An Afternoon with Amanda

Story Info
A mature man has a pleasant afternoon with a younger woman.
2.4k words
4.65
28.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER* All persons in this story are a product of fiction as is the story itself. The characters are over the age of 18.

*****

Well this story really ought to be called "Several Afternoons And Few Evenings With Amanda", but it would end up being a few hundred pages and several chapters long. However if you want to hear about the other afternoons and the evenings, drop me a line and let me know. I might be tempted to write more chapters. But for now, I'll restrict myself to telling you how it all began. Before I do, I'll just explain that Amanda is the 28 year old and very cute fiancè of my wife's nephew.

So...where to start...

Amanda and her boyfriend Robert had moved into an apartment over a year ago and it was situated literally ten seconds walk away from where we lived.

My wife was tickled pink, as we Brits like to say, because it meant that she had family members close by. I was fine about it too. It was nice to see "the kids" settling down. Robert was working as an electrical engineer and Amanda was a computer design student.

During my wife's brother in-law's 50th birthday party, I was sitting next to Amanda and although slightly under the influence, I had a very nice chat with her and found her to be a very smart young lady.

The two of them and Robert's younger brother, Eric, would often be at our flat for a games night or homemade hamburgers. I grew quite fond of Amanda, but only as an older friend.

We only locked the front door at night and told the three of them that they could come over anytime they liked, for whatever reason they liked.

I was at home alone because my wife, Jen, was at working out of town for a few days.

It had been quite a while since we had been intimate and I was feeling particularly horny. So I decided to "take care of business" myself. I stripped off my clothes and decided to take a shower. I thought that I could masturbate in the shower and wash away the "evidence".

At least that was the plan.

It's a funny thing, but as you grow older and I am in my mid fifties, things that used to be so easy to do, become harder. I stood in the shower, warm water cascading off of my body, for almost an hour. Trying to get my cock hard enough to have a decent wank was almost impossible. I must stress that despite my age, I have no problems in getting hard, when I need to and can always be relied upon to "perform". But at this moment in time, I was having just a little trouble.

I needed a different approach so I decided to try a little trick that I read in a Literotica story once. In the story, a woman had performed this little trick, but I figured that it could be adapted for a man to try it.

I crouched down in the shower and adjusted the shower head to a finer spray. I pointed the head at my half erect penis and turned on the water to half the pressure. The warm water gently sprayed over my cock and scrotum and the feeling was very pleasurable. One or two of the water jets missed my scrotum and tickled my anus, which I found very arousing. I decided to expand on this and aimed the shower head at the area between my scrotum and anus, with one hand and massaged my semi erect penis with the other. The experience was extremely enjoyable, but alas, my ancient knees gave out and I couldn't stay crouched for long. However, my cock was now standing proud of my body, fully erect and quite hard.

I decided to dry off and finish myself off in the bedroom.

I lay there on the bed, cock in hand, dreaming of past sexual experiences, completely oblivious to the fact that the front door had been opened and that I had an observer standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Oh...my...God!" was the first thing that ripped me from my sexual fantasy.

"What are you doing?" was the next.

My eyes shot open to see Amanda, dressed in a white tee shirt and small, thin shorts. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open even wider.

The whole scene was reminiscent of a British theatrical farce, with me desperately trying to cover myself up and basically copying whatever Amanda said.

"Er," I stammered. "Sorry that you saw that. But you should have called out. What are you doing here?"

She closed her mouth and breathed in deeply.

"I, er...locked myself out of my apartment," she replied, her eyes fixed on my erect shaft. "Do you do that often?" she asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" I replied, pulling the duvet over me. "That's just a little too personal, don't you think?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Well considering what I have just seen, I would say no, I don't think that it is too personal to ask. I mean, what if I call by again and you're doing this?"

My mind kicked into high gear and the words fell out of my mouth before I had time to process them properly.

"Then you could help me out and finish me off."

The room fell silent. It felt as if the entire world had heard me and stopped what it was doing to hear what would come next. You could have heard a pin drop.

Amanda's mouth opened and closed and if it had been possible to see her brain trying to process what I had said,

I think you would have seen smoke coming out of her ears.

Her eyes brightened and a sly smile cut across her lips.

"Well I'm here now, aren't I?

Was this a dare, to see what I would do next? Was she testing my fidelity? Would she go running to my wife and tell her what I had just suggested?

She pushed herself away from the doorway and walked over to the side of the bed. She gripped the duvet and dragged it away from me, tossing it across the floor. Her gaze once more gravitated to my half inflated erection. She sat on the edge of the mattress and reached out her hand, settling it on my cock. Her hand was a little cold and my cock was very warm. Her gaze never moved from my eyes as she moved her slender fingers along my thick shaft, from my balls to the tip of the head.

"You are a lot bigger and thicker than Robert," she said, calmly. "You don't know this but ever since that birthday party, I have had a small crush on you. but I never thought I would end up here, doing this."

Her hand closed around my inflating penis and she began to massage me. I fell back onto the pillow and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

With my eyes still closed, I could hear clothes rustling and I opened them to see Amanda shrugging off her tiny shorts, revealing a cute red, lacy thong. She stopped masturbating me just long enough to remove her tee shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I took in the sight of her small but perky breasts. Her nipples were hard and the size of juicy raspberries. Her slender body tapered at her waist. A product of mixed parents, her mum being English and her father being Iranian, her flawless skin was the colour of dark toffee.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled my thighs. I could feel the heat from her crotch as she rubbed her thong covered vulva along my hard, erect shaft. She leaned forward and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Her mouth opened and my tongue went in search of hers. She reached down and slid her hand inside her thong and began rubbing her clitoris, as she continued to ride my erection. I reached up and massaged her breasts. rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She moaned in my mouth and it grew, in volume, to a scream as her orgasm washed over her.

I let go of her breasts and gripped her shoulders. I rolled her onto her back and our lips met in another, but brief, passionate kiss. I moved to kissing her neck and throat and gradually began moving my way down her beautiful toned body. As I took each of her berry-like nipples between my teeth and chewed on them, she moaned sounds of ecstacy.

I was dying to see her pussy. I had wondered if she was shaven. I doubted very much that she was the hairy type. Maybe she was trimmed. I left her breasts and continued kissing the rest her body, moving over her taut, flat stomach, pausing briefly to poke my tongue into her belly button, which made her squirm and giggle.

My lips found their way to the waistband of her miniscule thong. I resisted the urge to pull it off straight away, deciding instead to run the tip of my tongue along the waistband and down one leg band. Her thighs parted, allowing me more access. I licked along the side of her gusset, breathing in the heady aroma of her sex. I saw a damp spot in the center of her gusset and I knew that her pussy must be drenched. The lack of hair poking through the legs of the garment indicated to me that she was possibly shaven or trimmed. I closed my mouth on the front of her thong and ran the tip of my tongue over the material, poking it into the crevice formed by her soft labia. I continued licking, causing her thong to become more wet. She reached down and pulled the sodden garment to one side, affording me a lovely view of her shaven labia, which were puffy and glistening. They had parted like the petals of a flower and her vagina was succulent and inviting. A small but perfectly trimmed "V" shape of pubic hair pointed to her clitoris, which was now hard and swollen.

As I gently guided my tongue along her liquescent cleft, she reacted as though an electric current had passed through her body. She jerked and jumped and a small amount of pussy juice dribbled from her pussy and ran into the crevice between her buttocks.

"Pull my panties off," she begged me.

In one swift movement, I yanked off the thong and tossed it onto the floor. Once more, I turned my attention to her soaking pussy and button like clitoris. Using the tip of my tongue, I traced lazy circles around the space between her anus and her pussy, occasionally dipping my tongue between her cheeks and teasing her butthole. She squrimed and giggled, telling me that it felt nice. I bent her legs up and over her shoulders so that her cute little anus was on show to me. I ran my tongue along her ass crack and over her anus.

She moaned.

Her pussy was so wet that there was hardly any resistance when I slid two fingers into her vagina. I fastened my lips around her clitoris and flicked the tip of my tongue across it. I bent my fingers and pushed them up into her juicy pussy, massaging her G spot. She came hard and fast, squirting juice over my fingers and up my wrist. I massaged her through two more orgasms before she begged me to stop.

"I need you inside me now!" she shouted.

My cock was iron hard at this point and sliding into her was easy.

As I began to move in and out of her warm wetness, she stopped me.

"Fuck me, but please don't come inside me. I don't use protection."

I nodded in agreement and began to pump my hard cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

"My god, you feel huge inside of me!" she exclaimed. "It feels so fucking good!"

I adjusted my position so that I was kneeling in front of her and holding her thighs apart. From this position, I could control how much of my cock I could keep inside her and how deep I could fuck her. I pulled my cock out until only the head was resting inside her and I moved my hips around in a circular motion. Then, without any warning, I drove my erection deep into her, bottoming out at her cervix, my balls slapping against her ass cheeks.

She groaned and said, "So fucking big, so fucking good!"

Her pussy muscles closed around my erect cock like a velvet glove and I could feel her trying to milk me. had to use all my concentration to stop myself from coming, but it was impossible.

I told her that I was about to come and she rolled me onto my back, gripped my cock in her hand and I felt the delicious warmth of her mouth as she slid my erection into it. Using a combination of hard rubbing and harder sucking, it wasn't long before the familiar feeling my impending orgasm began to grow.

I grunted loudly, my cock jerked in her mouth and I fired the first of many salvos down her throat. The first streamer of my hot semen caught her by surprise and I saw her eyes widen as she tried to swallow it. After that she calmed and drank my seed like it was fine wine. I came for what seemed like ages, in reality only several of seconds. After she sucked out everything that my scrotum had to offer, she let go of my cock and let it slide out from her lips. Traces of my semen were seeping from the corners of her mouth, a quick flick with her tongue took care of that.

"Wow!" she said. "That was the best sex ever. Obviously there is truth in the saying about older men have more experience."

I thanked her for the compliment.

"I've never had a guy lick my ass before," she said, putting her t shirt back on. "It was a nice feeling."

She stopped dressing for a moment as if she was thinking about something else to say. "You know, come to think of it, I've never had anal sex either."

She pulled on her shorts, turned around and said, "Maybe we can try that next time I come over."

While processing that nugget of information, I asked, "Why did you come over?"

"I told you," she replied. "I locked myself out and you have the spare key."