drawing up tight in their sacks. There were faint gulping noises as the High Priestess' tits drank down their loads. Sammy had more than a few of those loads sloshing around in her own belly, so she knew how nourishing they could be.

"Where were we?" The High Priestess asked, standing from the tub. More acolytes ran up to dry and dress her in the same white robe that Sammy had on. "Ah yes. Libaida's orthodoxy says all women may worship here until they are wed and bear human children. Your own adventures in motherhood do not disqualify you from her love."

"That is good to hear," Sammy said. "I don't know what I would have done without the Goddess."

"Yes, I can sense your need for the Goddess. And now she needs you. Needs your skills."

Sammy fell to her knees. "Anything for Libaida, Holiness."

"I was hoping you would say that." The High Priestess stepped close to Sammy and cupped her cheek. "Child, one of Libaida's temples has been corrupted. The priestess there has turned from the light of the Goddess to darkness. I need you to cleanse the temple, install a new priestess, and return it to the light. It will not be an easy or safe task, but it must be done. For the Goddess."

12