An Affair at Work is Complicated

Story Info
I was caught between two women who wanted me.
13.5k words
4.39
15.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

Like so many other writers on here I sometimes find it difficult to categorise a story. Often there's a crossover. With contentious issues like adultery and cheating it's arguable. Here lust can lead to love.

***************************************************************************

"Look Matt, I'm sorry, it was my fault, I'd had too much to drink, can we forget what happened, please!"

Unfortunately neither of us could forget about it, and something had clearly been triggered.

The conversation was taking place in a school corridor which was soon full of teen age kids.

"We can't talk about it here Rita," I replied in a hushed voice, "I'll see you in your classroom at lunchtime, you're not on duty are you?"

She shook her head in reply, and avoided looking directly at me, "Okay, but I mean it."

*******************

This brief conversation referred back to Friday evening and the car ride home from the staff Christmas party.

Everyone had been laughing, giggling, shouting out, all in the very cramped space in the back of a 4X4.

There were three men and three women jammed into the rear seats. Jeff was teetotal so he and his wife Frankie were in the front seats with Jeff driving all of us home.

The evening had started with me driving my old Ford Escort, along with Paul, head of science, Jessie, from the English department, and Rita, a history teacher, headed for our end of term 'beano' at the 'Red Lion,'

I'd drawn the short straw to be the driver, so I'd been on non-alcoholic drinks all evening. At the end of the evening when it came to start my car in the pub car park it was self evident that it was going nowhere.

Jeff and Frankie had taken another couple from school, however, the offer of a rescue lift home in the circumstances, with all of us crammed in the back, seemed very convenient and great fun. It was probably illegal, but Jeff seemed okay with it.

Three guys with three women on their laps would normally have been awkward, however the alcohol seemed to mask all of that for the others, it hid any perceived embarrassment, and I counted myself lucky to have Rita Thomas on my lap.

Rita was a busty forty nine year old and married. Her husband was Bernard, a partner in a law firm. I'd only met him once at another staff 'do,' and he was obviously much older than her. She was not lightweight and kept joking about me being flattened by her. I, in turn, was relishing her very full body squirming on my lap. Secretly I'd thought she was quite a sexy older woman, and the car journey was doing nothing to dispel that.

I'd been at Six Elms High School for three years. I was just a touch under twenty five, establishing myself in the languages department and was in the process of building my career. With a week to go before the end of term and the Christmas break, we all enjoyed the traditional staff Christmas social.

Even before we'd driven out of the pub car park the problem began. With the many pot holes, and in the semi darkness, not even the suspension of the 4X4 could smooth its passage. Rita's backside rose up and down as she clung to the back of Jeff's seat.

I found myself gripping her hips as her body slid one way and then the other. The fact that during the course of the evening I'd secretly lusted after her in her rather tight black dress didn't help. I think she knew it and had known it for the last part of that term.

The chemistry between us seemed to have grown gradually by way of ongoing sarcasm, and a lot of mutual banter which seemed constantly full of innuendo. In the week or so leading up to the end of term we found eye contact was increasingly frequent in situations like staff meetings and generally around the school. It was that classic fluttering of the heart beat between two people who perhaps fancied each other. The problem though was threefold, she was twenty odd years older than me, she was married, and we worked together.

The evening was where we all let our hair down. The pub held the Christmas parties each year for local organisations to have their work socials, and the previous year had been so good we were there again. It was an unwritten rule that spouses and partners didn't attend. Jeff and Frankie were an exception because as married staff members they were allowed.

It was inevitable that after the meal I ended up dancing with Rita. Jessie had goaded us on, she was a bit mischievous and I think she knew there was some sort of attraction and was clearly trying to manipulate the situation. She matched Rita up with me on the back seat of Jeff's 4X4.

Rita's backside on my lap was the classic trigger for an embarrassing erection. In the dim light I could see her dress riding up. Her perfume had been intoxicating enough on the dance floor, up close and personal in the car it was doubly so.

There was no way that she could not have realised what was going on. Even though she was giggling and joining in some of the singing with the others, her squirming felt very deliberate.

For a moment, amidst all the commotion, she half turned towards the side window and directed her words towards me whispering, "Naughty boy!"

I knew for sure then and It seemed to encourage me because I pressed upwards against her, almost lodging my cock between the shape of her ass cheeks. It became a bit of a contest as to who could cause the most stimulation.

Everyone else was oblivious to this, the raucous noise continued.

Then Rita upped the stakes. Somehow she slid one hand under her thigh and gripped my cock through my trousers. I wasn't going to stop her, so even as she seemed to squeeze me and bend forwards to hide what she was doing, I countered her daring.

It must have been the amount of alcohol she'd drunk, because I was stone cold sober when I slid my hand around her hips and between her thighs. Her dress had slid up and it seemed quite easy. I quite expected her to pull my hand away and grab my wrist, but that didn't happen.

She kept singing, she kept squeezing my cock, and I pushed my fingers further up between her thighs.

Rita's legs were well built and I was quite shocked when she seemed to part them slightly. Everyone else didn't seem to notice when I felt the thin fabric of her panties. Ever more daring I slid two finger tips under the edge of them and immediately felt myself in the warm soft wetness of her pussy.

I was waiting for a reaction, maybe elbows in my ribs, or fingernails in my cock, but nothing. There was no more fidgeting, her backside still pressed down and there was a further slight parting of her thighs.

When I slid a finger tip over her clit there was definitely a reaction. I felt her lower body jerk, and she stopped singing. Jess asked her what was up and we both knew we'd better stop. She released her grip on my cock, and I withdrew both my fingers so that she relaxed, leaning back against me.

"It's okay, just had too much to drink," she replied to Jess. She tried to steady herself and take her weight off my cock, but it remained stubbornly hard.

"We're here folks, I think your other halves are waiting."

Jeff's cheery announcement enabled us to clamber out of the 4X4 and I watched Rita totter towards where Bernard was sitting in his car. She said nothing to me and it was Jess who realised I was cast adrift with no way home.

My flat was about three miles from school, whereas Jess lived about five minutes walk away. Knowing I'd either have to walk or phone for a taxi she suggested I stop at hers for the night. It was frosty and I knew I'd have to sort my car out in the morning.

"What will Andrew say?"

Andrew was her fiancée. I'd met him a few times and I wasn't sure if he was visiting that weekend.

"Oh don't worry, he's not there, he won't even know about it, anyway I'm not married... yet!"

She giggled, and was still rather drunk. I managed to quieten my cock down and gratefully tucked her arm under mine. After we'd all said goodbye to each other, we both tottered off in the direction of her flat, her high heels clip clopping on the pavement.

"You and Rita were a bit full on tonight, I reckon she's got a thing about you."

Jess's breath hung in the frosty air, and her voice was still giggly.

"No thanks to you! I reckon you arranged that in the back of Jeff's car, her sitting on my lap."

She giggled even more then and almost stumbled, clinging on to me for dear life.

"It was a bit of a squash wasn't it, but I'm sure you didn't mind her on your lap, especially the way she was looking at you on that dance floor."

"Jess! she's nearly old enough to be my mum."

Again she laughed, "She's definitely old enough to be you're mum, but I reckon she'd be a good lay!"

"Fuck off," I chuckled, "you really are a mischief maker!"

When we got to her flat she directed me to one of two sofas and got a duvet out of a cupboard. We both had a glass of water before turning in.

"I'll leave you here to sort yourself out. There are loads of cushions and you know where the bathroom is. I've got a shower room in my bedroom so you can feel safe if you want to get up for a pee."

The sofa turned out to be reasonably comfortable. I had enough time to think about Rita and the journey home and I wondered about what Jess had said. If I'd been in my own bed I'd have probably masturbated, but it didn't seem to be the right time or place.

"You want tea or coffee?"

I opened my eyes and saw Jess across the room at the door to the kitchen. She was wearing a longish t-shirt as a nightdress and it took me time to focus and realise where I was.

"Tea please, milk, no sugar," I responded and half sat up.

Bare chested, it looked as though I might be naked under the duvet and Jess had flicked the kettle on before going back into her bedroom and bringing out a pale blue silk dressing gown.

"Here wear this, I won't look."

She didn't realise I had my boxers still on, however, reluctantly, I took the dressing gown from her and she went back to tea making.

"I can't wear this," spreading it out on the duvet in front of me, "it's too small and it's... well... it's yours."

Jess giggled that familiar giggle.

"Wuss!" she goaded, "go on, no one's gonna see you, I'll look the other way."

I slid out from under the duvet and stood up. Jess didn't look away and her face showed disappointment when she saw I was wearing my boxers.

Holding the dressing gown out I tentatively put one arm into the sleeve. I took a step backwards when she approached me, but she was reaching out to help me with the other arm.

"Come on, put it on, let's see your feminine side."

It was very tight, far too small and as I tugged it around me. Jess burst out laughing.

"Here, drink your tea, sit down and relax."

I sat on one of the breakfast bar stools picking up the mug of tea. I did relax, but only for a few seconds.

Jess's phone was beside her. Out of the blue she picked it up and took a photo.

"Hey!" I shouted, putting down my mug and standing up.

"You sod, you'd better not post that anywhere."

I lunged forward to grab the phone from her, but she was too quick for me. She turned her back and I gripped her two wrists from behind. With my arms wrapped around her she half bent over and her backside was thrusting itself against me.

Realising pretty quickly that this was not the appropriate thing to be doing I thought about releasing her, but when she shouted, "What's it worth?" the tease was too much.

I lifted her off the floor and carried her, feet kicking and body squirming, out of the kitchen to the sofa I was using in the lounge. Somehow I managed to place her sideways on top of the duvet which had the effect of pulling her t-shirt up around her waist. She was still wrestling me and didn't seem to care that I could see her freshly shaven pussy between her ass cheeks.

"Give it to me," I said it in a really serious tone, which seemed to make her giggle more.

In a moment she had dropped the phone down the back of the sofa and I let her go.

"You're such a minx."

It wasn't a word I'd ever used before, and she sat pulling her t-shirt down over her naked thighs, knowing full well that I'd seen everything. I knelt on the sofa beside her, reaching one arm down the back, feeling for the phone in the tiny gap between it and the wall.

"Minx eh?" she shifted her body slightly as I was stuck there on my knees. As I half turned to respond she kissed me. Softly, but a kiss that meant something. It lasted several seconds before she pulled away.

I sat back on my haunches with her mobile in my hand and we stared at each other.

"Where did that come from?" I said quietly. I was confused, but in a nice way.

"I'm not sure," she whispered back, and putting both hands on my shoulders she kissed me again.

This time the kiss went on until we were both exploring each other with our tongues. I sank down beside her and one arm went behind her resting on the back of the sofa while the other pulled her body towards me.

"Fuck Jess, what about Andrew?"

"What about him," she replied, pulling me into another kiss.

Still confused I didn't do anything to stop the situation, in fact I followed my instinct, and I suppose I followed my lust.

My hand slid down and found her thigh. It found its way up under her t-shirt and cupped her breast, her nipple was already standing up and there was a suffocated murmur when I ran my fingertips over it.

The other reaction was her fingers pulling open my dressing gown and smoothing her fingertips over my nipples.

I separated my lips from hers just long enough to groan out loud.

"Oh fuck Jess."

It was a response made out of pleasure, however the reply was unexpected.

"Yes please Matt, I want to."

I felt her fingers slide down my chest and smooth over my boxers. I was already semi erect and she gripped the spongy flesh gently and squeezed.

There was no rush, it was somehow inevitable, but I hadn't expected it. Jess leaned back on the sofa pulling me down above her. We both seemed to align, she bending one leg up against the back of the sofa, and inviting me between her thighs.

Looking down at her I noticed for the first time that she had green eyes, I'd not registered that before. The fullness of her lips was something else which I certainly had.

"I need to put something on," I whispered, kissing her once again.

"No you don't," she smiled back, "it's okay."

My cock was now pressing against her pussy, although it was still inside my boxers.

"Take those bloody things off, take everything off," she seemed impatient.

I pushed myself up and scrambled to get out of the dressing gown and push down my boxers. Jess managed to lift herself up enough to pull the t-shirt over her head.

We were both completely naked now and Jess had the most wonderful body.

I hardly had any time to take in her nakedness. She reached up, one hand behind my neck pulling me downwards, and her legs wrapping themselves up around the back of my thighs.

We kissed and although I wanted to explore her body in so many ways there was only one way we were going. My cock was finding that way and Jess did all she could to help me. Both our bodies found each other together. Jess was ready, and I was so hard.

The kiss that had begun ended as I entered her.

"Ohhhh Matt... please."

It felt so good. That gentle sleeve of pleasure closing all around me until we rested, body up against body, anticipating what was to come.

"Slowly please... take your time." She pushed against me some more.

Looking down again our eyes understood that moment. Perfectly still, fitting perfectly together.

"Kiss me again," Jess whispered, and it was then, at the back of mind, a tiny voice cried out, 'Andrew.'

Selfishly I banished it from my thoughts and we began to move.

Jess's legs gripped me further up until they were almost wrapped around my waist. She had one arm over my shoulder and around my neck, while the other was under my other arm and around my back. As I flexed my hips I felt her finger nails begin to dig into my skin.

We reached a point when the kissing had stopped entirely and I had my mouth buried into her neck, while her head was arching backwards into the duvet, her lips parting with pleasure.

I began to thrust faster, feeling her pussy wet between us and her breathing becoming more and more like rhythmic panting.

"Matt... oh god... please don't stop!"

As I thrust forwards, her hips seemed to twerk perfectly against mine. The rhythm kept time and her nails dug deeper.

"Oh fuck... yes... oh yes..." she kept saying that repeatedly and I was gritting my teeth waiting for her to cum.

And then it happened, it seemed magical.

With a long drawn out cry of ecstasy Jess's body shook. She seemed to go stiff then shudder. One leg straightened upwards and her nails raked the skin in my back.

"Matt!... Matt!... FUCK... FUCKKKK!"

With a release from deep within me I began to jerk and spurt deep into her. Her next cry of pleasure became a long groan of satisfaction while I grunted into her neck.

"Oh my god Jess," I mumbled as my orgasm subsided.

The silence was accompanied by our rapid breathing. Jess releasing her grip on me enough to not let me go completely, but to feel that release of tension.

"Don't move... stay there... oh god I hate this... please stay inside me."

I lifted up and kissed her, looking down into those now familiar green eyes.

"What the fuck have we done?" I asked.

"Just don't talk, stay there," she replied, and then as my cock dwindled inside her she muttered, "I don't care, I wanted it."

"Ohhhhhhh," she said it loudly, as I rolled aside and ended up tumbling off the sofa and sitting on the floor. I looked up at her as she sat up and chuckled.

"Look I'd better shower, you're pouring out of me... bloody hell."

She got up, picked up her t-shirt and disappeared into her bedroom. I heard the shower switch on, so I gathered up my boxers and my clothes and went to the bathroom. It was a quarter of an hour later that she reappeared dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Coffee or tea?" she asked, as though everything was quite normal.

"That's where this all began!" I said with a stifled laugh, "coffee please."

"I'm sorry," she said as she made the coffee, "you think I'm a bit of a slut?"

"No, no I don't at all. It was partly my fault." I insisted, hesitating and adding, "no one at school must know."

"I guess not," Jess replied, "and not Andrew either."

I sat in silence.

"I wanted it, you do know that. When I saw you dancing with Rita, I was actually jealous. Would you believe that, jealous of a much older woman, and me engaged too! Fuck! What was I thinking?"

I got up and walked over to Jess, hugging her. Suddenly there were tears, and she began sobbing into my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Matt."

"Don't be... please don't be. Let's just say it was a drunken mistake and no one else will know. And bloody well delete that photo!"

Diverting the conversation I suggested, "I've got to phone the breakdown people and you can give me a lift back to the pub. On Monday we'll act as though nothing at all has happened."

Jess seemed unconvinced, but picked up her phone to delete the photo.

"Sod it, three missed calls from Andrew, just be quiet while I phone him back."

I tried to blank out what Jess was saying to her fiancée, but of course it was impossible.

"Hi darling, sorry I slept in and then I was in the shower, I'd put the phone on silent."

"Yes, it was a good night, Matt Richard's car broke down so we had to bundle into someone else's car to get back."

Yes I'll see you tonight... stop it, that's naughty, yes you can. Now I must go, I've got to do some school prep. Love you baby... lots."

She looked at me, a face full of guilt. "That's your proof, I'm a two faced lying bitch, a cheating slapper!"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers