An Affair with My Married Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
A married daughters desire to reignite an incestuous affair.
13.9k words
4.63
10k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A middle aged married woman's desire to reignite an incestuous affair with her father.

Authors Note: Hey everyone! I just want to give a big shout out to Maya for inspiring me to add a third chapter to this story. This time around, I've tried to mostly write from Meg's perspective, although I may have failed miserably - but hey, at least I gave it a shot! By the way, Meg's father remains unnamed, so I hope you let your imagination and fantasy run wild with that one. Enjoy - thepeckker

Just by its sheer enormity, the super-king bed dominated the bedroom. As she lay at its centre, Meg was preoccupied with the ceiling fan on its monotonous low speed journey. The cooling breeze comforting as it floated across her nakedness with each gentle whirr of the rotating blades.

Meg stifled a giggle as she realised the slurping sound was timed perfectly to each blades rotation whilst her husband continued his vigorous tongue action on her vulva.

What the fuck is he doing? Meg thought as she lifted herself onto her elbows, observing the top of Derek's head swivelling between her outstretched thighs, alternating up and down, then side to side as he continued his assault.

Collapsing onto her back again, I gotta stop this before he suffocates...or hurts me even; Meg thought.

She started to groan loudly, "Oh... Oh... Oh yeah! That's it Derek, that's the place. Just there baby! No don't slow down! I'm gonna cum baby! Your gonna... Oh... Oh... Oooohhhhhh."

Almost instantly Meg hated herself for what she had done, for what she had done many times before and will likely continue to do.

Breathing loudly and rapidly she once again lifted herself onto her elbows to discover Derek looking back at her with a cheesy grin on his face. His head still lodged between her thighs, his nose, mouth and chin covered in saliva from his efforts.

Meg could not help but let out a little chuckle. As ridiculous as he looked, and as unsatisfying as her sex life is with Derek, she still loved him for everything he did or tried to do for her, for their daughter Mandy, and for their future security.

"Come here ya crazy fool," she said as she held her arms out toward him.

Derek disentangled himself from Meg's thighs and slowly slid along her belly until they were face to face, his still covered with saliva slobber and a self-satisfying grin.

"Was that good? Did you cum again babe?"

Meg was so used to faking orgasms and her subsequent responses to Derek's queries that it flowed easily from her.

Expelling what she hoped was a satisfying sigh; she pulled his head to her chest and said, "Of course it was lover! You know just how to hit all of my buttons!"

"Mmmmmm, I try to Meg... I try to," he replied as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair. Her slow caress always made him feel wanted and loved. Today was no exception as he felt his eye lids become heavy.

Oh fuck!, Meg thought as she felt his limp dick laying softly against her, What am I going to do to get myself out of this situation?

Despite his erectile dysfunction, Meg had never cheated on Derek at any time during their marriage. She was well aware that, as a woman in her early forties, she was at her sexual peak and had been for a number of years. Yet she managed to control her desire through fantasy and masturbation until the latter years when her craving has waned. That was until recently when she had experienced the best sex of her life.

Meg knew that come tomorrow, after Derek left for work, she would return to the bedroom above the old barn and would allow herself to relive the past. Along with her favourite dildo, her fingers would explore her body as her mind daydreamt, recollecting the passion and urgency of their love-making, the feeling as he entered her from behind, filling her as she had never experienced before, until the pulsing of his cock sent her over the edge when he exploded within.

It was socially unacceptable. It was illegal in some States and Countries. It destroyed communities and tore families apart. Yet she had initiated it. She had sown the seeds of infidelity and incest and then cultivated their encounter. She had flirted and broken down the barriers until he eagerly participated in their betrayal. She had fucked her father. Or more accurately, her father had fucked her. Her Daddy, the man who loved her all of her life without question, had given her sexual satisfaction like she had never felt before. In those few short days she had gone from loyal and loving mother and wife to a cheater, an adulteress, and possibly a criminal. Yet she wanted to scream from the highest peak, "I am a father-fucker... and I love it!!"

Without waking him, Meg carefully slid out from underneath Derek, slipped on her emerald satin gown to cover her nakedness, then headed down the long hallway to the bar in the lounge room.

She was ordinarily a fitness fanatic; however in the slightly more than three months since her parents had gone back to their home, she had started to drink more regularly. It started with just a wine and soda every couple of nights, but had now progressed to two fingers of single malt scotch in the dead of each night.

Meg knew she was heading onto a destructive path. She knew the drinking was to dull the ache she felt inside. The pain wasn't triggered by her cheating on Derek, or because she was an adulteress, or because she had committed incest and was almost caught. No longer satisfied in her sex life with Derek or with continual self-masturbation, Meg felt sexually unfulfilled as a woman and knew that, at its centre, her pain was desire.

The weeks following the mobile phone incident were a living hell for Meg. Having her father so close yet being too scared to repeat the intimacy they shared was torture, only lessened by brief and occasional hand holding or an unseen caress as they passed by each other. As wrong as it was, her father had ignited an overpowering longing within her that she needed to feed. She needed to experience that fulfilment. She needed to fuck her father again! Desperately!!

Knocking back the last of the scotch, she cleaned her glass before giving the room a final onceover, ensuring all evidence of her nightly visit was removed before traipsing along the hallway to her bed once again. As Meg sneaked in quietly and attempted to sleep that night, she did not know that the following day fate was about to step in.

--------------------------------------------

Meg woke the next morning to the pungent smell of burnt toast. She was normally an early riser but, after another fitful night without much sleep, she just couldn't face the day when Derek got up earlier for his shower, so she had just turned over and snoozed.

Throwing back the covers she knew he would be fully dressed and ready for work by now, so she grabbed the emerald satin gown again and covered her nudity as she walked along the hallway to the kitchen.

"Oh wow!" said Derek as she entered, "someone looks like they've had a rough night!"

"Shut the fuck up Derek!" Meg shot back with venom, "Amongst other things, I haven't had much sleep and am not up to your humour this morning!"

"Well at least you recognise that I was trying to be witty and didn't mean..."

"Yeah, I know baby," Meg interrupted, "Sorry I snapped at you. I've just got some issues that are praying on my mind and it hasn't helped that I'm not sleeping properly."

Acknowledging that Meg's issues were likely related to her Project Manager role, he said, "I know I don't have any experience in construction like you but is there anything I can help you with?"

Meg just stared at him without responding immediately. She knew she couldn't tell him that he was part of her problem. That would just kill him and likely end their marriage.

Meg smiled at his kindness as she walked up and put her arms around his neck, "Thanks for the offer babe, but it's not something you can help with."

Before Derek could respond further her cell phone interrupted the conversation. She glanced to see who was calling. "That's Jimmy," giving Derek a quick kiss on the lips she continued; "Now you head off and have a great day yourself. Don't worry about me. I'll get everything sorted."

After Derek picked up his briefcase he blew her a kiss and waved, then, as he turned and headed out to the garage he could hear Meg behind him, "Hey Jimmy, how are you this morning?"

"Hiya Meg, I'm okay thanks, and I'm really sorry to bother you first thing, but we have an issue at the Granville property. In short, we didn't get council approval at the latest progress inspection due to that old retaining wall." Jimmy went on to ask if they could onsite at 10am and he would explain further.

Fuck that's all I need thought Meg, without getting any further detail, and agreed to meet up.

Jim Johnson is the Site Manager on two of the reconstruction projects that Meg is managing and is probably the nearest person Meg has to a work husband. Although only in its infancy, they have developed a good working relationship with a great deal of trust between them as he is a very talented professional.

Although probably in his late twenties or very early thirties, it had not gone unnoticed by Meg that he had also caught the attention of a few of the female tradespeople, but she didn't know whether their flirtatious approach had been acknowledged or gone any further.

The wall Jimmy was referring to was not part of the new construction and had been built many years before. However it had never received local authority approval nor had any engineering plans been submitted on its construction.

At their meeting Jimmy explained that he had contacted the local civil engineers the company usually use, plus others within the County, but at the earliest it would be 6 weeks before a Structural Engineer could even be on site to inspect, then plans would need to be submitted and approved.

Later, Meg headed back home feeling deflated. She was already exhausted from lack of sleep and this latest development only added to the weight she felt on her shoulders.

Dropping her briefcase, phone and car keys on her office desk on the way through, she immediately headed to the shower to clear her head and revive. Basking in the chilly water for as long as she could stand it, she felt energised as she entered the large walk-in-robe and towelled herself in front of the floor to ceiling mirror.

Dropping the towel at her feet she took time to look at the person reflected back at her. She saw a woman still beautiful and decidedly younger than her 42 years. She liked her dirty blonde hair newly cut in the bob style. It framed her face and highlighted her deep green eyes and infectious smile.

She looked down, her hands caressing her slim but curvy hourglass figure as she did so.

At 5'7" her legs looked long, shapely and fit, maintained through lots of hard work and exercise, with thighs that had thickened slightly after giving birth to Mandy.

Her gaze shifted past the slight rounding of her belly to her neatly trimmed and closely cropped pubic region. She knew the current fashion is to be completely waxed; however that is not her fashion and besides, she thought, it fuckin hurt! She did not like the look of her vulva sitting on her slightly pronounced pubis, and therefore preferred to keep the slight furry look.

Her mind drifted as her fingers caressed and moulded the lips of her labia, wondering what Jimmy would think if she offered herself to him. She knew he was interested as she had caught him scrutinising her on more than one occasion. He also appears to be packing some punch if the swell in his tight jeans is any indication.

Despite her intimate caressing, the more Meg fantasied about a sexual relationship with Jimmy the less aroused she felt.

Feeling frustrated and just not into it any longer, Meg stopped her intimate stroking and scolded her reflection, "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

After considering it briefly, she came to the conclusion that she did like Jimmy, but only in a professional capacity. She also realised that she didn't need validation from attracting a younger man, and she didn't want to be seen as a trophy MILF.

Despite her yearning Meg knew she craved more than just physical satisfaction. Yet she could not help but admonish herself for the hypocrisy of feeling so strongly about not cheating on Derek when, quite recently, she had done so... and probably in the worst way possible.

Involuntarily she moaned, "Ohhhh God," as she closed her eyes and thought about her father once again. She knew he loved her and had proved as much in his touch, his gentleness, and the forceful urgency to be as deep as possible within her.

Gazing at her reflection once again she was immediately drawn to her aroused 34C breasts. Despite her husband's opposing view, her father loved her breasts. He admitted how they turned him on big time. Her dark pink areola invitingly puffy and prominent as Meg remembered how her father had lovingly embraced and suckled each one tantalisingly.

Her father... Her father...

"Fuck, why didn't I think of it earlier," Meg said aloud.

She dressed quickly, giving little further thought to why she had not considered her father immediately. Probably because consciously she knew her father had retired that it slipped her mind entirely... but he was an Engineer. He had his own contract business and held a number of engineering and town planning degrees.

The more Meg thought about it, the more a plan started to develop.

That night, over dinner, she explained her problems to Derek making sure that she went into specific detail about the project and the hurdles that she and Jimmy had already overcome.

Ending her tale she feigned a dejected and exasperated voice, "We have come so far and so close to completing this project just to be stuffed up by bureaucracy and a lack of qualified expertise."

Meg's strategy was to sit in silence for five or so minutes before astounding Derek with her lightbulb moment.

"Well what about your father?" Derek immediately surprised her with his response, "He's available and certainly more than qualified to assess and redesign a wall."

Meg was dumbfounded. This was supposed to be her moment. She was ready for it. She had planned it.

"Ah... umm...," she stumbled, "I'm not sure Derek. He might not still hold all the relevant qualifications or licenses."

"Well I know that he does Meg," Derek declared, "When he was here a few months ago I had a conversation with him about whether he was enjoying retirement. During that conversation he told me that he still held all his qualifications, or affiliations, or whatever they're called, just in case he decided to do some part time contract work. I think he would be just the person to resolve your little dilemma."

Derek was beaming with smugness as Meg considered what had just happened; swiftly realising it could all work in her favour. It was Derek who suggested that she contact her father. Therefore she didn't have to do any of the convincing for Derek to agree.

"If that's the case then I think you may have solved my problem Darling," Meg exclaimed excitedly, "I'll call him in the morning to see if he is available. Of course he may not want to do the job... and it might take a few months to get it assessed, designed, approved and the works finalised."

"You know your Dad Meg; if his daughters need him he will come running. I'm sure there won't be a problem."

"Well I hope you are right. Of course if he can come then he will have to stay with us here. Are you okay with that Derek? It might be for some months?"

"Of course it's okay babe. I like your dad and it will be good for you to have some extra company."

Meg walked over to Derek, put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, "Thanks for this Darling!" she whispered in his ear, "You don't know just how much it means!" She kissed him softly on his jawline then declared, "I love you Derek... and I'm so very proud that we made our life together... but now I'm off to have a shower then bed. It's been an exhausting day."

As she turned, Derek also professed, "I love you too Meg."

--------------------------------------------

Immediately after Derek left for work the next morning Meg was on the telephone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mom."

Meg inwardly sighed. She still struggled to converse easily with her mother, whereas, with her father it was just so effortless. She knew she was uptight and apprehensive about speaking to her dad anyway, but had completely overlooked how her mother might react to her predicament.

The conversation went back and forth in its usual mundane manner before Meg inquired, "Mom, there's something I need to ask Dad, is he there?"

"Well, no dear he's not... I thought you knew... he's gone to Laurens to assist with some repairs or such."

Oh fuck, Meg thought, how could I have forgotten?

"Ohhh yes, of course... I remember now... Lauren rang me a few weeks ago and asked if I could help them out with some plumbing up at the lake cabin... unfortunately I was in the middle of this rebuild and couldn't do it... I suggested she ring Dad... but I didn't know he had gone up there."

"He went up last week... I don't think it was much of a big issue... I spoke with him yesterday and he seemed to think he and Brad would have it finished within a few days, and Laurens been helping out as well so I think it's gone faster than they expected."

What to do? What to do? Meg was deliberating, then decided to just go for it.

"Mom... I don't know how you would feel about this," Meg confessed, "but I also need Dad's help."

She then went on to explain her dilemma to Julie, in as much detail as she had with Derek, but emphasising the lack of engineers that are available and the challenge this poses for completion of the project on time. There is also the likelihood any lengthy delay would result in penalty payments the company would subsequently have to pay.

Meg concluded, "So I was hoping that I could convince Dad to help me out with the engineering work. What do you think Mom?"

"Well, I think your father would jump at the chance to help you out Meg," Julie responded, "and to be quite honest... the last few months since we came back from your place he's been a real grump... so it might do him some good to get back into his old work."

"But Mom, how do you feel about it? It's likely I'll need him here for a few months... can you do without him for that long?"

"Ohh... I'll survive okay Meg... It's not like we are ultra-busy in our retirement... the house and everything is taken care of... there's no maintenance to speak of and... well, I just enjoy pottering around in the garden these days and catching up with some of my friends for coffee... so yes, it'll be ok I'm sure."

Meg couldn't believe how well her plan was coming together... and without any real input from her.

"Thank you so much for your understanding Mom... and if you need anything done while he's away then please let me know and I'll send him back home... I don't want this to cause any issues for you okay? Now I just need to convince Dad."

"I'm sure he won't take much convincing Meg... and if I do need anything done then you keep my husband and send me your own... I'm sure Derek can take care of things just as well as your father!"

What an odd thing to say, Meg thought as she responded, "Okay that's a deal," before saying their goodbyes.

No sooner had Meg hit the END button than she dialled her father's mobile phone. As she listened to the call trying to connect her hands shook with the adrenalin flowing through her veins. Then, the distinctive click as her call was answered.