An Aggressive Learning Strategy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nursed, back and forth, equal time. Meanwhile the fingers of one hand explored her bottom: the other divided its activities between her free breast and her armpit.

She couldn't breathe, was on the edge of coming - but she was splitting her attention too thoroughly for that to happen just yet, she had a death-grip on his erection, and her free hand was thoroughly enjoying itself wandering over the big, heavy muscles in his thighs and butt. Lovely smooth skin over such massive muscle, she thought- more and more volumetric differences twixt Jeff and boyfriend - his thigh must be nearly as big as boyfriend's waist! It was not just age and overall size, but a completely different body morph, great strength and power lying just beneath the surface, strength far beyond her own, yet she felt protected, not threatened.

Odd how boyfriend's image was fading so fast- it was already hard to recall clearly!

Then Doctor J was abandoning her nipples, returning to her mouth, showing her something else incredible, how they could breathe alternately through each others' noses, literally sharing their breath! It meant, of course, that their chests were plastered tightly together, all the more better!

When he pulled away, it was the very last thing she wanted. But he was insistent - plenty more of that available, he would be more than happy to provide all the kissing she could ever want, but AFTER the shampoo and necessary body-washing.

She reluctantly agreed.

Zohra knew how to give a shampoo, having practiced all her life on MaMá and girlfriends. Three latherings were needed to remove the crud completely. At one point his eyes were closed to keep the soap out, and just the helmet of his cock stuck up into view through a whole lap-full of suds. She studied the interesting sight, then abruptly leaned down, kissed the head experimentally, washed over it with her tongue, sucked the head in and held it against the concavity of her palate. It fit perfectly. After a moment she released it and straightened back up, amazed at her boldness. What a good impulse, and what a lovely result - Jeff had jumped quite spectacularly!

She spoke towards the top of his head - "My girlfriends who date older guys all say that their men love having their cocks sucked. Is that what they mean? I have never done such a thing before, by the way - I have thought about offering such an experience to my boyfriend, but he would certainly say no and probably cry even more at the very idea. You don't seem to be interested in crying!"

Jeff replied "Yes, you're right, that's what they mean. And believe me, that was a VERY good start. Bravo! You're a natural - and we can teach you more later."

Crème rinse followed, with hot rinsing. Then, ostensibly to clean parts other than hair, it was long, slow mutual body-explorations lubricated and made extraordinarily sensual by lavish amounts of washing gel, fingers slip-sliding, no parts remaining long untouched, none touched merely once or twice. When she slid a cupping palm under his ball-sac he guided it: Zo as Explorer, Jeff as Guide, showing off and explaining details. Turn-about was perfectly fair: her pussy lips were swollen slightly open, the split warm and inviting at least shallow penetration: he found her clit easily, made her shiver until she stopped exploring him momentarily whilst she studied her own sensations.

When finally they agreed it was time for Zo's shampoo, Jeff sat her down, got started. In her hair, his hands were very knowing, not amateurish - he'd done this before! She kept her eyes closed against the soap as he worked. His cock was pointed right at her face: even with closed eyes she knew it, cupped cock and balls in her hands.

As he lathered and massaged, she talked: she wanted, needed, a trustable receptacle, and due to the shampoo it was perfectly correct for her to keep her eyes closed while she spoke: "Doctor J, I feel I must tell you that I have asked my boyfriend to have real sex with me. To fuck, I mean. I am far behind many of my female friends, in this topic. Several of my good friends -actually, almost all of them- have done so already, and they started quite young."

A tone of resignation: "But he refuses the offer, which perhaps I should find insulting? Anyhow, he has so MANY reasons, truly feeble excuses. Such an intellectual he pretends to be! It is extremely frustrating! He rattles off those excuses and will not even really discuss them with me. It makes me think that deep down inside he probably does not like me or care for me. In fact, he makes me feel miserable. A boy instead of a man - that is what I chose, and it was obviously a bad choice, by stupid inexperienced me!"

She paused, slid an exploring finger into Jeff's navel, tickled it. "Anyhow, he and I certainly have an exceedingly poor boyfriend-girlfriend relationship! I think perhaps I should stop having him as my boyfriend. I chose him in the first place, so I can fire him, can I not? For incompetence, perhaps? That would be acceptable grounds for dismissal would it not?"

Jeff listened through the ramble, then replied carefully: "It certainly would. And frankly, from what you've told me so far, I have to agree that there isn't much hope. You're right - choosing him probably was a mistake." He paused to rinse out the shampoo, and her eyes opened again. "But not a SERIOUS mistake and not something you could have predicted in advance - no real damage done, I suspect. Judging from your reactions to my touches and our kissing, and your interest in my body, well - that strange little relationship hasn't soured you on the whole business of sex. Has it?"

She shook her head shyly and looked away, then back.

Jeff kept on: "So, Zohra, don't be hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes in choosing partners, especially early in life. I've certainly made some bloopers, believe me! Often the very best thing for all parties is for one person to have the guts to realize things aren't working and then to just end the relationship. It sounds rude and cruel, but it really isn't. Hold still while I do the crème rinse! And you think I don't know what I'm doing with hair and shampoo... me, who grew up in a family with a mother and two younger sisters? Hah!"

The rinse done, she looked at him thoughtfully, then asked, "Tell me, Doctor J, just how many girls - or women - have you had sex with? Or is that too impolite a question?"

Jeff shook his head - "It's perfectly natural to be curious, and I don't mind. It certainly isn't important and I do not count coup like an American Indian warrior. The total is well over a hundred. Some were very, very good relationships, others were mistakes, some lasted years, others one or two nights - or in some cases just a very few hours! Nobody is immune to mistakes! Not at any age whatever."

She looked thoroughly startled: "So many!? Wow!" He smiled, took her face delicately in his hand and kissed her slowly, luxuriously, thoroughly, just the way she had dreamt of. ("Question!" she said to herself. How did he know what she ached for? Or was that simply the way every experienced man behaved? Were her incredible, insatiable needs, needs that seemed so uniquely personal, just something perfectly ordinary in the grander scheme of things? Maybe later she could ask?)

With a swarm of lovely light kisses he addressed her forehead, eyelids, nose, the underside of her jaw, finally -FINALLY!- arriving once again at her mouth. This connection could go on forever, as far as she was concerned. It was he who eventually broke the chain of kisses: Zohra was so deep into the process that re-surfacing was a huge wrench.

"Zohra, something you must understand is that whatever went on between either of us and someone else, outside of this Jeff-Zo thing..."

Her heart leapt: "...This Jeff-Zo thing"!! - HE, too, felt there was something special between them! Her brain followed along, plowing aside its mental turmoil.

"All that pre-history is immaterial to OUR relationship. Intellectually honest people who are genuinely intelligent understand that those old events have nothing whatever to do with US. I do not care at all what you have done elsewhere, or with whom. You should feel the same way about me. The only way previous relationships are important is how they can color the present one... for instance, my history means I have lots of experience that might be a good thing for our relationship. Your history means that perhaps there is a little unlearning to be done... although maybe not! You don't seem damaged to me!"

Zo thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded. "Very well, I understand. And I most heartily agree! But my boyfriend now certainly seems to me to be a very strange person!"

Jeff marshaled his thoughts, tried to separate what he would say from the screaming urgency in his groin. This was an important educational moment. Any seduction (disregarding the questions 'of whom?' and 'by whom?') could come later, be much more valid, after the educational points were made.

"Zo, here is my little analysis of your boyfriend. I think that obviously he enjoys you touching him - every human likes to be touched sexually, and especially we all like to have orgasms. But intelligent and aware people can often, perhaps always, consciously CHOOSE whether they wish to revel in something they enjoy, or feel guilty and bad about it. Given that you like something, you can then choose to feel good or bad about that enjoyment."

And, Zohra, when it comes to sexual behavior, humans around the world, in almost every society, are mightily confused as to exactly HOW they "should" feel. Why we insist on "should" mystifies me - what is wrong with simply accepting the way nature built us? When you say "should", it demands some sort of moral judgment, good, bad, ugly, beautiful - and morality is a human construct. It does not exist in nature, somewhere outside our minds. It's a very dangerous circle to be trapped in. A puzzlement!"

"Myself, I regard sex as the greatest physical and emotional pleasure one can have, and I choose to enjoy it thoroughly. I will not accept any arguments that my reactions should be otherwise. What others do to make themselves miserable is unfortunate, but largely their own problem. Anyhow, the enjoyment of something, and the emotion chosen, can be independent. Your boyfriend enjoys your touchings certainly, but then chooses to dislike himself and to feel bad to the point of crying. That seems counterproductive to me, but then I am not he!"

Zo mulled this over for a while, then finally said "Thank you for explaining. I think I understand him better now. He is making a choice to feel so bad, for whatever reasons, known or unknown to him. I do not like that - it makes things very painful for me, too - and WHY should I accept that? Let him be miserable if he wishes, it is none of my concern, and I cannot apparently do anything to change it. Perhaps it is my duty somehow NOT to try? Unfortunately, I do not like what I have learned about him: I do not see how he might ever change, and that means I should quit seeing him because I will CHOOSE to enjoy what makes me feel good. Or whatever makes YOU feel good!"

Then after another long introspective pause, "I have come to a conclusion just now, Doctor J. It is time for me to fire my boyfriend. He is useless. No, it is worse than that because he is so frustrating! But what shall I do then? I will be like an old, divorced lady - I shall have no partner!"

Jeff smiled, kissed her again, ran his palms over her nipples and his fingernails along the very bottom edges of her breasts, raising a whole new whole flock of goose-bumps on her arms and chest. "That's not a problem, Zo, not for a pretty, intelligent woman like yourself."

Her eyes widened slightly - she could tell he was NOT being cute or patronizing, but indeed very serious... by what rationale could she possibly deserve that? Not hers to choose, apparently - if he thought so, well then, OKAY!

He kept on: "There are plenty of highly-qualified men who would volunteer: they'd jump at the chance to help." He stopped, eye-locked with her.

They did seem to be spending a lot of their time like this, soul-gazing. She held her breath, felt her heart racing. Was he EVER going to continue? Please, please, PLEASE? She took what felt like a huge gamble and muttered softly "Oh, indeed? Like who? Anyone you know?" Please, she thought again, please do continue, but not merely at random, PLEASE do go down the correct path!

Jeff took a deep breath: "Like, for instance, me."

Her heart leaped, her belly churned. He stared hard into her eyes, it felt as if he was piercing her soul. "Would that do, Lady Zo?"

She was enveloped in a blue haze, managed barely to squeak out "Oh, yes. I think so." Then more boldly, "I KNOW so! After all, it is you I have been thinking about all along. Perhaps I should have just started with YOU right away? But I did not know how to bring up such a topic! And what if you had said NO!?"

Her eyes brimmed, he leaned forward and kissed each eyelid in turn, picked her up bodily and crushed her to him. No words seemed to be needed.

When he finally let her free, she continued eagerly: "It is my turn now to play a little bit. After all, if you are to be my Guru in this subject also, then I must try things for myself to show that I have actually learnt something!"

She assumed a stern command-voice that contrasted with her size and age. "Sit down and put your hands behind your head, as you had me do." She reached behind him and hit the button that stopped the water but held the temperature, then pushed his knees apart, knelt between them, leaned forward to investigate his pits. Turn-about, turn-about ... such a lovely doctrine! Her tongue and teeth nibbled, tugged at the hair, discovered that he was almighty ticklish.

She paused, said "I like your hair here. I do not have any yet, but will, soon enough. But when it arrives I will shave it all off."

Her attention shifted to his nipples: she imitated what he'd done with hers, nibbling, sucking. Having gotten little response after a minute or so, she stopped and pulled away. "Your nipples are tiny, and hard now just like mine, but you do not seem to particularly enjoy my touches there. I like the rough hairs around each nipple, though." Then, worried, "Am I perhaps doing something wrong? You must tell me if that is so!"

Jeff shook his head, took her shoulders in his hands and laid a long round-robin of kisses on her body above the shoulders. "Not at all, Lady Zo. It is just that I am not especially sensitive there. Very sensitive in lots of other interesting places, but not there. Other men might be more sensitive than I. After all, like women, we're all different."

She nodded, said "That lack of sensitivity is too bad. I am VERY sensitive there. But then, you already know THAT! You must by now have all the evidence you need on that point!" She put on a round-eyed, innocent face, cupped her hands beneath her breasts, directed the tips towards his face, then blushed and giggled: "Or perhaps on THESE POINTS!?"

Jeff laughed, kissed the proffered nipples, and then dropped into his and Zo's major educational mode, a mixed Jesuit-zen approach. "Well, Miss Zo, what did you learn from dealing with my male nipples?"

She slipped instantly into her ongoing role as student, thought a moment: "I learned that just because something is pleasant to me, does not mean it must be equally pleasant or desirable to you."

He smiled, nodded: "Good! And now, extract the more general principle."

Again she thought - this exercise was thoroughly familiar. "The general from the specific would be that it is incorrect to assume that what pleases one person must necessarily please another. Will that do?"

He nodded: "Nicely. And so, if your own feelings are not a sure guide to those of another, what should you do to ensure the other's enjoyment?"

She grinned at him, this was easy: "ASK for guidance!"

Then, a moment more of reflection and she looked puzzled, realizing there was something incomplete about her answer. "But Doctor J, that is no certain solution either - suppose the person will not tell? Or lies, perhaps, to please me? Or what if the person asked simply does not KNOW - as would certainly be the case for me, were you to ask. If you ask me what I wish you to do, how I would like to be touched, I cannot really give you a good answer for I simply do not know. Not yet, anyhow..." she ended hopefully.

"Of course..." said Jeff. "And the solution to such a dilemma is...?"

She smiled brightly. "Design and perform the proper experiment!"

He kissed her soundly again, a long interlude of dancing tongues - a delight for them both.

Then shyly Zo said "As to such an experiment, I could ask you such a question, and expect a truthful answer based on your experiences and your knowledge of yourself. Or I could experiment to find out - I think experimenting would be much more fun! I do expect I will be able to tell when you are enjoying yourself!"

Finally, washed far beyond mere cleanliness, they shut off the shower. "You will notice, Doctor J, that we have not yet run short of hot water! My PaPá was serious - I think the tank is eighty gallons!" She snorted: "Gallons, indeed... British gallons, American gallons, such an idiotic measure! Archaic!"

They dried one another. His cock was just as rampant as ever: she giggled, impulsively hung her bath towel on it - the impromptu hook hardly sagged at all - then looked up quite seriously at him, flipped the towel to the floor, placed both hands around his cock, and in a huge explosion of boldness said nonstop (she knew that if she paused, she might well never get it out at all), almost butter-won't-melt sweetly, "Doctor J, shall I, that is, may I, use my hands to make you have an orgasm? Make you come? I told you, I have done so many times - well, not MANY-many, but at least several times, for my boyfriend, my EX-boyfriend, he just does not know yet that he is now EX! But unfortunately I have never actually SEEN what happens because it has always been in the dark. And, my Guru, I suspect from the positive massiveness of your cock and balls that your orgasm might be quite different from his. So- would you like me to try?"

She looked up at him almost coyly, then finished up: "We can go to my bed if it would work better with you lying down - it works - no, I spoke incorrectly, that must be past tense now!- better that way for him, and perhaps men are all alike in such things? I of course do not know. Do you mind my asking all these questions, and my referring to him this way? Putting you on my bed in the bright light would be a nice experiment for me! I would like to do so, and would very much like to watch what happens with your body! If that is okay with you. Would it be alright with you that the light is so bright? If you want we can close the blinds..."

Jeff didn't need to be further coerced. He gently shushed her and let her lead him to the bed, JT wobbling in the lead like an un-stayed bowsprit. At the bed he surprised her by cradling her in his arms, and changing the plan. "Lady Zo, you have been shabbily treated by your so-called boyfriend. Or ex-boyfriend. So we are going to start with me giving YOU pleasure, not the other way around. You can do things for me afterwards, but it's high time for you to find out what can happen in your body when your man really cares about YOU! Okay?"

Zo swallowed hard. Now, THIS was "Progress" - to the point of near-panic! Jeff had said "Your man..." - meaning himself! The phrase - how casually he used it! The implications almost rendered her speechless. She nodded very shyly, managed to mutter "Of course - but I really do not know what to do."