An Afternoon in the Cougar's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Bree licked and Julia moaned, Damon stood slowly stroking his swollen cock while watching the two women play. After a few minutes of watching, he wanted more, and his eyes fell on Bree's plump ass. He stepped around behind her and grabbed a handful, squeezing her squishy ass cheek, then slid his hand into her pussy. It was already very wet, and after a few moments of rubbing her juices around, he placed the head of his cock against her opening, and slid inside.

A deep moan escaped Bree's throat as she felt the length of Damon's youthful cock glide effortlessly into her syrupy snatch. It had been a long time since she felt so stuffed down there, and the feeling was incredible. Although only divorced for six months, Bree hadn't had relations with her husband for the last couple of years because he lost interest in sex. Still busily sucking and licking Julia's drenched pussy, Bree became lost in the sexual bliss as Damon began to saw his member in and out of her own desperate hole.

Never in a million years would Julia have ever imagined that another woman could make her feel so good. She was well on her way to another powerful orgasm after already having a few with just Damon hours ago. Several things that seemed important only minutes ago were forgotten now as the feelings grew inside her. Reaching around her thighs, she gripped Bree's head between her hands and pulled her in tighter, anxiously anticipating another climax. But just when she was nearing the point of no return, just when she started to moan the words, "Oh God I'm gonna cum Bree," and "Oh don't stop," just when the muscles in her trembling thighs began to tighten up, Damon grabbed a handful of Bree's hair and pulled her back, saying, "Stop right there."

Bree's sucking mouth came away from Julia's pussy with a smacking sound and a thread of juice still attached. "Unh wha..." she gasped as her hungry mouth longed to latch back on and finish the job it had started. She licked her lips of the tasty juices and wished her tongue was long enough to lick her chin and nose of the rest.

Having been nearly delirious with pleasure, and so close to orgasm a slight breeze would send her over the edge, Julia was beside herself when the tantalizing tongue and luscious lips of her best friend Bree were pulled away at the last possible instant. Her eyes popped open and she tilted her head up to see what had happened. "Hey," she exclaimed, "What the hell."

Still fucking his man meat inside Bree's long unused pussy, Damon said, "You don't cum until I give you permission. Now spin around and get your face under us." He pulled Bree up until she was standing almost fully erect, and watched as Julia made the transition on the bed. When the top of her head was touching Bree's pubic hair, Damon pushed her back down until the two women were in a 69 position. "Now crawl up slowly on the bed," Damon ordered Bree, and as she did, he followed her until they were both kneeling with Julia's face right below Bree's well fucked pussy.

"How's the view down there?" Damon asked with a chuckle, as he began fucking Bree again.

Julia wasn't concerned about the view from her vantage point because she was so close to the action that she could only see the blur of Damon's hairless balls as they swung back and forth mere centimeters from her eyes. The sounds and smells were what was really interesting. Damon's cock sliding in and out of Bree's wet hole was making sounds that would be terribly embarrassing if everyone present wasn't so horny. The smell was the most intense mixture of male and female sex pheromones that she had ever had the pleasure of breathing, and her mouth watered more than ever before. Without waiting to be told, she stuck out her tongue and began licking.

In her thirty eight years on the planet, Bree had been fucked and had her pussy licked by her husband hundreds of times, but never had she been fucked and licked at the same time, until now. The feeling of Julia's tongue gliding over her clitoris while Damon's thick cock stretched her pussy was glorious, and in a very short amount of time, she was nearing her first orgasm of the day.

"Get your face back in that hot cunt," Damon barked at Bree as she focused on her own rising pleasure, moaning and humping her hips to meet every thrust of his teenaged cock, and rub her clit on Julia's hot tongue. He pushed her face down without slowing his momentum.

Underneath all the action, Julia felt like she had become an afterthought as Bree and Damon continued their hearty fucking as if she wasn't there. Her tongue was still at work though, licking Bree's clit and Damon's cock and nut sack when he thrust forward. The flavors were intoxicating and kept her own sexual heat higher than ever. She was however, beginning to think that she was going to be denied her own climax while helping them both cum, at least until she felt Bree's tongue go back to work on her pussy. With just a few licks, she was suddenly back in the race and all three of them were nearing the last hurdle together.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Damon groaned as he pumped in and out of Bree's hot cunt. The feeling of Julia's tongue rubbing on the underside of his cock and balls every time he thrust forward was a new sensation that was pushing him to a whole new level of pleasure.

"Mmmmmhhhh, Bree groaned in agreement with Damon. Her mouth was latched onto Julia's pussy with tremendous suction while her tongue worked tirelessly to bring her best friend to orgasm.

Julia was the first to reach the plateau and her thighs clamped together on Bree's ears, holding her head in place while her pussy started to spasm. The eroticism of her position set Bree's orgasm in motion just a moment later causing her pussy to clamp down hard on Damon's cock. That was all it took for him to reach the point of no return also, and although his first instinct was to shove himself all the way inside the clutching cavern to deposit his seed, he still had the presence of mind to pull out just as the first blast of hot cum fired from the tip of his urethra, splashing Bree's winking asshole. Before the next shot fired, Damon pointed himself down and pushed the head into Julia's open mouth.

The last thing Julia expected, as she rode the waves of her intense orgasm while Bree's tongue continued its assault on her convulsing pussy, was for her mouth to be filled with Damon's pussy juice coated cock. Her eyes flew open as she felt the swollen knob push past her gaping lips, just as a hot blast of cream hosed the back of throat.

She couldn't stop him from sinking three more inches of his slimy shaft into her mouth, the helmet shaped head pushing up against the very back of her throat just as the third squirt of semen was ejected from the pumping penis. She gagged once as the thick semen collected in a pool by her tonsils, and was forced to swallow to stop from choking. The first swallow triggered several more in rapid succession while more cum leaked into her throat.

Damon clutched his hand around his balls and shaft as the pleasure of his orgasm ebbed and the last dregs of semen were expelled from the tip of his pumping cock. Feeling exhausted from the most pleasurable orgasm of his young life, Damon laid over the top of Bree's backside, leaving his still throbbing cock to slowly soften inside Julia's mouth. He was all out of breath and his legs were weak.

The weight of Damon on Bree's backside caused her to drop onto Julia who felt like she was being squished, but couldn't complain because her mouth was full of still hard cock. For several seconds, all three just lay together catching their breath while the sweat slowly dried on their bodies.

Finally Damon pushed himself up and pulled his soft, wet cock out of Julia's mouth. He gave a playful swat on Bree's ass and said, "Come on, move over so Julia can get up and clean that cum off your ass."

"What?" Julia asked, pushing herself up onto her elbows when Bree rolled off her. "What do you want?" She was sure that she heard him right, but wasn't sure exactly what he wanted her to do.

With Bree lying on her back next to Julia, Damon lifted her feet and legs up over her head until she bent her knees and her ass was lifted up. "Get up here and see," he ordered Julia while looking at the sticky mess.

With a sigh, Julia got up and came around to where Damon was standing. Bree's thick ass cheek blocked the majority of the mess until she was standing right beside him, then she could see a truly disgusting sight. White cum was smeared from the bottom of Bree's pussy to midway up her crack. It reminded Julia of one of those Rorschach inkblot tests, except that the ink was actually cum and the folded paper was actually a large ass crack.

"She needs all that cum cleaned off her ass and pussy," Damon said, "and I want you to do it with your tongue."

"Oh that's disgusting," Julia uttered with a quick shake of her head. "I'm not doing that."

"Oh yes you are," Damon insisted, then grabbed a handful of her hair in one hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist. With his larger, stronger body, Damon began to bend her forward. "I'm the boss here don't forget, and when I give you an order, you had better follow it without question," he growled into her ear as he pushed her face down toward her friend's ass.

"Damon no!" Julia wailed just before her face was forced between the soft pillowy ass cheeks. She closed her mouth at the last second and felt the slimy, sticky mess coat her nose, lips and chin. Soon she found that she couldn't breathe without opening her mouth and Damon wasn't letting her up.

"Come on now, let's see that tongue get to work, or I'll hold you here until you pass out," Damon ordered. He was quite sure that he was crossing a line here and he wouldn't be invited back, but a part of him was fine with that as he had been contemplating telling Julia to find another plaything for a few weeks now. If this was the last straw, then so be it, he thought.

Meanwhile, Bree was holding her legs up over her head and staring in absolute awe at what was being done to her best friend Julia. Part of her wondered if she should put a stop to this by getting up, but then she remembered that Julia had confided in her that she secretly liked to be dominated and degraded. Was this degradation going too far she wondered, or was Julia secretly enjoying this treatment? She decided to let it play out and see what happened, but if Damon got too rough, she would speak up.

Julia held out for as long as she could hold her breath, which was only about twenty seconds, then she stuck out her tongue and began licking the syrupy mess. Once again her mouth was filled with the bitter taste of semen.

Damon couldn't see Julia's tongue worming out of her mouth to lick up his sperm because Bree's plump ass cheeks had seemingly swallowed Julia's whole face, but after a few seconds of licking, Bree said, "I can feel it, she's licking me."

"That's a good girl," Damon said. He pulled her face up enough so he could see her tongue stuck out, then let go of her hair and said, "clean her real good and I'll think about letting you cum one more time before I leave."

A strange feeling of pride welled up in Julia as she set about doing what she was supposed to, and soon she found herself getting into the messy task. She hadn't been acting when she had said that it was disgusting and that she wasn't going to do it, in fact, she had been adamant that she wasn't about to put her face anywhere near the sticky mess. Then when Damon took over and pushed her face down, she became the submissive slut that she was. Licking the slimy mess was turning out to be a real turn on for Julia, and suddenly the idea of another orgasm sounded wonderful.

"Oh my God that feels incredible," Bree hissed as Julia enthusiastically licked her ass crack. "No one's ever done that to me before." She pursed her lips and began humping her hips up and down as her friend's tongue moved closer to her puckered asshole.

Julia couldn't believe what she was doing. It was so dirty and disturbing and she knew that she shouldn't be doing it, but when Bree cried out that it felt good, it spurred her on even more. Soon she had moved up and began to run her tongue around Bree's tight hole. Her mind knew that this was where shit came out and that this was the dirtiest part of a person's body, but suddenly it didn't matter to her anymore, the depravity of the act became a massive turn on.

"She's licking my asshole Damon. I can't believe she's doing it, but it feels divine," Bree gushed. As Damon watched, Bree's pussy kept opening and closing as Julia's tongue worked over her asshole. Without a warning, Damon stepped up on the bed, and stepped over Bree's legs facing her pussy. "What are you..." Bree began to ask as he suddenly drove two fingers deep into her clutching pussy, she moaned, "Ohhhhh shhhiitt!" She was so wet that his finger sank all the way in with no problem.

Damon fucked his fingers deep into Bree's pussy while Julia was still tonging her asshole, which had begun to loosen and open. Meanwhile Bree was now looking up at Damon's hairy ass and hanging ball sack only a foot above her face, while her legs and back was starting to tighten up from the unnatural position. It may have been a bit uncomfortable for her, but the feelings she was experiencing were so intense she didn't want it to stop.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum," Bree cried out as Damon added a third finger, and Julia's tongue began to sink into her loosening asshole. The sights, sounds, smells and feelings were an overwhelming mix that was guiding her higher than she had ever been before.

When Damon added a fourth finger to her churning pussy, Bree gasped and bit her lip. Her eyes were wild and sweat was rolling down the side of her head, but none of it mattered. There was only one thing that she needed, that her body craved more than anything, and that was the sweet release of orgasm, and she was nearly there.

Julia hadn't thought that she would actually push her tongue into Bree's asshole, but that was just what she was doing. At first she didn't think it would be possible because the hole had been so tightly puckered, and even if it was possible, she didn't want to think about doing that anyway. But the more she licked around the wrinkled skin, the looser that hole seemed to become, and when Damon began finger fucking Bree's pussy, she suddenly found the hole had opened and her tongue was dipping inside. Her depravity had reached a new low, but she was enjoying every second.

"Oh God, don't stop, I'm so close," Bree hissed. Damon was roughly slamming all four fingers into her, but hadn't pushed the widest part, his knuckles in yet. She was too tight for that, but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

"Are you ready to cum?" Damon asked, his arm slamming up and down as fast as he could make it go.

"Yessssss... oh fuck meeeeee," Bree cried out as her body was right on the edge of the ultimate orgasm. Her eyes closed tightly as her muscles began to tighten up one last time, and just then...

Damon tucked his thumb to his palm, and with one hard shove down, his whole fist slid inside up to his wrist.

...A stab of pain shot through Bree's pleasure sensors as she was suddenly filled more then ever before. Her eyes flew open as a scream burst forth from her throat. At the same time, her orgasm began, and the pain of being filled to near bursting turned to the most insane orgasm ever. The scream of pain became a scream of unbelievable pleasure, as her whole body was wracked with powerful orgasmic contractions.

Never before in her life had she felt such an intense climax. Hot wetness splashed her chest from somewhere, soaking her and running down her sides to dampen the blanket beneath, but she was so caught up in cumming, that she didn't realize where it came from.

The hot liquid was actually coming from Bree's clenching pussy, and it wasn't urine. It was cum, and there was a lot of it. Damon had seen videos online of women claiming to squirt when they came real hard, but he had always been skeptical of them, because he thought only guys could squirt cum. Now he had proof that women could actually spray cum, and it was such a turn on. It had sprayed out with some pretty serious force, soaking his arm and chest and raining down on Bree's folded up body. He kept churning his fist inside her super heated cavern for another minute after Bree calmed down. She had very nearly passed out, and was now gasping for air as Damon's fist made lewd farting sounds inside her.

Finally, Damon pulled his hand out of Bree, who grunted and rolled onto her side when he stepped off her. His cock was unbelievably hard once again after the lewdness of what had went on, and Julia looked at it hungrily. "Are you ready to cum again?"

Julia nodded and moaned, "Mmhhhmm I need it so bad Damon. Please fuck me."

Damon moved and allowed Julia to lay on the bed, then he lined up his throbbing cock to her pussy and shoved it in. They both gasped together as Damon began to fuck her slowly. They were both tired, but they both wanted more than anything to cum, and soon Damon picked up the pace and began fucking her harder. Bree finally came to enough to roll over and watch the action. She reached out and fingered Julia's swollen nipple as the action was reaching its crescendo.

"I'm so close," Damon cried out, "I'm gonna cum."

"Un huh," Julia agreed, then she wrapped her legs around Damon's waist, and with three more hard thrusts, her pussy tightened once, then she screamed, "I'm cuuuuuumming!"

Damon's orgasm started at the same time, and both of them rode the waves of pleasure together, gasping and moaning and rutting like two dogs in heat. As their orgasms abated, Damon rolled to the side between both women, who curled up on either side of him, and all three fell asleep.

---

The smell of sex hung heavy in the air as Damon opened his eyes and stretched his arms over his head. Both women were still asleep with him in the middle. Bree's arm lay draped across his chest, while Julia's hand rested on his upper thigh with her fingers lightly gripping his soft penis.

The light in the room was rapidly fading, meaning that the sun was setting and Damon would have to be heading home. He carefully moved Bree's hand off his chest, then took Julia's hand into his own and lifted it off his cock. Dried, sticky cum covered both her hand and his cock. He got up and left the two women still asleep, and headed to the shower.

Twenty minutes later Damon was dressed and back downstairs heading toward the front door. The sight of Bree's purse on the side table made Damon stop and think. That nagging feeling that he recognized her from somewhere was back, and he quickly realized that her purse was his best chance of finding out for certain. Normally, he wouldn't even think about going through a woman's purse for anything, but he made an exception in this case.

He was sure that he would find nothing as he unzipped the purse and fished out her wallet. Feeling a bit like a child stealing cookies from the cookie jar while mom watched TV in the next room, Damon glanced at the staircase to make sure no one was watching him. Seeing the cost was clear, he opened up her wallet.

Bree's drivers license was tucked into one of those clear plastic sleeves, and as Damon scanned it, his eyes fell on her name - Hinkley, Bethany W. A photograph was tucked into another sleeve, and as a cold chill crawled up his back making the hairs stand up on the back of his neck, Damon turned the wallet and looked at the picture. It was a picture of Bree with her daughter, Cara Hinkley, the girl that he had kissed passionately at the party a few weeks ago. The girl that was hanging out and swimming with all of his friends at the falls. He had just fucked the mother of the girl that he wanted to have a relationship with.