An Alien Love Bk. 01 The End

Story Info
The end.
1k words
4.73
5.2k
6

Part 19 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the end... Thanks for staying with me to the finish line. If you think I should write something for Octnavin, please comment. I had a friend who said I should write for Rhylent next, but I really think the leader needs a story.

What do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Cheers,

~M. From C.M. Moore

***

*Chapter 19*

Epilogue.

Murry shot his target. Bullseye.

"Perfect." Keltrix stood behind him and Petey as they shot at the next moving target in the shooting gallery.

"I'm hungry," Petey whispered in Murry's head. "But my creator is never going to let me take a break."

"Let me see what I can do," Murry whispered back. "I got this."

Murry shot at the next set of targets and got a perfect score. Kel grinned at him. After Murry checked to make sure his weapon was not loaded and powered down, he holstered it in his thigh strap and then turned around. He strolled up to Keltrix while Petey was still finishing his shooting practice.

"I think we should take a break." Murry stopped in front of Keltrix and ran a few fingers over Kel's sense tentacle. The appendage twitched.

"I have other classes with Peltratria." Kel crossed his tentacles over his chest and stepped back. "He is a warrior, Murry-cat. Warriors do not need breaks."

"I know. I just thought he could have a snack and take a little break. Peltratria can learn a little about his dad's world."

"I am not fooled into believing that Peltratria watching cat videos on YouTube is a warrior learning about Earth." Kel glared at Petey and then frowned at Murry.

"Okay." Murry shrugged and moved closer to Keltrix again. This time his alien didn't step back. Murry could already see him giving in a little. "I thought maybe you could think of something we could do. Some activity to relax and blow off steam." Murry shrugged again and lick his lips.

Kel's blue eyes tracked the movement of his tongue.

"Peltratria." Keltrix barked. "Take a break."

Murry tossed a grin at Petey and then grabbed a tentacle. Keltrix and Murry were almost to the exit when the door opened to the shooting gallery. Octnavin appeared with JP and Rhylent.

Murry groaned. "So close."

"Keltrix." Octnavin stopped directly in front of Murry and Kel. He raised his chin. "I have decided to go to Earth to get a human."

Murry held in his laughter. That he would like to see. He was already feeling bad for whoever Octnavin picked.

"I have come up with a way to scan human brains and I think I have found one that is ideal," JP added. "I hope to pick a human more scientifically than what Keltrix did. I have chosen a human brain that will be attractive and suited for our lives. One that is a perfect match for our great leader."

Keltrix glanced at Murry and the alien's lips tipped into a smirk. Murry kept his mouth shut but he knew what Kel was thinking. There was nothing scientific about them together but they worked as a pair. No mathematical problem or algorithm could make sense of Murry's and Kel's relationship. And Murry liked it that way. Octnavin, JP, and Rhylent couldn't figure out what Murry and his alien had. At this point, Kel was tired of trying to explain how love worked.

"That sounds great, JP." Murry nodded.

"Rhylent will stay here and assume my duties for a short time." Octnavin ignored Murry.

Rhylent nodded. "We will stay in close communication."

"JP thinks you should come with us for support and knowledge," Octnavin spoke to Kel but he motioned to Murry. "And I supposed you may also come, Cat."

Murry grinned. He loved the way Octnavin struggled with simply addressing Murry. How he was going to deal with anyone on Earth would be fun to watch.

"I would love to come and watch you use science to pick up a human." Murry kept his sarcasm out of his voice the best he could. "But right now, I don't think it's a good time. I'm out. I'll stay with Petey, I mean, Peltratria."

"I am not going without you." Keltrix turned to Murry. "I am sorry, my exulted leader, I must decline." Kel bowed slightly to Octnavin.

"You are incubating again." JP set his sense tentacle on Murry's stomach. "That is why you do not wish to visit your home planet."

Murry glanced at Kel. He groaned. So much for being able to keep that a secret.

"I did not know again?" Kel spun on him. He had his sense tentacle wrapped around Murry and was slowly squeezing. "Why not tell me, Murry-cat?"

"I didn't tell you because..." Murry shoved at the death grip. "I don't want you to freak out. I figured it out this morning."

"I am not freaking out. Do not be silly."

"I can hear your thoughts," Murry scoffed and finally got loose of Kel. "You are practically screaming in my head." Murry chuckled. "And only half of that is with joy."

"I am not," Kel grumbled.

"Fine." Octnavin shrugged. "Stay and take care of your next small one. I think JP and I will be fine on Earth. How hard can it be to get a human to come home with me? I am a great and powerful leader."

"Rrriiight." Murry agreed as once more Kel wrapped a tentacle around him. Already Keltrix was acting overprotective. Like Murry couldn't walk. He was getting a blast of questions in his head. Murry could feel Keltrix hunting for the connection to his offspring inside of Murry's mind.

"Goodbye, Octnavin." Keltrix bowed again to his sibling. "I will be happy to introduce my new offspring to you when you return."

"Excellent."

"I wish you safe travels, Octnavin." Kel let go of Murry to embrace the king for a moment. "I will honor you all the time you are gone."

"Yes." Murry nodded. "Good luck."

"I do not need luck, Cat. I am ruler."