An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving wife is up to no good...
5.4k words
4.07
35.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" screamed Liliana. I was on top of her, thrusting my cock repeatedly in her as hard as I could, my eyes transfixed on her perky C-cup tits as they rocked up and down. We'd been going at it for thirty minutes. We were both sweating, and I was trying my best not to cum.

I wasn't in the best shape these days. I wasn't necessarily overweight, but I had packed on a few pounds and wasn't working out as often as usual. It was becoming a real struggle to keep going. Liliana was extraordinarily wet. It felt like I was sticking my dick in warm loose lotion, and with every thrust, I could feel her juices bubbling as they escaped from the edges of her twat. But I couldn't keep it going long enough for her to cum. My arms began trembling, and I finally gave up.

"Get on top of me," I panted, "I wanna see you ride this cock."

"Okay, Daddy."

I slid my cock out of her, watching as the long strings of Liliana's pussy juices attached to the tip of my cock disconnected from her soaking wet cunt. I positioned myself on my back. My cock was engorged and throbbing. The semen filling my cock must've expanded it an inch longer than my seven inches. I needed to cum, and I was doing everything I could to hold it in.

Liliana straddled me, lowering her hips, her cunt slowly engulfing my rock-hard pole. She let out a relieved moan. She slowly began to grind on my cock, taking in its entire length and holding her stomach with both hands. Her face had a signature look on it--a mixture of pain and pleasure, with her mouth open wide, letting out inaudible gasps. She was enamored by the temporarily-expanded size of my cock.

I could feel it by the way her hips were trembling--she was finally going to cum. But so was I. I couldn't hold it in a second longer. My cock was filled from its base to the tip with pure hot semen that wanted nothing more than to eject itself directly into the deepest depths of Liliana's womb.

"Hun, I'm cumming," I said in between heavy breaths. "I can't hold it in."

"Wait, Mike, no, I'm so close," Liliana pleaded as she started grinding rapidly.

"Ughhh!" I couldn't hold it in anymore. I quickly grabbed each of Liliana's breasts and squeezed them as hard as I could, just as my body tensed up. I became paralyzed as my cock pumped excessive streams of steaming cum into my wife. Liliana screamed in pleasure. I kept pumping and groaning. Pump. Groan. Pump. Groan.

"Ohhhh my fuuuuUUUCK! OH! Oh! Oh..."

Liliana's cries tapered off. She didn't cum.

Liliana hadn't orgasmed with me in months. I don't know why. We both have high sex drives. Sex was a daily activity for us, sometimes even twice a day. But things hadn't been the same after an unexpected dry spell that lasted a week or so. Liliana started a new job at a technology startup. Within a couple of weeks, her work hours became unexpectedly long. She'd come home at 10 or 11 pm, and she'd be too exhausted to fuck. Usually, she'd draw herself a bath, read a book, then go straight to bed. After the sex resumed, her orgasms disappeared.

I know how tough a new job can be. I worked in technology startups my entire adult life. I figured it was a temporary setback, and she'd return to her old orgasmic self in no time. That ship had sailed, though. As of late, I was beginning to wonder if something else was going on. Maybe we lost our romantic spark. Or perhaps something more nefarious was going on.

******

A couple of months after Liliana started her job, I began to suspect she may have been cheating on me. I had no proof of this. Admittedly, I was a jealous husband. Jealousy was a trait I'd developed due to baggage from my past relationships, having been with more cheaters than I'd care to admit.

Liliana was the type of woman with plenty of friends of all different genders, and she never stopped making new ones--a real social butterfly. I was a lot more reserved. Many of my female friendships dissipated after I married Liliana seven years ago. My two best friends, Andrew and Mattison, were the only real friendships I maintained. I loved Liliana. I could've lost every friend I ever had, and if I knew I would die old with her, I couldn't die happier. I had no space for any other female companionship in my life. So I struggled to understand Liliana's innate desire to maintain her male friendships as actively as she did.

This dynamic led to some heated arguments in the past. I'd question Liliana about George's uncomfortably long goodbye hugs. I'd warn her about Timothy ogling her perky ass whenever he was around. I'd ask her why James liked all of her Instagram selfies that didn't include me. I'd gotten much better in the latter years of our marriage. After a decade of being with someone and never having a single indication that they'd cheated, you learn to let go of your prior relationships' baggage and trust them accordingly. Go ahead, stare at my wife's thin waist and bubble butt, I know she'll never put out for you, and that's good enough for me.

With all that said, my wife suddenly being unable to orgasm after 12 years of passionate sex and a consistent track record for multiple orgasms per session, it was hard not to question things. Liliana was only 33 years old. I was 35. We're both relatively healthy, and our sex drives were in full swing. I couldn't think of any physical or medical reasons why she'd become incapable of orgasms.

I decided to do some snooping.

I left work on a Wednesday evening around 6 pm. Liliana texted me shortly after, telling me it would be a late day for her at work. She would be home by 11:30 pm. I opened the Find My iPhone app and checked her location.

Liliana Miller

9.4 Miles Away

Santa Monica, CA

She was at the office--nothing out of the ordinary. My train of thought was interrupted when I received an incoming call from Andrew.

"Sup, dude," I answered.

"You got plans tonight? I'm in town, hitting up Rocco's," Andrew said.

"Actually, yeah, I'm free. I can be there in 15."

"Sweet, see you there, biaaatch." Andrew sang before the call clicked.

Rocco's Tavern was unusually packed for a Wednesday night. I sidestepped by a drunk couple as they stumbled through the doorway. I saw Andrew seated at the bar. He's hard to miss as he's 6'2, has graying hair, and has a slender body with his signature bomber-style black jacket. I walked up behind Andrew, grabbed him by the shoulders, and shook him.

"The fuck is up, you little bastard?" I growled. Andrew was unfazed.

"Who the hell are you calling, little? I'm like five years older than your ass." Andrew retorted.

"I'm 35. You're only two years older, dick. Although you might as well be 50 the way you're looking. What the fuck happened to your face?"

Andrew looked disheveled as if he had just gotten into a fight. His hair was a mess, and his face was bright red.

"Long day, dude." He responded defeatedly.

"Got in a big fight with Vanessa," Andrew said as he signaled the bartender over and ordered two Blue Moons.

"Oh, that's right, it's your day with Jennifer, right?" I asked.

"No, dude. Jenn is 19. We don't do the custody thing anymore. She lives with her mom. She comes and goes to my pad as she pleases," he said, grabbing one of the two Blue Moons the bartender placed on coasters in front of us.

I forgot how old Jennifer was. I've known that girl since the day she was born. In my eyes, she's still a rebellious little teenager getting in trouble and being passed back and forth between her divorced parents like a poker chip.

"Jenn was supposed to come over, and we had a camping trip planned out for the weekend. But Vanessa decided to buy Jenn roundtrip tickets to fucking Cancun for spring break," Andrew whined as he took a sip of beer.

"The bitch stepped all over my plans with Jenn. I went to pick her up, but Vanessa came out. She told me Jenn's in Cancun, and we got into a heated argument. She smacked me across the face, pulled my hair, looked me dead in the eye, and said, 'You keep this up, you will not see your daughter for a year,'" he said as he slumped, resting his arms on the bar.

"Damn, dude, I'm sorry," I said as I finally got seated and grabbed my Blue Moon.

I was so glad I didn't have kids, especially with one of my exes. I couldn't imagine having to keep an ex in my life for the rest of my life because of an immature, half-brained decision I'd made in my early 20s.

"What about you? How's Lili?" Andrew asked, side-eyed, still slouched.

"Officially speaking, things are great. Although I can't shake this feeling that she's fucking around on me." I said as I, too, began to slouch.

"Wow. What makes you say that?" Andrew asked sarcastically. He'd always been one of Liliana's most prominent defenders. I knew where this conversation was going.

"I know, I know, dude - " I began to say, but it was too late. Andrew had mounted his soapbox and cut me off.

"Lili is such a good, loyal girl, dude. She would never fuck around on you. Why are you so fucking dense, Mike?!"

We continued arguing about Liliana. Andrew told me I'm a fool for not seeing what I've got. After a couple of beers, Andrew stood up.

"Whoa, where you going? It's only 8:30!" I yelled.

"I'm not feeling too hot. I think this thing with Jenn is getting to me. Best not to get wasted in this state of mind."

"You dragged me out here for two beers and a lecture about my wife?" I chuckled, "Alright, fine, lemme see what Mattison's up to."

"Mattison's busy tonight. I tried to get him to come by before I called you," Andrew said as he slammed a $20 bill on the bar, "Catch you later. Stop treating Lili like shit."

I downed a few more beers, then drove home.

I got back around 9 pm. I was a little buzzed and felt guilty about Andrew's lecture. Maybe I was being too hard on Liliana. However, that couldn't stop me from feeling paranoid about her inability to orgasm.

I opened up the Find My iPhone app again. She was still at work. I began rummaging through her belongings. I started with her nightstand drawer--nothing out of the ordinary. I did find a massive 12" dildo that I hadn't seen before. But toys were a pretty standard part of our sex life. I searched her dresser drawers, her side of the walk-in closet, and her desk.

Not a single ounce of evidence that she was cheating. So I turned on her laptop. I knew the password to unlock it. I opened her social media profiles on the web browser. Lucky for me, she left her Facebook and Instagram logged in. After perusing her message history and deleted messages, I found nothing concerning. Random conversations with friends, meme-sharing, random "happy birthdays!" There were some DMs with a few male friends, but all were completely platonic.

Then I noticed something. Liliana's text messages were syncing to her laptop. I opened the iMessage app. There were some recent texts with Mattison. The conversation history was short, as if she'd recently deleted the text conversation.

Mattison: "Does Mike know?"

Liliana: "No, I'm pretty sure he doesn't"

Mattison: "...Gotta tell him Lil"

My mind started racing. Was Mattison fucking my wife? Were they having an affair? Is he pressuring her to tell me about the affair so she can leave me?

I paced back and forth in my house. My heart beat out of control. I had to confront her. No. That's a terrible idea. I needed more proof.

Almost as if I was on autopilot, I found myself driving to her work to see if her car was there. It was late enough that rush hour traffic had died down. I parked about a block away from her office, got out of the car, and made my way on foot to her office parking lot. I had only been here once before.

The parking lot was mostly empty, save for three cars. I only recognized Liliana's car. I made my way to her car slowly, my heart beating out of my chest. I didn't see anyone in there. No shadows, no movement. I stood right before the driver's side door and peeked in. The car was empty. I made my way to the front of the car and placed my hands on the hood. It was cold. She hadn't driven the car all day.

My breathing began to slow down, and a sense of relief overcame me. Liliana really was at work. I turned around to leave and started walking back toward my car. Then I noticed something peculiar. The parking lot is situated right in front of the single-story office that Liliana works out of. As I walked and started at the office, I realized all the lights were completely off. Anxiety began creeping up into my throat once more.

I turned around, returned to Liliana's car, and pulled out my phone. I called Liliana's cell phone, and my trembling hand put the phone up to my ear. The phone began to ring. Then I saw it. Liliana's phone in her car, in the passenger's seat, began glowing. She left her phone in her car so that I couldn't track her. Liliana wasn't working late. She lied to me.

******

"Where you at?" I asked as I put on a shirt.

"I'm at my parents'. We're barbecuing. Come by if you're free," replied Andrew.

I had taken the day off, so visiting Andrew's parent's house seemed like a perfect way to spend the day.

It was Thursday morning. It had been over a week since I learned Liliana lied to me about working late. By this point, I figured she was having an affair with Mattison. I contacted a divorce lawyer, who advised me to pretend everything was normal and gather evidence.

I continued monitoring Liliana's text messages on her laptop. Her messages with Mattison were definitely getting deleted. I caught a few of their texts from time to time. The most damning message I saw was one from Liliana, "Aw, poor baby. Do you need more pussy? I can help with that."

On another occasion, Mattison texted her, "It's not that simple. If he finds out, he'll never forgive us." I took pictures of every message I was able to intercept.

I hadn't yet told anyone. I was in a dark place. I had good days and bad days. I had begun taking prescription pills that Liliana and I had stockpiled over the years unintentionally from various injuries. My drinking was heavier than usual. And I was a complete mess. My heart was in a million pieces. My baby, the love of my life, was fucking one of my best friends. How could she do this to me? How could she throw away our 12-year relationship? How could Mattison do this to me?

Sex with Liliana continued against my better judgment. I was much less performant, and it showed. Liliana would ask me if I needed a blowjob more often than usual because I kept getting soft. I went to a clinic to get an STD test and was anxiously awaiting the results.

I drove to Andrew's parents' house and parked my car in the driveway. The welcomed scent of barbeque hit my nostrils as I stepped out of the vehicle. Across the lawn, I saw Andrew's mom, Marla, kneeling and scrubbing the porch deck. Her enormous ass never ceased to enthrall me. Marla saw me from the side of her eye and quickly got up.

"Mike, my love! How are you!" she said as she stood up and approached me with her arms wide open.

Marla was the most attractive 54-year-old woman I've ever laid eyes on. When I was growing up, she was always the hot mom that all our friends ogled over. Andrew caught so much flack for it. She is 5'6, inconceivably thick, with curves in all the right places, rocking a voluptuous coke-bottle figure. Her hazel eyes, long golden brown hair, and big, wavey curls made my heart skip a beat every time I saw her. Marla's natural triple-D tits complimented her massive 50-inch ass. I had dreamt of sliding my cock into her giant, perfect ass countless times throughout my childhood.

Marla approached me enthusiastically, her enormous tits swaying back and forth as her cleavage rhythmically popped out of her top. I hugged her and felt her melons squeeze against my lower chest. Marla planted a big kiss on my cheek, the familiar scent of her perfume giving me an instant dopamine hit as she ushered me into the house.

"It is so good to see you love. It must've been a year!" Marla exclaimed.

"Much more than that. I haven't been here since Jenn's 18th birthday party!" I replied.

Marla guided me to the kitchen and fixed me a margarita. We exchanged some more pleasantries before I went through the house to the backyard.

Andrew's dad was operating the grill, standing stoic and wordless. He was a reserved man who rarely talked.

"Good day, Mr. Vargas!" I said. He waved back at me with a half-smile.

"Mike! What a surprise. Toss that chicken shit drink in your hand and grab a beer." He chuckled to himself and went back to flipping burgers. That was as much interaction as I would get out of him.

I located Andrew at the corner of the backyard, lounging in his sunglasses on a beach chair. Next to him was his daughter, Jennifer, also lounging on a beach chair with a margarita.

I almost didn't recognize Jennifer. She looked completely different. She had dyed her hair black, starkly contrasting her natural light blonde hair. She wore oversized sunglasses, a bra top, and low-cut denim shorts. Her porcelain skin radiated in the sun, and her D-cup breasts lay flat on her chest, glistening from the sunblock.

"Mikey Mike, wassup bitch! Bahahaha," Andrew said, getting up from his beach chair. He shuffled toward me, obnoxiously pretend-punching me as he approached.

"Dude, is that Jenn?" I asked, ignoring his play-fighting while reaching out to give him a fist bump.

"Yeah, I know. The hair. She's going through a phase," Andrew said reluctantly.

"Hey, Uncle Mike," Jennifer said, choosing not to leave her beach chair.

"What's up, Jenn? How are you? Back from Cancun already?"

"Ugh, yeah, Dad decided to throw a bitch fit about my trip, so I came back early to spend some 'quality' daddy-daughter time with him," she said annoyedly.

Jennifer slid her sunglasses down and looked me up and down.

"You gained weight, Uncle Mike," she proclaimed, putting her glasses back over her eyes and re-situating herself on her beach chair.

"Jesus, Jenn, what the fuck is wrong with you." snapped Andrew. I couldn't help but chuckle at the comment. I turned my head toward Andrew.

"You got a sec to talk in private?" I asked.

We walked into the house and sat in Andrew's dad's den. I told him everything; how I found out Liliana lied about working late, the text messages between her and Mattison. I also asked him to keep it between us.

Andrew looked mortified.

"Y-you think...Mattison would do something like that to you?" he asked with fear in his eyes. Presumably, if my wife wasn't off-limits, Andrew's ex-wife wasn't either.

"I didn't want to believe it either. But look at these texts." I said as I pulled out my phone and showed him the photos I had taken of their text messages.

"Dude...I'm really sorry. I didn't know. He's literally on his way - "

"YOOOOO!"

Mattison barged through the entryway to the den. You have to be fucking kidding me.

Andrew and I looked stone-faced at him, then we each looked away, averting eye contact.

"Sup dude..." I said begrudgingly, afraid of letting the awkwardness linger too long.

"Jeez, who died?" Mattison asked.

Andrew suddenly reverted to his usual douchey self.

"Matty, my man! You know what? Let's get some more drinks! Come on, Andrew!"

Andrew strutted out of the den, but I didn't follow him. Mattison stayed behind, presumably sensing the awkward energy in the room.

"I gotta talk to you about something," I said.

I decided to tell Mattison that I suspected that Liliana was leaving me. I didn't want to give away too much. If I told him I knew she was cheating, he'd go back and tell her, and she'd either stop the affair or cover her tracks more carefully. If I told him I knew it was with him, I'd blow the whole thing wide open, which could put me at a massive disadvantage in the divorce proceedings. I needed more proof. The more evidence I had, the more leverage in the divorce.

12