An Airport in Rome

Story Info
An embarrassing bag search leads to holiday humiliation.
1.5k words
4.53
18.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This month we celebrated being together for 20 years and, unsurprisingly, we were talking memories; more specifically, romantic memories.

I had just taken us along memory lane to remind him of our two week tour of the Amalfi Coast - from the torrential downpour on our first night in Positano to naked, romantic kisses on the balcony of our room as the moonlight spilled across the Mediterranean - From hand-in-hand exploration in the old city of Naples to cock-in-hand trysts behind a crumbling wall in Pompeii - From admiring the dim interiors of old churches to him worshiping my pussy for dessert under the table in a small bar jammed with locals!

It was our first long holiday together and I'd be surprised if we didn't spend at least half of each day in sexual congress of one sort or another.

Of course those of you who have read my other work know that I rarely ever allow Stevie to fuck me and one of the funniest incidents of that holiday happened as we arrived in Ciampino Airport to begin our holiday when the airport police decided to randomly search Stevie's bag. Right there, at the gate, in full view of everyone this dark, sexy policeman opened up his overnight bag and lifted out my 10-inch dildo!

Stevie was mortified and cringed with embarrassment as he avoided the policeman's gaze while I shared a sexy grin with him and arched my eyebrow suggestively!

That first night in Rome I teased Stevie remorselessly as I watched him rub his pantied clitty against that dildo, desperate to cum, to have his humiliation end and be able to mentally put that embarrassment behind him.

We never mentioned again on the holiday but I confess that over those 14 days I sometimes pretended that that big cock fucking me was attached to that sexy Italian man in his crisp, grey uniform.

It being so embarrassing I was surprised that he brought it up as one of his abiding memories of that holiday: not that it wasn't but rather that he would mention it given we'd never talked about it over all the intervening years despite the temptation to mine such a rich seam of humiliation.

I had immediately realised at the time, Stevie being the sensitive soul he is, that such an distressing incident had the potential to cast a long shadow over our holiday if it were not dealt with swiftly and decisively and for that reason alone I had used and abused him that first night with the dildo that had been the root cause of that embarrassment:

"What if that policeman had found those?" I had asked as I watched him reverently lay out his lingerie in preparation for what would follow.

"He might have brought you to an interrogation room. Little Stephanie, all alone in an interrogation room with a sexy, Italian Policeman! A sissy like you wouldn't have lasted a minute; you'd be down on your knees with your fingers on his zipper begging for permission to release his cock to your eager mouth.

Do you think it would be as big as this?" I pressed the balls of the dildo against my pussy and stroked it suggestively as, blushing furiously and shaking with excitement, he tried to attach his stockings to the garter belt.

"You've been thinking about him since we left the airport, haven't you?" I demanded accusingly, "thinking about all the ways he might have humiliated you? I saw you squirming in the taxi, trying to hide your hard little clitty, trying to press against it when I wasn't looking! And I can see it now -- Stop covering it up! Pull up your panties slut! -- I see what you want sissy, so tell me. Say it! Stephanie wants his big cock, doesn't she?"

I was standing over her now, my thick cock in her face, glaring down at her as if in disgust at her wanton behaviour:

"He's a real man though; he can get his cock sucked by real girls; he doesn't need your sissy mouth. You have to convince him, you have to show him how eager you are; that you're far better at sucking cock than a woman is. You have to beg him to give you a chance. You can't even speak Italian -- 'per favore' over and over again isn't going to cut it, is it?

You're going to have to beg him with your body, with your eyes, with your lips and tongue! You're going to have to break down the language barrier and get your mouth on that gorgeous rod of his; on his 'cazzo enorme' -- so show me how you'd have done it. Seduce me into letting you suck my beautiful cock!"

Stephanie tried to compose herself as she looked up into my eyes, her policeman's eyes, and slowly applied red lipstick while she slipped to her knees never breaking eye-contact:

'Succhiare?' She asked as her bright red nails reached out to wrap themselves around the thickness of my cock.

I shook my head and backed off keeping my cock out her reach and watched as she shuffled desperately toward me until she had backed me up against the hotel room door. She licked her deep red lips seductively, placed her hands together as if praying and hesitantly reached out again:

'Per favore? Succhiare il cazzo?'

I slapped her hand away. 'Troia!' (slut)" and grasped a handful of her hair before plunging my cock deep into her desperate mouth. I forced my cock deeper while pulling on her hair until she began to gag and drool. Her hands found my balls and she tried to pull away, to bob up and down on my length in a more comfortable manner, but I wouldn't let her until I was satisfied she needed to breathe.

As she took a deep, shuddering breath I cursed her again 'Checca!' (sissy) 'fottuto succhiacazzi!' There were tears in her eyes as she looked up into mine and began to make love to my cock with her mouth.

"You'd have given yourself away, right there on the concourse, if you'd been able to meet his eyes when he pulled out your dildo, wouldn't you?" Stephanie moaned around the head of my cock and sucked even more eagerly as I verbally abused her, "You would have sucked him off right there in front of everyone if he'd told you to" -- I filled her mouth with cock as I spoke -- "you'd have dropped your panties and offered him your tight, little asspussy just to make him happy you dirty slut! Show me! Show me how you'd have displayed yourself for him!"

I pulled her off my cock and pushed her towards the bed watching her assume the doggy position; her head against the mattress, legs splayed apart, panties down over her thighs:

'non ho mai voluto scoparti più di in questo momento' "I've never wanted to fuck you more than right now, my naughty sissy, lying there like a 'puttana' waiting for Cop Cock!"

I slathered lube all over the head and shaft as I approached and, after liberally applying more to her pussy I pushed my cock hard against her moist entrance and filled her eager cunt with 10 inches of thick dick. After her initial surprise she moaned like a whore as I pounded her pussy into the mattress telling her how eager I was to invite her policeman over and watch her get the real thing. I reached around and pulled the gusset of her panties up around her clitty so I could rub it (she doesn't like it to be exposed for play) and within a minute she had soaked her panties with precum as I left my cock balls deep inside her so she could pleasure my dripping pussy.

It didn't take me long to have two or three shuddering orgasms, I was so excited at the way she had reacted to the evening. I knew by her eagerness to please me, even while impaled by that monster, that, mentally, she would be fine when we awoke in the morning; that we had addressed the humiliation she had felt and the excitement it had engendered within her.

All that was now required was to minimise the ordeal in her mind by empowering her to provide her own release in a way that celebrated her nature.

I slowly withdrew the dildo from her pussy, lovingly pulled her panties up around her waist and encouraged her to rub her clitty to orgasm along her tormentor's huge dick while thanking him for allowing her to please him. I smoked a cigarette naked on the balcony as I watched my pretty sissy squirm desperately against the dildo.

She could have lasted no more than a couple of minutes as it was less than half smoked by the time she grunted to a blessed release and filled her panties like all good sissies should.

The next morning dawned bright, sunny and warm, we hired a small car and in a haze of happiness drove South towards Naples.