An Afternoon Jog

Story Info
A lawyer goes for a Sunday run and meets a client.
3.6k words
4.17
17.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

I woke a little later than I normally do and the sun was pretty high in the morning sky by the time I headed out for my run. I thought about needing to work on my tan, so I decided to leave my leggings off and went running wearing just my lightweight running shoes, ankle high cotton socks, pink running shorts, pink cotton panties and a white sleeve-less half shirt made of that compression fabric that wicks away sweat. Nike and under armor would never consider it a bra, but with tits as small as mine, the compression fabric was more than enough to keep everything in place. With this outfit I would get maximum sun while I ran my 5 miles. I added sunglasses, put my phone on my arms, headphones in my ears and finally took off around 11am.

The sun was warm and I wanted to feel it on my face so I headed south. This route kept me mostly on sidewalks and I had a choice, I could run through residential areas, with roads that curved and had a lot less traffic or I could run along the main drag. In the residential areas, the sidewalks wouldn't be inconsistent, causing me to run into the street at times, and there would be a lot more trees and dogs. If I ran on the main drag, there would be more people and more traffic, but I could stay on the sidewalks and stay in the sun. I chose the sun, so I found myself on the main drag. Two lanes in both directions, traffic lights every mile or so and constantly driveways into the parting lots of the various shops. Normally I run before these stores are open but I was late today and there was a lot more waiting for and running around cars.

Still, I covered quite a bit of distance finding myself in an area I hadn't run to before. Here there were more shops that were closed and more litter on the streets. I decided that at the next traffic light to cross the street and start the run back home. When I crossed the street and turned around I realized that I had been running downhill most of the way, meaning my run back would be uphill. I was also thirsty. The sun was warm and I was covered in a nice layer of sweat. I looked at the hill before me and decided I could use a short water break, and looked around to see if I could find a suitable place. Seeing none, I started back but kept a lookout. About three-quarters of a mile I saw a name I recognized. It was a service station where one of my clients worked. I remembered the place as I had reviewed the paperwork documenting it for his parole officer. I remembered that he had the Sunday shift so I went in to say hello. A few minutes of some air conditioning and a bottle of water and I'd be refreshed and I'd be good to go.

I went into the little shop and selected a bottle of Dasani water from the refrigerator. The cold air from the fridge felt like a winter blast on my sweaty body. The sweat dried immediately and was replaced by goose pimples all along my arms. I brought my purchase up to the counter where the cashier was waiting for people to buy gas. She looked to be about my age with some lovely body art. As she rang me up I asked if Jimmy was working. She told me he was under a car in bay number 2. Then she asked if I was his girl.

"In a way," I answered, "I'm his lawyer."

"I wish my lawyer would pay me a visit dressed as a normal person and not be in a fucking suit all the time. I bet you don't even make Jimmy give you head. Fuck, look at you, Jimmy would probably love to give you head. Fuck! I hate my fucking fat prick of a lawyer."

"What's your name?"

"Sophia"

"Pretty name. Next time you need a lawyer call me." I always keep a couple of cards in my phone case.

"I can't afford no pretty lawyer. All I got is the state's public defender."

"And you think Jimmy can? I'm not a public defender, but I work through a nonprofit that believes everyone needs good representation. Just call and we will work something out. And no you won't be giving me head. Does your lawyer really make you do that?" Sophia nodded so I continued, "you should see if you can get pictures or video of that. If you get proof of a lawyer having sex with a client, you can pretty much own that lawyer. You just have to make sure that they know that they might be photographed. It's why shops like this have signs like this." I pointed to the poster on the wall indicating video surveillance is in use.

"Oh that shit hasn't worked here in years."

"Doesn't matter, the sign tells everyone recording could happen, so recording is legal."

"What if I, oh Hi Jimmy." Sophia interrupted herself as Jimmy walked through the door. "You got a visitor."

Jimmy looked me over, I don't think he recognized me until I spoke. "Hi Jimmy, I was taking a run and saw your shop when I needed to get some water."

"Nice of you to stop by." It was my turn to look him over. He was dirty. And shirtless. And covered in as much sweat as I was and had almost as much grease on his hands. He was easy on the eyes. Jimmy was wiping his hands on a rag and said, "Sophia, can you give Mr. Morrison a call and let him know there was nothing unexpected with his car and it will be ready for pickup in about an hour, maybe a little less?"

"Sure thing." Sophia made a few taps on the keyboard in front of her and picked up the land line next to her.

"So what brings you here?" Jimmy asked me, "Checking up on me?"

"No, nothing like that," I explained. "I just was out on my run, wanted some water and recognized the name on the sign. Not a lot of options around here. If this was for work I be dressed in a few more layers." I felt Jimmy's eyes roam over my body once more. I decided to lean my head back and take a deep sip of my water, arching my back and neck. Let him look.

"After my sip I asked him, "so what are you working on?"

"Just finishing up a brake job. I got to get back to it. Want to see?"

Almost before I realized it I said, "Sure" and I followed him into the bay. He had a Mustang about 3 feet in the air on the middle lift, all four wheels off and on the ground next to it. "Mr. Morrison's car I assume."

"Yes, mostly done, now all I have to do is change the oil, rotate the tires and check their pressure. I was only half listening to him as I watched him from behind. He had a very strong back and not an ounce of fat visible. I remembered his case, 18 months ago he was charged with statutory rape. I picked up his case in progress as one of my first assignments. His girlfriend's mother pressed charges against him. He had just turned 18 and she was still 17 for a couple of months. They had been sexually active together, exclusively, for several months. Before his birthday it was legal. The jury saw it my way, that what was legal shouldn't become illegal just because they both aged a day. I remember his girlfriend, the prosecution called her as their witness, but she was all mine. She loved her boyfriend and his cock. Well mostly his cock as it turns out. After she graduated she left him to go to an out of state college. Mostly now I remembered some of the testimony that we took in deposition but didn't use at trial. She had been pretty explicit. The prosecutor encouraged this as he had hoped it would convince the jury he was a predator- instead it just showed a couple in young, physical, love. Or lust.

"Do you know your tools?" He asked me pulling my mind back to the here and now.

"At least the basics" I replied. "I know the difference between an opened or boxed end wrench at least."

"Great, can you hand me a nine sixteenth boxed end wrench from that table there?"

"Sure." It took me a few seconds to find the right tool and handed it to him.

He looked at what I handed him, saw it was the right tool and said "Thanks. I'm going to need a half inch one next." I picked it out from the drawer and told him so. "Want to help me here?" He asked.

"Sure, why not" I answered. Why not indeed. I'm dressed in little more than a bra and shorts and I'm stooping under a car just so I can be close to this hunk of a man that is my client. But I followed his instructions and held the half inch boxed end wrench over a nut so that it wouldn't spin as he turned the nut into it. We were both looking at the work, but our faces came within inches of each other.

Once it got near the end, he covered my hand with his and held the wrench and my hand in place as he turned it the last bit. I could feel his breath upon my cheek as he exhaled. "One down, just 7 more to go. We did the second nut on this wheel the same way, then we moved to the front wheel and he suggested that it would be less tiring for me if I face the same way as him. We tried it and I don't know if it was any more or less tiring on my arms, but in this position our bodies were touching. I don't know if I leaned my back into his chest or he pressed his chest into my back, but either way I could feel him behind me. I could feel his delts against my shoulder as he turned the wrench. I could feel his cock against the small of my back and his chin on the top of my head. His cock felt huge! It felt like a can of Guinness pressing against me! I remembered his girlfriend's testimony about it and how it filled her.

As I was thinking these thoughts, we continued on with the repair and I felt his hand press against my abs, it actually helped anchor me so holding the wrench was easier, but I didn't think that's why he held me. My suspicions we confirmed as his hand moved up my torso with each bolt. When there were just 2 left, his hand was cupping my left breast and on the last bolt he was completely covering and squeezing my tit. Oh how I wanted to put my hand in his pants and stroke that huge cock. Once the last bolt was secured I turned my head towards him and when I opened my mouth to say something, - I really don't know what I was going to say but i never got the chance as he kissed me.

As he kissed me I heard the clang of his wrench falling to the floor and his other hand came to my body and immediately he lifted my sports bra off. Our kiss parted briefly as the cloth passed between us the straps brought my arms together as he lifted it higher. I need to let go of the wrench in my hand and it fell to the floor tangled in my bra. Once free, I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my tits. We kissed like this for a while then he put his hands on my shoulders and started pressing down. He wanted me to give him head and I was happy to oblige. I knelt and undid his button and zipper. I lowered his pants to his ankle and got my first look at his cock. It was as long as advertised, but also rather thin. I could just about wrap my whole hand around him, but he was so long I could easily hold him with both hands and still take his tip into my mouth.

I licked around his tip with my tongue. He tasted dirty. Like sweat and grease. He hardened in my mouth and I took more of his shaft into my mouth while my hands would encircle his length. He put his hands on the back of my head and pressed me into his groin. Instinctively I began to try to swallow and down my throat he went. In an instant I found my hands had nowhere to be and my nose was buried in his short hairs. He held my head still and pulled his pelvis away from me a few inches before he pushed his pelvis back. I felt his dick sliding up and down my gullet. He slowly increased both the length and speed of his thrusts until he was downright fucking my face. Every once in a while he would thrust a bit too deeply and his abs would bang into my nose, but I hardly noticed compared to the face-fucking I was getting. I expected him to come down my throat so I was surprised when he pulled out.

When he pulled out he also went to his knees and reached for my shorts. He pulled them down over my hips, then I sat down on the pavement and let him take them off me completely. He laid me down on my back and climbed on top of me and inserted his dick into my well lubricated cunt. He entered me and I wrapped my legs around him. He quickly reached places inside my womb that no one had every reached before and he started pounding me. I felt like I was going to break my back with it being driven into the concrete floor of the garage. It was likely only a minute or two before he pulled out and took that monster snake into his hand and stroked it, coming over my body. The first 2 spurts reached my face leaving a line of come that fell over my body, the next couple only reached my chest before it started to dribble onto my belly. I sat up, took his dick into my hands and lifted the softening member to my lips, sucking the last drips from its tip and cleaning his shaft.

In the moments afterwards we stood together, He pulled his pants up from his ankles, while I was nude except for my socks and one running shoe. I took him in my arms and hugged him. "You were amazing." I told him I just stood in his arms and let him hold me for a little while. "I don't think we should do that again, but I'm glad that we did and I will always cherish the memory."

"Why can't we do it again?" He asked. "You are a terrific fuck and you give great head." It was coming back to me, while Jimmy was a wizard with things mechanical, and apparently with his dick, he wasn't the brightest bulb in the drawer so to speak.

"Well there are rules." I tried to explain to him, "you aren't allowed to have your lawyer be your girlfriend."

"I'm not? No one ever told me that."

"I guess it's not really you who broke the rules, But they told me I can't have my clients as boyfriends. I could get in big trouble."

"Really?" He asked, "Then you must really like me." I should have gotten dressed his finger found my cunt and he started sliding a finger along my folds.

"Jimmy!" I gasped, "you, we, I can't do this."

He slid finger up and found my clit. He asked, "Do you want me to stop?" Just as he started to roll it between two fingers. He was too good. No fair.

"No" I answered, "don't stop." He didn't. I didn't hear the footsteps approaching. I was getting close to an orgasm when we were interrupted by a voice.

"Jimmy."

Jimmy let go of my pussy and we stood up, "Mr, Morrison," Jimmy stammered. "Your car is ready." In front of us was the tall and lanky David Morrison, one of the city court clerks. I knew him. I hoped he didn't recognize me. "Just give me a moment to get it down." I think Jimmy meant the car not his cock, but the thought made me smile.

"That's okay, I'm not in a rush. Who is this lovely lady." He never took his eyes off of me. If I wasn't already naked I'd say he was undressing me with his eyes. I guessed he was enjoying the view. Or memorizing it.

"This is Miss..." I quickly interrupted Jimmy,

"I'm Jimmy's girlfriend" I didn't want him to say my name, so I took a step forward and stuck out my hand offering a handshake. I stood directly in front of him, nude except for my socks an one running shoe. Dave Morrison was a man who was full of himself, wielding the power given to him. I gave him the power to look at my body.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my lawyer." Jimmy corrected me as David shook my hand.

"You lawyer?" I saw some confusion, then I saw the light of recognition in his eyes. He knew who I was. He smiled and asked, "Is she good at giving head, Jimmy?" He didn't let go of my hand and took a step closer to me. I looked up at him, my bare tits inches from his suit, it seemed like I was daring him to touch them. Maybe I was.

"She's okay, but she is all cheek and doesn't use enough tongue." Jimmy answered as he walked over to a control switch on the wall. Wait, just ok? didn't Jimmy just tell me I gave great head?

"Is that so? Maybe I can teach her a few things?" He asked Jimmy, "Do you mind?" He held my right hand in in his and stood very close to me. I could feel his breath on my cheek. His left hand came up and cupped my right tit.

"I don't mind if she doesn't. I'll take your car outside and meet you up front when you're done." Jimmy hit the switch and the mustang lowered to the floor. Dave rolled my nipple between his thumb and finger.

Dave addressed me, "You don't mind, do you?" He was directly in front of me now. "In fact you want to get on your knees and blow me now, don't you?" He stared at me and wasn't smiling. "Don't you?"

"Yes Dave." I knelt in front of him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this, but I was sure I didn't want to not do this. I reached for his belt. One word from him and my career could be over.

"Don't touch me." He snapped, "you're filthy. Just open your mouth."

"Yes Dave."

"That's Mr. Morrison. Or sir." He undid his zipper and took out his cock. I always called him Dave. That was how it is at court, there was a pecking order, the judges on top, then us lawyers, then the clerks, then the staff.

"Yes Mr. Morrison sir." I answered before he put his cock in my mouth. The order of things was changing. He was mostly erect. I took him in my mouth and sucked. I remembered what Jimmy said about not using enough tongue, so I tried to lick the head of his prick while it was in my mouth. I felt his hands on the back of my head.

"Don't even think about touching me you filthy slut." He almost spat the words at me. "Put your hands behind your back so you don't get grease on my slacks." I did what i was told as he began to thrust his cock in my mouth. "Or I'll give you the dry cleaning bill on Tuesday." Tuesday. I was due in his court on Tuesday and he knew it. If I had any hope of any doubt it was erased. David Morrison knew exactly whose face he was fucking. The tip of his dick hit my throat. Then it went past it. I kept my head moving even after he removed his hands. "Are you ready for me to cum?" He asked as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I looked up and answered, "yes sir." That's when I saw he had his phone out and was recording me. The first four streams hit me on my face, after that his cum dribble onto my tits an the floor.

"And for the record, what is your full name and firm?" I told him. It an automatic response to a question I get asked multiple times a week. "Very good. Thank you.." He put down his phone. "I'll see you at the courthouse."

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers