An Anniversary, A Video, and A Cuck

Story Info
A celebration turns when a wife plays a video.
8.4k words
3.37
43.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A Note from the Author:

I'd like to encourage(not require) every person that finishes reading my work to please leave a comment. If you liked my story, tell me what you like about it. If you didn't, tell me what you didn't like. Please don't leave a two to three word blurb. It was great is just as unhelpful as It sucked. Thanks and happy reading.

A loud pop sounded as the cork shot out of the bottle in the hotel suite. Barrett was holding it up like a trophy he'd won. Foam frothed up out of it's neck and he quickly caught it in one of the champagne flutes.

He chuckled and flashed his eyes at his wife sitting at the small dining table set for a romantic evening for two. Maurine's round cheeks were pulled tight in an approving smile. Barrett set the flute in front of her as the golden liquid fizzled cheerfully. His eyes took in her bare arms and shoulders recently made taut with rigorous exercise at the gym.

Maurine had been especially motivated these past two months and the results were making Barrett lick his lips. Her waist had regained it's feminine taper, but the weight loss hadn't touched her generous hips. They bulged against her dress and Barrett fantasized about the plump cheeks his wife was now seated on.

A tan thigh beckoned him from Maurine's high split and he said a prayer of gratitude as he ogled the smooth, well lotioned flesh. He imagined how many squats his wife must've done in order to thicken it with just the right amount of muscle.

Maurine accepted her glass of champagne and offered her husband a wink as she put it to her small pert lips. Barret noted the way her large breasts strained the front of her dress and he wished for a neckline that might give him a preview, but Maurine's was a smooth line just below her collarbone.

By the time his glass was full and in his hand, Maurine had already downed hers. She held it out for another and Barrett chuckled with the assurance that tonight was going to be a good night. He held out his glass to hers.

"To you, sweetheart. Twelve years with the woman who helped me launch my business and the love of my life."

Maurine clinked glasses with her husband and smirked at his appreciation. They drank together and then put the glasses back on the table a quarter full.

"Money and time well-invested, honey."

She emptied the glass in her hand and set it back down on the table before Barrett took his wife's hand and guided her to stand next to him. Holding her hand out of the way, he openly inspected her body.

"Speaking of time well-invested, your extra time in the gym has been paying off."

Maurine smoothed her free hand over her stomach and skirt, turning this way and that to give Barrett a better view.

"Thank you. It's been hard work, but I knew I'd need the extra stamina tonight."

Her eyebrows danced to mark her innuendo and Barrett smiled as he got her meaning. Maurine closed the distance between them and slung her arms around her husband's neck.

"Tell me something."

She pressed her heavy breasts into his blue button-down shirt and looked deeply into his brown eyes.

"Do you love me?"

Maurine's dark eyes pulsed with something that Barrett interpreted as interest. Barrett couldn't hide his amazement of her sincerity.

"Of course, sweetie."

The forty-year old woman shot him a look that urged Barrett for a better answer.

"No, I mean, do you love me as much as you did when we first got married?"

His smile widened.

"I love you much more."

"That's good."

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and then released the hug.

"I have a surprise for you."

She led her husband out of the beautiful suite's main area with it's large windows and wonderful view of the city and into the luxurious bedroom. Barrett couldn't help the expression of excitement as his black loafers slid to a halt on the white marble floor.

The recess lighting bathed the room in warm light. The platform bed was already decorated in rose petals and the large mirror above the bed reflected the petal-flecked love nest below. Maurine pointed to the chair in front of the foot of the bed.

"Sit down and give me a minute, Barry."

She slinked off through the bathroom door on the opposite end of the room. Barrett rubbed his hands together as he sat on the heavy lounge chair, mind eagerly imagining the sexy surprise his wife had planned.

In the quarter of an hour it took for his wife to reemerge, he had already taken off his pants and shirt, and now the man's soft belly perched on his white boxer-clad thighs. Maurine stepped out. Her husband drooled over the thigh high stockings and four and a half inch heels she was wearing. He could see garter straps attached at the top just under the hem of a black silk robe that stopped just below her hips. She had tied it close to conceal what he imagined was the real surprise.

The top of it strained to contain Maurine's giant orbs. Barrett could see the straps of a cupless bra criss-crossing over her chest. Her nipples were unmistakable against the smooth silk. His dick stirred visibly in the thin material of his light blue boxers as his wife neared.

"Baby, you look amazing!"

His voice deepened with lust. Maurine concurred, but continued her slow stroll towards her husband.

"Thank you."

When the luscious vixen's full-figure was within arms reach, Barrett's hands rose to meet her, but she stopped him.

"You love me right?"

She asked again strangely. Barrett nodded with a mouth dry from desire and eyes roaming over the rest of her body still concealed in the robe. Barrett felt his wife's hand on his wrist and heard a mechanical click. He raised his wrist and saw the metal shackle.

"What's this?"

Maurine smiled and casually went on putting another on his other wrist.

"You trust me right?"

She winked at him and Barrett lit up with the promise of something kinky. His wife shackled his ankles as well and tightened something on the back of the chair that immobilized her husband in a seated position. Barrett tested the strength of the restraints. There was very little give in them, but he managed a smile although it was tinted with nervousness.

"Now, how about we watch a movie?"

Barrett looked up at his wife eagerly reading the insinuation in her eyes. She turned on the TV and immediately the video began playing on the screen to his right. He turned his head, but was utterly confused to see his living room.

Several moments passed and his wife appeared on screen in full workout gear, her gym bag already over her shoulder as she headed for the door. As she arrived, another familiar face entered the house.

"What is this?"

Confusion pursed his mouth into a frown as he questioned what he was about to witness on the screen. He recognized their cleaning lady, Lupe, sliding into the house while his wife held the door for her smiling.

For a while the two seemed to exchange pleasantries, but there was only the faint sound of their voices that the recording device picked up. Lupe smiled demurely as the two women traded places and the young Guatemalan woman held the door for her employer's wife as she left.

Lupe lingered at the door, supposedly watching Maurine leave in her car, and gave a final wave. Then, she closed it before stepping out of her flip-flops and moving inside, closer to the camera.

Although neither was sure by how much, it was clear she was younger. Her face didn't have a single wrinkle, and her cheekbones were high and tight with a youthful look to them.

Her body was unabashedly feminine. Her leggings were stretched tight over toned legs and curvaceous hips that were hard to hide. Even under the dull grey scrub top she was wearing, her breasts swayed with a weight only slightly less ponderous than Maurine's.

The woman turned profile to open the hallway closet and treated her viewers to the luscious C-shape of her ass cheeks as she retrieved a vacuum and feather duster. She moved them both into the living room, placed the vacuum behind the couch, and began dusting the coffee table and shelving.

When she got close to the shelves, her dark garnet shade of lipstick was more apparent on her full lips. Her swaying motions bouncing the black locks of her pixie cut hairstyle over her left eye.

Suddenly, the woman turned back to the door as if she'd heard something. She stood straight up and pulled her grey top off in a hurry. The screen was full of her massive breasts pressed into the hot pink, tight camisole tank top she had had on underneath.

She discarded the grey cloth somewhere on the other side of the screen and quickly stepped over to the coffee table that she'd already dusted. Arbitrarily, she tickled it with the duster while she stood in a half-bent pose. One leg with it's heel-raised making her legs look even more inviting.

Barry was visibly perspiring. He hadn't realized what he was watching until Lupe's hot pink cami made an appearance.

"Uhh, honey, could we-"

Barrett nervously shot glances back and forth from his wife to the screen. He held his breath. His image appeared on screen and stepped around the young woman with a lascivious grin on his face as he overtly stared at the tightly wrapped ass in front of him.

His hand spruced his creme golf shirt before coming to rest on the front of his khakis. It moved over the fabric as if stroking something of increasing concern.

Lupe pretended to be unaware of his presence, but the naughty smirk and blushing cheeks gave her away. The Barrett on the screen got closer until he was directly behind her. He bit his lip and slung his hand at her voluminous backside and the smack rang out loud enough for the mike to pick up.

The thirty-something immigrant merely looked back with coyness, her devilish grin and blush never fading. The grin on Barrett's face darkened with lust.

The Barrett chained to the chair laughed nervously as a cold flop sweat had set in on his forehead and lip.

"That's not what it looks like! We joke around me and Lupe. You know!"

Maurine feigned an understanding nod as they both turned back to the screen. Lupe's lips were arking into a seductive grin and she gracefully embraced her employer, arms around his neck as their bodies pressed together intimately.

On the screen, they exchanged a word in hushed conversation not picked up by the microphone of the recording device. Maurine regarded her husband with a raised eyebrow, but her grin still hadn't faded.

"It's just a hug!"

He bargained with his voice raising an octave. On the screen, Barrett and Lupe leaned in and pressed their lips together in a slow sensual kiss. Maurine again looked at him smugly as if waiting for another feeble explanation as the Barrett on the screen moved to second base, groping at her substantial breasts through the tight shiny fabric.

Barrett swallowed hard. His mind was searching for the words, but stammering in between attempts to form them. Maurine paused the video as he spoke.

"S-sweetheart listen, y-you know that....ummmm...that I can be...uhhh...a little flirtatious...you know, at times...and I think Lupe just...you know...she just...took that out of context...and....uhhh-"

"Let's pretend I've already seen this movie."

Barrett swallowed hard.

"In fact, let's pretend I've seen the sequel too."

Maurine's voice was dripping with insinuation and it boomed with a righteous heat that coaxed even more sweat from Barrett's brow.

"You have?"

Maurine nodded. Her heels clicked a slow predatory stroll up to her to her husband and leaned in until she was eye-level. He lowered his head and the shame made it impossible to enjoy the sight of Maurine's massive cleavage.

"How many times would you say you and Lupe have acted together?"

"Wha?...I don't know.."

Maurine hooked a finger under his chin and made him look at her.

"Come on, sweetie, tell me the truth. Don't you think I deserve the truth?"

Her tone was still sweet. No anger or judgement, just something hard and stony that made him want to comply.

"Every day she comes to clean the house."

"Since when?"

Maurine asked the question as if she was asking her husband how many times he takes the freeway to work.

"A month."

"Three times a week for four weeks, that's twelve. Sounds about right."

Barrett's eyes dropped again with shame. Maurine again lifted his chin to meet her eyes.

"It's ok. I have to admit when I first found out I was furious,"

she sighed as she looked up and then returned to her husband, fresh shame wrinkling his brow,

"but now I get it."

Barrett looked up to plead his case.

"Baby, I didn't mean-"

"Sweetie, if you have genuine feelings for Lupe, then who am I to stand in the way."

"What?"

Barrett's face was a ferris wheel of confusion, shock, and panic.

"It will be terrible, but we can get divorced and then you can be free to be with Lupe."

"What? No I don't-"

"We'll have to sell the house, of course, maybe even the cars,"

Maurine stood back up and flicked the remote in her hand back and forth as she rattled off marital assets like simple line items,

"then of course there's the business."

"What?"

"I put up the money for you to start it. I checked with my lawyer and he says there isn't a judge in this state that wouldn't consider it marital property,"

Barrett swallowed again, his mouth gaped open, and his eyes went blank with the realization,

"meaning I'd own half."

There was a spinning sensation in Barrett's guts. He could feel a general queasiness settling in as his mind did the math, but his wife continued.

"Or you could buy me out. What's that? Four, Five million. You got that right?"

Barrett looked up as if he were dying of thirst and it was entirely possible given the amount of sweat now darkening his shirt.

"Baby, please-"

"But that's a small price to pay for true love right?"

"Mo, baby, wait-"

"Plus, I don't think I could compete. I mean that girl has skills. Trust me, I've seen the videos."

"Maurine, please!"

Maurine looked down at the man with a relaxed, but expectant look. Barrett paused, surprised by the sudden attention. He took a deep breath and tried to lower his voice to a less panicked tone.

"I made a mistake. I realize that now. I'm sorry."

Barrett pleaded with his eyes as he looked up and watched his wife's face soften. The promise of hope fluttered in his chest like a butterfly freshly released from its cocoon and just as delicate. He knew Maurine could crush it with a word, but her voice spoke softly.

"It will be painful divorcing you and the courts and divvying up all the stuff, but if you want to-"

"No, sweetheart. Please!"

"Or..."

Her eyes drifted thoughtfully to the screen. The image of her husband in a romantic embrace with another woman seemed to captivate her for a moment and then the shimmer of an idea was in her eyes as she looked back at Barrett, small pools gathering at the corners of his eyes.

"Maybe there's something you can do."

"Yes! Yes! I'll do whatever you want!"

The tears still hadn't fallen yet but his face was red with the effort of holding them back.

"Whatever I want?"

Barrett nodded.

"I want to do what she's doing."

Maurine's eyes glowed with the image on the screen as she stared at the comely seductress on the screen with her lips pressed against her husband. Barrett joined her and then his confusion was exchanged for elation.

"Yes, of course!"

"I want to feel what she feels. Desired. Lusted after."

Barrett was nodding along with something like relief building in his chest. His mind prepared to kiss his wife with all the vigor he could muster.

"And I want to know if I'm as good-No!-better than her!"

Maurine's were wide with ambition when they returned to Barrett, but she narrowed them with an urgent question.

"Will you still love me?"

Barrett's eyes shimmered with the hope of redemption and his voice quivered with the weight of his honesty.

"I love you so much. You are so precious to me and I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife."

Maurine looked as though she'd finally gotten what she was looking for. She smiled with a small hint of satisfaction as she closed her eyes and breathed in deep before exhaling and opening them again.

"Do what I tell you for the rest of the night, and tomorrow, we can go back to being a loving couple. Will you do that for me?"

Barrett's head nodded clearly.

"Good, then for the rest of the night you won't speak unless I say so."

His nod was less enthusiastic, but that relief drifted up through his face and he pursed his lips and leaned forward to deliver the kiss his wife seemed to want so desperately.

Maurine straightened and walked out of the room. Barrett's eyes went wide as he attempted to turn his head and follow her out the door. His mouth was open again and his jaw bounced as he wanted to speak, but his wife's words repeated in his ears and he swallowed the urge instead.

His ears were straining and listening for any sound. He made out some buzzing noises, clicks, and steps, but the sound of her heels pacing against the marble floors was unmistakable. He couldn't help the impatience he felt. Being alone in the room was being alone with his thoughts.

There were images playing in his head. One where he had to sit on opposite ends of a legal arbitration and make concessions that would include the house, the car, some property they owned, and even a part of his business that she herself had contributed a large portion of the start-up money for.

He knew he wouldn't get any sympathy from Maurine much less her legal counsel or whoever was the arbitrator. He'd end up with very close to nothing. His eyes went back to the man on the sixty-five inch flat screen and his heart ached with regret.

Anything would be better than the bloodbath he imagined. He started to prepare himself mentally. He noted the restraints on his wrists and ankles and remembered how his wife was dressed. He pictured how mad she must've been and what she wanted to do to him.

He pictured whips, paddles, hot candle wax, maybe even a cock cage and somehow none of it seemed as painful as the divorce proceedings. He shook his head and cleared the cobwebs of anguish and concern until only sure-minded, clear focus remained.

He resolved to pay his wife her pound of flesh. He could take a little pain and tomorrow they would step over this and move into another chapter of their lives together. Barrett felt confidence renew as he pictured his wife forgiving him after she'd finished dispensing justice.

Deep down something inside him wanted to atone. Suddenly, there was the faint sound of the main door to the suite opening in the other room. He panicked for a moment thinking his wife might be leaving him there by himself.

Then he heard voices. Maurine's at first, then, others he couldn't recognize. When the footsteps began getting louder he was unable to keep the panic from spilling into his expression.

His wife walked into the room with a smile on her face so big Barrett saw it before anything else. Coming into the large romantically decorated room behind her were two very large men. They were both grinning at him and Barrett felt ice cold fear washing down his back.

Again, he wanted to say something, but his wife began speaking with a grinning stranger at either side of her.

"Barry, these are my friends. Say, Hi."

"Hi."

"Aren't they nice?"

His wife bubbled. Her face was giddier than he remembered it on their wedding day twelve years ago. Barrett's mouth again opened to protests, but Maurine cut him off with a finger to her lips.