An Alumni Weekend to Remember

Story Info
A student returns for Alumni Weekend to finish an assignment.
3.9k words
4.66
11.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

I walked across campus to my office, intersecting with different streams of students as they hustled off to class. It was a beautiful, warm late September Friday in western Massachusetts. I was done teaching for the week, but it was Alumni Weekend and several students had emailed me asking to stop by my office to say hello. It was always a pleasure to see some of my former students and hear about their latest post-collegiate adventures and reminisce about the papers they wrote or book discussions they remembered. English majors all, most of them had taken my advanced 20th century literature seminar the previous spring semester.

I was keen on seeing one student in particular, Shannon Thorpe. She had emailed several weeks ago to tell me she hoped to see me Friday afternoon, rather than Saturday, when the other students planned to get to campus. I told her I would definitely be available to see her, even though she was the only reason I was on campus on a Friday. Shannon was one of those students you remembered right away. Smart, engaging, curious, a really good writer. But also sexy, mature beyond her early 20s. It was the rare undergraduate who turned me on. She was a willowy blonde, about 5'6'', a swimmer's body. During the last few weeks of the seminar last spring, right before she graduated, she had taken to wearing very short skirts and loose tops that let her breasts nearly spill out. Most times she didn't wear a bra, her nipples straining against the fabric of her blouses. It was hard not to stare. And I was used to forcing myself not to stare, especially in the late spring of western Mass when students began to shed their winter wear. Female students, like Shannon, increasingly showed flesh -- legs, arms, chests, feet, nearly everything.

But Shannon. Shannon was the only who made it hard not to just stare at her and marvel at her beauty, and her body. And she knew it. Which is why she became increasingly underdressed. Not slutty. Just refined in her sexiness. More performative. More provocative. She would sometimes linger after class, approaching me to ask a few questions about an assignment she already knew the answer to. On occasion I would be sitting on my desk at the front of the classroom when she came up to me to ask her question. She would stand in front of me, just feet away. If I extended my arm I could have touched her breasts. As the semester wore on, she got closer and closer. I could smell her peppermint gum. I could look into her eyes. I could look down her blouse if I had wanted to. And I did want to. It took every ounce of concentration not to look. After asking her question, she would say, "thanks doc," and turn to slowly walk out of the classroom, but not before bending over to pick up her books from her front row desk. And then she would turn her head, smile, and say, "see you later, doc." And of course she would catch me staring at her ass.

Yes, Shannon was quite a tease. It was especially hard to take given that my partner had left me for more lucrative pastures on the West Coast after the fall semester, getting a coveted endowed chair with all kinds of perks not available at my small college. I suppose I couldn't blame her, but it was still hard. Hard to be alone. Hard not to have sex anymore, surrounded by attractive young women I couldn't go near physically. I wasn't quite ready to date seriously, so I settled into a routine of working all the time and enjoying occasional fantasies of stuffing my cock and tongue into Shannon's delicious holes.

So when I saw her email in my inbox I thought back to last spring's seminar and those increasingly close encounters. I pictured her that final day of class, wearing a short skirt, pale blue I think, and a white top, with several buttons open. She looked radiant, the sun streaming into the big windows to illuminate her in the front row. And of course she gave a terrific presentation on The Great Gatsby, which added to her allure. As I listened to her talk, knowing that it was the last time I was going to see her, I had had to suppress thoughts of diving between her legs to ravish her cunt and then bending her over my desk to fuck her from behind until I spurted all over her ass, months of pent-up desire released in a shower of cum. But I would see her one more time, it turned out. Today. In my office. Another close encounter with Shannon.

We had a 4:00 appointment, a time on Friday when most students, faculty and staff would have cleared out. I sat in my office, both excited and anxious. Excited to see her again, anxious about what she wanted from the visit. Just a quick chat before she headed off to some party, meet up with an old boyfriend, ask for a letter of recommendation? In any case, she would be in and out in 20 minutes and then I'd be free to head home and jerk off to the thought of her hot body, one final time. As I had that morning to reduce the possibility of springing an erection when I saw her in one of her sexy outfits. Despite that morning exercise, my penis stiffened at the thought of her body and what I wanted to do to her. I turned to a pile of essays to ease the pressure.

When 4:00 pm rolled around and edged toward 4:15 I figured she had blown me off, one more Shannon Thorpe tease. She knew what she did to me last spring, she knew she turned me on with her end of class act. But then she walked in the door. Shannon Thorpe, in the flesh. Rather, Shannon Thorpe, her curves covered in a long blue sundress and a pink sweater, no flesh visible except for hands and face.

"Hello Professor Martin. I'm so sorry for being late. I had trouble finding a parking space," she said, nearly out of breath.

"No worries, Ms. Thorpe," I replied, smiling. "I was just grading some papers."

"Thanks for meeting me today. I know you don't normally come to campus on Fridays."

"Happy to. It's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you again, doc," she said, giving me one of those big smiles she used

to give me as she left the classroom.

"Please, have a seat," I said, motioning to the chair in front of my desk.

I got up from my desk chair and sat across from her in another chair; better for an informal conversation.

We stared at each other for a few moments before she spoke again.

"I wanted to see you for a few reasons, professor. First of all, I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to write a letter of recommendation for me. I'm applying to MFA programs in creative writing and I thought a letter from you would be really helpful."

"Of course, I'd be happy to write in support of your applications," I said, expecting the request. "You were one of my best students last semester. I'm glad you're thinking of getting an MFA You're a terrific writer."

"Thank you. I'm so happy to hear you'll do that for me. And relieved," she said, looking down at her hands, resting on her knees.

"Why relieved?" I asked, not sure where this was going.

She hesitated for a moment before looking up at me. "Because I acted like such a slut last spring. I'm sure you thought I was a flirt, wearing those short skirts, no bra. Just another coed driving the horny professor crazy." She stopped talking and looked down at her hands again.

"The truth is, professor, I had a mad crush on you," she said, looking up at me again, her eyes widening. "I thought maybe I could seduce you, especially after I heard that your wife left for California. So anyway, that's why I'm relieved you'll be willing to write for me."

I didn't say anything for a moment, but just stared at here, taking in her beauty, her scent, her body, encased as it was in a dress.

"Well, if we're being honest here, Shannon, just two adults talking, you were a tease. And you did drive me crazy."

She looked at me and smiled. "So you did find me attractive! Sometimes I couldn't tell, you were so cool about it." She took off her sweater, saying it was a bit hot in my office. Her breasts strained against her sundress, no bra visible under the light gauze fabric.

I glanced at her chest for a moment before moving back to her face.

"Indeed, continuing on the honest track, I did find you very attractive. In fact, I thought you were the most attractive woman on campus."

"So you did want me. You did want to have sex with me," she said, staring at me.

"I did, more than anything. But college policy prohibits such things."

"I see. Well, while we're being honest with each other, doc, sometimes I left class so frisky I used to masturbate in the bathroom, fantasizing about getting on my knees and blowing you while you lectured on Camus or Mailer. And then I started to write erotic short stories of us having sex together, using my creative writing skills to express my desires. And then I'd masturbate while re-reading the stories. I didn't have much sex in college, so I turned to writing as an outlet."

She stopped, her mouth half open. "I can't believe I'm telling you this," she said,

looking embarrassed.

"It's OK," I said, not wanting the true confessions, or the visit, to end. "It's good to talk about it. I did the same thing."

"The same what?" she asked, leaning toward me, the tops of her breasts now visible. "You masturbated thinking about me?"

"To be honest, yes I did, though not in the bathroom," I said with a laugh.

At that, she relaxed in her chair, relieved that she could talk freely, letting out the secrets from spring semester.

"At home then," she said, smiling. "What did you think about when you masturbated, when you jerked off." She pulled her chair closer to mine. "Did you fuck me in your fantasy?" she asked, emphasizing the word 'fuck.' "Did you cum in my mouth as I sucked your cock? In my stories you did. You fucked me and then came in my mouth."

I squirmed as she said the words "fuck" and "cock," my penis straining against my pants.

She leaned back in her chair and waited for me to respond, her seductive gaze returning from the spring semester, her flirty self emerging again, this time without restraints, this time as an alumnus not as a student.

My eyes roamed up and down her body before settling on her mound, which, I realized, was not covered by underwear.

"You're right, doc, I'm not wearing any panties. Or a bra. I never did when I was in your classroom."

At that, my penis got even harder, thinking back to those spring days of her sitting in the front row, no panties and no bras underneath her flimsy outfits.

"Well, that is an exciting plot twist," I said, smiling.

"You were about to tell me what you fantasized about when you jerked off," she said, drawing her chair even closer, our knees almost touching.

"Well, OK. You shared your fantasies. It's only fair I shared mine," I said, incredibly turned on by her presence inches away from me.

"One of them was, yes, fucking you. After class you got on your knees while I sat in my chair, blowing me. And then you took off your top and slid my penis between your breasts, licking the head while you squeezed me between your tits."

"These tits?" she said, lowering the straps of her sundress to expose her breasts.

I gulped, got up and locked the office door, my erection clearly visible in my pants.

I sat down on my chair and exhaled.

"Yes, those beautiful tits," I said, staring at her breasts, which Shannon was now touching, her fingers pinching her hard nipples.

"Maybe you should release that big cock from your pants, doc. Set it free so that it can breathe. And so I can fully imagine it sliding between my tits."

"I think you're right, I should, to help illustrate my fantasy." At that I stood up and took off my pants and briefs, my penis springing up, fully erect, just two feet away from her mouth."

"Mmmm, that's even bigger than I thought it would be," she said, licking her lips.

"That's a big beautiful cock, doc."

"Well, that is what you do to me, and did to me last spring, every class," I said, resisting the urge to thrust my meat into her mouth or between her tits.

"So, where were we in the story," she said, staring at my erection. "I believe I was on my knees sliding your cock between my tits and licking its head."

"Yes, you were fucking me with your breasts while you touched yourself," I said, staring at her incredible tits, thinking how good it would feel to fuck her mouth until I showered those tits with my cum.

"While I rubbed my wet cunt?" she said, pulling her sundress off. "This wet cunt?" spreading her legs.

I stared at her nearly hairless pussy, her moist pink lips open slightly.

"Yes, you were rubbing your, your cunt. And then you began licking my penis from top to bottom, from my head down to my balls." My penis throbbed as I stared at her pussy, imagining sliding it inside her, imagining fucking her.

"I bet that would be fun, to run my tongue up and down your big cock," she said, licking her lips again. "And then what happened."

I hesitated for a moment, taking in the sight of Shannon Thorpe sitting naked on my office chair just three feet away from me. She was rubbing her breasts with one hand and her cunt with the other, giving me one of those spring semester sultry smiles. My cock was at full mast, pulsating, begging me to enter one of Shannon's holes.

"Do you want me to tell you what happens next or show you what happens next?" I said after a dramatic silence.

"Mmmm, perhaps it's best if you act it out for me," she said after a moment, her gaze alternating between my face and my cock. "I really want to know what comes next."

"Perhaps we should start from the beginning," I said, standing up. I took her hand and led her around to the back of my desk. I sat down and gently pushed her to her knees between my legs.

"Yes, let's start at the beginning of the story," she said, staring at my penis.

Shannon looked up at me, wide-eyed, grasped my penis, and began stroking it. Her tongue flicked out to graze the head of my cock, which throbbed in her hand.

"I believe I lick the head of this big hard cock while I fuck your shaft with my tits, is that right, professor?" Shannon was now sliding my meat between her beautiful soft breasts, lapping at my head as it emerged from her tits.

"Yes, that's right, Ms. Thorpe. You remember the plot line well," I said, watching her tongue slide across the head of my cock. "What comes next?"

"If I'm not mistaken," she said between licks, "I begin rubbing my wet cunt." She moaned as her other hand snaked between her thighs to touch her pussy. "Oh my god, I'm so wet."

She stopped thrusting my cock between her tits and began licking it from the head down to my balls, the next phase of my fantasy.

"I wanted to suck your cock all semester," she said, her mouth half stuffed with my meat. "I wanted to lick it, stroke it, suck it, swallow it."

She did all those things for several minutes, licking my cock while stroking it, then sucking it, swallowing almost half of my shaft. She moaned louder as two fingers disappeared into her pussy.

She stopped for a moment and looked up at me, still licking my shaft. "What happens next in your fantasy, professor?"

"This is what happens, Ms. Thorpe," I said, lifting her off her knees.

I picked her up and put her on my big desk and sat back in my chair. I was inches away from her pussy, her pink lips glistening with moisture, her clitoris visible under her hood.

"God yes, eat my cunt, professor. Please, eat my cunt," she moaned. She lay flat on the desk, rubbing her tits. It was an incredible sight.

"This is what comes next, Ms. Thorpe," I said, sliding my tongue around the outer lips of her cunt and then up to her clit. She moaned as I began to ravish her cunt, tongue-fucking her for a moment before swirling around her clit, gently sucking it then sliding back into her wet hole. Her right hand reached out to grasp my head, pulling my tongue deeper inside her.

"That feels good, doc. That feels really good. Just like in one of my stories. Eat me, doc," she said, moaning softly, pushing her mound against my tongue.

"Delicious," I said as I resumed licking and sucking her sweet cunt.

And she was delicious. I could have eaten her for hours. But my cock throbbed, begging me to slide it inside that tight juicy hole. I stood up and began rubbing her clit.

"I need to show you what comes next, Ms. Thorpe. This is what comes next," I said, putting the head of my penis between the lips of her pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you now," I asked, seeking permission for this next stage of my fantasy, and hers.

"Yes, doc, put that big cock in my cunt. I want you to fuck me. I wanted you to fuck me all semester," she said, moaning as my thick shaft eased inside her tight hole.

We both groaned as I began fucking her, slowly at first, pushing all the way inside her warm depths and then pulling out until just my head remained between her tender lips. I pulled her off the desk a few inches and grabbed her ankles.

"Fuck me with that big hard cock, doc," she moaned, rubbing her clit as I pounded her cunt, fucking her now with long hard strokes. "You're going to make me cum."

After a minute or so I felt her pussy tighten around my meat, her hand mashing her clit as I kept thrusting inside her clenching hole. She groaned and then convulsed several times, arching her back, one hand still rubbing her clit, the other her breasts.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried, "I'm cumming." She lay flat against the desk while I rammed my cock into her cunt several more times.

"I have to cum," I said, pulling out of her oozing hole. I got on the desk and straddled her chest. She grabbed my cock as it began to spurt onto her tits, taking me into her

mouth to swallow my second load. She stroked my meat several times, coaxing a third stream of cum onto her tits before putting me back into her mouth. She gently licked my head as I softened, lapping up a final strand of cum.

I looked down at her doing that and at the cum that covered her breasts. For the first time I kissed her, my tongue sliding between her cum-covered lips. She kissed me back, sucking my tongue, mashing her lips against mine, tasting her cunt on my tongue.

We lay flat on the desk, silent for a few moments, both drained from an incredible sexual experience, fueled by months of fantasies.

"What a great ending to the story, doc," she said, as she curled around me. "What a great orgasm."

"Incredible," was all I could say.

After a few more minutes, she said, "I can't imagine a better Alumni Weekend. Unless, of course, we do this again next September." She looked up at me and gave me one of her sexy smiles.

"I think it's the start of a great tradition," I mustered, not convinced that she would return next September. No doubt she would find romance soon. She was too beautiful, and too smart.

"I have more stories to act out," she said, nuzzling one of my nipples before kissing me hard on the mouth. "I may have to visit sooner than September."

"I'll be in my office when you do," I said, kissing her back. "Or wherever you want to act out your stories."

We lay together for a few more minutes before she got up, finding some tissues to clean the cum off her breasts.

We got dressed and then sat back in the chairs where we began. I told her I'd begin composing my letter of recommendation and she promised to give me updates on where she was going to apply.

Before she left she put a manila envelope on my desk. "Some evening reading for you," she said, giving me another sultry smile. "I welcome your feedback as always, professor."

She hugged me, gave me a kiss, and then turned to leave. Before she left the office, she turned and said, "see you later, doc." And then she was gone.

Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers
12