An Afternoon Meeting

Story Info
Leah goes to meet Mick, an old friend.
3.9k words
4.4
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah smoothed her sundress down with one hand as she fiddled with the glass of soda in front of her. The hotel bar was tastefully dim but also empty in the afternoon. She was nervous but she felt silly for it. She was just meeting a friend she hadn't seen in several years. She hadn't bothered to tell her boyfriend though. He wouldn't have understood and it'd have just been an argument. She was still more nervous than she thought she should be. She remembered getting dressed to come meet him and at the last minute, changing her panties to something a bit nicer, with some lace along the legs and waist and making sure she'd shaved.

"It's not like I'm attracted to him," she told herself as she sat there and waited. "I just haven't seen him in a while."

Still, she felt a little thrill when she saw him step off the elevator and start across the lobby to the bar area. The last time she'd seen him, he'd been married, no style, a bit heavier and short cut hair. Now he wore a stylish sport coat over a partially untucked shirt, the hair was definitely approaching what she'd think of as flowing and he had a rather attractive five o' clock shadow on. He didn't see her at first and she thought she saw worry on his face until he finally spotted her sitting back in a booth. He quickly went over and she stood up to hug him. When he hugged her, she suddenly felt a few butterflies as a little part of her brain willed for his hand on her back to go a little lower and his breath on her neck raised goosebumps when he pulled back.

"It's been too long," he grinned at her as they sat down.

"Well, you're the one who dropped off the face of the earth when you got married, Mick," she replied.

"I did no such thing!" he laughed. "You started dating that one guy back then and we both just kind of stopped talking mutually."

Leah laughed as she said, "Oh, I remember him. Breaking up with him was a pain in the ass."

"So what's the reason after him?" Mick said.

"Inertia," she'd said. "I was trying to find a new me and part of that was not talking to people I should have. I dated around and boy did I miss your terrible dating advice."

"Well, it might be a bit better now," Mick said as he took a moment to order a vodka tonic.

"Did you just order a drink in the middle of the afternoon!? And imply you've been actually dating around after the divorce? It's a new you!" Leah laughed. Then she caught herself watching his hands as he took his wallet out and handed the bartender some money when she came back with the glass and thinking how they'd feel running down her back as she rode him.

He leaned back with a little smirk as he took a sip and said, "Not really a new me. More a revised me. I thought, 'What would Leah tell me to do now that I'm not tied down?' And I went with it. Did some exercising, started hitting the dating apps, went on a lot of dates, stuff like that."

"Figured out a nice style too. And I like that the advice you thought I'd give you was, 'Date a lot.' Although it looks good on you," she said with a little grin.

The grin he returned could almost be called wicked as he said, "No, that's not what I thought you'd say. I thought you'd say, 'Get out and get laid as much as possible.' I just changed it up a little."

She felt her pussy tingle as she said, "Only a little?"

"Oh, is it stories you want?" he said as he took a sip of his drink.

"You know I do," she said, squeezing her thighs together a little. He laughed and his laugh was the same as it was the last time she'd seen him.

"Never change, Leah. a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell though."

She leaned forward knowing exactly what view she was giving in her low cut dress as she said, "Then don't be a gentleman."

"Well if that's how you want it to be," he said, in a low voice that put her to thinking about how long she could be out that evening before her boyfriend would notice.

"Yes, that is how I want it to be," she said.

"Alright, well then do you want to hear about how I hooked up with a lovely lady in the backseat of my car one night after chatting for twenty minutes or going to a dungeon?" he said, his eyes boring into hers.

"You did not do either!" Leah said with a grin. "Not Mr. Straight and Narrow, one woman only, you."

"I'm not Mr. Straight anymore, I'll tell you that," he said with a little wink. "And I did both and then some. The car one she met me in some sweats at a local park she'd been jogging at and it was fast and dirty. After I'd cum, she hopped back out, pulled her sweatpants back up, blew me a kiss and went on down the jogging path. The dungeon was at the invite of a friend of mine and honestly would be a really long story."

Leah felt her pussy getting wetter as she thought about that, just fucking him hard and fast, and she started to blush a little.

"Did I just make you blush?" Mick said quietly as he leaned in so only she'd hear.

"Yes!"

"This can just be drinks and catching up but if you want...," Mick said and then he made a small gesture and she saw the condom and room card in his hand. She gave a slow nod and managed to get a yes out as he stood up and held his other hand out to her as he smoothly put the condom and room card back into his pocket. She grabbed her small purse and then took his hand as he tucked her arm into his as they walked to the elevator.

Waiting for the elevator she felt nervous. She'd put on weight, she felt self-conscious of the few people who were moving around the hotel, she even briefly thought of her boyfriend, but that left as soon as they stepped into the elevator and his arm disengaged from hers and went around her waist and then his hand went straight down to her ass as she'd thought of early.

Her breath caught as he did and he looked over at her as he said, "Oh, it's breath catching is it?"

His fingers moved in little caressing patterns as he said that and she pulled her focus away from the touch as she said, "Not at all. You're probably not as good as you think you are."

The look on his face was one that burned into her mind as he said back, "Oh, playfully insulting are we? I guess I'll just have to do... I don't know..."

His other hand slid behind her head as he pulled her to him. She waited for the kiss but he just looked at her for a moment before he gripped her hair and tilted her head to one side as he put his mouth into the curve of her neck and gently kissed her there before following it up with a gentle bite. Her breath got short as she blurted out, "No marks!"

He whispered in her ear, "Is there someone who shouldn't see them?"

She nodded and before she could go on he said, "Then no marks."

He carefully kissed her neck again as he started to lift her dress as she gave a little moan and the elevator chime startled her. He turned around, letting her dress drop, and when the door was fully opened, he gestured for her to go ahead. She stepped through and he came up behind her and took her arm again as they walked along.

"So no marks. Any other limits?" he said.

She said, "Just don't tie me down and we'll go from there."

He laughed as he said, "Alright. I don't have my gear with me for that anyway."

She looked at him in a little bit of surprise and the thought of being tied down to a bed while he used her put an ache in her as she suddenly realized she'd very much like him to try anyway. They got to his room and he swiped the card and they stepped inside. As soon as the door was shut, she grabbed him and slammed him against it and their mouths met as he let out a moan. He pulled her tight to him and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her as he pulled her dress up and ran his hand along her panties.

Leah broke loose of the kiss and unbuttoned the collar of his shirt and then put her face into the crook of his neck exposed by the opened collar. She nibbled and sucked at the skin there and he began to moan. He gently pulled at her hair and he backed her up to the little desk along the wall of the room and sat her on it.

"What's wrong? Don't want some marks either?" she teased him as he slid one hand up her arm to the straps of her dress.

"You better leave at least one or I won't believe this is happening," he said as he slid a strap down her arm and then carefully slid the other one down. Her breathing quickened as the dress coming down exposed the tops of her breasts. Mick reached forward and carefully ran his hand over one of them, carefully cupping it as he caressed it. She ground down on the desktop a little as he did and he gave a wicked smile as he started to reach into the cup of her bra and then stopped. She met his eyes with a little frustrated noise and he finally reached in and lightly pinched her nipple. She felt them harden as he did and let her head fall back with a little sigh as she felt his other hand slide up her inner thigh.

She felt his mouth as he ran his tongue around her breast in his hand before he pulled it up out of the bra cup and began to gently suck and nip at her. His other hand played up and down her thighs as she spread her legs for him but he maddeningly would get just to the edge of her panties before he'd go back down the other thigh. This teasing went on for a little while, as he kissed her neck, gave attention to both of her tits, and continued the maddening tease along her thighs. She's originally been in a hurry, wanting him to get to it but she found herself almost floating at the attention he gave her, moaning and sighing in appreciation, that she actually jumped a little when his hand finally settled on her pussy over her panties.

"Oh, do you not want me to do that?" he said.

Leah's head snapped up, knowing full well he could feel where she'd soaked through her panties, as she said, "Take your hand away and we'll have problems."

He simply responded by running his finger up and down her slit, just skipping over her clit as he laughed. She ground back against his hand as he continued his slow tease and she finally reached down and started to take her panties off when he grabbed one of her hands.

"Why are you in such a hurry? It's only the middle of the afternoon. I'll have you out in time for dinner, don't worry," Mick said and then punctuated it with his finger circling her clit making her groan from the teasing contact. "But since you want to have them off..."

He slid down until he was on his knees in front of her. He pulled the panties off and let them drop to the floor as he leaned in. He kissed and nibbled up and down her thighs, the scruff on his face gently scratching at her soft thighs as he teased her opening with a finger. She found herself thrusting outwards with her hips, trying to make contact with his face as it went by but every time she did, he'd move his head back out of reach. Finally, he sunk his face into her pussy and ran a tongue from her taint all the way up to her clit and then back down again in one fast motion. She gripped his head and pulled him in tight as he began to finger fuck her and lick along her lips, stopping occasionally to suck her clit in and circle it with his tongue. She could feel herself building towards an orgasm every time he did that, fast, but just when she thought she'd tilt over, he'd pull back. He kept doing it, over and over.

"Goddamn it, stop fucking stopping!" Leah gasped when he did it to her again.

"Oh, did you want something?" he said as he leaned back with a mischievous look on his face.

"Make me cum, asshole!" she said.

"If that's what you want," he said and then buried his face back into her pussy. This time he didn't pull back and she felt it get closer and closer and then explode through her. She gave a gasp and then punctuated moans as she felt the waves ride through her and her toes curl in her sandals. Right before it got too sensitive, he stopped, pulling his fingers out of her. She took several deep breaths and then suddenly he was circling her clit with his fingers and she was about to beg him not to when another orgasm crashed through her. She dug her fingers into his head as it did and made an almost wailing noise as she shook with the orgasm. He let up just for a moment and then coaxed another one out of her before she pushed him back.

"Stop, stop, stop," she gasped.

"What happened to, 'Make me cum, asshole?'" he laughed as he leaned back against the bed and wiped his face with one hand.

"You did," she said as she caught her breath. Then she saw he was still dressed, although his sport coat was now fairly rumpled. "Get on the bed. Now."

"So forceful," he said as she stood up and kicked off her sandals and pushed her sundress off.

As she tossed her bra to the side, she said, "Listen, I just wanted a little drink. You're the one who flashed a condom at me and put dirty thoughts in my head."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't want to corrupt you...," he said as he started to sit up with a smirk. She shoved him back on the bed with one hand and ran her other hand over his cock.

"You're at least a decade or more late to be able to corrupt me so sit back down," she said. She gripped his cock and grinned as he moaned. "Yes, you're going to be doing that more."

He started to run his hand up her leg and she swatted it away and slowly stroked his cock through his pants, drawing another moan out of him.

"You had your fun. It's my turn," she said. "Undo your shirt."

Mick unbuttoned his shirt as she continued to tease his cock. She leaned forward and took a nipple into her mouth and nipped at it as he gasped. She ran her tongue around it and gently sucked drawing a moan out before she let it pop out of her mouth. She sat back and undid his pants and roughly pulled them down. She looked at the cock bulging in fancy silk bikini underwear and looked up at him.

"I'm guessing you were hoping this would happen?" she said as she trailed her nails lightly across the silk covering his balls. When he didn't answer she took her hand away and said in a sing-song voice, "Answer please."

"Yes, I did but this is actually my usual," he said. "You just get to see them."

Leah nodded and climbed up on top of him. He gripped her hips and for a moment she felt self-conscious of herself as his fingers gripped her soft flesh and then gasped as he ground up against her.

"No," Leah moaned. "Don't move. What are you in a hurry for after all? I'll have you out in time for dinner."

Mick laughed as she repeated his words back to him and then sighed as she reached forward and ran her nails down his chest, leaving a light mark as she did. The sigh slid into a moan as she ground down on his cock, rubbing her clit against it. She took both of his nipples in her fingers and gently pulled them as she ground down again. His breath came in short sharp breaths as she did and she grinned. She played with his nipples for a little while, enjoying his cock pushed up against her in silk as she did, feeling him trying to push up and lifting up off him every time he did.

After a little while, she slid down him and he sat up a little as she did. She looked him in the eye as she ran her tongue over his covered cock and smiled as his eyes closed and little grunt left his lips. She ran her nails up and down his balls as she continued to tease him and when he spread his legs, she got an idea and ran a single finger down his taint. His eyes opened and she almost stopped but he nodded at her and she circled his asshole with her fingertip and watched as his head dropped back with a breathy groan.

She pulled the top of his underwear down and got her free hand around his cock. She began a slow up and down, let her hand glide along the shaft as she did and pushed a finger up against his asshole and grinned as he pushed back against it. She didn't wait much longer and soon took his head into her mouth, running her tongue around the tip while she stroked his shaft.

He began to moan as she bobbed her head up and down and worked her tongue around his head some more before she moved her hand and ran his cock all the way into her mouth. She held it there for a moment while she gently gripped his balls and pulled on them a little and she'd have grinned at the gasp and moan he let out if her mouth wasn't stretched around his dick. She came up with a gasp of air and went back to slowly stroking his cock and pulled his underwear to the side so she could play with his asshole a bit better.

"If you're going to play with it, do it right," he said to her and his cocky attitude didn't sound quite right as he moaned a little halfway through. "There's lube and some toys in the bag next to the bed."

She leaned over and saw the duffle bag and zipped it open. She'd only fucked a guy in the ass once and was thrilled to do it again, and this time without a bunch of cajoling first. Inside the bag were condoms, a few different lubes, and several butt plugs. She grabbed one and didn't waste any time in getting it lubed up.

"Of course you'd pick the big one," he said with a laugh as he saw her getting it ready.

"You talk too much," she said and rubbed the tip of the toy against his asshole. He moaned as she did and she used her hand that had lube on it to stroke his cock. She figured it'd take longer to get the toy in but he ground up against it as she tried to go slow and she finally just popped it in. Mick gasped, moaned, and then sighed in quick succession as it slid in.

"God, you're such a fucking slut," she told him as she pulled it out a little and then shoved it back in.

"Just... trying... to... catch up with... you," he moaned as she fucked his ass and stroked his cock. After a little while, she saw his balls start to draw up and she stopped what she was doing.

"You're not cumming yet," she said. "I'm getting your cock in me first."

He reached into his jacket pocket and handed her the condom.

"Then fucking do it," he said. She got the condom out and rolled it down his cock and then climbed up on top of him. He started to thrust up and she pulled up out of the way.

"No," Leah teased. "Be patient."

He grabbed her hips and she laughed as he pulled her down. She slid up a little and she could just feel the tip of his cock straining at her pussy. She moved a little, feeling it just enter her before pulling back as he groaned in disappointment.

"I said be patient," she said.

"Fuck patient," Mick said and suddenly she was rolling as he flipped her onto her back. He spread her legs and slid into her. She felt herself stretch and moaned loudly as his balls slapped against her ass. He sat there for a moment and then pulled out until just the tip was in and as he thrust forward again, she lifted her hips to meet him. As he fucked her, she raked her nails down his back. He grunted as she gasped at each hard thrust and she soon had her hands on his ass, urging him deeper and harder. She felt the plug in his ass with her fingertips and pushed on it causing him to throw his head back with a moan.

"Cum for me, Mick. Fuck me as hard as you can and fucking cum for me," Leah said to him. "Come on, don't hold back, drive your cock into me."

Mick started slamming into her and she grabbed her tits as they bounced and pulled on her nipples. He looked down at her and she suddenly felt his cock start to twitch. His eyes half closed but never closed all the way as he moaned her name several times before giving several loud grunts and grinding into her. He sat still for a moment and then gave a little yelp as he finally rolled over and his cock slipped out of her.

They lay there for a moment before she finally stood up and got her phone from her purse. She typed for a minute and shot off a text to her boyfriend and then turned the phone off.

"What was that?" Mick said, grinning from the bed as she climbed back on to it.

12