An Alien Entanglement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So at least this thing has a name," Ashe thought. "I don't care what your name is. What do you want?!" she replied with some venom in her tone.

"Glux noticed that you seemed lost," Glux said.

Ashe tilted her head. "I am not lost!" she insisted. "And why are you even down here?!"

Glux had made a place for himself to live down in this part of the sewers when he had first arrived as a stowaway on Antares IV. The Coalition weren't so keen on unregistered aliens living on their planets, so he had chosen to lie low here for a while until it was safer to move back up to the surface. But during his time down here, he had learned almost every path, corridor, and drainage pipe that ran through this part of the sewage system.

"Glux used to live down here. When Glux noticed you heading into my old haunts, Glux followed you just in case you got lost. It can be pretty convoluted down here," the weird alien explained. Although he was lying about his intentions, he thought it made a plausible story for why he had been following Ashe...

"So I was being followed," Ashe muttered, as the alien's story confirmed her suspicions. Shaking her head to restore her focus, she reiterated, "But still, what do you want from me?!"

"Glux just wants to help. Glux knows you're lost. Don't deny it. That tablet thingy on your arm you were using to chart your way seems to have broken down. And the headlamp on your helmet went out, too," Glux replied. "You've been wandering aimlessly for almost an hour."

Ashe contemplated his offer. Quickly mulling over her options, it was hard to get around the fact that the alien was offering her best, heck, maybe her only, realistic chance of getting out of here. She had to trust this "Glux" if she wanted to get out of the hell hole.

"Fine," Ashe conceded. "But don't try anything or I'll flatline you for sure," she threatened. But she knew she was merely bluffing. This Glux was her only ticket back to the surface.

"Of course, of course," Glux agreed, hiding a devious grin in the darkness. "Follow Glux." Letting out a heavy sigh, Ashe reluctantly nodded, trailing along in the wake of the mysterious stranger.

As they trudged onward, Ashe's glow stick failed completely. "What?! Already, no no no!" she complained. Glux turned to face her and tilted his head.

Seeing an opportunity unfold before him, Glux rubbed his belly and licked his lips once more. He watched her fumble frustratedly in the dark to return the fully-faded glow stick back into its storage pouch. As Ashe withdrew her hand from the pouch, Glux grabbed hold of it. His crotch swelled as he touched his fantasy in the flesh for the first time.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Ashe exclaimed, the pistol in her other hand waving uncertainly around in the pitch darkness.

"You can't see, just let me lead you," Glux answered, surreptitiously rubbing his belly with his other pair of arms. Ashe had no choice but to accept.

Feeling her feminine human hand clutched in his three fingered palm almost drove Glux berserk. His alien penis reared up, tenting his trousers hugely; a wet spot spread unseen on the thin tattered that barely clothed his loins.

As they drew closer to the exit from the underground realm, Glux could no longer bear the torture of his raging penis. He desperately needed relief right now! His urgency inspired another spurt of invention, as Glux quickly concocted a devious plan that would earn him an immediate burst of pleasure...

"Glux can't go any further," Glux said, stopping in his tracks.

"What?! Why?" Ashe questioned.

"Glux is having a hard time focusing. Really sorry, but Glux needs to relieve himself," he replied. Still surrounded by darkness, Ashe could only tilt her head in confusion.

"Er- okay, go ahead," Ashe replied, assuming he just needed to piss or shit, or however his species accomplished the evacuation of metabolic waste products.

To her shock, however, Glux used the hand he had been guiding her with to jerk her arm down. Giving her no time to process his actions, Glux yanked down his trousers with this other set of arms; without ever releasing his grip on Ashe's arm, Glux wrapped her hand around his alien cock. As her slender fingers found themselves encircling some mysterious object, Ashe's eyes widened. She wondered what had been thrust into her hand. She could see nothing through the HUD display of her visor beyond the black void of the sewer.

Gripping harder to get a better feel of what she was grasping, she heard Glux groan in pleasure. "What the..." Ashe trailed off, still trying to identify the weird throbbing thing in her hand.

Using the hold he still had on her arm, Glux took advantage of Ashe's ignorance to begin stroking him with the hand he had emplaced on his organ. Glux growled and groaned. Although Ashe's glove was less than ideally comfortable, he was still so satisfied at the feel of her hand on his cock that he was in near-ecstasy.

"Glux? What are you doing?" Ashe timorously questioned. The only response she received was another mystifying grunt. Gripping harder, she slowly began to piece together what was in her gloved hand.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she shouted, trying to pull her hand away, but his iron grip wouldn't allow it. Glux just continued to groan.

A shiver went down Ashe's spine realizing what he was making her do. "Are yo-, is my hand on your pe-." Ashe's mind shied away from fully conceptualizing whatever it was he was doing with her hand, so instead she resorted to action: with her unrestrained hand, she pointed her pistol around in the darkness until it made contact with something soft and fleshy.

"Wait, wait!" Glux pleaded, momentarily halting her hand from jerking him off. "Glux sorry. It's just that when my species gets in heat like this, we need immediate relief or we can't think clearly," he explained. The whole species in heat thing thing was a gross exaggeration: Glux was just a horny pervert. "If Glux can't think clearly, Glux might get us even more lost in these tunnels!"

"So you have to use my hand?!" Ashe shouted. She was totally disgusted with this perverted alien. She teetered on the verge of just unloading the rest of her mag into him. Only his reference to their plight, with its reminder that this gross, perverted alien was her only hope out of here, kept Ashe from flatlining him out of hand. In a crisis, Ashe was all about the action; she was totally unused to this kind of indecision. She didn't know what to do!

"Guraga," Glux groaned in some foreign language. "Glux sorry, not thinking straight, Glux just had to use your hand!"

"YOU HAVE THREE OTHER HANDS! USE ONE OF THOSE!" Ashe pointed out, pressing the muzzle of her gun more fiercely into his flesh. She was about to puke in her helmet. Though it was impossible not to hear of such shenanigans, this was the first time she had ever gotten engaged in these sorts of activities with an alien.

"Bulalbab!" Glux groaned again. "Don't kill me! Glux no use to you dead. How else are you going to escape?!" Glux exclaimed, totally dodging the question Ashe had asked.

"Well, considering what you are making me do with my hand, I really wanna shoot you right now! Now will you let go!" Ashe responded, grinding the barrel of her gun even harder against whatever fleshy part it was in contact with. Her finger flat out itched to pull the trigger.

"Glux can't help himself! Just think of this as an exchange. You let Glux finish what he's doing and Glux will lead you out of here," he proposed. Ashe's eye twitched in disgust.

"Huh?! I'm not really being given a choice! You're already making me do as you please!" Ashe responded. But Ashe the reality of the circumstances she had gotten stuck in left her with no other way out. She could try to hold the alien hostage and force him to take her to the surface, but she was as blind as a mole down here: Glux's apparent affinity for the darkness, combined with the strength of his grasp, could easily lead to her own undoing.

"How about I give you credits instead?" Ashe suggested. "I have plenty!" Glux considered her proposition. He was kinda broke, but he had always been able to survive on his own, lurking in the overlooked edges of Coalition society. And he didn't want to surrender this opportunity he'd seized for himself. Glux was living out his dream! With the female star of his fantasies!

"Glux thinks this works better," he insisted. "This is for your own good! If Glux can't focus, Glux can't lead you out of here!"

Grinding her teeth under her helmet, Ashe reluctantly said, "Ugh, fine! Just hurry up and finish! And if you tell anyone what we did here, I will personally skin you alive!"

Glux smiled from floppy ear to ear. "Of course, of course. Glux will be quick, Glux promise," the weird alien croaked.

For the next few minutes Ashe was forced to stand there, leaning over in an awkward, unnatural, cramped position, giving a forced hand job to some gnarly and unspeakable projection of the bizarre anatomy of this ugly alien she had stumbled upon deep in the sewers. The limited reassurance she took from grinding her gun barrel into whatever other fleshy part of Glux's body it was aimed at was about all that allowed Ashe to maintain her sanity.

Meanwhile, Glux was having the time of his life! With one of his extra arms, he gripped her forearm, renewing her jerking of his alien cock. But her continued stiff resistance to what he was forcing her to do, combined with the awkwardness of her stance and the artificial fabricated feel of her gloved hand was making it take longer for Glux to obtain full relief. Glux longed for the soft natural feel of her warm skin instead.

"Ugh, aren't you done yet?" Ashe snarled in disgust.

"No," Glux replied. "But a little more help from you would make this go a lot faster."

"Help?!" I'm already doing more than enough as it is," Ashe responded, baffled by whatever else he was alluding to.

"C'mon, the quicker we get this done, the quicker we can get out of here," Glux prodded. Ashe wanted to kill him so very much, but her need to get this done and over with so they could get out of here was just a little greater.

"You fucking pervert! But fine, let's get this done already," Ashe begrudgingly replied.

Glux was elated; her extorted capitulation was like music to his ears. Using all his strength, Glux pulled Ashe down onto her knees, directly in front of him. She gasped, as her body was jerked down to the tunnel floor. Now that she was in a less contorted position, her hand felt more comfortable to Glux, but there was still that pesky glove.

"Could you remove your glove?" Glux asked, motioning her hand up and down his cock.

Ashe was in disbelief. "He wants more?!" she thought. But she just wanted to get this over with by any means necessary. "Ugh, fine whatever," she snarled.

Glux snickered in jubilation. By momentarily releasing her hand from his cock while still retaining an iron grip on her arm, Glux rendered her glove accessible. Holstering her pistol, Ashe was able to unseal the cuff of her glove and slide it off her hand. Ashe was repulsed to find how moist and wet her tactical glove had become.

Stuffing her wet glove in her utility belt, she moved her bare hand back onto the alien's cock. Ashe shuttered to feel the gross alien's cock with her bare hand. It felt so warm and wet; it was throbbing so heavily.

"MYLANTA!" Glux groaned in extreme pleasure.

Ashe felt so disgusted by what she was doing. "I can't believe I'm giving this freak a handjob!" she thought. Her hand quickly became slathered in whatever his cock was secreting. Ashe gagged a few times. But taking a few deep breaths, she composed herself and soldiered on.

Glux croaked and groaned out in pleasure, occasionally grunting out a foreign word. The sounds of the wet slicking of her hand stroking his cock echoed through the empty sewers. Glux was in heaven: despite his vague hopes upon trailing the bounty hunter into his familiar haunts, he had never in his wildest imagination thought that things would play out this favorably.

"Ohhh, yeah, Glux like that! Glux really like that!" he uttered, in the throes of splendiferous arousal. He manipulated Ashe's hand up and down his slimy shaft faster.

"Ugh, this is just beyond humiliating," Ashe muttered inside her helmet. But for some unknown reason, her heart was slowly pounding out the same rhythm as the motion of her hand on the alien's organ. She couldn't understand the source of these weird feelings growing inside her. Was it disgust? Shame? Or something else? She couldn't pin it down.

"Guragaga, Ashe, your hand feels amazing!" Glux croaked a compliment. Ashe's eyes widened, but she was determined to hold her tongue. She didn't want to rile him up by saying anything. She didn't know quite what she wanted to say in the first place.

After a few more minutes of being jerked off, the perverted alien informed Ashe of his impending orgasm. "Glux is going to vishu! Glux is going to vishu!!" Ashe had no idea what that word meant, but she assumed that it was his language's version of cum or orgasm.

Ashe felt the alien's cock flex and contract in her hand, just before Glux ejected his thick load everywhere. With his ability to see in the dark, he was treated to the sight of his load splattering all over Ashe's armored body. She couldn't see him ejaculate, but his loud groans were a sure and certain giveaway.

"UUULLLLOYYYY!" Glux let out a weird alien noise, a ululation that seemed to rise and fall in the sewer tunnels long after the weird little pervert had ceased his vocalization. He forced Ashe to jerk him even faster, summoning load after load to spill forth from his throbbing protuberance. Glux refused to relent until he had gotten Ashe to milk him of everything he had. His fantasy was flaming on full afterburners!

Ashe, meanwhile, was revolted by every second of this cataclysmic display. Here she was, one of the most revered bounty hunters in this sector of the galaxy, on her knees jerking off some perverted alien deep in the bowels of the sewers. She was thoroughly disgusted and humiliated. If anyone ever found out about this, Ashe would become the most pathetic laughingstock of the entire Antares freelance community! Her reputation, her very livelihood, was potentially on the line: she would be known as the bounty hunter who got down on her knees in the gutter so she could indulge some perverse desire to jerk off gross aliens...

Forcing Ashe's hand and arm to provide a last few pumps to his cock, Glux wheezed out a heavy gust of relief. When he at last relinquished his grasp from Ashe's arm, she quickly wrested her fingers free of his cock. Fortunately, she couldn't actually see her hand, but she could feel that a warm slimy substance was lathered all over it.

Ashe whipped her left hand violently back and forth in the air in an attempt to sling off Glux's alien sperm. "Ugh, this is so disgusting," she snarled. But despite all her efforts, her hand was still wet and sticky. She lacked any means to wipe or wash the remaining ichor off of her hand. Of course, a river of sewer water flowed down a channel in the middle of the tunnel, but god knows what might be mixed in with that. As gross as the substance besmirching her hand was, her mind rejected any notion of rinsing it off in the foul concoction of the city's waste stream. And she definitely didn't want to smear Glux's cum off on herself: little did she know that Glux had already drenched her armor and helmet with his load. Until she could find a better place to clean herself, Ashe's only choice was to leave her fingers covered in the remnants of his filth.

"I definitely don't want to be touching anything with this," she sighed, referring to her sticky hand. "Are you relieved now?" she added.

"Glux is super relieved now, Glux can lead us out now," Glux replied. Pulling up his trousers, he swiftly grabbed her non cum-covered hand and began to lead her again.

After some time walking, they turned a corner that led down a long tunnel. Ashe's eyes registered a glint of light flickering off in the distance. She gasped. Ashe had never been so happy to see the light again; she'd been blinded by darkness for so long that she had almost forgotten what daylight looked like.

Now that Ashe could see the way out, there was no more need for Glux's hold on her hand. She jerked her arm away from Glux. Caught off guard by her sudden motion, and unable to react in time to retain his hold on her feminine hand, the alien lost his grip.

Ashe fast-walked away from Glux, wanting to finally put the dark labyrinth behind her. Her pupils had initially shrunk to pinpoints as she exited the dark into the light, but as her green eyes adjusted, they dilated as if welcoming the return of the surface world. Ashe stretched her arms out to their full width in relief. "Ahhhh, I'm out. I'm finally out," she happily said to herself.

Now that she could actually see her outstretched arms, the sorry state of her bare left hand was unavoidable. A shiver ran down her spine at the explicit reminder of what she had been forced to incur to win her way free from the benighted sewers. Bringing her hand as close to her face as she could bear, she saw that it was encrusted in dry alien scum. "Ew, gross," she muttered. Next she noted a smudge on her visor that she had overlooked in her first delighted basking in the light.

"What the..." Ashe queried. Unlatching her helmet, she spun it to get a better look at the visor. Her eyes widened upon discerning that it was flecked with the same crusty cum as was drying on her hand. "Ugh, fucking disgusting! It came on me!" Only then did she realize that if Glux's cum had gotten on her helmet, she must also have deposits of the vile substance all over the rest of her armor.

Tilting her head down to check, she saw Glux's noxious cum crust was also splattered across her shoulder pads, breastplate, and legs. "Oh, god, this is disgusting!" Ashe gagged. Her armor would need a thorough scrubbing once she got back to her ship.

But now that her helmet was off, the smells of the city and the sewers behind her came pouring back into her nostrils. Her eyes watered and she gagged again. But as she breathed in the air, she also smelt a unique strain mixed in with the city's usual toxic brew. Something strong and musky. Ashe took another whiff to better sense what she was smelling. That intriguing muskiness was definitely part of it. As she kept sniffing, she realized the new note in the stream of scent was arising from her own body. Scanning the film of filth that coated her helmet and armor, she finally connected two and two.

"Oh my god," Ashe muttered in disgust. "I might just have to get a new set of armor at this point..."

"You are pretty," croaked Glux, standing just a few feet behind her. Ashe jumped and quickly turned to face him. Now that they were in the light, she was unable to avoid acquiring a more complete view of the perverted alien stranger she had encountered in the sewers.

Glux stood a bit shorter than her, his head about coming level with her chest. His eyes were small and intense, his ears hung down the sides of his head, and his face was embellished with a prominent snout. From this nasal prominence hung two weird tendrils that conferred the vague appearance of a sort of mustache. As her eyes glanced on down his body, she took in the four unexpectedly-strong arms she already knew he had, a beer gut, and hanging just behind him was a tail.

"This thing is repulsive! I can't believe I jerked him off," Ashe thought in disbelief. "We're out now. You don't have to keep hanging around. Get away from me! Go, shoo shoo." She tried to wave Glux away as if he was some unaccustomed breed of animal.