An Anniversary Present Regifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 15 minutes Julie said, "He is good, now let's see him masturbate. I always find it funny to watch a man stroke himself."

My wife chimed in, "You heard her. Stand and start stroking yourself. You may look at us when you do, but don't you dare cum without permission."

I got to my feet, stood 4 feet in front of them and started to stroke my already hard cock. I looked at the ladies and they were obviously amused.

Julie started to have her fun with me.

"So you gave your wife to Steve, eh?"

I replied, "yes Mistress Julie"

"And now your daughter too?"

"yes Mistress Julie"

"And I understand you have become quite the cock sucker, is that true also?"

"Yes Mistress Julie, Master Steve is nice enough to let me suck his perfect cock."

He questioning changed: "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, but I know I can't"

"That is so true. Steve is going to fuck me when he gets home, but you, you will be lucky if I let you cum. Do you want to cum?"

"Please yes, Mistress Julie"

"Not yet, cucky boy. Slow down your stroking, and tell me why you deserve to cum?"

I slowed my pace and looked at her and said "I have been good and helped my wife and my daughter experience great sex thru Steve. I have been obedient and I have done everything I have been asked to do. I would be grateful if you would let me cum, but I will obey your commands either way."

"Of course you will, because you are a complete and total wimp!" The voice of Steve rang thru the living room. Julie and Paula turned around on the couch and Steve came over to the back of the couch, leaned over and kissed Paula while his hand went down her blouse and massaged her tits. She moaned a "welcome home lover." as he expertly teased her. He turned his head towards Julie and said, 'give me a minute to freshen up and then I am going to fuck you hard."

Julie just smiled and said, "that's why I am here."

The whole time I have been stroking myself, but my erection has softened as the ladies turned their attention to Steve. Paula turned back to me, said "pathetic, his little cock got soft again. Julie, he doesn't deserve to cum, don't you agree?"

Julie got up, walked over a dragged her fingernail up the bottom side of my cock, looked me in the eye, and said, "no, he doesn't."

Paula jumped in: "Stop pretending you have a real cock and go see if your master needs a face to pee on!"

Both ladies laughed. I turned to go upstairs and serve Steve in anyway he required. My fantasy of serving Julie remained unfulfilled, but I still held out hope that I would get to see Steve fuck her. Little did I know that my attentions would be elsewhere and I would not get to see his taking of Julie.....

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

**************************************

I arrive upstairs and hear the shower running in the Master suite. It truly is the master suite now that Steve occupies it. He is the master of me, my wife and my daughter, and in a few minutes I am guessing Julie too.

I enter the bathroom and ask "Master Steve, do you need my services?"

He commands me to come into the shower with him. As I enter, he turns and looks down at his cock, and says "wash it well."

I grab the washcloth and squirt some bath gel onto it and begin to wash him beginning with his cock. His perfect cock. His cock that is the center of our lives right now. I caress it and clean it with care. I see him take a razor off the shelf, hand it to me with some shaving gel and he tells me to shave him. "I have gotten a little stubbly down there and I want to be smooth and delicious when Julie sucks me." My cock stirs at the thought of Julie servicing him.

I lather him up and about as carefully as I have ever done something I remove his pubic hair stubble. After ten minutes I have returned his genitalia area to a perfectly smooth finish. He rubs his hand all around and says "well done cucky."

I feel pride that he is pleased. We step from the shower and I towel him off. He puts on just a robe and looks at me. "How bad do you want to fuck Julie?"

I don't hesitate, "It's been a dream of mine for 15 years." I never hesitate answering my master and I always tell him the truth.

He laughs, "Funny, I meet her for the first time 15 minutes ago and I will have her and you never will."

"She deserves you sir. I would never please her properly."

"No you wouldn't. This is fun fucking all the women you desire. I think this is going to be a regular thing."

With that he tells me to clean up the bathroom and hurry downstairs. I did as was told and was downstairs within 5 minutes.

As I enter the living room I see Julie on her knees sucking Steve's cock. He is telling her that when he cums, she will become his fuck toy. She keeps her eyes locked on his, briefly pulls his cock out of her mouth and says "of course."

Just as this finishes the door opens and Rachel, my daughter and her friend Clare came in. Clare is seriously hot, and has a serious attitude about it. She knows men desired her, and she never hesitates to capitalize on that. Rachel lets out a "Fuck yeah, look at Julie worship!" and goes over to Steve. They kiss passionately as she holds Julie's head firmly and pushes her completely onto Steve's cock. She seductively says to Steve, "Is it OK if I play with my pathetic cucky dad while you make Julie's your slut?"

He says "have at it." Rachel releases Julies head and she pops off Steve's cock gasping for breath. Steve pulls Julie up to her feet and commands, "Turn around, hands on the table, it's time to fuck you proper." To that she just said "God yes!"

Rachel walks back to the front door and picks up a shopping bag she came in with. Within the bag is a collar and a leash, a riding crop, a black dildo and a few clamps. She walks over to me, I quickly assume my submissive stance and she beckons Clare over. "My dad it turns out is a total wimp and gets off on having real men take care of his women. Since you always have said that he stares at you and is a pervert, I think we should put his wimpy little ass in its place. What do you think daddy, are you ready to get even more humiliated by your hot daughter and her hot friend."

I squeak out a "yes" and she laughs and says, "turn around and march your pathetic ass into the guest room, it is time to remove any remaining manhood from you!"

Clare picks up the riding crop, slaps my ass and says, "hurry up boy! You are going to so regret being a pervert!"

As I looked back I see Steve slide his cock into Julie's waiting cunt as she throws her head back and lets out a primal moan. It was all I was going to get to see, but it was still amazing. My pleasant thoughts were broken when the riding crop makes a second connection with my ass and Clare hisses at me, "I am going to hurt you, and hurt you bad!"

My cock is fully aroused and my heart is beating seriously fast. I am about to submit to one of the hottest 19 year olds in the world, and do so in front of my daughter. The humiliation and anticipation is magnificent!....

*****************************************************************

As we enter the spare bedroom Clare gets right in my face, "You lecherous little wimp! You have been lusting after me for years, haven't you!"

"Yes" I say sheepishly.

"Yes, WHAT!" as her riding crop strikes my torso.

"Yes Mistress Clare"

"Tell me what you are!"

"I am a pathetic wimp who lets another man satisfy my wife and defile my daughter. I am a pervert that has lusted after you for years. Now I am yours to punish and humiliate Mistress Clare."

She comes close to me, grabbing my cock firmly and speaks softly, "This is going to hurt!" and with a devilish smile she lashes out and her crop hits my dick. I scream in pain and she smacks my hands as I reach to shield my dick. "Hands behind back, pussy!" I put my hands back behind my back and clench my teeth to try and stem the pain. My dick has another reaction and gets even harder and is now sticking up like a small, but proud flagpole. Clare runs her fingers gently over my dick and it spasms and she asks, "ask me to hit you again. In fact ask me to hit you three more times. That first one was just to remind you who's boss. Now ask for one for your wife, one for your daughter, and then ask me for a final one just for me." She bit my ear lobe hard as she finished and let out a soft moan in my ear.

At this point my daughter has plopped herself in the room's easy chair and is laughing. "Wow, Clare, you seem to have everything under control, just let me know if you need any help. Otherwise I am going to sit back and enjoy the humiliation show."

Clare continues, "Ask me to hit your pathetically small dick again for your wife. The woman you love but have left unsatisfied all these years. The woman Master Steve is fucking now. ASK ME!"

"Mistress Clare, please strike me for my wife."

Clare stared at me and said "You can do better than that."

I gulped and said "Mistress Clare, I love my wife but have willingly given her to a superior man. That man fucked her first 7 years ago and now has my wife's total devotion. I am their cuckolded sissy and love to worship his cock to express my thanks for him taking such good care of my wife. I deserve to be struck and will accept the pain as a sign of my pathetic wimpiness. Please strike me for my wife."

Clare held my dick in her hands. She smiled, blew me a kiss and WHACK, her crop came down on my dick with a vengeance. The pain was intense and I waver back and forth and let out a suppressed yelp. I endure the pain for Clare, but mostly I endure it for my wife. My wife who has only really been satisfied in our married life when I stepped aside and let real men satisfy her. Steve was the first, and is the current man, but in between there have been others; all more worthy than I.

I am lost in this trance when Clare kisses me hard. Her tongue probes my mouth and I am both shocked and beyond aroused. The girl of my dreams is kissing me. I kiss back and am in heaven. Clare, a woman with a body that rivals any super mode, then starts to stroke my sore cock. She breaks off the kiss and gets on her knees and looks up at me. "Does your cock still hurt little boy?" I croak out a yes and she just smiles and takes me into her mouth. After a few sucks she looks back up to me and tells me, "why don't you tell your daughter how much you want me. Tell my best friend that you have wanted me for years. Tell her that her daddy's a pervert." With that she took me back into her mouth.

I look up at my daughter. She has a "well?" look on her face. I moan as Clare continues to suck on my overstimulated dick. Rachel starts talking. "Is that true daddy? Have you always wanted my friend? Have you fantasized about her?"

I respond, "From the first time she visited the house! I have always wanted her."

"More than mom?"

"Yes"

"More than me?"

I couldn't answer. I couldn't say the words. But she knew the truth, it was in my eyes. Rachel was my ultimate lust. There was no more hiding it.

With that Rachel got out of the chair and walked over and got down with Clare and Clare placed my cock in front of my daughter's mouth. My daughter looked up at me and said, "Oh daddy, you are such a bad man." And with that she started sucking my cock like a porn star.

Clare stood up and started whispering in my ear, "you're so pathetic, lusting after your own daughter. It's time to cum in her mouth, make her daddy's girl."

I couldn't take it any longer and I start to have the most intense orgasm of my life. I am sending spurt after spurt of my cum down my daughter's throat and she never lets up. She is still sucking and swallowing every drop and then continues to suck me until I am actually hard again. Finally, she slowly slides her lips off my cock, kisses her way up my torso and stares at me.

"Time to ask Clare for that second hit. Just for me, daddy."

I look at her and she has a combination of pity and venom in her eyes. I turn towards Clare who was now in her black bra and jeans, slapping the crop in her hands methodically. I bow my head and ask Clare to hit me, "To remind me that when Steve asked if he could fuck my daughter I said yes and gave my sweet perfect daughter to a man who has made her a slut. I gave her away, and I still lust for her and if she asked to suck my cock again I would say yes. Because I am beyond pathetic. So please Clare hit me hard and even though I am too weak to stand up to Steve or to resist my urges related to my own daughter, I can at least bear the pain I deserve."

Clare looked over at Rachel who was still staring at me and Rachel gave her a nod and down came the riding crop onto my dick. It was the most intense pain I had ever endured and I started to cry and whimper. I looked at Rachel and begged her to forgive me. She walked over, grabbed my chin in her grip and spit in my face. She spoke calmly and forcefully, "Steve will have me anytime and any way that he wants, I am his slut. You will never feel my touch again and you will always know that you are the biggest wimp and most pathetic dad ever."

I started to cry and blabber, "Please Rachel I love you, please take me again, please you are all I want."

She looked at me one more time and says to Clare, "I am going to be with a real man, be sure this pathetic excuse for a dad only remembers pain tonight. Make it hurt bad."

Clare walks over, pushes Rachel's hair out of her face and kisses her with passion. She then walks over to the dresser, opens a box, pulled out something and replies to Rachel. "Pain it is, lots of it, and then I am going to lock his sorry dick into this. He won't be getting any pleasure for quite a while."

Rachel looks at me, smiles, and says, "Perfect" and then walks out.

Clare brings the object over to me and I get the first glimpse of the chastity device I will soon be wearing.

***************************************************

12