An Afternoon in June

Story Info
A private tutoring session full of sexual tension.
3.6k words
4
13.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An afternoon in June

It was a normal sunny Thursday afternoon in the middle of June. The weather was warm and pleasant and he had decided to arrange to collect his file of work from uni which was left to be moderated when he had finished his adult learning course what seemed like an age ago back in March. The college was just a short walk away in the glorious sunshine and he effortlessly absorbed every short moment of it, savouring it accompanied by chilled out music from his headphones. His playlist was tailored to suit the summer vibe perfectly.

He arrived after the all too brief walk feeling refreshed and checked in at reception. He was instructed to wait whilst his tutor was notified. He drifted over to some seating a few yards away and contemplated his tutor for a moment. She was younger than he was, a pretty,petite redhead who he quite liked the notion of seeing again, while things had always seemed a little strained between them it had always felt to him that both of them had a liking for each other that went a little beyond a mutual respect..

She appeared a few minutes later through an opening some way off down the vast atrium that served as the central hub for the campus. He noticed her immediately despite the expanse, it was hard not to. She was small in stature but had a womanly figure and demeanour that demanded his attention. His gaze was drawn to it almost uncontrollably although hardly against his will, but he endeavoured to keep himself in check. She looked as graceful and beautiful as ever, wearing fitting clothes, a sensible green blouse accompanied by a flattering skirt that hugged her womanly figure perfectly, which sat just above her knee and finished off the look with a pair of doc martens which introduced her flair for style within the confines of practicality and properness.

He stood up and walked toward her, offering a greeting enroute and meeting her halfway across the void of the immense open space. He noted the feeling of familiar underlying tension. She seemed delighted to see him and explained that she had the file in a classroom she had been using for the day's lectures indicating that he should accompany her to retrieve it, which he was glad to do.

By this time in the afternoon most classes had ended and the campus was peacefully quiet with most of the crowds heading outside for the opportunity to bask in the sun. She led the way, he let her partially because he admittedly didn't know which classroom she was heading toward and partially because the view of her shapely posterior contained within such a flattering fitted skirt was not something he could easily pass up. He watched her bottom as she ascended the stairs admiring the motion of it as it propelled her up each tanalising step, suppressing the festering urge to reach out and grab it. Then he noticed something which had previously eluded him.

She occasionally glanced at him with a subtle playfull glint in her eye. Well it seemed subtle and he certainly didn't think he was aware of these glances previously. But there was something there, something playful and provocative. Privy to this new discovery it suddenly dawned on him that she knew on some level that he lusted after her, of course she knew how could he not have seen it?

In class he had studied every feature and every curve of her intoxicating female form; he had noted the way her auburn hair cascaded and fell loosely around her petite feminine shoulders, examined the way her small perky breasts abused the fit of an array of attire each blouse, jumper or t-shirt seeming to serve to emphasise their allure in ways that seemed individually nuanced as if scientifically designed to keep his attention, tracked the beautiful way in which her curved stomach forced the eye to follow its arching decent slowly downward, and mentally documented how her sexy shapely legs led all the way to her plump juicy ass in a way that she had no hope of downplaying, not that she tried by his reckoning.

He had taken care not to draw attention whilst conducting these observations and had believed he had been successful, however clearly he hadn't been. The knowledge descended upon him like a crashing wave, the way in which she had acted around him. The way she used to approach his table of six or seven people handing out worksheets and such, she always approached from the side he was sitting, he had sat at the front which was the obvious vector of approach but she had always leaned in a little too close to him, smelt a little too good and leaned over the desk in an alluring way that demanded a little too much of his attention. He had dismissed the thought believing she was just going about her business and his observations were nothing but a series of predatory impulses that had distorted his version of reality in order to suit his own self indulgent narrative. Now though it appeared that it could have been possible she was rewarding his curiosity and playfully encouraging his enjoyment of their proximity on purpose.

She led on, up into the upper tiers of the building. He began to wonder, was she flirting with him all this time? Possibly, she could just enjoy the power that her sexual prowess gave her. He had liked to think he was the only one who had realised how incredibly sexy she was, like he was aware of some factor disproving some complex conspiracy. He was acutely aware that this or course was a falsehood fed himself. It was plainly obvious that she was in fact a total babe and people knew. Maybe he was just reading into things too much as he was obviously attracted to her to a point where his brain ceased to function as the driving force for his rationality.

He began to explore the possibilities in his head savouring the process of trying to unravel the fact from fantasy. The tension between them became the nucleus of his attention. He had assumed it was because as it happens she also happened to be his long term girlfriend's lecturer, he had in turn censored the version of himself he'd presented to her, this in turn had stunted conversation and cultivated this "awkwardness" and he suspected that as a perceptive individual she had deduced this for herself. Although maybe she knew a little more than that, she was intuitive afterall, maybe she had deduced from conversations with his girlfriend that they in fact had an open relationship. That to his girlfriend thought of her man with another woman was her biggest turn on and something she yearned for and encouraged. Maybe she was aware, there was something about her that seemed to be deeply intrigued by him. He had thought that that was the reason or maybe it was his propensity to use ambitious language and his ability to absorb abstract concepts and creatively experiment with ideation, he knew that in class he had kept her on her toes and enjoyed watching her squirm as the power dynamic shifted as he publicly toyed with her. Maybe that was part of it, but maybe just maybe there was also a mutual lust and this was perhaps stripped of all the variables, pure sexual tension? He certainly liked the ramifications of that thought, maybe he had suppressed the notion to in order avoid potential disappointment or scandal.

With the epiphany that his suspicions were potentially facts based on relevant data and his reluctance to accept them a result of mental barriers put in place to protect his ego, he smirked. He didn't mind the risk bruising his ego in pursuit of his sexual desires.

They entered a narrow unremarkable corridor and zeroed in on a classroom located roughly a third of the way down. The corridor seemed deserted and thus far he had observed none of the classrooms were currently occupied. He made a decision he was going to take a chance. If his logic was right he would be mad not to. The risk in this case did not outweigh the reward. He was moving on next term and wouldn't be back, he wasn't leaving without taking his shot. He would leave either with a bruised ego or the conqueror of a mighty conquest able to go home and titillate his partner revealing the details of his sexual escapade.

With the tension now palpable, they entered an innocuous classroom. She walked directly up to the teachers desk over by the far wall right next to the obscured window. The blinds were half closed and the room was on the third floor, not easily overlooked. There were a multitude of files spread across the desk in no discernible order and she leaned over seductively and began searching for the one she needed, trying to mask the anticipation but wavering. It was now all too clear, they both knew it was now or never. He had the advantage of picking his moment, She presented him with an opportunity and it was up to him to take it. He wanted nothing more than to walk up behind her a nestle his engorged anticipation between her pert buttocks, this would serve not only to sate his own urges but also allow opportunity for an albeit awkward escape should his advances be revoked. However she was far shorter than he was and unfortunately this was not an option. He instead simply tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to him and he stared deep into her eyes, in them he saw trepidation, nervousness and the unmistakable desire he was looking for. He knew that at that moment she was his, she would succumb if he willed it.

He smiled at her, brushed her hair over her shoulder revealing her slender neck and watched her take an autonomous gulp of momentary fear that she was feeling as a result of exposing her weakness to him. He grasped her neck, symbolic of that exposure with a firm confident hand and pulled her closer into a kiss.

He savoured her plump lips, the taste on her tongue and enjoyed the commanding feeling of being much taller and stronger than she was, looming over her he was in full control, he knew it and she knew it too. They kissed passionately overtaken by the sudden release of built up lust. He ran his hand down from her tender neck to her back whilst pulling her body closer. Enjoying the press of their bodies together, the feel of her breasts squished up against him and her heartbeat quickening. He could not resist grabbing her arse and groping her juicy shapely bum cheeks. She must have found this hot as he felt her begin to melt in his arms, Her demeanour now palpably submissive he felt hard and ready, he was going to enjoy this.

Whilst embracing and exploring each other passionately he slid his hands back up the base of her back under her top, loosened her bra and briefly began massaging and caressing her shoulder blades with his large hands and then worked his way around the sides of her torso towards her insatiable breasts. He felt the need to see them, so he pulled her blouse halfway over her head obscuring her vision and heightening her senses, taking care to leave her wanting mouth exposed. She bit her lip as she excitedly anticipated what was in store. He planted another sensual kiss on those plump red lips and then expertly disposed of her bra exposing her small supple titties. She seemed shocked but her arousal at standing there bare chested in front of him was obvious. He took a moment to savour the beauty of her chest admiring her soft pale alabaster skin and rosy pink erect nipples. He caressed her breasts making use of his hands and tongue making sure to keep her blouse purposely in place obscuring her vision. He revelled in every squirm and every whimper it never ceased to amaze him how much more sensitive small breasted women were to his touch. His girlfriend had large ample bouncy breasts that he adored playing with but the difference between these two women excited him as much as the elevated reactivity to his application of skill. He and his girlfriend had limited experiences with other girls but he was assured that she would approve, a fact that spurred him on.

He kissed her again but took the time to linger, to tease her and build anticipation whilst erotically rubbing his thigh against her plump lady lips. He caressed her pretty face and traced along the lips of her mouth with the tip of his finger. Still finding her reactivity to his touch intoxicating he savoured her trepidation. He slowly began to slide his fingers into her mouth she responded to by sensually licking and sucking on them heightening his arousal. Once his fingers were adequately moist he kissed her again and began to slowly inch up her skirt. He made sure to brush his hands against her thighs turned on at the fact he was actually able to after such an in depth study during the classes. He watched her lips quiver as he slid his hand up to her knickers and daintily pushed them aside, she was moist and he ran his fingers the length of her lips just as he had done with her face and began to gently stimulate her engorged clit, hearing her moan in delightful response.

He very much enjoyed teasing and playing with her juicy twat watching as she enjoyed it even more. He also knew that this time he was going to make sure he got what he wanted out of the engagement and extrapolate every morsel of experience he could. Something which had eluded him in previous endeavours,it wasn't going to happen again. Last time he had been far too concerned with preserving the emotional wellbeing of his conquest even with no evidence that he needed to, he had been too nice. This time he was going to take what he wanted, and as far as he could see she was more than willing to give it. He took control of the horny redhead temptress and got her onto her knees, took out his manhood and thrust it into her eager salivating mouth. He thrust deep and hard and to his surprise she worked the shaft of his engorged phallus with her tongue in a way he had not previously experienced, gobbling up all he had to offer. He stood there in a state close to ecstasy feeling the keen redhead working hard to sate his penis applying her skill with enthusiasm.

He inadvertently looked down at the desk to see his girlfriend's folder lying there and momentarily savoured the anticipation of sharing with his girlfriend the story of his magnificent afternoon with this shapely cumstress. Although to make it really hit home he was still going to push the boundaries further, he needed some sweet pussy taste for his girl to lick off of him, but would it be from his fingers or his victorious cock?

Snapping back into the moment he looked down at the hot cock gobbler in front of him applying herself, his makeshift blindfold had been lost and discarded and she looked up at him with greedy eyes whilst slobbering all over his slick cock studying his facial reactions as she buried his wet length deep into her accommodating throat. He realised that he was going to have to keep his wits about him if he was going to extract as much from the experience as he intended as the sexy succubus threatened to suck out more than his soul if he was not careful.

He took up great swaths of her beautiful auburn hair and gathered them up into a ponytail which he used it as a handle to plunge her pretty head all the way down the length of his penis to the base feeling her wriggly tongue tickle his balls, held her in place as long as he dared until finally. He released her allowing her to take a desperate gasp of oxygen only to repeat the process anew before she regained her composure. This went on for several minutes and he enjoyed fucking her face, dictating if she was taking it deep or fast or at times both, he enjoyed the assault on her senses, taking away her ability to think with a barrage of controlled dominance whilst witnessing the joy on her drooly face from being trapped in the unescapable sexually charged present.

He changed tact and got her up to her feet and bent her over her desk which was already in a state of disarray. Her skirt had remained ridden up as she'd sucked him off, but he hiked it up further and tore off her panties. He took a moment to take in the view and take another mental picture, then clapped her cheeks and spread them wide to reveal her juicy moist cunt and cute little unexpecting anus. He got down and plunged his tongue into her tight pussy hearing her moan with delight. He felt her back arching allowing him to get in deeper and began to incorporate some finger play stimulating her clit in the way which seemed to deliver most pleasure. Checking a mental goal off of his list he continued. He worked her with finesse responding to her quivers and moans and feeling her soaking his grateful face. He read her like a book and took her right to the edge then dialled back two or maybe three times,he wasn't nearly done with her yet and he wanted her to know it. He began to lightly finger her little bumhole whilst continuing to devour her wet pulsating pussy, oscillating his tongue with perfected precision. When he felt the time was right he turned his attention to her butthole entirely and thrust his tongue into it pushing it forwards as much as his facial muscles would physically allow, feeling the strain as his tongue almost gained its own independence freeing itself from its tether to excitedly explore this new cavity. She didn't seem sure at first but quickly came around to it grabbing the back of his head pulling it closer and quivering at the sensation, her pussy gushing with excitement. He grabbed her cheeks and groped them as he ate her arse feeling quite pleased with himself as he used them as leverage to pull her close and as an excuse for having a cheeky fondle.

She seemed to be tiring, worn out from the convulsions that rocked her body. He decided it was time, he stood, lifted her off of the desk enough to let her tits dangle no longer supported by the surface and inserted his fully engorged member deep into her. She was slick and he thrusted in and out with ease spurred on by the sloppy,slurpy noises repeating the act of ramming his mighty cock between her moist welcoming pussy lips vigourously. He fucked her hard, groping her tits which where bouncing in every direction as a result from the energetic insertion. He slapped her harshly on her reddening arse and occasionally indulged himself by feeding her her own flowing sexual juices fresh from her wet cunt which she lapped eagerly. He was feeling pleased with himself and considered letting proceedings come to a beautifully messy climax.

He couldn't let himself though, not until he had tested the limits just a little more, pushed just a bit further. He began to gently insert his finger into her butt picking up where his tongue had left off letting the motion of his thrusting pelvis provide ample propulsion to stimulate her anus. He was of course obliged to at least try to fuck her in that alluring asshole. She seemed uncertain at the lingering provercation but not dismissive of the idea, he knew he had to play things just right to keep her comfortable and he did just that until finally he reached the point where he carefully and confidently guided his cock like a torpedo into her tiny tentatively receptive butt. It was tight and felt amazing squeezing and compressing his engorged length as he penetrated her at a respectful steady pace, it was all too tempting to fuck her hard and fast, but he was a gentleman and suppressed the urge. He observed the signs of her inner conflict between pain and ecstasy with fascination and wondered which sensation would win out, but before he knew it she was grinding up and down begging for cum, yearning for it. He sensed that he still needed to maintain a steady pace and began to slowly and patiently build the intensity of his thrusting, keeping a wary eye. He delighted in the sensation of his cock being squeezed as he plunged it into her, and he couldn't help it when a woman begged. So before long he pulled out his entirety and erupted generously on her pert arse, which she visibly enjoyed. He looked down and admired his handiwork and at the shaking worn out woman with a big smile on her face, soaked in sweat and ejaculate beaming with satisfaction. He smiled and decided he was done, he would politely on this occasion refrain from gathering her up and having her lap up the mess she made with her thankful mouth and opted instead for a final kiss.

12