An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
Underwear shopping and we meet new friends. Or rivals?
4.8k words
4.57
11k
8
0

Part 5 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Friends or Rivals?

We found the shop, Lace n' Easy, and yes, it was certainly a lot posher. I was intrigued however that it still appealed to exhibitionists in that the customers were encouraged to come out of the little changing rooms to look at one of three or four large mirrors in the communal area. I was offered a chair in this large room and was interested to see that there were already a couple of men in there already. Susan noticed them as well and I saw her grin start to appear.

She was chatting with an assistant obviously telling her what she was looking for. Having spied the two other guys I knew this was not going to be a quick session as I saw her touring the racks of clothes picking out what looked like corsets, basques and another negligee. Oh wow.

One of the men was a lot older than me, probably in his fifties and the other just a little older than me, perhaps thirtyish. The older guy was pretending to read a paper. The younger one caught my eye and smiled. 'Lumbered with helping her do the shopping, huh?'

'Yes,' I replied. 'Still I don't mind helping her from time to time.'

We both laughed and the older guy coughed and covered his smile with his newspaper. It looked like he had settled in for the afternoon.

So far I had seen no sign of any ladies changing, but I noticed three of the changing room doors were shut. I could hear talking and giggling from one of the rooms. It sounded like there were two girls in one of them. I guessed that they would have a mirror and would be enjoying themselves too much to come out.

I was wrong. They were the first ones to show. They looked around as they came out of the changing room and each went up to one of the long mirrors. The blonde was in a black bikini, Brazilian cut over the bottom. She had small boobs so spent most of the time in front of the mirror trying to see her bottom. Or maybe trying to show her bottom, I thought. The other girl, a black Caribbean girl in a red bikini had a wonderful pair and was prepared to flaunt them. I realised that they must have been with the younger of the two guys as she went up to him and asked what he thought of them. 'Truth now, do you like them?'

I quickly realised that they were not together because he was stuck for anything to say. The cat had got his tongue.

I tried to help him out. 'Well if you don't mind me interrupting, I think they are both lovely.'

'Mmm,' she said. 'That's a bit of a double, double entendre! You like both costumes or both... '

'Yes I do.'

We all laughed. Even the older guy had put his paper down, looked at the blonde and said, 'Well if I may BUTT in,' and we all groaned, 'that's ASS good as they come.'

We groaned again and the blonde said.' Well thank you sir, I will take that as a complement.'

They giggled a little squeezed their bodies together in front of just one of the mirrors and eventually disappeared back into the cubicle. We had broken the ice somehow, so the older guy did not pick up his paper again, in fact let it fall to the floor, and we looked around us waiting for the next little floor show.

I suppose it was Susan returning with an armful of clothes and the attendant who provided the next interest.

'Sorry I have been so long Alex, I hope you have not been bored waiting.'

I just shook my head, she was acknowledged as with me, both of the guys had had a good look at her and approved but I had no idea whether she had seen the two girls in bikinis, or whether she was just making a general remark. I decided to ignore it, she would sooner or later realise that she had a similar audience to the guys in Love Unlimited. She disappeared into one of the empty changing rooms.

The next out was the younger guys partner, a biggish blonde, well built, not fat but statuesque. She was in a black see-through cover-all negligee, obviously an outer garment of a set. I suspected an under-negligee and probably panties below it. Possibly also a bra. She was well covered. The older guy and I just nodded approval, as we were not being asked to comment but the younger chap looked a little disappointed. The blonde obviously noticed, 'Don't you like it.'

''No, no, it's lovely. It is perhaps just a bit more... well... substantial than I expected, as it is for our honeymoon.'

She looked around, as if she hadn't seen we were all watching her. She quietly said, 'Well the under-layer is a lot more see-through, but well, it is quite public in here, isn't it?'

I thought he was going to get into trouble when he said, 'Well the last two girls trying on bikinis didn't seem to mind.'

The older gentleman obviously thought the same because he interrupted by saying. 'Young lady, firstly congratulations on being about to be married. It is a wonderful institution. I have been married to my Elise for more than twenty years now and we have loved every minute of it. She will be out in a minute, you will meet her. But in the meantime, if you wish to keep your charms covered until your wedding night, you will of course only be upholding a long-time tradition. If however, you are worried about my friend and I, he pointed to me, than I can assure you that we are not only the souls of discretion but also, like your fiancée, admirers of the most beautiful women, such as I see before me. If however you wish to show your fiancée, but only your fiancée, my friend Alex and I will turn around, reluctantly, but I assure you we will turn around and look away. No peeking.'

He started to turn. I thought I should support him so I also started to turn.

'What a lovely turn of phrase, how can I refuse my fiancée in his little whim of showing me off. Even though he may suffer for it later,' she laughed.

We smiled at each and faced her once again. While we were waiting, she was obviously still not quite confident in doing it. Just then an older lady, in her forties slipped out of her cubicle wearing the outfit that I was hoping to see Susan wear.

Black stockings, a small corselette with suspender straps attached, and a see-though bra and g string neither of which obscured much flesh. I am afraid she took all our interest so that not even the other guy was looking to see his fiancée remove her cover-up. Now I knew he was in trouble. I wondered whether this lady had been listening and whether her intervention was inspired or merely malicious.'

'Do you like this Gordon?'

She knew the answer, for an older woman she was stunning. 'My darling Elise as usual you are gorgeous and I am sure my two friends here will both agree with me, Alex and err... err. '

'Jim,' said Jim.

'Quite,' said Gordon, 'but regrettably Elise, you came out at a rather special moment for Jim and his fiancée err... '

'Brenda.'

'Thank you Jim. As I was saying that was rather a special moment as Brenda was about to show Jim the negligee she will be taking on her honeymoon.'

Now she couldn't wriggle, I thought. Very clever Gordon.

We all looked and, slightly shamefacedly, she removed her outer cover.

'Gorgeous'

'What a beauty.'

'Beautiful my darling.'

This time it was Susan who broke the quiet.

She came out wearing a strappy little ivory camisole which stopped just above her navel, a pair of cream hold-up stockings and a tiny ivory thong.

Had there been a conversation happening it would have stopped.

'Susan, may I introduce Elise, Gordon, Brenda and her fiancée Jim. This is Susan guys. At that moment, like in all the best bedroom farces, the other door opened and out stepped the other blonde and her friend in new bikinis. Again, the blonde had a black one with three, two inch zips over both her nipples and her naked pussy. The zips were completely unzipped, showing, both nipples and the top of her nether lips. I vaguely wondered whether the zips were supposed to do up or were just for decoration.

The black girl had a ring bikini, in fact, two, three-inch brass rings placed over her nipples as a bra held together by strings, and one oblong brass ring held in place over her pussy by more string. Everything was open and available.

I was hoping that poor Brenda was feeling overdressed.

Gordon was the first to gather his wits. The girls just smiled as if they realised what effect they had on us all.

'Ladies, this is Susan and Alex, Jim and Brenda, Elise and myself. I am Gordon.'

'Bryony and I am Sam,' said the blonde.

I don't think any of us guys could speak. Elise eventually summed it up.

'Wow well girls, you look fantastic in those bikinis, in fact if I may say so we all look fantastic in the outfits we have chosen, even if I do feel just a little overdressed.'

We laughed politely, but obviously not quickly enough.

'I think there is only one thing I can do,' she said, and took off her bra and panties. After enjoying a few moments of contemplation, I raised my eyebrows at Susan.

She laughed and, as I expected, she took the hint and lowered her thong to her ankles, kicking it into the air and catching it.

As if choreographed we looked at Brenda.

'What the fuck,' she said and pulled off her panties. It was now a very attractive negligee, see though black net. I assumed that was all we were getting but no, she removed the strapless bra she was wearing under it, undid the bow at the neck and peeled the negligee completely off.

'Who was I kidding Jim, this is what you are getting on our honeymoon.'

We laughed and all gave our congratulations anew.

We were interrupted yet again, but this time by the attendant. 'I am sorry ladies, we are closing in ten minutes if you would like to bring any purchases through to the counter.

'I cannot believe the time, it is five already,' said Gordon. How about next week at two o'clock. It would give us a little more time for the ladies to show... , sorry I mean buy, more undies.'

'Nice idea Gordon,' I said, 'almost certainly we will be here.'

'Well we will be on honey moon,' said Jim, but if it becomes a regular feature we will see you in two weeks' time.

An amazing afternoon and we hardly spent anything.

Getting back to the flat I really expected Susan, to put on a fashion show for me and show me the stuff we had bought. But no, she squirreled it away in a bottom drawer and forbade me from looking at it. She did hang the green dress on a hanger. I really cannot see her wearing that at all, particularly out of the flat.

We spent the evening in the flat with Susan wearing a t-shirt and a pair of her old knickers. Frankly they were so thin with washing so many times they were probably more see-through than most of her new ones. We made love in bed and I had little problem undressing her completely and throwing the covers off but she was quick to pull the duvet back over when we had finished and were cuddling off.

The next day over breakfast we decided to visit the other undies shop that was local to us and then perhaps go out to lunch. We took the laptop with us as we felt that it was not right to spend time watching it in the flat.

As we were going out my phone rang, it was Mark.

'Hi Alex how is it going.'

'Good Thanks Mark, we went shopping yesterday as you suggested and bought some ...'

How ridiculous I was reluctant to say undies, I was getting as bad as Susan.

'Underwear I assume, but I was disappointed to see no sign of it last night. If I am not mistaken she still had her old ones on. '

'Yes.' What could I say. We were being closely watched obviously.

'Alex, look, I have only recently joined this company and you are my first enterprise. We really need to make a success of this. I don't want to threaten you but at the moment you have no jobs. You don't want to be homeless as well do you?'

'No funnily enough we are on our way out just now to a lingerie shop. I am sure you will see the results soon.' I hoped that was enough.

'That's good. Is it just because Susan is reluctant Alex?'

'Yes.'

Well why don't you just order her what to do. Yesterday you ordered her to take her panties off. She did it. Then you ordered her over my knee. Can you not see Alex, she likes to be told what to do? It turns her on.'

'Yes, right. Okay.'

'And one last thing. Would you like to meet one of the other couples? They just live around the corner from you. You will see how they live and explain about the neighbourhood. They have been here a few months.'

'Yes, that would be nice.'

'I will text you the address and phone number. It is Joanne & Pete. Be there at two-thirty for a drink. They prefer red wine if you are taking a bottle.'

'Right we will be there.'

'What was that all about,' said Susan.

'We have been invited for a drink this afternoon with Joanne and Pete.'

'Oh, that's nice. What was that about telling him we were going lingerie shopping.'

'He was asking if we had spent his money yet.'

'Oh, do you think he watched s last night.'

'I am pretty sure he did. You will have to wear less, perhaps tonight the new stuff we will buy today.'

'Mmm, well let's see what it's like first eh darling.'

We talked while we were walking. I decided against telling her that I was going to be more demanding. But Matt was right, she did respond to it.

'Here is the shop Susan, 'Small Things,' I guess that's what we are looking for.'

'Right, I am going to do this on my own,' said Susan. 'Wait here. I won't be long.'

'I have the money, I want to see this lot. See that what we are buying is suitable not comfortable.' I tried to speak positively.

'Yes Sir,' she laughed. But it seemed to work.

In a very short period of time she had a shopping basket of undies. They looked just like her old ones but newer and cleaner.

'These are no good. Look Matt will be watching again tonight He will want to see what the money has been spent on and these look the same as your old ones. Come on let's go back and try again. Or better than that, you wait here and I will go shopping.'

'But I will feel awful walking round in some of the stuff they have here, some of it is really tarty.'

'I'll tell you what let us have a game. Like a betting game.' I knew she was usually up for a game or even a dare. I wondered whether this wasn't part of not being in control.

'What do you mean?'

'Well we will buy 3 pairs of panties, one of these, I held up a granny pant from the bag, secondly a pretty bikini type bottom and third a tarty one. Three bras similarly. When you get dressed we will shake a dice and one or two gets you the safe stuff, three or four the medium and five or six the hot stuff. You also need a slip or half-slip, perhaps some nylons and a suspender belt.'

'I guess,' she said. 'and some tights.'

'No,' I said. 'No tights. I have never liked tights. Right, let's go. You choose the safe ones, I will choose the hot ones and we will collude on the pretty ones.'

I had no idea how saucy the ones she had bought in the sex shop were so I had to with my instinct. Probably not too outrageous. We would have to work up to the see-through ones.

I decided on a pretty black shelf bra, which might just cover her nipples but probably not her aureoles, black with a little flower petal pattern along the bust line and a matching pair of thong bottoms. Small but not Wicked Weasel small.

A decent start I thought.

I put them in a bag as I was going to try to keep them hidden.

Susan had already started looking for the middle range, I guess she had literally picked a couple that she already chosen as the safe pair.

I t was fairly easy to agree on a nice ivory one with solid bra panels but in a silk or satin material that would highlight her nipples when they were hard and a matching Brazilian bikini style bottom.

I helped her choose a white half-slip and a couple of matching chemise tops, one almost a slip, down to her panties, the other short just over her naval. I then added a fairly plain black suspender belt and stockings. As an afterthought I threw in a white belt and stockings as well.'

'Right that does us, let's go and pay. '

'Can I see the ones you chose?'

'No, in fact I may make you put on a blindfold to put them on. '

'Ohhhh nnnooo. If they are that bad I won't wear them. Come on. Play fair.'

'They are not that bad. You will like them I think. This is just a bit of a tease for you. Come on, let's go and get some lunch and watch the online pages for a while. See what Joanne and Pete look like before we go straight there. They are in the same road as this shop so we can go over to the coffee shop down the road and have a bite to eat before we go to theirs at two thirty.'

We looked at all the pages, most of them were out but Joanne and Pete were there. I had to laugh they were cleaning the flat, I guessed in preparation for us going around. Joanne was wearing a tee-shirt and medium sized panties and Pete Boxers. I wondered whether they would dress up for us. Should we go home and put nicer clothes on.

I asked Susan what she thought.

She looked me up and down and thought that my blue jeans and polo shirt were quite suitable but maybe I was right and her skirt and sloppy white roll-neck jumper should be smarter.

I responded by saying that I thought the other way round. She looked great but was I a bit scruffy. We both laughed and decided that, on that basis, we were okay as we were.

Joanne had long blonde hair right down her back, and was slim, model like slim, with a pretty face. Pete looked like he worked out. I wondered whether I should start going back to the Gym. I hadn't been since we left college. Too expensive.

The time flew by and soon it was nearly two thirty. Come on let's go. We need to pick up a couple of bottles of wine first. Perhaps one of each because they may not have any white in for you, if they both prefer red.

Soon we were greeted at the door of their third floor flat by Peter who had obviously dressed for the occasion by putting a short tee-shirt over his boxers. He showed us into the lounge, showing us where we could drop our shopping and the bag containing the laptop. Joanne came in bearing a tray with a couple of already opened bottles, one of each colour, and some glasses. We sat down were poured a glass of wine and within minutes we were chatting like old friends. I was impressed that she had dressed up, at least compared to Pete. She had changed into a nice pink mini skirt and a glittery t-shirt.

While I thought the cameras were a little obtrusive when I first walked in within an hour I had forgotten completely about them. We had discussed how we had first met, where we lived before, how we found living in Clapham what we had studied at Uni and all the sorts of things that young couples talk about.

I was beginning to feel a little warm. The flat was obviously kept warm so that they could run around with fewer clothes on. We must have been on our fourth bottle of wine, even Susan was drinking red now, they had run out of white after the two bottles. Susan must have been baking in her woollen roll-neck sweater.

I did hear Joanne asking Susan if she was ok, that she looked a bit warm, but no, apparently Susan was fine.

There was a small pause in the conversation and I heard Joanne ask Susan what was in the bag? Had we been shopping?

Susan looked a little embarrassed and said yes, she had need ed some new clothes so we had bought them on the way down. Joanne must have seen the label on the bag because she said what a nice shop 'Small Things' was and how helpful the staff were.

'Yes,' agreed Susan looking at her watch.

'Can I have a look,' said Joanne, getting to her feet and walking towards the bag.'

'Oh well I don't know... ummm... I haven't seen it all... umm it is...' She just ran out of things to say.

'Oh you lucky girl, Alex chooses undies for you does he? I wish I could get Pete in there. Please let me have a look.'

12